Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lyle Foster 19:22 - Jan 25 with 2425 viewsdobjack2

22 year old South African forward signs for Burnley for undisclosed fee. Hmmmm
Lyle Foster on 19:32 - Jan 25 with 2101 viewsmax936

That's us stuck with Obafemi then, if that's the case he'll hopefully pull his socks up keep his cake hole shut and crack on.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lyle Foster on 19:37 - Jan 25 with 2090 viewspencoedjack

Lyle Foster on 19:32 - Jan 25 by max936

That's us stuck with Obafemi then, if that's the case he'll hopefully pull his socks up keep his cake hole shut and crack on.

As I have been saying for a couple of weeks why would a club who will be playing PL football next season sign a championship standard player (who happens to be a loose cannon)
Lyle Foster on 19:38 - Jan 25 with 2090 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

12 million plus bonuses is a hell of a lot for a championship club to fork out even with foot in the premier league.

We can’t compete with that.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Lyle Foster on 19:47 - Jan 25 with 2060 viewsmax936

Lyle Foster on 19:38 - Jan 25 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

12 million plus bonuses is a hell of a lot for a championship club to fork out even with foot in the premier league.

All about the haves and the have nots, I've said it for years that money is ruining the game, been waiting for the game to implode on its self, but instead the money keeping increasing along with the greed.

How much do the Glazers want for MU 4 billion or more init, its obscene.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lyle Foster on 19:59 - Jan 25 with 2026 viewsdobjack2

Lyle Foster on 19:38 - Jan 25 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Others reporting £8 million or €7 million. Whatever it's still a lot of money and as others have said potentially one for the league above as well.
Lyle Foster on 19:59 - Jan 25 with 2013 viewsonehunglow

In that case, Russ can work his magic with them and we can concentrate on a goalkeeper

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lyle Foster on 20:19 - Jan 25 with 1994 viewsSTID2017

Lyle Foster on 19:32 - Jan 25 by max936

I would love nothing more than for him to realise he has 18 games to prove himself once again as the class striker we know he can be

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Lyle Foster on 20:30 - Jan 25 with 1941 viewsonehunglow

Lyle Foster on 20:19 - Jan 25 by STID2017

I would love nothing more than for him to realise he has 18 games to prove himself once again as the class striker we know he can be

He can get his head down and then ensure his stock is high.

Login to get fewer ads

Lyle Foster on 20:33 - Jan 25 with 1937 viewsSTID2017

Lyle Foster on 20:30 - Jan 25 by onehunglow

He can get his head down and then ensure his stock is high.

Exactly.
Entirely up to him (assuming he stays )

Lyle Foster on 20:48 - Jan 25 with 1885 viewsonehunglow

Lyle Foster on 20:33 - Jan 25 by STID2017

Exactly.

I’d keep all 3 myself .
It’s all about goalkeeper position now
It is crucial

Lyle Foster on 20:50 - Jan 25 with 1889 viewsDr_Winston

Lyle Foster on 20:33 - Jan 25 by STID2017

Exactly.

Think it's fairly obvious that it's not entirely up to him and never has been, but it's far easier to lay all the blame on the players.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lyle Foster on 20:54 - Jan 25 with 1876 viewsSTID2017

Lyle Foster on 20:50 - Jan 25 by Dr_Winston

Think it's fairly obvious that it's not entirely up to him and never has been, but it's far easier to lay all the blame on the players.

Guess we will have to agree to disagree on that one.
However if any or all of the three aren't gone at the end of this window, then let's hope they can all show their worth in what is left of this season

Lyle Foster on 15:05 - Jan 27 with 1565 viewsvetchonian

Lyle Foster on 20:54 - Jan 25 by STID2017

Guess we will have to agree to disagree on that one.
However if any or all of the three aren't gone at the end of this window, then let's hope they can all show their worth in what is left of this season

Amazing how Whittaker is being called out as bad

Firstly lets remember these days there is no player loyalty to a club un less of course they are locals and come through the ranks but even then the lure of big money is always going to win

Whittaker has been enjoying a great season so far at Plymouth who look odds on to get promotion to the Championship.... Now he is pulled back in reality with the aim of being sold and probably thinking if he is not then he may if lucky get to warm the bench.

He was obviously happy at Plymouth and looking forwards to promotion and perhaps the financial bonus that may bring as well being a Championship player there ( or possibly here ) next season instead he has lost that and faces the prospect of being shipped to Glasgow.

I love how fans turn on players....even Curt wanted away from us at one time played for our arch rivals but that was fine....

