Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket prices for next season. 18:32 - Dec 12 with 3007 viewsskettyparkjack

Anyone know what's happening as regards to season tickets prices for next season.
I'm sure they are normally announced by now with the early bird offer.
Can't understand why the club are so slow to advertise with xmas so close and an "ideal" xmas present.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2022 19:25]
Season ticket prices for next season. on 18:50 - Dec 12 with 2462 viewsBoundy

I'm surprised no body (yet) has picked you up on your choice of word "ideal"

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Season ticket prices for next season. on 19:05 - Dec 12 with 2445 viewsCatullus

Maybe they are deep in debate about whether to put prices up?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Season ticket prices for next season. on 11:58 - Dec 14 with 2253 viewsBadlands

Spoke to ticket office (am 14th Dec).

Told an announcement will be made tomorrow (Thursday 15th)

(A bit more info … reliability not guaranteed. Delayed because of the complexity of different factors including … general running costs (electricity) and the possibility of promotion.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2022 12:14]

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Season ticket prices for next season. on 12:19 - Dec 14 with 2255 viewspencoedjack

Ideal for naughty kids?
Season ticket prices for next season. on 20:08 - Dec 14 with 2157 viewsCatullus

Season ticket prices for next season. on 11:58 - Dec 14 by Badlands

(A bit more info … reliability not guaranteed. Delayed because of the complexity of different factors including … general running costs (electricity) and the possibility of promotion.

yeah all their costs have increased as well, I expect food and drink prices will rise next season too.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Season ticket prices for next season. on 01:08 - Dec 15 with 2094 viewsDJack

Season ticket prices for next season. on 12:19 - Dec 14 by pencoedjack

Ideal for naughty kids?

That's all of us on here!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Season ticket prices for next season. on 10:14 - Dec 15 with 2038 viewsSwans9

Incentives for away games seem zero now from the club. In the past there was the odd burger or pint thrown in once a year.
Season ticket prices for next season. on 13:15 - Dec 15 with 1987 viewsBadlands

Season ticket prices for next season. on 10:14 - Dec 15 by Swans9

Incentives for away games seem zero now from the club. In the past there was the odd burger or pint thrown in once a year.

Given we have enjoyed some of the cheapest season tickets for years maybe a £5 more could be taken with the express purpose of providing support for away fans.
That would really annoy some who expect something for nothing but it does make a difference when large numbers travel.
Alternatively the Trust could put a a few bob into an away supporters' scheme.

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket prices for next season. on 17:34 - Dec 15 with 1939 viewsTreforys_Jack

Season ticket prices for next season. on 13:15 - Dec 15 by Badlands

Given we have enjoyed some of the cheapest season tickets for years maybe a £5 more could be taken with the express purpose of providing support for away fans.
That would really annoy some who expect something for nothing but it does make a difference when large numbers travel.

Agreed, our season ticket prices have been a bargain (despite most of our recent performances).
Season ticket prices for next season. on 17:52 - Dec 15 with 1932 viewsguthrieintherain

Season ticket prices for next season. on 11:58 - Dec 14 by Badlands

Promotion that's a joke I presume.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Season ticket prices for next season. on 18:26 - Dec 15 with 1909 viewsCatullus

Season ticket prices for next season. on 13:15 - Dec 15 by Badlands

In the current climate they will have to be very careful with any increases. Times are hard and getting harder.

Their costs are increasing massively as well, I wonder how much the electricity bill for every game has increased? Can they absorb those rises or will they have to pass them on, maybe we will simply sell someone when a reasonable offer comes in?

Mind you, other clubs will be in a much worse position than us, those already in financial trouble with costs rising, what will they do?

Season ticket prices for next season. on 19:18 - Dec 15 with 1866 viewsTreforys_Jack

Season ticket prices for next season. on 18:26 - Dec 15 by Catullus

In the current climate they will have to be very careful with any increases. Times are hard and getting harder.

Their costs are increasing massively as well, I wonder how much the electricity bill for every game has increased? Can they absorb those rises or will they have to pass them on, maybe we will simply sell someone when a reasonable offer comes in?

Mind you, other clubs will be in a much worse position than us, those already in financial trouble with costs rising, what will they do?

