Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sajid Javid resigns 18:07 - Jul 5 with 2285 viewsbritferry

another nail in BoJo's coffin

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Sajid Javid resigns on 16:03 - Jul 6 with 941 viewsbuilthjack

Sajid Javid resigns on 15:12 - Jul 6 by raynor94

But what's the alternative, Starmer

He would do better job than the cretins there now yes. By far.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sajid Javid resigns on 16:08 - Jul 6 with 934 viewsSirjohnalot

Sajid Javid resigns on 14:51 - Jul 6 by onehunglow

If Inwere a betting man ,Jon.
It wouldn’t surprise me if he rides out this storm although it’s Noah s Ark level now

He s incredible,in all the wrong ways

He'll have little choice. Decision will be taken from him. If anyone can, watch him being ripped apart by MPs on BBC. This is how PMQs should be, he is being made to answer questions. Massively out of his depth
Sajid Javid resigns on 16:09 - Jul 6 with 930 viewsSirjohnalot

Sajid Javid resigns on 16:03 - Jul 6 by builthjack

Starmer would bring back a serious normal 'boring' leader. He has assembled an excellent shadow cabinet. People like Yvette Cooper are first class.
Sajid Javid resigns on 16:26 - Jul 6 with 899 viewsonehunglow

Sajid Javid resigns on 16:08 - Jul 6 by Sirjohnalot

He'll have little choice. Decision will be taken from him. If anyone can, watch him being ripped apart by MPs on BBC. This is how PMQs should be, he is being made to answer questions. Massively out of his depth

I watched it but it makes no difference as he is utterly beyond criticism or insult.
He doesn’t take anyone seriously who opposes him.

It is incredible ..

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sajid Javid resigns on 16:31 - Jul 6 with 890 viewsBoundy

Sajid Javid resigns on 16:08 - Jul 6 by Sirjohnalot

Listening atm of him blustering his way through the liaison committee on integrity in politics , there's so much wrong with that title . The little boy act doesn't work anymore.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sajid Javid resigns on 16:33 - Jul 6 with 886 viewsSirjohnalot

Sajid Javid resigns on 16:26 - Jul 6 by onehunglow

I watched it but it makes no difference as he is utterly beyond criticism or insult.
He doesn’t take anyone seriously who opposes him.

It is incredible ..

It's still on. It's completely brutal. His own MPs will take him down. He is completely incompetent . Most telling part is the look of the fellow MPs. it's a mixture of pity, disgust and open laughter at him.

Like I said, I'd be surprised if he survives the day or at best the week

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sajid Javid resigns on 16:37 - Jul 6 with 871 viewsKilkennyjack

What an idiot

Beware of the Risen People

Sajid Javid resigns on 16:41 - Jul 6 with 862 viewsWingstandwood

With Michael Gove now becoming an additional/latest Tory urging Boris Johnson to quit I reckon he is soon to be ex-prime minister. Nobody can be that Teflon coated surely?

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:48 - Jul 6 with 837 viewsSirjohnalot

Sajid Javid resigns on 16:31 - Jul 6 by Boundy

Listening atm of him blustering his way through the liaison committee on integrity in politics , there's so much wrong with that title . The little boy act doesn't work anymore.

Lady Voldemort has told,pb him to go

Sajid Javid resigns on 22:11 - Jul 6 with 780 viewsbuilthjack

Comedy gold

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sajid Javid resigns on 06:21 - Jul 7 with 765 viewsPawelAbbott

Those who are resigning are working on the assumption that Johnson has the integrity to know when to go.
Just like when they elected him leader, they've totally misunderstood his personality
Sajid Javid resigns on 09:04 - Jul 7 with 714 viewsCatullus

Sajid Javid resigns on 16:03 - Jul 6 by builthjack

To be fair, it's hard to see how he could be worse but you never know.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sajid Javid resigns on 09:18 - Jul 7 with 709 viewsBoundy

Sajid Javid resigns on 09:04 - Jul 7 by Catullus

To be fair, it's hard to see how he could be worse but you never know.

Anything has to be better than this s"""storm we're currently witnessing . Its hard to see how UK politics can ever be taken seriously again . He won't resign and no one wants to work under him . Its been mooted that Theresa May could step in as temporary measure when Boris does the decent thing, then it probably will be a case of calling an election but the Tories won't want that right now and understandable so .

