Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Starmer under investigation 13:52 - May 6 with 9359 viewsKeithHaynes

For doing a Boris !

Brilliant 😂

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Starmer under investigation on 14:08 - May 6 with 2329 viewsraynor94

You can't make it up, 30 people drinking and eating curry, sounds like a Boris party to me

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Starmer under investigation on 14:12 - May 6 with 2321 viewsLorax

Some people claimed there was no wrongdoing yet now there is a proper investigation after "new evidence" came in.
Somebody even justified it by saying they get 100 plus curries delivered to work, Jim was it?

If Starmer and co broke the rules then they should be fined and if Starmer has the morals and ethics he applied to Bojo, if he gets fined then he should resign.

My money is on him being just as slimy as Bojo!
Starmer under investigation on 14:17 - May 6 with 2316 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 14:12 - May 6 by Lorax

Some people claimed there was no wrongdoing yet now there is a proper investigation after "new evidence" came in.
Somebody even justified it by saying they get 100 plus curries delivered to work, Jim was it?

If Starmer and co broke the rules then they should be fined and if Starmer has the morals and ethics he applied to Bojo, if he gets fined then he should resign.

As I have said frequently on here all politicians are liars. Just accept it and you won't be disappointed. More to the point, strange how this has come out after the local election votes are in.
Starmer under investigation on 14:19 - May 6 with 2311 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 14:17 - May 6 by Whiterockin

As I have said frequently on here all politicians are liars. Just accept it and you won't be disappointed. More to the point, strange how this has come out after the local election votes are in.

There is a group of us on here who don't seem to have any party loyaltiy and constantly deride the grasping, greedy, lying politicians on all sides.

Maybe we should start our own party?
Starmer under investigation on 14:20 - May 6 with 2300 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 14:19 - May 6 by Lorax

There is a group of us on here who don't seem to have any party loyaltiy and constantly deride the grasping, greedy, lying politicians on all sides.

But then we would have to lie and be corrupt.
Starmer under investigation on 14:24 - May 6 with 2241 viewsKilkennyjack

Starmer under investigation on 14:12 - May 6 by Lorax

If guilty yes Starmer should resign, straight after that Johnson resigns.

Beware of the Risen People

Starmer under investigation on 14:34 - May 6 with 2276 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 14:20 - May 6 by Whiterockin

But then we would have to lie and be corrupt.

We could break the mould and be the honest, upstanding party!

Kilkenny, Starmer could try being the man he portrays himself to be. Saying Bojo should resign but then clinging to his own position (if he turns out to be guilty) would make him every bit as bad as Bojo.

I'm watching the news and they found Starmer entering the train station in Carlisle (after he'd left Durham) and tried asking him if he'd heard from the police. he didn't acknowledge the question, didn't even look at the reporter, he just ignored it all.

Don't know about anyone else but that isnt a good look. Seems to me he was running away from it. They are probably trying to come up with some waffle to try and excuse it if they are fined! I expect Starmer to stand up in Parliament when next they meet and say...it's time we all moved on now
Starmer under investigation on 14:38 - May 6 with 2265 views1983

Sir Starmer KCB QC a man of the people !

They are all slime

Login to get fewer ads

Starmer under investigation on 14:40 - May 6 with 2258 viewsWhiterockin

BBC reporting now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61352174

"The force initially concluded that no offence had occurred on 30 April last year, but said it had since received "significant new information".

It added that it had delayed announcing the investigation until after Thursday's local elections."

Why wait until after the local elections?????
Starmer under investigation on 14:44 - May 6 with 2248 viewsGixerJack

Starmer under investigation on 14:19 - May 6 by Lorax

Don’t forget to invite Piroe!!!
Starmer under investigation on 14:53 - May 6 with 2235 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Not sure why you need 30 people in a room for a political meeting, even Parliament went largely remote?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Starmer under investigation on 16:05 - May 6 with 2169 viewspikeypaul

Starmer the hypocrite travelled a couple hundreds of miles to be at his piss up.

Also it was on the Durham Labour Party Facebook page the day before inviting people to bring a bottle to the party, this is the new evidence .

Hypocrites, and if they have any honour the same people who called for BOJO to resign should do the same for Starmer the hypocritical liar.But of course they won’t and that tells us all what we need to know about the types they are.
[Post edited 6 May 2022 16:10]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Starmer under investigation on 16:22 - May 6 with 2159 viewsLorax

Starmer under investigation on 16:05 - May 6 by pikeypaul

Starmer the hypocrite travelled a couple hundreds of miles to be at his piss up.

Also it was on the Durham Labour Party Facebook page the day before inviting people to bring a bottle to the party, this is the new evidence .

Hypocrites, and if they have any honour the same people who called for BOJO to resign should do the same for Starmer the hypocritical liar.But of course they won’t and that tells us all what we need to know about the types they are.
[Post edited 6 May 2022 16:10]

So there we have it, in a righteous world both Labour and Tories should be looking for a new leader but it is not a righteous world, nowhere near.

