Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion 12:30 - May 29 with 4012 viewsDr_Parnassus

When Cooper took over. I wonder if many Forest fans took it? Will Cooper pull off the miracle season?

Very interesting Play Off Final later on.

Let’s get your predictions.


Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:46 - May 29 with 789 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:34 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Well if you thought that then why ask?

Keith does know a lot of things yes, and he knows who has left because of you and your gangs trolling. It’s affected some direct information too sadly, but that’s the effect bullying trolls have on this forum.

I repeat, anyone who walks away from this forum because they can’t take someone being correct on subjects they don’t want them to be right on - is better off well away from this forum.

I also repeat, you will never win your little battle, and you know that don’t you lad.


Ah righto..... Well myself and the "gang" have not been banned so obviously Keith doesn't see an issue.

Obviously those posters have left because they can't take others being correct.... So they as you say are better off staying away from this site. Clearly the same people are messaging you regards the "gang" because they can't take being as you would say.... "called out".

So are you claiming that Keith is stating that I and others are trolling?
This is a big claim and thing for you to post regards an admin on this board and once you confirm then I shall be taking it further beyond Keith.
This wouldn't be a good thing for someone who runs this site too state or are you just guessing this.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

-1
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:51 - May 29 with 772 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:46 - May 29 by magicdaps10

Ah righto..... Well myself and the "gang" have not been banned so obviously Keith doesn't see an issue.

Obviously those posters have left because they can't take others being correct.... So they as you say are better off staying away from this site. Clearly the same people are messaging you regards the "gang" because they can't take being as you would say.... "called out".

So are you claiming that Keith is stating that I and others are trolling?
This is a big claim and thing for you to post regards an admin on this board and once you confirm then I shall be taking it further beyond Keith.
This wouldn't be a good thing for someone who runs this site too state or are you just guessing this.


That’s because Keith knows one or two of you, but make no mistake he sees the problems you cause.

Yes the ownership are well aware of your gangs trolling, advice has been given about how to handle your attempts, some have followed, some have stopped posting… and me I meet you head on, and always will.

Take it as far as you like lad, admin are well aware of your gang and have provided advice to the site ownership with regards to some of your behaviour on a number of occasions, usually promoting Keith to make a thread about it.

I understand you may be upset to learn that. But these are the facts.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:52 - May 29 with 770 viewsDr_Parnassus

Now back to the thread.

(Looks around to see if the trolls have finally decided to stop ruining yet another thread….) 👀

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:05 - May 29 with 751 viewsswan65split

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:51 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s because Keith knows one or two of you, but make no mistake he sees the problems you cause.

Yes the ownership are well aware of your gangs trolling, advice has been given about how to handle your attempts, some have followed, some have stopped posting… and me I meet you head on, and always will.

Take it as far as you like lad, admin are well aware of your gang and have provided advice to the site ownership with regards to some of your behaviour on a number of occasions, usually promoting Keith to make a thread about it.

I understand you may be upset to learn that. But these are the facts.


Failed your spy interrogation test then di you?
0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:06 - May 29 with 749 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:05 - May 29 by swan65split

Failed your spy interrogation test then di you?


Like most things you utter, no idea what that means I’m afraid.

Now back to the thread…

👀

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:10 - May 29 with 745 viewsswan65split

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:06 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Like most things you utter, no idea what that means I’m afraid.

Now back to the thread…

👀


PS dont tell them Pike.
0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:11 - May 29 with 740 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:10 - May 29 by swan65split

PS dont tell them Pike.


I won’t, thanks for the input again.

Now back to the thread… 👀

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:11 - May 29 with 740 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 16:51 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

That’s because Keith knows one or two of you, but make no mistake he sees the problems you cause.

Yes the ownership are well aware of your gangs trolling, advice has been given about how to handle your attempts, some have followed, some have stopped posting… and me I meet you head on, and always will.

Take it as far as you like lad, admin are well aware of your gang and have provided advice to the site ownership with regards to some of your behaviour on a number of occasions, usually promoting Keith to make a thread about it.

I understand you may be upset to learn that. But these are the facts.


