| Posters On Ignore 06:27 - May 11 with 6444 views | STID2017 | Decided following on from Keith's last message to remove the posters I had on ignore and just not respond to posts that will lead to drawn out arguments. |  |
| |  |
| Posters On Ignore on 01:28 - May 13 with 1032 views | STID2017 | Apparently I am Swans_si now ? You couldn't make it up ... unless you are AC of course. Between that nonsense and the gang nonsense. Not sure what he puts in his coffee, but I think he should leave it off. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 02:46 - May 13 with 993 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Posters On Ignore on 01:28 - May 13 by STID2017 | Apparently I am Swans_si now ? You couldn't make it up ... unless you are AC of course. Between that nonsense and the gang nonsense. Not sure what he puts in his coffee, but I think he should leave it off. |
You did start a thread and essentially accuse him of being DYSS though, to be fair. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 04:51 - May 13 with 979 views | STID2017 |
| Posters On Ignore on 02:46 - May 13 by Dr_Parnassus | You did start a thread and essentially accuse him of being DYSS though, to be fair. |
It was tongue in cheek. Since then, have put a sincere post offering the olive branch to you both and in fairness you have accepted it. He has yet to. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 04:57 - May 13 with 970 views | builthjack |
| Posters On Ignore on 01:28 - May 13 by STID2017 | Apparently I am Swans_si now ? You couldn't make it up ... unless you are AC of course. Between that nonsense and the gang nonsense. Not sure what he puts in his coffee, but I think he should leave it off. |
Andy Cole outed as Resloven. It's so funny when they forget which name they are using. It's there for all to see. |  |
| Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.
|
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 06:30 - May 13 with 924 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Posters On Ignore on 04:57 - May 13 by builthjack | Andy Cole outed as Resloven. It's so funny when they forget which name they are using. It's there for all to see. |
Does that mean I am Resolven too? |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 06:57 - May 13 with 916 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Posters On Ignore on 04:51 - May 13 by STID2017 | It was tongue in cheek. Since then, have put a sincere post offering the olive branch to you both and in fairness you have accepted it. He has yet to. |
Can’t say I noticed any olive branch to be fair, I’m just posting in the same manner I usually do. I’m always pretty nice to everyone. I just won’t agree on a subject just to please someone - I’m assuming that’s what annoyed you in the past, and I don’t really see why that would change. I’ll always disagree when I disagree. If you are offering an olive branch to AC then fair play, but I’m just commenting on why it may be taken with a pinch of salt when there is an effort to falsely sling mud his way at the moment. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 08:05 - May 13 with 883 views | magicdaps10 |
| Posters On Ignore on 19:44 - May 12 by KeithHaynes | Can you report this please |
Sorry Keith but for me that would just be pointless as nothing will get done given the assurances and warnings where nothing has been done. Out of interest, couldn't you just get something sorted as an admin? You have seen the post and it's certainly a clear and unprovoked attack that came from nowhere, behaviour was very bizarre too say the least. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 09:12 - May 13 with 845 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Posters On Ignore on 08:05 - May 13 by magicdaps10 | Sorry Keith but for me that would just be pointless as nothing will get done given the assurances and warnings where nothing has been done. Out of interest, couldn't you just get something sorted as an admin? You have seen the post and it's certainly a clear and unprovoked attack that came from nowhere, behaviour was very bizarre too say the least. |
But of course if a poster was banned for having a go at someone, that means you would have to be banned too, many times over. So not sure it would be entirely productive. |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Posters On Ignore on 10:20 - May 13 with 819 views | magicdaps10 |
| Posters On Ignore on 09:12 - May 13 by Dr_Parnassus | But of course if a poster was banned for having a go at someone, that means you would have to be banned too, many times over. So not sure it would be entirely productive. |
Sorry DrP but I was posting in response to the admin of this site and not yourself. Not many get banned but it takes a certain person to get banned more than once though DrP. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 10:20 - May 13 with 808 views | onehunglow |
| Posters On Ignore on 08:05 - May 13 by magicdaps10 | Sorry Keith but for me that would just be pointless as nothing will get done given the assurances and warnings where nothing has been done. Out of interest, couldn't you just get something sorted as an admin? You have seen the post and it's certainly a clear and unprovoked attack that came from nowhere, behaviour was very bizarre too say the least. |
I’m afraid the irony is lost on there for you daps. Some posters have had untold group filled insulting posts for some time and yiu are amongst the worse offenders . I disagree with Dr P as I don’t feel I should be nice ,peruse, at all. This forum is about exchanging views not an online dating society . Some people feel the need to look for love on here .It is exactly why we see such anodyne positive content which is ,in fact, utterly banal . This site needs to be vibrant to attract viewing and help the Charity . We can all contribute by at least respecting each other as individuals. I’m thinking of the posters who insist any Welsh people CANNOT vote Conservative This is the single biggest insult of all as it attacks our basic democratic rights ,which we all support. Don’t we |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 10:26 - May 13 with 805 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Posters On Ignore on 10:20 - May 13 by magicdaps10 | Sorry DrP but I was posting in response to the admin of this site and not yourself. Not many get banned but it takes a certain person to get banned more than once though DrP. |
No need to apologise, just have to realise that if you want a private conversation then that is what PM function is for, You attack others probably more than any other poster on here. I am just making the point that if you are complaining that others don't get banned for attacking posters then you can probably take that as a good thing, otherwise you would have been banned probably 100 times. That's being generous. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 10:34 - May 13 with 801 views | KeithHaynes |
| Posters On Ignore on 08:05 - May 13 by magicdaps10 | Sorry Keith but for me that would just be pointless as nothing will get done given the assurances and warnings where nothing has been done. Out of interest, couldn't you just get something sorted as an admin? You have seen the post and it's certainly a clear and unprovoked attack that came from nowhere, behaviour was very bizarre too say the least. |
I need to see reports of abuse or perceived abuse before I or any other admin can act. We have banned people this year for time periods and then allowed them back. A total ban achieves nothing. If this goes back to where it was a few months ago we have decided a blanket ban on all involved will happen for seven days. After analysing the numbers ( the forum posts have very little impact on the financial picture, it’s views from Google and other sources to news items that do that ) we will decide if a longer ban is required. I haven’t seen the post you refer to, we get 40-50k views a day. Although I’m pretty certain most of you are adults, and it shouldn’t come to this. Everyone please help me out here.
