Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe 14:16 - Jul 14 with 4208 viewsKeithHaynes

And £20M is the starting point, I can’t see any club weighing in with that plus a multitude of add ons.

To back up stuff you need more than one rumour on Twitter from a guy with 94 followers 😂🤣

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 14:26 - Jul 14 with 2328 viewsBadlands

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/07/14/leeds-united-the-latest-to-be-linked-with-s

Is this more than gossip?
£17.5 million, potentially rising to £20 M for McBurnie.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 14:53 - Jul 14 with 2270 viewsKeithHaynes

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 14:26 - Jul 14 by Badlands

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/07/14/leeds-united-the-latest-to-be-linked-with-s

McBurnie?

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 14:58 - Jul 14 with 2254 views420Jack

I've heard more than a few bits on the grapevine that this one has legs actually......
No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 14:58 - Jul 14 with 2253 viewsKeithHaynes

The report mentions Leicester but states there’s no interest there.
There never was. The report on Piroe and Leicester was obviously first put on here, but was never comprehended, understood etc.

That’s what your up against as per our rumours thread this morning. Levels of intelligence do vary. Comprehension, understanding etc.

Not aimed at this article. Of course. Seriously.

This post has been edited by an administrator

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 15:02 - Jul 14 with 2236 views420Jack

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 14:58 - Jul 14 by KeithHaynes

The report mentions Leicester but states there’s no interest there.
There never was. The report on Piroe and Leicester was obviously first put on here, but was never comprehended, understood etc.

That’s what your up against as per our rumours thread this morning. Levels of intelligence do vary. Comprehension, understanding etc.

Not aimed at this article. Of course. Seriously.

This post has been edited by an administrator

This one?

Today we have it confirmed that Callum Smithson, head of technical scouting at Leicester City put in place a scouting fact finding agenda on Joel some weeks ago. This means a club is more than interested in a player, and see’s them as a possible new recruit to the club.

Joel Piroe is one of them.

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club 14th Dec 2021 11:39
New Swansea City sensation, twenty two year old Joel Piroe has become the focus of interest by a number of Premier League clubs in the last five weeks. One in particular. We have taken time to review links to Joel, and review the information and the people involved. We now have confirmation he is of serious interest to Leicester City. 1

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 15:04 - Jul 14 with 2228 viewsKeithHaynes

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 15:02 - Jul 14 by 420Jack

This one?

Today we have it confirmed that Callum Smithson, head of technical scouting at Leicester City put in place a scouting fact finding agenda on Joel some weeks ago. This means a club is more than interested in a player, and see’s them as a possible new recruit to the club.

Joel Piroe is one of them.

Joel Piroe being watched by a top Premier League club 14th Dec 2021 11:39
New Swansea City sensation, twenty two year old Joel Piroe has become the focus of interest by a number of Premier League clubs in the last five weeks. One in particular. We have taken time to review links to Joel, and review the information and the people involved. We now have confirmation he is of serious interest to Leicester City. 1

Yup, big difference between offers, scouting, interest, recruiting depts looking at temperament and quality etc.

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 15:15 - Jul 14 with 2184 viewsKeithHaynes

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 14:26 - Jul 14 by Badlands

I will say again this wasnt aimed at PS.

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 15:35 - Jul 14 with 2136 viewsBadlands

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 14:53 - Jul 14 by KeithHaynes

McBurnie?

OP ' I can’t see any club weighing in with that plus a multitude of add ons. '
2019 MvBurnie went for that sort of price.

Login to get fewer ads

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 15:37 - Jul 14 with 2130 viewsBadlands

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 15:15 - Jul 14 by KeithHaynes

I will say again this wasnt aimed at PS.

Didn't think it was but that was where I had seen the report and wondered if it was more than a gossip.

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 15:46 - Jul 14 with 2113 viewsKeithHaynes

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 15:37 - Jul 14 by Badlands

Didn't think it was but that was where I had seen the report and wondered if it was more than a gossip.

Of course, wasnt aimed at anyone other than peoples perception.

Should have just stuck with the nobody has contracted the club yet 😂

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 18:32 - Jul 14 with 1945 viewsbuilthjack

We have 7 league games and a cup game between 30th July and the close of the transfer window on 1st September.
If Piroe is on fire the bids will be coming in.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 18:39 - Jul 14 with 1934 viewsKeithHaynes

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 18:32 - Jul 14 by builthjack

We have 7 league games and a cup game between 30th July and the close of the transfer window on 1st September.
If Piroe is on fire the bids will be coming in.

I think this is the sensible conclusion and it could happen before most certainly but up until now it’s not happening. Can’t see that lasting though.