So a little backtracking there from you, so you mean it's when you went running to support 🤦‍♂️

Not been banned so clearly support see no issue, I would hazard a guess that you are being told one thing and others something different.


Be careful next time you make posts about other posters on here especially people who run this site....doesnt show up well for your integrity or others.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

-1
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:15 - May 29 with 731 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:11 - May 29 by magicdaps10

So a little backtracking there from you, so you mean it's when you went running to support 🤦‍♂️

Not been banned so clearly support see no issue, I would hazard a guess that you are being told one thing and others something different.


Be careful next time you make posts about other posters on here especially people who run this site....doesnt show up well for your integrity or others.


Backtracking? Went running to support? You are losing me now lad.

I repeat, the ownership is well aware of your gangs trolling and so are admin here. Ownership and admin have had discussions about the behaviour of your gang often prompting ownership to have to make threads to warn you.

Luckily for you the ownership know one or two of the gang and you benefit from that, but make no mistake your gangs trolling is well known. People have left, others have received advice how best to handle your behaviour. Others tackle you head on.

You continue to show this here, your mask is well and truly slipping this week.

All of this is fact. Whether you like it or not.

Now back to the thread…

1-0 Forest 👀 👀 👀
[Post edited 29 May 2022 17:17]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:21 - May 29 with 723 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:15 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Backtracking? Went running to support? You are losing me now lad.

I repeat, the ownership is well aware of your gangs trolling and so are admin here. Ownership and admin have had discussions about the behaviour of your gang often prompting ownership to have to make threads to warn you.

Luckily for you the ownership know one or two of the gang and you benefit from that, but make no mistake your gangs trolling is well known. People have left, others have received advice how best to handle your behaviour. Others tackle you head on.

You continue to show this here, your mask is well and truly slipping this week.

All of this is fact. Whether you like it or not.

Now back to the thread…

1-0 Forest 👀 👀 👀
[Post edited 29 May 2022 17:17]


If you can prove that, please supply the proof?

Otherwise its being filled in the BS file once again.

Well done Forest, if only you showed as much joy for your own team.....interesting to see that Forest have not had one shot on target, hopefully they don't go 90mins without one like we did last season.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

-1
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:25 - May 29 with 704 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:21 - May 29 by magicdaps10

If you can prove that, please supply the proof?

Otherwise its being filled in the BS file once again.

Well done Forest, if only you showed as much joy for your own team.....interesting to see that Forest have not had one shot on target, hopefully they don't go 90mins without one like we did last season.


I’m not going to be betraying peoples confidence by showing private communications and who certain bits of information is coming from.

File it under whatever name you like, it’s fact, and I’m sure you know it’s fact.

Joy? I just posted some eyes knowing how annoyed the score will be making a certain few. If only you showed as much happiness and support last season as you did this.

Sadly there is nothing joyful in being 15th with a multi million pound side and a smattering of Premier League quality players, playing like a pub side trying to play possession football. Not even you are fooling anyone anymore, you have let poor STID take all the promotion bets by himself. Ditched in a second.

Push that mask up a bit lad, it’s slipping. Remember your new persona…

Now back to the thread…. 👀
[Post edited 29 May 2022 17:29]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:26 - May 29 with 694 viewsvetchonian

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:21 - May 29 by magicdaps10

If you can prove that, please supply the proof?

Otherwise its being filled in the BS file once again.

Well done Forest, if only you showed as much joy for your own team.....interesting to see that Forest have not had one shot on target, hopefully they don't go 90mins without one like we did last season.


if only our team or rather our manager had given us a lot to have joy for....double apart

Poll: Should Coleman ask Curt for advice/help?

1
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:27 - May 29 with 681 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:26 - May 29 by vetchonian

if only our team or rather our manager had given us a lot to have joy for....double apart


Indeed, but don’t forget the new rules. We were rubbish before so 15th is excellent.

Got to keep remembering the ever changing rules.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:28 - May 29 with 677 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:11 - May 29 by magicdaps10

So a little backtracking there from you, so you mean it's when you went running to support 🤦‍♂️

Not been banned so clearly support see no issue, I would hazard a guess that you are being told one thing and others something different.


Be careful next time you make posts about other posters on here especially people who run this site....doesnt show up well for your integrity or others.