Sajid Javid resigns on 10:11 - Jul 7 with 703 viewsonehunglow

Sajid Javid resigns on 16:33 - Jul 6 by Sirjohnalot

It's still on. It's completely brutal. His own MPs will take him down. He is completely incompetent . Most telling part is the look of the fellow MPs. it's a mixture of pity, disgust and open laughter at him.

Like I said, I'd be surprised if he survives the day or at best the week

I owe you a (small) beer Sir

Sajid Javid resigns on 10:22 - Jul 7 with 693 viewsSirjohnalot

Sajid Javid resigns on 10:11 - Jul 7 by onehunglow

I owe you a (small) beer Sir

Cretin hasn't gone yet......

Would kind of love it if he came out said ' I'm staying, kiss my ass bitches' and walked back in
Sajid Javid resigns on 10:36 - Jul 7 with 686 viewsonehunglow

Sajid Javid resigns on 10:22 - Jul 7 by Sirjohnalot

Cretin hasn't gone yet......

Would kind of love it if he came out said ' I'm staying, kiss my ass bitches' and walked back in

Somebody is drafting his valedictory message to the nation as we squabble amongst each other
There won't be a dry eye in the house.Some will celebrate a posh boy walking the plank whilst the others.like me,bemoan the damage he has done.

Let's not forget his xenophobia led to our Brexit vote which has hardly made things easier in this country. Both he and Cameron are responsible for the biggest mistake in our country for decades,

Many working classes voted to leave out of fear and that is never good.

Sajid Javid resigns on 15:52 - Jul 7 with 655 viewsKilkennyjack

Sajid Javid resigns on 21:47 - Jul 7 with 608 viewsKilkennyjack

Mmmmm…..?

Sajid Javid resigns on 22:38 - Jul 7 with 579 viewsbuilthjack

The comedy show goes on and on.

Sajid Javid resigns on 22:43 - Jul 7 with 576 viewsBoundy

Sajid Javid resigns on 22:38 - Jul 7 by builthjack

Only its not nor ever was funny, an embarrassment but funny ,never . Not when the country finds itself fighting on many financial fronts but all that fat lump can think about is himself. he can't have one iota of self awareness

Sajid Javid resigns on 07:58 - Jul 8 with 517 viewsKilkennyjack

Sajid Javid resigns on 22:43 - Jul 7 by Boundy

Only its not nor ever was funny, an embarrassment but funny ,never . Not when the country finds itself fighting on many financial fronts but all that fat lump can think about is himself. he can't have one iota of self awareness

Well said.

The fact Eton school has charitable status whilst producing this monster is an issue to address.
Should it be closed or burned to the ground ?

Sajid Javid resigns on 09:27 - Jul 8 with 497 viewsonehunglow

Sajid Javid resigns on 22:38 - Jul 7 by builthjack

Pray tell me what is remotely funny about this.
We have a filthy lying jerk still Prime Minister who will be there until Autumn.

That is not a resignation.

He is deeply devious

Sajid Javid resigns on 09:32 - Jul 8 with 494 viewsmajorraglan

Sajid Javid resigns on 09:27 - Jul 8 by onehunglow

Pray tell me what is remotely funny about this.
We have a filthy lying jerk still Prime Minister who will be there until Autumn.

That is not a resignation.

He is deeply devious

And no doubt laying the ground to make huge financial gains between now and then. The guy should be slung out and shown up for what he is and then treated like a leper by decent people and shunned by business etc.
Sajid Javid resigns on 09:41 - Jul 8 with 490 viewsonehunglow

Sajid Javid resigns on 09:32 - Jul 8 by majorraglan

And no doubt laying the ground to make huge financial gains between now and then. The guy should be slung out and shown up for what he is and then treated like a leper by decent people and shunned by business etc.

But that wont happen.
He will use tis to sell another book or two and his fee for after dinner speaking will increase to staggerring levels.
Seen a charismatic when he is basically,inept,immoral and incompetent.

Im charismatic too but I wouldnt want people to see me run the country. I'll deport Russ for a start.

Sajid Javid resigns on 10:39 - Jul 8 with 481 viewsKilkennyjack

Biden hates Johnson, what a snub …

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024