At the next election the choice will again be between the devil and the deep blue sea. A lying, deceitful Bojo or a lying, hypocritical Starmer.
Starmer under investigation on 16:24 - May 6 with 2158 viewsSirjohnalot

If he’s receives a FPN then he needs to fight it or accept and resign. Question is then, what do Johnson and Sunak do ?
Starmer under investigation on 16:36 - May 6 with 2143 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Starmer under investigation on 16:24 - May 6 by Sirjohnalot

If he’s receives a FPN then he needs to fight it or accept and resign. Question is then, what do Johnson and Sunak do ?

.....or he'll give us a load of platitudes

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Starmer under investigation on 16:42 - May 6 with 2136 viewsWhiterockin

Nobody's going to resign John politics is a dirty game, it's just 15 all at the moment. It's wrong this was publicly held back though, that needs looking into.
Starmer under investigation on 16:51 - May 6 with 2123 viewsSirjohnalot

Starmer under investigation on 16:42 - May 6 by Whiterockin

Nobody's going to resign John politics is a dirty game, it's just 15 all at the moment. It's wrong this was publicly held back though, that needs looking into.

From what I know of KS from private practice. He would do the decent thing.

If however, he and his team were working late and they ordered food with a beer or two, that would, not fall foul of the law at the time.
Starmer under investigation on 16:51 - May 6 with 2123 viewsmajorraglan

I agree with you, from what I can see it’s a one off as opposed to the Boris catalogue of parties, but the law is the law.
Starmer under investigation on 16:52 - May 6 with 2121 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 16:51 - May 6 by Sirjohnalot

From what I know of KS from private practice. He would do the decent thing.

If however, he and his team were working late and they ordered food with a beer or two, that would, not fall foul of the law at the time.

What about the bring a bottle on the Facebook page.
Starmer under investigation on 17:05 - May 6 with 2100 viewsSirjohnalot

Starmer under investigation on 16:52 - May 6 by Whiterockin

What about the bring a bottle on the Facebook page.

I’ve not heard about that. There’s clearly a difference between a group of co workers, working late, ordering a take away and some beer and having leaving do’s.

I’d be astonished if KS has broken the rules.
Starmer under investigation on 17:14 - May 6 with 2080 viewsraynor94

I'm just amazed at this drinking alcohol whilst in work

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Starmer under investigation on 17:27 - May 6 with 2043 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Starmer under investigation on 17:14 - May 6 by raynor94

This. Absolutely this. If our elected officials and their staff can’t go a full day without alcohol or nipping off to the toilets to shove a load of Charlie up their schnozz then there’s a serious problem. These people are making decisions that affect the lives of millions. The least we can expect is that they’re sober while they’re doing it.
Starmer under investigation on 17:50 - May 6 with 2026 viewsSirjohnalot

Starmer under investigation on 17:14 - May 6 by raynor94

Don’t disagree but from what I can see.

This took place on 30 April last year.
At the time the covid rules were different to the breaches involving Johnson. His was a pre arranged party, this appears to be a meal, during campaigning where restaurants were shut. It’s likely that the police will say it was reasonable for work.

Johnson is likely to be fined for Christmas parties, leaving dos etc. if (as the S*n) suggests it was a pre arranged Social, that would be illegal. KS says that wasn’t the case.

Starmer has said that as they were campaigning, there was no where else to get food. Under the regs at the time, if they were working, this was perfectly legal.

It has to be proven so that the court is ‘sure’ the gatherings were not ‘reasonably necessary‘ for work. Unless something emerges of which I have not heard about. I can’t see how this can be shown.

Not that it matters but I didn’t vote labour yesterday, I’m just commenting on what the law was at the time.

If Starmer had done the same as Johnson I’d be equally as critical of him. There’s plenty of idiots in Labour too.
Starmer under investigation on 17:57 - May 6 with 2009 viewsWhiterockin

Starmer under investigation on 17:50 - May 6 by Sirjohnalot

At the time the covid rules were different to the breaches involving Johnson. His was a pre arranged party, this appears to be a meal, during campaigning where restaurants were shut. It’s likely that the police will say it was reasonable for work.

Johnson is likely to be fined for Christmas parties, leaving dos etc. if (as the S*n) suggests it was a pre arranged Social, that would be illegal. KS says that wasn’t the case.

Starmer has said that as they were campaigning, there was no where else to get food. Under the regs at the time, if they were working, this was perfectly legal.

It has to be proven so that the court is ‘sure’ the gatherings were not ‘reasonably necessary‘ for work. Unless something emerges of which I have not heard about. I can’t see how this can be shown.

Not that it matters but I didn’t vote labour yesterday, I’m just commenting on what the law was at the time.

If Starmer had done the same as Johnson I’d be equally as critical of him. There’s plenty of idiots in Labour too.

Johnson was in his home Starmer was hundreds of miles away from his. Who really cares anyway they are both out of order and people are just trying to defend the leader of the party they support, when what they have done is inexcusable.
Starmer under investigation on 18:02 - May 6 with 2347 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Starmer under investigation on 17:50 - May 6 by Sirjohnalot

I think the food thing is completely acceptable. But if it’s true that they were all told to “bring a bottle” then that puts a different spin on things. Also there’s probably no need to eat and drink together communally if they’ve all got their own hotel rooms. Just goes to show how ridiculous the rules were really.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024