Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wimbledon semis and finals 13:30 - Jul 7 with 2238 viewstrampie

Kyrgios favourite to beat Nadal due to Nadal injury, Djokovic massive favourite to beat Norrie with Djokovic big odds on to win title.

Jabeur big odds on to beat Maria in their semi with Halep favoured to beat the big serving and dangerous Rybakina, the lovely Hantuchova said on yesterdays highlights programme she fancied Jabeur at the start of the tournament but now thinks Halep is the one to beat, Halep is now favourite with lots of bookies.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wimbledon semis and finals on 17:07 - Jul 7 with 1557 viewsWhiterockin

That was a surprise. Just shows that favourites don't always win.
Wimbledon semis and finals on 17:32 - Jul 7 with 1546 viewstrampie

Wimbledon semis and finals on 17:07 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

That was a surprise. Just shows that favourites don't always win.

Indeed, Halep because she won it before covid and injury had as a technicality not lost at Wimbledon for a few years.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wimbledon semis and finals on 17:59 - Jul 7 with 1530 viewstrampie

I heard an official of Wimbledon admit they wanted the Russians and Belorussians banned (Medvedev, Rublev, Sabalenka, Kasatkina etc) because they feared they would have won and they did not want them lifting the trophy at Wimbledon and all the press that would have generated, do the royals still hand out the trophies these days....hmm

Rybakina is Russian born but choose to play for the Kazak federation (heard Kazakhstan look after their players better than Russia).

Wimbledon semis and finals on 19:22 - Jul 7 with 1496 viewsunion_jack

Kyrgios will definitely reach the final is my prediction😉

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wimbledon semis and finals on 19:26 - Jul 7 with 1489 viewsWhiterockin

Wimbledon semis and finals on 17:59 - Jul 7 by trampie

I heard an official of Wimbledon admit they wanted the Russians and Belorussians banned (Medvedev, Rublev, Sabalenka, Kasatkina etc) because they feared they would have won and they did not want them lifting the trophy at Wimbledon and all the press that would have generated, do the royals still hand out the trophies these days....hmm

Rybakina is Russian born but choose to play for the Kazak federation (heard Kazakhstan look after their players better than Russia).

The problem with Wimbledon security is difficult for players they have to walk to the outside courts through the spectators. Many times I have been walking between courts and heard a noise behind me turned round and it's one of the players. I think they didn't fancy the issues between the public and Russian players on and off court.
Wimbledon semis and finals on 19:27 - Jul 7 with 1481 viewsWhiterockin

Wimbledon semis and finals on 19:22 - Jul 7 by union_jack

Kyrgios will definitely reach the final is my prediction😉

And he will be rested.
Wimbledon semis and finals on 19:39 - Jul 7 with 1461 viewstrampie

Wimbledon semis and finals on 19:26 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

The problem with Wimbledon security is difficult for players they have to walk to the outside courts through the spectators. Many times I have been walking between courts and heard a noise behind me turned round and it's one of the players. I think they didn't fancy the issues between the public and Russian players on and off court.

Oh no it was a Russian winning I heard it from the horse's mouth.

Wimbledon semis and finals on 19:58 - Jul 7 with 1437 viewsTogg

Nadal out ....Nasty Nick through to the final.
Login to get fewer ads

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:22 - Jul 7 with 1417 viewstrampie

One has to feel sorry for Taylor Fritz, Nadal didn't give up against him when he was injured and is now unable to play against Kyrgios.

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:24 - Jul 7 with 1407 viewsonehunglow

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:22 - Jul 7 by trampie

One has to feel sorry for Taylor Fritz, Nadal didn't give up against him when he was injured and is now unable to play against Kyrgios.

That s a good point.
Fritz deserved a go and pity he couldnt take Nadal's place.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:35 - Jul 7 with 1387 viewstrampie

Just checked to see if the press picked up on the story of a very high profile Wimbledon member who apparently had a vote on banning the Russians, it seems like they did not want Kate Middleton handing over the trophy to a Russian.

The tennis world went nuts with Wimbledon because the Russians weren't representing Russia, they weren't playing Davis cup or Fed cup they were representing themselves but Wimbledon banned them all the same the ATP and WTA aren't even awarding points they are so disgusted by Wimbledon's actions.