Same here.
Has no warnings on my personal behaviour or been banned or even threatened with it.
The way Dr P keeps on about gangs just shows how immature he is.
Also is favourite response to any posts he doesn't agree with is "What are you talking about"
Sad really.
Looking forward to the annual Cooper Bottlefest as time goes on in the second half and he tries to get his team to sit on a one goal lead.
Also, notice Dr P hasn't answered on the odds on Huddersfield getting promoted when they were struggling ?
Probably much the same

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

-2
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:29 - May 29 with 676 viewsBadlands

Perhaps the Coopralites should switch allegiances.
Two seasons with promotion standard squad and two failures both resulting from gutless performances (the final an abject embarrassment).

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:33 - May 29 with 666 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:28 - May 29 by STID2017

Same here.
Has no warnings on my personal behaviour or been banned or even threatened with it.
The way Dr P keeps on about gangs just shows how immature he is.
Also is favourite response to any posts he doesn't agree with is "What are you talking about"
Sad really.
Looking forward to the annual Cooper Bottlefest as time goes on in the second half and he tries to get his team to sit on a one goal lead.
Also, notice Dr P hasn't answered on the odds on Huddersfield getting promoted when they were struggling ?
Probably much the same


Same, no warnings over my behaviour only praise. Although due to a couple of you knowing the ownership in order to stop conflicts you are instigating - others get taken out of the equation for a short time instead.

Although I understand that won’t be happening again.

“What are you talking about” is a response to posts where… funnily enough… I have no idea what you are talking about. Posts where I disagree are stated just that with an accurate and comprehensive dismantling of your points.

I answered your odds post, do you ever get anything right? Maybe you were too busy trolling to notice?

Enjoy

[Post edited 29 May 2022 17:35]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:36 - May 29 with 656 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:28 - May 29 by STID2017

Same here.
Has no warnings on my personal behaviour or been banned or even threatened with it.
The way Dr P keeps on about gangs just shows how immature he is.
Also is favourite response to any posts he doesn't agree with is "What are you talking about"
Sad really.
Looking forward to the annual Cooper Bottlefest as time goes on in the second half and he tries to get his team to sit on a one goal lead.
Also, notice Dr P hasn't answered on the odds on Huddersfield getting promoted when they were struggling ?
Probably much the same


I have DM support asking for their input on the matter, screenshot taken and asking if it true or not.

I will certainly be pushing that a matter if true should be kept within the correct circles and shouldn't be used to antagonise other posters.

Either way it doesn't reflect well on DrP's integrity,be it he is lying or relaying private information as a tool to post on the site to antagonise posters.
I think it shows the type of person we including the admin are dealing with here.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

-2
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:39 - May 29 with 641 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:36 - May 29 by magicdaps10

I have DM support asking for their input on the matter, screenshot taken and asking if it true or not.

I will certainly be pushing that a matter if true should be kept within the correct circles and shouldn't be used to antagonise other posters.

Either way it doesn't reflect well on DrP's integrity,be it he is lying or relaying private information as a tool to post on the site to antagonise posters.
I think it shows the type of person we including the admin are dealing with here.


You can PM who you like, it’s absolute fact.

You can also push what you like. Why do you feel antagonised? It’s your behaviour, nobody else’s. If you don’t want admin to be noting your behaviour then behave is the best advice. Crying about it won’t reverse that.

I don’t lie lad, I also don’t reveal private information. I’m just factually telling you broadly the situation, what people have said specifically is not something I would share.

Dry those tears now Daps. Start behaving.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:39 - May 29 with 641 viewsvetchonian

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:29 - May 29 by Badlands

Perhaps the Coopralites should switch allegiances.
Two seasons with promotion standard squad and two failures both resulting from gutless performances (the final an abject embarrassment).


what about this season?....

Poll: Should Coleman ask Curt for advice/help?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:42 - May 29 with 629 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:39 - May 29 by vetchonian

what about this season?....


Wasn't even right the last two seasons.

How he managed to drag us into the playoffs I still don’t know. Potter only managed 10th with the likes of Dan James and McBurnie at his disposal.

Martin has struggled to 15th.

