Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well done Boris 👏 20:29 - Apr 14 with 2948 views73__73

Have as many parties as you want 👍

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Well done Boris 👏 on 21:01 - Apr 14 with 2183 viewsbuilthjack

He's on Karaoke tonight.
It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Well done Boris 👏 on 22:54 - Apr 14 with 2118 viewspikeypaul

Yes he’s doing very well, but the bitter leftie losers are showing their true colours in trying to make a guy having some cake in his garden more important than the Ukrainian war, leftie scum at their finest.
🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Well done Boris 👏 on 23:00 - Apr 14 with 2114 viewsWhiterockin

Well done Boris 👏 on 22:54 - Apr 14 by pikeypaul

Yes he’s doing very well, but the bitter leftie losers are showing their true colours in trying to make a guy having some cake in his garden more important than the Ukrainian war, leftie scum at their finest.
🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

That is how most of the public see it. Cake in the garden where you live as a surprise on your birthday a couple of years ago and a £50 fine when you get £100 for speeding. Some need to get real.
Well done Boris 👏 on 20:21 - Apr 16 with 1982 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Boris 👏 on 23:00 - Apr 14 by Whiterockin

That is how most of the public see it. Cake in the garden where you live as a surprise on your birthday a couple of years ago and a £50 fine when you get £100 for speeding. Some need to get real.

That would be true if Johnson himself had not passed laws that banned meeting others.

People followed these laws even when their closest relatives died.
Even the Queen.

Meanwhile Johnson smirked, and partied, and took the nation for fools.

See its not about cake, is it..?

Beware of the Risen People

Well done Boris 👏 on 20:28 - Apr 16 with 1982 views73__73

Well done Boris 👏 on 20:21 - Apr 16 by Kilkennyjack

That would be true if Johnson himself had not passed laws that banned meeting others.

People followed these laws even when their closest relatives died.
Even the Queen.

Meanwhile Johnson smirked, and partied, and took the nation for fools.

See its not about cake, is it..?

He took people like you for fools, not the entire nation. Some of us just carried on without the masks etc.

Well done Boris 👏 on 22:15 - Apr 16 with 1954 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Boris 👏 on 20:28 - Apr 16 by 73__73

He took people like you for fools, not the entire nation. Some of us just carried on without the masks etc.

Well your apparent lack of care for the vulnerable amongst your fellow citizens does you no credit.

I am not a medical person, so i just followed the rules in the hope and belief it would keep others safer than they would be otherwise.
We were all in it together.

And hopefully it helped take some pressure off our NHS Wales heroes.

Well done Boris 👏 on 10:25 - Apr 17 with 1868 viewscontroversial_jack

Well done Boris 👏 on 22:15 - Apr 16 by Kilkennyjack

Well your apparent lack of care for the vulnerable amongst your fellow citizens does you no credit.

I am not a medical person, so i just followed the rules in the hope and belief it would keep others safer than they would be otherwise.
We were all in it together.

And hopefully it helped take some pressure off our NHS Wales heroes.

There's always one who thinks they are special and can do what they like. Extreme arrogance and selfishness.
Well done Boris 👏 on 19:19 - Apr 17 with 1823 viewsLorax

Well done Boris 👏 on 10:25 - Apr 17 by controversial_jack

There's always one who thinks they are special and can do what they like. Extreme arrogance and selfishness.

There's always more than one!
Login to get fewer ads

Well done Boris 👏 on 19:23 - Apr 17 with 1820 viewsGwyn737

I wonder what those sticking to the “it was only a bit of cake” line going to say when the fine inevitably comes for the Karaoke party fine comes?

Or the fine that is likely to come with the BYOB party?

