Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jake Daniels, first active football to come out (Blackpool 17 year old) 17:24 - May 16 with 3830 viewsSirjohnalot

This is so important, hopefully it will give other people the confidence to come out. He’s timed it perfectly. Young so not in the first team, end of season so won’t be such a hot topic. Let’s hope any abuse will be as intolerable as racism

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/championship-player-comes-out-17-year-o
[Post edited 16 May 2022 17:47]
Jake Daniels, first active football to come out (Blackpool 17 year old) on 18:46 - May 17 with 601 viewsWingstandwood

Jake Daniels, first active football to come out (Blackpool 17 year old) on 18:33 - May 17 by onehunglow

I know exactly what evangelical Christians think;The Bible is taken to be THE word of God.
Ergo,homosexuality is an abomination and should be punished severely. The Bible hasnt been amended and is fundamental to Christians.
They should have the guts to admit they detest homosexuality and not hide.

You either believe the Bible as it stands or not. There is no halfway.

It could be valid opinion to say that no Christian has more hateful and controversial views about gays than Pat Robertson the (what about the poor?) $100 million Dollar worth man of God who thinks Putin's invasion of Ukraine was compelled by God.

His views on gays? Quote: "After tragic shooting at Orlando gay club, said “the best thing to do is to sit on the sidelines and let [LGBTQ rights advocates and Muslims] kill themselves.”

I suggest Millwall's worst are pussy cats compared to that guy! And if that's his God what must the Devil be like? After all Satan is meant to be the evil one?

Argus!

Jake Daniels, first active football to come out (Blackpool 17 year old) on 20:20 - May 17 with 523 viewsFlashberryjack

Jake Daniels, first active football to come out (Blackpool 17 year old) on 12:10 - May 17 by Lohengrin

I know how young he is, that’s why I was comparing him to sixteen-year-old Jack Cornwell.

I had to do a bit of running around in town this morning and probably stopped around half a dozen times to say hello to people I knew. In amongst the usual talk of how nice it is to see the weather picking up nobody mentioned ‘the news.’

This just serves to underscore what I was saying on the previous page: for most folk it doesn’t matter.

It doesn't matter to me what his sexual preferences are, or should it, as long as it's between to consenting adults, get on with it lad.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Jake Daniels, first active football to come out (Blackpool 17 year old) on 12:58 - May 18 with 389 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Jake Daniels, first active football to come out (Blackpool 17 year old) on 18:40 - May 17 by Treforys_Jack

It is sad, but even some police used to target gay men and beat them up, no wonder they wouldn't come out.
[Post edited 17 May 2022 19:30]

That’s how they caught George Michael, they deliberately sent a really good looking young cop into the toilets after him to proposition him and when George said yes they beat the shit out of him and arrested him.
Jake Daniels, first active football to come out (Blackpool 17 year old) on 16:44 - May 18 with 341 viewsonehunglow

Jake Daniels, first active football to come out (Blackpool 17 year old) on 18:46 - May 17 by Wingstandwood

It could be valid opinion to say that no Christian has more hateful and controversial views about gays than Pat Robertson the (what about the poor?) $100 million Dollar worth man of God who thinks Putin's invasion of Ukraine was compelled by God.

His views on gays? Quote: "After tragic shooting at Orlando gay club, said “the best thing to do is to sit on the sidelines and let [LGBTQ rights advocates and Muslims] kill themselves.”

I suggest Millwall's worst are pussy cats compared to that guy! And if that's his God what must the Devil be like? After all Satan is meant to be the evil one?

The excellent Louis Theroux did a terrific programme on fundamental Christian’s…god hates “cigarettes”and other peerless mainly about violent death and perma torture in burning hell.

I recall also his meet with Eugene Terreblanche,no RIP, and how his white Afrikaner heritage taught up about keeping races separate and that Afrikaners were …and wait for it, God s chose people in Africa .
They farming hated everyone especially us Brits ,white or not.

And people still bow their heads in Rayner and make signs about their person.

It’s 2022

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024