Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump finished? 20:47 - Nov 9 with 5978 viewsSandanista

No ‘red wave’ and poor performance from Trump-endorsed candidates in the mid-terms. Will the GOP ditch him in favour of the younger and popular conservative Ron De Santis?
Trump finished? on 20:55 - Nov 9 with 2517 viewsKeithHaynes

His supporters used to give a good angle on him on this forum.
Those that left because of it should return. 🤪

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Trump finished? on 21:05 - Nov 9 with 2508 viewsCatullus

Trump finished? on 20:55 - Nov 9 by KeithHaynes

His supporters used to give a good angle on him on this forum.
Those that left because of it should return. 🤪

Can they put a good angle on what Trump did to DeSantis? Taken from the BBC,

Donald Trump has warned Florida's Governor Ron DeSantis against running for president in 2024, saying doing so would harm the Republican Party.

He also threatened to release unflattering information about the 44-year-old, without providing details.

So that's Trump trying to bully someone out of challenging him probably because he knows he'll lose. Though we know in Trumpetty trumped up land, the Donald never loses!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Trump finished? on 21:08 - Nov 9 with 2499 viewsGwyn737

I said on here that I’d would be closer than people thought.

Dr. P disagreed with me. I almost miss him 😉
Trump finished? on 21:16 - Nov 9 with 2487 viewsWhiterockin

Trump finished? on 21:08 - Nov 9 by Gwyn737

Who?
Trump finished? on 21:18 - Nov 9 with 2472 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Trump finished? on 21:08 - Nov 9 by Gwyn737

Sorry I’ve done it again. Keep accidentally reporting things as abuse whilst scrolling down.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Trump finished? on 21:23 - Nov 9 with 2464 viewsGwyn737

Trump finished? on 21:18 - Nov 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Sorry I’ve done it again. Keep accidentally reporting things as abuse whilst scrolling down.

🤣
Trump finished? on 21:23 - Nov 9 with 2464 viewsSirjohnalot

Trump finished? on 21:18 - Nov 9 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Was trying to work it out : )

Good job I’m lazy
Trump finished? on 21:24 - Nov 9 with 2462 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Trump finished? on 21:23 - Nov 9 by Sirjohnalot

Was trying to work it out : )

Good job I’m lazy

I came on here the other day thought it was a bit quiet then realised I’d accidentally clicked about twenty people onto my ignore list.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump finished? on 21:37 - Nov 9 with 2426 viewswaynekerr55

Trump finished? on 21:05 - Nov 9 by Catullus

Can they put a good angle on what Trump did to DeSantis? Taken from the BBC,

Donald Trump has warned Florida's Governor Ron DeSantis against running for president in 2024, saying doing so would harm the Republican Party.

He also threatened to release unflattering information about the 44-year-old, without providing details.

So that's Trump trying to bully someone out of challenging him probably because he knows he'll lose. Though we know in Trumpetty trumped up land, the Donald never loses!

DeSantis is arguably more dangerous than the Tangerine Shítgibbon.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trump finished? on 22:30 - Nov 9 with 2372 viewsBest_loser

Yesterday was a disaster for trump , people he backed did bigly badly , it showed that apart from his base he is very unpopular , be interesting to see what happens now with him and disantos , I still think Biden should not run again , too old , someone like ex shuttle pilot mark Kelly would be better
Trump finished? on 23:24 - Nov 9 with 2332 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump finished? on 22:30 - Nov 9 by Best_loser

Yesterday was a disaster for trump , people he backed did bigly badly , it showed that apart from his base he is very unpopular , be interesting to see what happens now with him and disantos , I still think Biden should not run again , too old , someone like ex shuttle pilot mark Kelly would be better

‘Bigly badly’ - brilliant.

Trump is going to jail.

Beware of the Risen People

Trump finished? on 10:19 - Nov 10 with 2240 viewsSandanista

Some major media supporters have turned on him :

https://nypost.com
Trump finished? on 10:41 - Nov 10 with 2221 viewsbritferry

If Sleepy Joe runs for a 2nd term, he will lose to whomever the Republicans put up.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2022 10:46]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Trump finished? on 10:45 - Nov 10 with 2217 viewsCountyJim

With any luck trumpet will just play golf and leave everyone in peace
Trump finished? on 10:47 - Nov 10 with 2214 viewsBoundy

Hope so , the more you learn the more there is to prey that's his lot

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Trump finished? on 10:49 - Nov 10 with 2209 viewsonehunglow

Trump finished? on 10:45 - Nov 10 by CountyJim

With any luck trumpet will just play golf and leave everyone in peace

Couldn’t agree more

Trump is simply sickening in every way . A preening,deeply duplicitous toilet seat of a human being .