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 19:03 - Jul 14 with 1902 viewsheatwave

Can't see anyone paying £20m for him after 1 season. Brereton scored same amount of goals and played 7 games less last season. Haven't heard many rumours of him in demand or what price he would command.
No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 19:14 - Jul 14 with 1884 viewsshingle

If a club will eventually come in for Piroe they will most likely leave it as late as possible and offer a figure well down on 20 mill and our owners will gleefully accept.
No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 19:45 - Jul 14 with 1850 viewsraynor94

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 19:14 - Jul 14 by shingle

If a club will eventually come in for Piroe they will most likely leave it as late as possible and offer a figure well down on 20 mill and our owners will gleefully accept.

The same owners who are running a sustainable club, and have done a pretty good job in getting good prices for our players.

It's a fact of life we have to wheel and deal, for club the size of ours.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 20:07 - Jul 14 with 1811 viewsjasper_T

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 19:03 - Jul 14 by heatwave

Can't see anyone paying £20m for him after 1 season. Brereton scored same amount of goals and played 7 games less last season. Haven't heard many rumours of him in demand or what price he would command.

I've read more rumours about £20m Brereton Diaz than £20m Piroe this summer.
No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 20:07 - Jul 14 with 1808 views73__73

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 19:45 - Jul 14 by raynor94

The same owners who are running a sustainable club, and have done a pretty good job in getting good prices for our players.

It's a fact of life we have to wheel and deal, for club the size of ours.

That’s correct. This is the silly season though, when rumours are taken as gospel by the gullible.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 20:18 - Jul 14 with 1790 viewsDr_Winston

If the owners wanted to "gleefully accept a figure well down on 20 mill" all they'd have to do is let it be known that he's available for a figure well down on 20 mill.

Putting a 20 mill price tag on a player seems like an odd way to get a figure well lower than that. But then again I've never really understood a lot of the logic behind many criticisms aimed their way. Some, but not all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 20:56 - Jul 14 with 1712 viewsFlashberryjack

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 19:03 - Jul 14 by heatwave

We would be crazy to sell Piroe for less than £20 million, he's a better player than Brereton IMO.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 22:01 - Jul 14 with 1632 viewsbuilthjack

Personally I think Leeds will come in for him. They must be getting in £100m plus for a few players.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 22:17 - Jul 14 with 1601 viewsguthrieintherain

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 20:07 - Jul 14 by jasper_T

I've read more rumours about £20m Brereton Diaz than £20m Piroe this summer.

Me to both West Ham and Leeds interested and he only has 1 year left on his contract.

So Blackburn won't want to.lose him for nothing

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 22:32 - Jul 14 with 1578 viewsdantheswansman

If the club hold firm at 20m then i think he will be here this season, if they buckle and accept something silly which they shouldn't then he will be off, he is in my opinion 10x the player McBurnie will ever be, he will be sold but when is the question, i hope we get one more season from him, there is no doubt in my mind that he will keep up his amazing performance, its money in the bank either way, just hope its not this season, Joe Allen in midfield with Piroe and Obafemmi up top is too tantalizing for me but there again we sold Dan James to Man Utd for 18m and i am sorry but Dan is a million miles form a 18m player
No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 23:10 - Jul 14 with 1518 viewsCatullus

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 15:35 - Jul 14 by Badlands

OP ' I can’t see any club weighing in with that plus a multitude of add ons. '
2019 MvBurnie went for that sort of price.

What happened next? Has McBurnie justifed his price tag? Then of course we had covid and footballs finances hit skid row, apart from the top clubs. I'm not sure anybody outside the top half of the EPL will spend 20 million on one player and nobody in the Championship can afford it either.
The 20 million price tag surely means that only serious bidders will bother.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 00:31 - Jul 15 with 1482 viewsjasper_T

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 22:32 - Jul 14 by dantheswansman

If the club hold firm at 20m then i think he will be here this season, if they buckle and accept something silly which they shouldn't then he will be off, he is in my opinion 10x the player McBurnie will ever be, he will be sold but when is the question, i hope we get one more season from him, there is no doubt in my mind that he will keep up his amazing performance, its money in the bank either way, just hope its not this season, Joe Allen in midfield with Piroe and Obafemmi up top is too tantalizing for me but there again we sold Dan James to Man Utd for 18m and i am sorry but Dan is a million miles form a 18m player

Yeah DJ's a £25m player now.
No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 07:15 - Jul 15 with 1403 viewsSTID2017

No contact from any club regards Joel Piroe on 22:32 - Jul 14 by dantheswansman

His goal on Tuesday was top drawer, regardless of the opposition.
Started this season as he means to go on.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024