Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 21:45 - Jun 27 with 13774 viewsKeithHaynes

The last one was a hoot.
I’m still laughing now,

Suggestions for the next one ?

Let’s go away and home.

Let’s bring everyone together.

And the MAGS. Plus above,
Ooooof !

Where were YOU !

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 11:11 - Jun 28 with 8150 viewsbuilthjack

One away, one home?
West Brom away Oct 1st ? Central for everyone
Or Sunderland in January. Could be moved for tv though.

Home, Bristol City?

I don't mind where actually.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:54 - Jun 28 with 8090 viewsonehunglow

It's tempting.
Hopefully,this time I might not get the ump and attend.
I ll be on my own though so plenty of my followers to get stuck into.

Sherbet dabs supplied ,naturally.

Has to be Blackpool surely.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 17:50 - Jun 28 with 8044 viewsGixerJack

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 11:11 - Jun 28 by builthjack

One away, one home?
West Brom away Oct 1st ? Central for everyone
Or Sunderland in January. Could be moved for tv though.

Home, Bristol City?

I don't mind where actually.

I’m flying to Gran Canaria 3rd October, whilst I could make West Brom on the 1st I wouldn’t be able to stick her going on about it for two whole weeks
Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 19:01 - Jun 28 with 8013 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 17:50 - Jun 28 by GixerJack

I’m flying to Gran Canaria 3rd October, whilst I could make West Brom on the 1st I wouldn’t be able to stick her going on about it for two whole weeks

Probably be moved so she can watch it on the tv on holiday.
Loads of decent bars there, buy her a kebab and a few pints, and talk to her about all the good times.
Don’t thank me 😉

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 19:06 - Jun 28 with 8005 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 19:01 - Jun 28 by KeithHaynes

Probably be moved so she can watch it on the tv on holiday.
Loads of decent bars there, buy her a kebab and a few pints, and talk to her about all the good times.
Don’t thank me 😉

That's divorce talk

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 22:50 - Jun 28 with 7954 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 19:06 - Jun 28 by builthjack

That's divorce talk

I feel for him, already being stopped from watching the swans before marriage 😂😉

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 10:18 - Jun 29 with 7857 viewsonehunglow

That's divorce talk

Closest me and wifey have come to divorce was the game against England in World cup when we had the cup snatched from us at the end.
I was only Welshman in the large bar and went into full sulk mode when they scored. Spilt my drink,told person next to me to fark off,wife tells me to calm down to which I go out and chuck my Welsh cap and shirt over a little bridge into the scream that ran into the sea.

I had to walk back into the bar and meet her.

It buggered up any adult fun -for a few hours anyway.

It's why I hate Wales really

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:37 - Jun 29 with 7832 viewsGixerJack

That's divorce talk

Been there twice before and the only common denominators were me and the amount of cash it cost! Not going there again dude 😂
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 16:48 - Jun 29 with 7813 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:37 - Jun 29 by GixerJack

Been there twice before and the only common denominators were me and the amount of cash it cost! Not going there again dude 😂

Okay buy her a pukka pie as well 😉

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 16:52 - Jun 29 with 7795 viewsonehunglow

Keith,If I make the next gatthering,would I be welcomed like a brother and not a prodigal son and would I sound a jerk if I asked for a Perrier whilst you imbibe whatever the local sheete is.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 18:13 - Jun 29 with 7770 viewsCatullus

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:37 - Jun 29 by GixerJack

Twice before!!! I am married now, I waited a longbtime for the right woman and it's been 15 years. If she left me tomorrow I would remain happily single for the rest of my life.

I learn from my mstakes
[Post edited 29 Jun 2022 18:14]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 18:30 - Jun 29 with 7748 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 16:52 - Jun 29 by onehunglow

Keith,If I make the next gatthering,would I be welcomed like a brother and not a prodigal son and would I sound a jerk if I asked for a Perrier whilst you imbibe whatever the local sheete is.

I can only speak for myself.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 20:28 - Jun 29 with 7693 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 18:30 - Jun 29 by KeithHaynes

I can only speak for myself.

What about if I ask for a slice of lemon ,two cubes of ice and a clean straight glass.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:59 - Jul 10 with 6787 viewsFireboy2

Lucky enough to be on both those photos keith, the difference in the size of my eldest is amazing.

Well up for meeting up again, get the date nailed down asap please.
Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 20:15 - Jul 10 with 6714 viewsKeithHaynes

Will do mate.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 07:49 - Jul 14 with 6353 viewsbuilthjack

Let's get a game and date up people.
My diary is getting full.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 19:31 - Jul 14 with 6247 viewsKeithHaynes

One I can guarantee is the last away game of the season, and of course Boxing Day. I will have my grandsons with me for Reading, any shenanigans from from the few on Twitter at that game and I won’t get in for the Hull game due to my ban.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 09:17 - Jul 15 with 6153 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 19:31 - Jul 14 by KeithHaynes

One I can guarantee is the last away game of the season, and of course Boxing Day. I will have my grandsons with me for Reading, any shenanigans from from the few on Twitter at that game and I won’t get in for the Hull game due to my ban.

I will be at Reading, if Hull is the chosen ace I will be there too.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 19:44 - Jul 18 with 5936 viewsNotLoyal

Looking forward to Reading already 😉

Been quiet lately. 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 20:07 - Jul 20 with 5768 viewsCatullus

I suspect you wouldn't be the only one facing a ban! You know though, these Twitter warriors never show up, they can't do face to face insults.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 18:07 - Jul 21 with 5706 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 20:07 - Jul 20 by Catullus

I suspect you wouldn't be the only one facing a ban! You know though, these Twitter warriors never show up, they can't do face to face insults.

A three year ban in the sun 😂👍

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 15:35 - Jul 26 with 5443 viewsCatullus

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 18:07 - Jul 21 by KeithHaynes

A three year ban in the sun 😂👍

If I'm there I'll shout "Oi, lovely boy " at you so you'll know it's me!

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 23:24 - Jul 27 with 5336 viewsKeithHaynes

Reading away then, that’s the first 👍 Dec 26th.
Whose up for that ?

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:33 - Jul 28 with 5275 viewsSTID2017

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 23:24 - Jul 27 by KeithHaynes

Whose up for that ?

Damn I might be in Spain then !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 20:42 - Jul 28 with 5238 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 23:24 - Jul 27 by KeithHaynes

Whose up for that ?

Aye, will be there, wife and grandkids too

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024