Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion 12:30 - May 29 with 4015 viewsDr_Parnassus

When Cooper took over. I wonder if many Forest fans took it? Will Cooper pull off the miracle season?

Very interesting Play Off Final later on.

Let’s get your predictions.


Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:16 - May 29 with 965 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:12 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Rubbish.

You were relentless under that username making vile remarks, you kept it going for a while and destroyed thread after thread with abuse, much of it was removed by Bony, it was shocking.

Then when he outed your username for a while you spilled that over onto this username calling people c***s and all sorts of vile things.

You have slipped a mask on since then. But many still remember.
[Post edited 30 May 2022 5:36]


🤦‍♂️😂 Did I!?

Remind me, what was posted with that username for weeks on end?

You are playing the dirt throwing game here, unfortunately for you, the vast majority of posters know what you are about.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

-1
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:18 - May 29 with 948 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:16 - May 29 by magicdaps10

🤦‍♂️😂 Did I!?

Remind me, what was posted with that username for weeks on end?

You are playing the dirt throwing game here, unfortunately for you, the vast majority of posters know what you are about.


You did yes.

The vast majority won’t know what I’m talking about, I’m sure. You were very much just an annoying forum joke back then to people, with your lying in the transfer windows etc.

You have become a little more sinister since those days. Feel free to remind us the username and we will go and check, should be easy enough. You confirmed you remembered it to me not so long ago.

Gizza look 👀

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:25 - May 29 with 935 viewsDr_Parnassus

Absolute scenes.

100/1…. to promotion, just incredible from Cooper yet again. Klopp is very fortunate the LMA trophy is given out before the end of the season.

They will need some serious Brighton style investment now though otherwise they risk coming straight back down.

Brennan Johnson and Djed Spence apart, they are every bit a mid table championship side.

Over to their owners now.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:26 - May 29 with 918 viewsmagicdaps10

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:18 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

You did yes.

The vast majority won’t know what I’m talking about, I’m sure. You were very much just an annoying forum joke back then to people, with your lying in the transfer windows etc.

You have become a little more sinister since those days. Feel free to remind us the username and we will go and check, should be easy enough. You confirmed you remembered it to me not so long ago.

Gizza look 👀


So you can't remember the username but remember everything else 👍

I think you have virtually just confirmed your little allegation as a complete lie with that post.

How many times have you played this game over the years!? It's not reflecting well on you......lying, posting things that were private between yourself and others, unable to back up claims.

This isn't going well for you.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:32 - May 29 with 885 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:26 - May 29 by magicdaps10

So you can't remember the username but remember everything else 👍

I think you have virtually just confirmed your little allegation as a complete lie with that post.

How many times have you played this game over the years!? It's not reflecting well on you......lying, posting things that were private between yourself and others, unable to back up claims.

This isn't going well for you.


I remember your abuse yes, what silly name you called yourself for a few weeks is irrelevant. You shouldn’t have any issue showing us your old username if you are telling the truth… what are you scared of?

You are drowning in your own nonsense here lad. Gasping for air.

Won’t be getting any from me.


Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:40 - May 29 with 852 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:32 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I remember your abuse yes, what silly name you called yourself for a few weeks is irrelevant. You shouldn’t have any issue showing us your old username if you are telling the truth… what are you scared of?

You are drowning in your own nonsense here lad. Gasping for air.

Won’t be getting any from me.



As a Forest / Cooper fan you must be ecstatic
Lucky to get over the line ( two penalties not given)
Relegation and the sack beckons for Cooper and Forest next season

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

-1
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:41 - May 29 with 849 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:40 - May 29 by STID2017

As a Forest / Cooper fan you must be ecstatic
Lucky to get over the line ( two penalties not given)
Relegation and the sack beckons for Cooper and Forest next season


I’m not a fan of either, I just appreciate fantastic achievements like most other people who like football.

Relegation and the sack now is it?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

1
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 19:10 - May 29 with 807 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 18:41 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I’m not a fan of either, I just appreciate fantastic achievements like most other people who like football.

Relegation and the sack now is it?


Yep.
No doubt you will bookmark this comment.
Remember to bring it out when Forest are relegated and Cooper is replaced

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 19:13 - May 29 with 804 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 19:10 - May 29 by STID2017

Yep.
No doubt you will bookmark this comment.
Remember to bring it out when Forest are relegated and Cooper is replaced


No point in that, let’s add it to the bet thread.

You said sacked, not replaced right?

How much shall we have? £50?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 19:17 - May 29 with 799 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 19:13 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

No point in that, let’s add it to the bet thread.

You said sacked, not replaced right?

How much shall we have? £50?


No thanks.
I only bet on my team.
I know you would bookmark it though and use it with relish.
Not that you will have the opportunity.
No doubt we will have a running commentary next season of what Cooper / Forest do blow by blow.
In fact you should probably make it a sticky

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 19:19 - May 29 with 797 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 19:17 - May 29 by STID2017

No thanks.
I only bet on my team.
I know you would bookmark it though and use it with relish.
Not that you will have the opportunity.
No doubt we will have a running commentary next season of what Cooper / Forest do blow by blow.
In fact you should probably make it a sticky


Beeeeep beeeeep

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 19:22 - May 29 with 790 viewsFlashberryjack

VAR is an absolute joke.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

1
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 22:04 - May 29 with 707 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 17:33 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Same, no warnings over my behaviour only praise. Although due to a couple of you knowing the ownership in order to stop conflicts you are instigating - others get taken out of the equation for a short time instead.

Although I understand that won’t be happening again.

“What are you talking about” is a response to posts where… funnily enough… I have no idea what you are talking about. Posts where I disagree are stated just that with an accurate and comprehensive dismantling of your points.

I answered your odds post, do you ever get anything right? Maybe you were too busy trolling to notice?

Enjoy

[Post edited 29 May 2022 17:35]


Too busy watching the game at that son.
Obviously even when your favourite team was playing, you were still on here posting ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 22:12 - May 29 with 701 viewsSTID2017

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 19:19 - May 29 by Dr_Parnassus

Beeeeep beeeeep


What am I reversing on ?
I gave my opinion which I stick by ?
I haven't changed it.
Just don't want to bet on it .
So how this that reversing, eh son ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 23:00 - May 29 with 680 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 22:04 - May 29 by STID2017

Too busy watching the game at that son.
Obviously even when your favourite team was playing, you were still on here posting ?


What do you mean by “on” here? You aren’t to tell me you can’t watch the game and have your phone open?

Come on now, I know you don’t like technology and all but that’s ludicrous.

But I’m glad you have since realised your error.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 23:01 - May 29 with 678 viewsDr_Parnassus

Nottingham Forest 100/1 for promotion on 22:12 - May 29 by STID2017

What am I reversing on ?
I gave my opinion which I stick by ?
I haven't changed it.
Just don't want to bet on it .
So how this that reversing, eh son ?


Put your money where your mouth is lad.

Don’t worry if you just said it for effect and have no confidence in it though….

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026