4th and 6th was miracle working and it’s show yet again this season. 100/1 to get promotion and he’s 38 mins away from potentially fulfilling it.

Should they go on to finish the job there will no doubt be some serious toys thrown out of prams later. Popcorn at the ready 🍿

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:45 - May 29 with 624 viewsvetchonian

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:29 - May 29 by Badlands

Perhaps the Coopralites should switch allegiances.
Two seasons with promotion standard squad and two failures both resulting from gutless performances (the final an abject embarrassment).


if last seasons final was gutless how come Fulton got send off

Poll: Should Coleman ask Curt for advice/help?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:46 - May 29 with 623 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:39 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

You can PM who you like, it’s absolute fact.

You can also push what you like. Why do you feel antagonised? It’s your behaviour, nobody else’s. If you don’t want admin to be noting your behaviour then behave is the best advice. Crying about it won’t reverse that.

I don’t lie lad, I also don’t reveal private information. I’m just factually telling you broadly the situation, what people have said specifically is not something I would share.

Dry those tears now Daps. Start behaving.


Well I will have it all clarified in time won't I.

As I repeat, never been banned so my behaviour isn't an issue clearly......you on the other hand have been banned, be it current or previous usernames, you have had more than 1 banning.

So going by that, you yourself have been noted for your behaviour so certainly talk from experience, I will give you that.

As for not revealing private information, you clearly have just done that in a few of your previous posts on this post...... I just can't fathom how silly you are showing yourself to be here with clear contradictions.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

-1
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:50 - May 29 with 615 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:46 - May 29 by magicdaps10

Well I will have it all clarified in time won't I.

As I repeat, never been banned so my behaviour isn't an issue clearly......you on the other hand have been banned, be it current or previous usernames, you have had more than 1 banning.

So going by that, you yourself have been noted for your behaviour so certainly talk from experience, I will give you that.

As for not revealing private information, you clearly have just done that in a few of your previous posts on this post...... I just can't fathom how silly you are showing yourself to be here with clear contradictions.


I have no idea if they will clarify it to you or not, doesn’t matter really. It’s a fact, happy to provide the screenshots to Keith or admin if they require reminding.

You were banned on the last incarnation of this site because you set up a multi and started abusing posters you disagreed with. The late great Lord Bony exposed you after you lied and denied the accusations. Some of the stuff you said was despicable.

I have been banned for being correct and asking awkward questions yes. I will always do that, if people wish to ban me for that then that’s their prerogative, I won’t be changing for anyone. The fact it destroys you shows im on the right track with my content.

Not at all, I’ve told you the situation, just as you have told me similar in the past. You also went on to reveal things others had told you like my name etc didn’t you… you are drowning in your nonsense and currently you have no safety ring.

Take a big gulp lad, wouldn’t want you going under…

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:11 - May 29 with 577 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:50 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I have no idea if they will clarify it to you or not, doesn’t matter really. It’s a fact, happy to provide the screenshots to Keith or admin if they require reminding.

You were banned on the last incarnation of this site because you set up a multi and started abusing posters you disagreed with. The late great Lord Bony exposed you after you lied and denied the accusations. Some of the stuff you said was despicable.

I have been banned for being correct and asking awkward questions yes. I will always do that, if people wish to ban me for that then that’s their prerogative, I won’t be changing for anyone. The fact it destroys you shows im on the right track with my content.

Not at all, I’ve told you the situation, just as you have told me similar in the past. You also went on to reveal things others had told you like my name etc didn’t you… you are drowning in your nonsense and currently you have no safety ring.

Take a big gulp lad, wouldn’t want you going under…


I made one post under that username and it wasn't even banned. It was used to start a thread!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:12 - May 29 with 572 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:11 - May 29 by magicdaps10

I made one post under that username and it wasn't even banned. It was used to start a thread!


Rubbish.

You were relentless under that username making vile remarks, you kept it going for a while and destroyed thread after thread with abuse, much of it was removed by Bony, it was shocking.

Then when he outed your username for a while you spilled that over onto this username calling people c***s and all sorts of vile things.

You have slipped a mask on since then. But many still remember.
[Post edited 30 May 2022 5:36]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026