This post has been edited by an administrator |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 10:37 - May 13 with 791 views | magicdaps10 |
| Posters On Ignore on 10:20 - May 13 by onehunglow | I’m afraid the irony is lost on there for you daps. Some posters have had untold group filled insulting posts for some time and yiu are amongst the worse offenders . I disagree with Dr P as I don’t feel I should be nice ,peruse, at all. This forum is about exchanging views not an online dating society . Some people feel the need to look for love on here .It is exactly why we see such anodyne positive content which is ,in fact, utterly banal . This site needs to be vibrant to attract viewing and help the Charity . We can all contribute by at least respecting each other as individuals. I’m thinking of the posters who insist any Welsh people CANNOT vote Conservative This is the single biggest insult of all as it attacks our basic democratic rights ,which we all support. Don’t we |
I treat people as they would treat me OHL. You will like this one, there are various ways to skin a cat, some like AC are straight to the point and others do it in a devious way, either way it's the same result.......i would rather the AC way myself but in both situations there is a level and unfortunately once passed with myself then I will treat them exactly the same way. As you say, if you are not going to be nice then you are going to have to be prepared to have that in return. Listen OHL, I just responded to a request from Keith with why I wouldn't do what he asked and the reason why, that was between him and I. Keith can deal with it himself without the "you are just as bad" posts, those posts are for another time and not at this moment. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 10:39 - May 13 with 783 views | magicdaps10 |
| Posters On Ignore on 10:34 - May 13 by KeithHaynes | I need to see reports of abuse or perceived abuse before I or any other admin can act. We have banned people this year for time periods and then allowed them back. A total ban achieves nothing. If this goes back to where it was a few months ago we have decided a blanket ban on all involved will happen for seven days. After analysing the numbers ( the forum posts have very little impact on the financial picture, it’s views from Google and other sources to news items that do that ) we will decide if a longer ban is required. I haven’t seen the post you refer to, we get 40-50k views a day. Although I’m pretty certain most of you are adults, and it shouldn’t come to this. Everyone please help me out here.
This post has been edited by an administrator |
Fair response Keith, as you explained then I will report them now. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 10:53 - May 13 with 764 views | vetchonian | IF everyone could behave as reasonable adults there would be no need for admin to get invovled. It is impossible everyone will agree and share the same opinion....I have said it before how often whilst at the game do you hear different views on a player, the game etc around you or as you walk away from the ground. In all my years supporting the club Ive never yet had a match day where someone or other had a "different opinion " on how a certain player performed. We all have our different opinions about managers past and present as well as players. This place is somewhere where these can be exchanged but it seems when opinions clash or are not in accord certain posters resort to the sort of behaviour used by certain elemsnets of our fan base in the stands against our oppostion fans....often getting personal or directing teh debate from the subect of discussion to personal matters If peole started behaiving as adults and not c"razed" hooligan fans this place could be all the better for it |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 11:10 - May 13 with 751 views | STID2017 |
| Posters On Ignore on 10:34 - May 13 by KeithHaynes | I need to see reports of abuse or perceived abuse before I or any other admin can act. We have banned people this year for time periods and then allowed them back. A total ban achieves nothing. If this goes back to where it was a few months ago we have decided a blanket ban on all involved will happen for seven days. After analysing the numbers ( the forum posts have very little impact on the financial picture, it’s views from Google and other sources to news items that do that ) we will decide if a longer ban is required. I haven’t seen the post you refer to, we get 40-50k views a day. Although I’m pretty certain most of you are adults, and it shouldn’t come to this. Everyone please help me out here.