Will those who defended him offer further excuses?
Well done Boris 👏 on 19:29 - Apr 17 with 1816 viewsYouBackJastard

The same people who cry about the simple act of wearing a mask and following the rules set by leaders of our country under advisement of the best doctors in the world are also the ones who say this generation is too soft and pretend like they’d stand up for this country if we got into a real brutal war like Ukraine. Interesting, that.
Well done Boris 👏 on 19:45 - Apr 17 with 1806 viewsLorax

Well done Boris 👏 on 19:29 - Apr 17 by YouBackJastard

The same people who cry about the simple act of wearing a mask and following the rules set by leaders of our country under advisement of the best doctors in the world are also the ones who say this generation is too soft and pretend like they’d stand up for this country if we got into a real brutal war like Ukraine. Interesting, that.

It's a funny thing about armed forces, you are expected to follow orders, to obey the rules.

Following rules isn't a weakness yet the anti mask brigade dress it up like that. I also wonder if the non conformists would follow orders and march to the sound of the guns?
Well done Boris 👏 on 19:59 - Apr 17 with 1796 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Boris 👏 on 19:45 - Apr 17 by Lorax

It's a funny thing about armed forces, you are expected to follow orders, to obey the rules.

Following rules isn't a weakness yet the anti mask brigade dress it up like that. I also wonder if the non conformists would follow orders and march to the sound of the guns?

In civilian life bad laws get changed through protest and demonstration.
Think civil rights protests in the US, and SA apartheid laws.
Right always wins through in the end.
Sometimes its a very long road.

In military life following orders is part of the job, you place your faith in the leadership.

Nobody sensible wants a war though - and any war is a sign of total political failure.
Thats not a woke position, its a human position.
Remember this, Johnson and his type will never fight.
They will be safely out of harms way.
No, the fighting and dying falls to the working class who have no choice.
No glory in war, its been called legalised murder.

Well done Boris 👏 on 20:10 - Apr 17 with 1792 viewsJack123

Well done Boris 👏 on 19:29 - Apr 17 by YouBackJastard

Maybe, but it was all rather pointless being forced to wear a mask, that even on the side of the box it stated it was not suitable for preventing what they stated.

libera nos a malo

Well done Boris 👏 on 20:39 - Apr 20 with 1634 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Well done Boris 👏 on 19:45 - Apr 17 by Lorax

Although Accepting a vaccine which is designed to mimic a lab made bio weapon - which isn’t tested , has experimental written all over it, has legal exemptions and it’s makers tried to hide all data for 75 years into your body isn’t following the rules. It’s plain mental.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Well done Boris 👏 on 07:38 - Apr 21 with 1569 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Well done Boris 👏 on 19:59 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

In military life following orders is part of the job, you place your faith in the leadership.

Nobody sensible wants a war though - and any war is a sign of total political failure.

Same as Gerry Adams and McGuinness they were never brave enough to fight just to get their underlings to blow up women and children .

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Well done Boris 👏 on 07:49 - Apr 21 with 1565 viewsYrAlarch

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

i think you're missing the point.
Well done Boris 👏 on 08:13 - Apr 21 with 1555 viewsKilkennyjack

Johnson put in his place.

The so-called party of law and order, defending a law breaker.
Defending a school yard bully.

Well done Boris 👏 on 10:16 - Apr 22 with 1490 viewsEbo

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

How would you feel if god forbid, you were told you could not hold your wife or child's hands as they were dying in hospital? This scenario happened to thousands of people in the UK and you wonder why people are angry?

The Eton mess was taking the p*ss out of you by breaking the rules he created. His time is surely up now and he knows it as his own party are turning against him, tired of sweeping up after his constant lies.

His 'apology' was pathetic and was like someone who only felt sorry for himself and not for the thousands of people who went through hell by sticking to the rules.

You are either a wind up merchant on a fishing trip, or a very vulgar and arrogant person who only thinks about himself.