Where s Melanie these days ?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Trump finished? on 10:57 - Nov 10 with 2207 viewsBoundy

Trump finished? on 22:30 - Nov 9 by Best_loser

How can it be that a population of over 335 million and the best they can offer are Biden & Trump and we think we have it bad

Trump finished? on 11:25 - Nov 10 with 2177 viewsScotia

Trump finished? on 10:57 - Nov 10 by Boundy

How can it be that a population of over 335 million and the best they can offer are Biden & Trump and we think we have it bad

Which sort of makes a farce out of this entire "vote rigging to elect Biden" conspiracy.

I mean a conspiracy to elect the second worst president in recent history who doesn't have a hope of winning a second term? Surely they would have gone for someone decent if it was a conspiracy?
Trump finished? on 11:39 - Nov 10 with 2165 viewsKilkennyjack

Trump finished? on 11:25 - Nov 10 by Scotia

Which sort of makes a farce out of this entire "vote rigging to elect Biden" conspiracy.

I mean a conspiracy to elect the second worst president in recent history who doesn't have a hope of winning a second term? Surely they would have gone for someone decent if it was a conspiracy?

Trump is actually saying the Sleepy Joe out fixed him by cheating in 2020.

I mean, its not true but i almost wish it was.

None of this can be good for Trumps health and i am amazed he is still standing upright.

Beware of the Risen People

Trump finished? on 12:07 - Nov 10 with 2156 viewsCountyJim

Trump finished? on 10:49 - Nov 10 by onehunglow

Couldn’t agree more

Trump is simply sickening in every way . A preening,deeply duplicitous toilet seat of a human being .

He was taking the Mick out of Biden the other day thankfully the voters have seen past this
Trump finished? on 12:13 - Nov 10 with 2152 viewsGwyn737

It does seem like there's been a bit of a reset towards the centre.

Trump endorsed candidates in swing races largely lost. These were the last of the consistant election deniers so the real nutters.

It also looks like the abortion divide was incredibly important (particularly for the 100 odd women able to vote).

Having watched quite a lot of the coverage I must say we're so lucky with our media. In the States the ability for news channels to pick a side is frightening. Those who moan aboout the bias on the BBC want to have a look at Fox or MBNBC.
Trump finished? on 13:20 - Nov 10 with 2134 viewsBoundy

Trump finished? on 12:13 - Nov 10 by Gwyn737

It does seem like there's been a bit of a reset towards the centre.

Trump endorsed candidates in swing races largely lost. These were the last of the consistant election deniers so the real nutters.

It also looks like the abortion divide was incredibly important (particularly for the 100 odd women able to vote).

Having watched quite a lot of the coverage I must say we're so lucky with our media. In the States the ability for news channels to pick a side is frightening. Those who moan aboout the bias on the BBC want to have a look at Fox or MBNBC.

Fox has to be the most unbalanced , biased broadcaster in the US and because of its "conservative" slant for Republicans, the only source of information that and local television that they garner their information from . Biden reckons that Fox news is one of the most destructive forces in the United States"and when you watch for example Tucker Carlson in full flow you can understand why

Trump finished? on 14:06 - Nov 10 with 2114 viewsYrAlarch

Trump finished? on 10:49 - Nov 10 by onehunglow

Couldn’t agree more

Nashville, Tennessee I believe.
Trump finished? on 14:26 - Nov 10 with 2099 viewscontroversial_jack

US politics, seems to regurgitate the same old names time after time. Haven't they got any young ppl instead of the same tired old farts?
Trump finished? on 14:35 - Nov 10 with 2093 viewsYrAlarch

Trump finished? on 14:26 - Nov 10 by controversial_jack

US politics, seems to regurgitate the same old names time after time. Haven't they got any young ppl instead of the same tired old farts?

I believe a 20 something guy won a seat in New York.

Ron De Santis, a serious contender for the next Repulican Presidential nomination in only in his 40 s.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2022 14:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024