Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… 19:55 - Jul 2 with 1193 viewsGwyn737

….but anyone want to try and defend this?

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 20:08 - Jul 2 with 1159 viewsKeithHaynes

The USA needs to qualify their law and legislate exceptions as an example age and circumstances etc.

There’s no answer to any of this.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 20:11 - Jul 2 with 1139 viewsGwyn737

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 20:08 - Jul 2 by KeithHaynes

The USA needs to qualify their law and legislate exceptions as an example age and circumstances etc.

There’s no answer to any of this.

I completely agree. Pushing this down to state level will only solidify division further.
I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 21:33 - Jul 2 with 1084 viewsCatullus

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 20:11 - Jul 2 by Gwyn737

I completely agree. Pushing this down to state level will only solidify division further.

It's a ridiculous thing and will cause so many unwanted children who will just cause more societal problems. Desperate woman will do desperate things and be criminalised, it'll drive abortions underground and shady doctors will maim women for big bucks.

Utterly stupid.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 21:37 - Jul 2 with 1073 viewsSirjohnalot

The ones that can afford it will travel to a State than will allow it, the poorer people, will get it done illegally. So sad
I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 21:45 - Jul 2 with 1058 viewsKeithHaynes

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 21:37 - Jul 2 by Sirjohnalot

The ones that can afford it will travel to a State than will allow it, the poorer people, will get it done illegally. So sad

Back to the days of 10 Rillingon Place.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 11:39 - Jul 3 with 928 viewsonehunglow

I have commented thus Gwyn.
People WILL justify this as ALL life is "precious" even if the potential human being is subjected to horrendous abuse.

Alos,if raped,tough,as God says you must all go forth and multiply.

Anti abortionists,frankly,turn my stomach.

Logan Mwangi was born unwanted. Ponder that.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 21:32 - Jul 4 with 696 viewscontroversial_jack

Welcome to Victorian America
I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 22:03 - Jul 4 with 646 viewsLohengrin

I’m not agnostic on this, and putting aside the obvious exceptions which I think most can readily accept, in broad sweep there are two sides to this debate:

On the one there is Hitchen’s argument that every unborn child is a candidate for human society; while on the other is something, after a bit of thought, I’ve decided to call the Wannsee Calculation: that one life may be made more tolerable by extinguishing another.

The latter, my friends, is the Devil’s arithmetic.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Login to get fewer ads

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 22:40 - Jul 4 with 601 viewsDr_Parnassus

I don’t think anyone would defend that, would they? Those are the exceptions that have been discussed on here that should be looked at differently.

But you are picking extreme examples. Show us the 28 year old career woman who wants to kill the child inside her because she wants a promotion and doesn’t want time away from her work. Or those intentionally not using contraceptives and using early abortions as a form of it.

This should not be a normalised option for convenience. Which it very much was - in some areas more babies being killed than born.

You are never going to get universal agreement on this.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 06:26 - Jul 5 with 519 viewsDr_Parnassus

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 21:37 - Jul 2 by Sirjohnalot

But you talk as if people wake up one day and a stalk has bestowed a pregnancy upon them.

People now know it’s illegal in certain States. They can now do something about it to prevent it ever being a problem for them.

Again we aren’t talking about the extremely rare examples such as the OP here.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 07:54 - Jul 5 with 471 viewsonehunglow

I appreciate this thread may not stay up for long… on 22:03 - Jul 4 by Lohengrin

I’m not agnostic on this, and putting aside the obvious exceptions which I think most can readily accept, in broad sweep there are two sides to this debate:

On the one there is Hitchen’s argument that every unborn child is a candidate for human society; while on the other is something, after a bit of thought, I’ve decided to call the Wannsee Calculation: that one life may be made more tolerable by extinguishing another.

The latter, my friends, is the Devil’s arithmetic.

Do you feel children should come into the world unwanted ,indeed hated.,as an inconvenience to be slaughtered

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024