My money is on the latter.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Well done Boris 👏 on 10:40 - Apr 22 with 1468 viewsmajorraglan

Looks like his MP’s are starting to move away from him which is why the Whips changed tack earlier this week. The oppositions attempt to link a vote on a partygate Investigation to the Patterson business seems to have worked and has seen the Conservatives run for cover.
With the influential back bencher Steve Baker getting involved too I’d say Boris is number is up. From a Conservative perspective I genuinely believe there’s more to this than just parties, some factions of the Party are unhappy with Brexit and I suspect that’s going to come back to the fore.
Well done Boris 👏 on 19:43 - Apr 22 with 1410 views73__73

Well done Boris 👏 on 10:16 - Apr 22 by Ebo

How would you feel if god forbid, you were told you could not hold your wife or child's hands as they were dying in hospital? This scenario happened to thousands of people in the UK and you wonder why people are angry?

The Eton mess was taking the p*ss out of you by breaking the rules he created. His time is surely up now and he knows it as his own party are turning against him, tired of sweeping up after his constant lies.

His 'apology' was pathetic and was like someone who only felt sorry for himself and not for the thousands of people who went through hell by sticking to the rules.

You are either a wind up merchant on a fishing trip, or a very vulgar and arrogant person who only thinks about himself.

My money is on the latter.

And who do you think of ? I have no responsibility to help you and you have no responsibility to help me.

People like you want the rich to pay more tax, but when will you call out the lazy to get a job ?

Well done Boris 👏 on 19:50 - Apr 22 with 1404 viewsLorax

Well done Boris 👏 on 19:59 - Apr 17 by Kilkennyjack

No, you entirely missed the point. People who refused to wear masks called the rest of us weak and made out they were fighting the good fight, would those people have stood up to fight in the Ukraine?

There are ex armed forces on here who wore masks and are anything but fools, they did stand up to be counted.

There are others on here who, I have no doubt, would pick up the SA80 if needs be and others again who would be hiding in an attic or dressing up in womens clothes and running away!
Well done Boris 👏 on 21:27 - Apr 22 with 1373 viewsbritferry

Looks like the fines for the "BYOB not a garden party but a works outdoor meeting" will be out shortly

he apologised over 40 times in the week in parliament, I wonder how many he will do this week?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Well done Boris 👏 on 19:08 - Apr 23 with 1311 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Freeing an invaded country from a military dictatorship is not pointless. 99.9% of the islands population want to remain free from Argentina.

That is democracy in action.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Well done Boris 👏 on 10:36 - Apr 24 with 1242 viewsBrynmill_Jack

So you’re saying that he lied to the nation, and that’s ok by you for the simple reason that you didn’t believe Covid was real and you didn’t feel the need to mask up.

So you don’t mind the person with the most responsibility and authority in the land lying to the electorate (insisting on PPE)? I suppose you don’t mind the fact that whilst lying to the country he outsourced billions of pounds of public money to his mates to supply PPE when it later emerged they couldn’t even get that right but still took the money? I tell you what, Stalin would have killed to have citizens like you on board who can’t critically think and distinguish right from wrong or who have no idea about corruption or what the word means. Ha ha ha

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Well done Boris 👏 on 11:03 - Apr 24 with 1328 views73__73

Well done Boris 👏 on 10:36 - Apr 24 by Brynmill_Jack

So you’re saying that he lied to the nation, and that’s ok by you for the simple reason that you didn’t believe Covid was real and you didn’t feel the need to mask up.

So you don’t mind the person with the most responsibility and authority in the land lying to the electorate (insisting on PPE)? I suppose you don’t mind the fact that whilst lying to the country he outsourced billions of pounds of public money to his mates to supply PPE when it later emerged they couldn’t even get that right but still took the money? I tell you what, Stalin would have killed to have citizens like you on board who can’t critically think and distinguish right from wrong or who have no idea about corruption or what the word means. Ha ha ha

You have obviously read something I haven’t said.
As for lying, yes Boris tells lies. So did Tony Blair. In fact name me a politician that doesn’t tell lies ?

The problem is even though I’m not a Tory, the thought of a labour government sends shivers down my spine. So I’d rather Boris the liar in charge that labour who still can’t except the Brexit result.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024