This post has been edited by an administrator |
How can they be reported when you have removed the offending comments, apologised to Sir Jon and locked the thread. Many people saw them, including you ? As in football, retrospective action should be taken. Appreciate everyone needs to be the eyes and ears so to speak, but it needs the consequences to be seen to be taken, otherwise why bother having admin report function ? |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 11:15 - May 13 with 738 views | KeithHaynes |
| Posters On Ignore on 11:10 - May 13 by STID2017 | How can they be reported when you have removed the offending comments, apologised to Sir Jon and locked the thread. Many people saw them, including you ? As in football, retrospective action should be taken. Appreciate everyone needs to be the eyes and ears so to speak, but it needs the consequences to be seen to be taken, otherwise why bother having admin report function ? |
They were reported, and the offending comments removed, because they were reported … the poster is aware of the consequences and we move on. I’m certain the poster will not make the same mistake again.
This post has been edited by an administrator |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 11:46 - May 13 with 692 views | Dr_Parnassus | I think the current attacks on AC are also beyond the pale. Accusing him of being Resolven and other posters is intended to goad and is just not on. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 12:07 - May 13 with 687 views | KeithHaynes |
| Posters On Ignore on 11:46 - May 13 by Dr_Parnassus | I think the current attacks on AC are also beyond the pale. Accusing him of being Resolven and other posters is intended to goad and is just not on. |
Ok, here goes again, he isn’t. Let’s lay this one to rest. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 12:11 - May 13 with 662 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Posters On Ignore on 12:07 - May 13 by KeithHaynes | Ok, here goes again, he isn’t. Let’s lay this one to rest. |
Of course he isn't. Not stopped certain people trying to wind him up though, constantly. I will let you know if I see any further examples. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 13:47 - May 13 with 630 views | onehunglow |
| Posters On Ignore on 10:37 - May 13 by magicdaps10 | I treat people as they would treat me OHL. You will like this one, there are various ways to skin a cat, some like AC are straight to the point and others do it in a devious way, either way it's the same result.......i would rather the AC way myself but in both situations there is a level and unfortunately once passed with myself then I will treat them exactly the same way. As you say, if you are not going to be nice then you are going to have to be prepared to have that in return. Listen OHL, I just responded to a request from Keith with why I wouldn't do what he asked and the reason why, that was between him and I. Keith can deal with it himself without the "you are just as bad" posts, those posts are for another time and not at this moment. |
Read this daps and comprehend that which I posted. Nobody NEEDS to be nice.Now this means one doesn't have to be a jerk insulting usernames personally. By all means ,hammer the text. It's basic stuff. I treat people as I see them which is in person.Even then,people can let you down. It happens. Nobody is 100% .We can all go adrift. Anyway,we should get along just fine as its the close season and I'm all for a bit of fun on here. |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 14:49 - May 13 with 613 views | Lorax |
| Posters On Ignore on 10:34 - May 13 by KeithHaynes | I need to see reports of abuse or perceived abuse before I or any other admin can act. We have banned people this year for time periods and then allowed them back. A total ban achieves nothing. If this goes back to where it was a few months ago we have decided a blanket ban on all involved will happen for seven days. After analysing the numbers ( the forum posts have very little impact on the financial picture, it’s views from Google and other sources to news items that do that ) we will decide if a longer ban is required. I haven’t seen the post you refer to, we get 40-50k views a day. Although I’m pretty certain most of you are adults, and it shouldn’t come to this. Everyone please help me out here.
This post has been edited by an administrator |
But Keith, us so called adults can be worse than kids! OHL, everybody should be nice, you don't have to be nasty to disagree. The nastiness creeps in when posters get their backsides handed to them on a plate and they react, most of us don't react, but a few cannot help themselves. UI can be right, I can be wrong, I can be very stupid, a bit of self awareness would certainly help some on here. Mind you, some on here seem to be making their posts purely to wind others up. They tend to target people who react to them. |  | |  |
| Posters On Ignore on 15:29 - May 13 with 598 views | KeithHaynes |
| Posters On Ignore on 14:49 - May 13 by Lorax | But Keith, us so called adults can be worse than kids! OHL, everybody should be nice, you don't have to be nasty to disagree. The nastiness creeps in when posters get their backsides handed to them on a plate and they react, most of us don't react, but a few cannot help themselves. UI can be right, I can be wrong, I can be very stupid, a bit of self awareness would certainly help some on here. Mind you, some on here seem to be making their posts purely to wind others up. They tend to target people who react to them. |
The future is unwritten, but for some it is 😉 |  |
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 16:04 - May 13 with 557 views | builthjack |
| Posters On Ignore on 06:30 - May 13 by Dr_Parnassus | Does that mean I am Resolven too? |
You have so many user names past and present you haven't a clue who you are. |  |
| Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.
|
|  |
| Posters On Ignore on 16:08 - May 13 with 543 views | Dr_Parnassus |
| Posters On Ignore on 16:04 - May 13 by builthjack | You have so many user names past and present you haven't a clue who you are. |
One present, one at a time in the past. It’s really not difficult to understand, no matter how frustrated you get. |  |
|  |
| |