I'll get season tickets as its precious time spent with my boys.
Season ticket prices for next season. on 19:31 - Dec 15 with 1868 viewsCatullus

Season ticket prices for next season. on 19:18 - Dec 15 by Treforys_Jack

I'll still spend time with him, I'm part of the coaching set up at his U15 team now, I take him, I join in. We'll find something else to do. maybe, given the new dogs energy and ability to jump silly heights, we'll train him and do dog agility!

As long as it's fun I don't mind but I'm fed up of being cold and bored, of never getting angry anymore because I stopped caring. I use to hate it when we lost.

Season ticket prices for next season. on 08:37 - Dec 16 with 1768 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Season ticket prices for next season. on 18:26 - Dec 15 by Catullus

The other issue is the quality of football and the general malaise on the pitch. If the players can’t be bothered I’d rather stay home than waste my own effort in getting there and sitting in an ice bucket for 90 minutes

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Season ticket prices for next season. on 09:09 - Dec 16 with 1755 viewsWhiterockin

The current availability to stream all matches live probably has the biggest impact on sales/attendance. How many with season tickets sometimes say " I cant be bothered to freeze or get soaked today I'll stay home and watch it on the TV. This will knock on to next years sales, get out if the attending habit and you won't renew.
Season ticket prices for next season. on 12:58 - Dec 16 with 1679 viewsTreforys_Jack

Decent enough pricing, £370.
Season ticket prices for next season. on 13:17 - Dec 16 with 1673 viewsshandyjack

Gutted, no military discount like we were promised a few months back.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Season ticket prices for next season. on 13:23 - Dec 16 with 1655 viewsWhiterockin

Season ticket prices for next season. on 12:58 - Dec 16 by Treforys_Jack

Decent enough pricing, £370.

£240 each for mine, more than happy to pay that.
Season ticket prices for next season. on 18:10 - Dec 16 with 1564 viewsjohnlangy

Season ticket prices for next season. on 13:23 - Dec 16 by Whiterockin

£240 each for mine, more than happy to pay that.

Agreed.
Season ticket prices for next season. on 19:16 - Dec 16 with 1539 viewspencoedjack

Season ticket prices for next season. on 19:18 - Dec 15 by Treforys_Jack

I’ll get mine as like most other football fans I’m a sucker for punishment.

Probably no other industry where you can put on a poor show sell crap lager & food @ a ridiculous price & the punters keep returning.
Season ticket prices for next season. on 19:19 - Dec 16 with 1527 viewsFireboy2

Season ticket prices for next season. on 19:16 - Dec 16 by pencoedjack

I’ll get mine as like most other football fans I’m a sucker for punishment.

Probably no other industry where you can put on a poor show sell crap lager & food @ a ridiculous price & the punters keep returning.

I wish I lived back home as I too would be a sucker 😁
Season ticket prices for next season. on 19:21 - Dec 16 with 1508 viewsBadlands

Getting mine … because I'm a Swans supporter.

Season ticket prices for next season. on 19:21 - Dec 16 with 1510 viewsWhiterockin

Season ticket prices for next season. on 19:19 - Dec 16 by Fireboy2

I wish I lived back home as I too would be a sucker 😁

Out come the excuses
Season ticket prices for next season. on 20:26 - Dec 16 with 1461 viewsjojaca

A big jump in prices from the last few years, I understand the increases because I thought there were too cheap last year.

I told the wife, it will be nearly £700 for an adult, student and Under 18 to renew and she told me no chance. So I will have to get kids to put pressure on her before early bird deadline. If it wasn't for the kids, I think I would be comfortable in the house watching it on IPTV.

Even when you know, you never know?

Season ticket prices for next season. on 08:58 - Dec 17 with 1355 viewsAguycalledJack

I will be renewing as I have done for the last 40 years. I just consider myself lucky to be able to do it. Wife has no interest and the daughter is currently too young.

What I don’t understand is, if I’m renewing online, I’m not being given a new season card upon renewal, I’m doing it al myself, it’s all automated, why am I paying a £3.70 booking fee when I’ve had the same seat since we moved from the vetch?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024