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:38 - Jul 7 with 1373 viewsWhiterockin

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:35 - Jul 7 by trampie

Just checked to see if the press picked up on the story of a very high profile Wimbledon member who apparently had a vote on banning the Russians, it seems like they did not want Kate Middleton handing over the trophy to a Russian.

The tennis world went nuts with Wimbledon because the Russians weren't representing Russia, they weren't playing Davis cup or Fed cup they were representing themselves but Wimbledon banned them all the same the ATP and WTA aren't even awarding points they are so disgusted by Wimbledon's actions.

You can't award points if everyone is not there.
Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:55 - Jul 7 with 1349 viewstrampie

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:38 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

You can't award points if everyone is not there.

The ITF are not giving the juniors ranking points either.

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:58 - Jul 7 with 1338 viewsWhiterockin

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:55 - Jul 7 by trampie

The ITF are not giving the juniors ranking points either.

At least they didn't strip the grand slam status.
Wimbledon semis and finals on 21:01 - Jul 7 with 1314 viewstrampie

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:58 - Jul 7 by Whiterockin

At least they didn't strip the grand slam status.

Yes, I would not be surprised if they thought about it though.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2022 17:59]

Wimbledon semis and finals on 21:14 - Jul 7 with 1277 viewsbuilthjack

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:22 - Jul 7 by trampie

I think Fritz would have done the job on Kyrgios.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wimbledon semis and finals on 21:40 - Jul 7 with 1250 viewsonehunglow

Wimbledon semis and finals on 21:14 - Jul 7 by builthjack

I think Fritz would have done the job on Kyrgios.

Kyrgios and Djoko is a final that I would hard to support either of them.

Wimbledon semis and finals on 15:52 - Jul 8 with 1152 viewsWhiterockin

Wow
Wimbledon semis and finals on 17:56 - Jul 8 with 1098 viewsWhiterockin

Normal service resumed should be a good final.
Wimbledon semis and finals on 18:03 - Jul 8 with 1085 viewsCountyJim

Wimbledon semis and finals on 17:56 - Jul 8 by Whiterockin

Normal service resumed should be a good final.

Didn't get enough first serves in did he
Wimbledon semis and finals on 18:28 - Jul 8 with 1067 viewsWhiterockin

Wimbledon semis and finals on 18:03 - Jul 8 by CountyJim

Didn't get enough first serves in did he

Nope and missed the easy put aways.
Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:26 - Jul 8 with 1016 viewsonehunglow

Good of loveable Djoko giving a set away just to keep the fans interest.

He will never have an easier title as he will demolish the Aussie shytehouse.

Not exactly my favourite sportsman but he is right up there with the GOATs

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:15 - Jul 9 with 940 viewstrampie

Well well well, what a sucking for Wimbledon a Russian lady won the Ladies singles the very thing Wimbledon probably did not want, even the Beeb report on the match talks about Kate handing over the trophy and add straight away that Kate supports the Ukraine, a sports report mind you, I bet Wimbledon is gutted, even on the men's side because the authorities won't award ranking points for Wimbledon it's likely to have caused Medvedev (a banned Russian) becoming World #1 I just heard on the radio, you just can't write it.

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:29 - Jul 9 with 934 viewsonehunglow

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:15 - Jul 9 by trampie

Well well well, what a sucking for Wimbledon a Russian lady won the Ladies singles the very thing Wimbledon probably did not want, even the Beeb report on the match talks about Kate handing over the trophy and add straight away that Kate supports the Ukraine, a sports report mind you, I bet Wimbledon is gutted, even on the men's side because the authorities won't award ranking points for Wimbledon it's likely to have caused Medvedev (a banned Russian) becoming World #1 I just heard on the radio, you just can't write it.

I was gutted
Russian ...its enough for me

Wimbledon semis and finals on 06:59 - Jul 10 with 870 viewstrampie

Wimbledon semis and finals on 20:29 - Jul 9 by onehunglow

I was gutted
Russian ...its enough for me

Swiatek, Gauff, Jabeur and Haddad Maia all lost, Rybakina proved to be the best of the lot during the fortnight.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024