Whilst there are lots of issues surrounding Obafemi and Pato ( and there are two sides to every story) I wouldnt necessarily put Whittaker in the same boat so to speak

There are two sides to every story...I recognise that even when I am critical of our manager

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Lyle Foster on 16:38 - Jan 27 with 1482 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lyle Foster on 15:05 - Jan 27 by vetchonian

Firstly lets remember these days there is no player loyalty to a club un less of course they are locals and come through the ranks but even then the lure of big money is always going to win

Whittaker has been enjoying a great season so far at Plymouth who look odds on to get promotion to the Championship.... Now he is pulled back in reality with the aim of being sold and probably thinking if he is not then he may if lucky get to warm the bench.

He was obviously happy at Plymouth and looking forwards to promotion and perhaps the financial bonus that may bring as well being a Championship player there ( or possibly here ) next season instead he has lost that and faces the prospect of being shipped to Glasgow.

I love how fans turn on players....even Curt wanted away from us at one time played for our arch rivals but that was fine....

Whilst there are lots of issues surrounding Obafemi and Pato ( and there are two sides to every story) I wouldnt necessarily put Whittaker in the same boat so to speak

There are two sides to every story...I recognise that even when I am critical of our manager

He’s flat out refusing to do the very thing he is being paid significant sums of money to do.

Thousands of Swansea fans are struggling to pay bills or heat their homes or feed their kids yet they still go to work every week and fork out hundreds of pounds or more a season so these self entitled malingering pricks can earn several thousands of pounds a week to sit on their fat arses simply because the several thousands of pounds they earn a week isn’t enough for them.

That’s why they are being called out as bad.

Lyle Foster on 17:00 - Jan 27 with 1447 viewsonehunglow

Lyle Foster on 15:05 - Jan 27 by vetchonian

Whittaker has not been forgiven any chance worth of the name whereas Cullen has in spades .
It is quite sickening to sealed like this firstly brought into our club,then effectively binned by the new coach who also ostracised Fulton, a must pick now.
Alarm bells should have rung ,our as to how our esteemed good coach manages players .
It is never his fault if the team loses,never his fault if players feel marginalised .

Anyway ,talking of Bells and a tribute to Cros…

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=the+bells+of+rhymney+the+byrds&ie=UTF-8&am

Lyle Foster on 17:39 - Jan 27 with 1383 viewsswan_si

Lyle Foster on 17:00 - Jan 27 by onehunglow

Whittaker has not been forgiven any chance worth of the name whereas Cullen has in spades .
It is quite sickening to sealed like this firstly brought into our club,then effectively binned by the new coach who also ostracised Fulton, a must pick now.
Alarm bells should have rung ,our as to how our esteemed good coach manages players .
It is never his fault if the team loses,never his fault if players feel marginalised .

Anyway ,talking of Bells and a tribute to Cros…

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=the+bells+of+rhymney+the+byrds&ie=UTF-8&am

Lyle Foster on 18:47 - Jan 27 with 1320 viewsvetchonian

Lyle Foster on 16:38 - Jan 27 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

He’s flat out refusing to do the very thing he is being paid significant sums of money to do.

Thousands of Swansea fans are struggling to pay bills or heat their homes or feed their kids yet they still go to work every week and fork out hundreds of pounds or more a season so these self entitled malingering pricks can earn several thousands of pounds a week to sit on their fat arses simply because the several thousands of pounds they earn a week isn’t enough for them.

That’s why they are being called out as bad.

obviously you have never pulled a sickie...
never not gine to work because things wernt right

Lyle Foster on 19:01 - Jan 27 with 1289 viewsSTID2017

Lyle Foster on 18:47 - Jan 27 by vetchonian

If I had his money for working part time, I wouldn't be late or throwing sickies

Lyle Foster on 19:24 - Jan 27 with 1259 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lyle Foster on 18:47 - Jan 27 by vetchonian

You’re right I have never pulled a sickie.

Lyle Foster on 19:26 - Jan 27 with 1256 viewsKeithHaynes

Lyle Foster on 19:24 - Jan 27 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

You’re right I have never pulled a sickie.

Not even when it was late in a Saturday night and there were no other options ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Lyle Foster on 19:47 - Jan 27 with 1231 viewsvetchonian

Lyle Foster on 19:01 - Jan 27 by STID2017

If I had his money for working part time, I wouldn't be late or throwing sickies

so when was Whittaker late?

Lyle Foster on 19:56 - Jan 27 with 1217 viewsKeithHaynes

Lyle Foster on 19:47 - Jan 27 by vetchonian

so when was Whittaker late?

He was dealt with on numerous occasions which has been reported on here, and by the club.

Lyle Foster on 20:19 - Jan 27 with 1170 viewsvetchonian

Lyle Foster on 19:56 - Jan 27 by KeithHaynes

He was dealt with on numerous occasions which has been reported on here, and by the club.

is this since his return from Plymouth?

Lyle Foster on 20:25 - Jan 27 with 1162 viewsKeithHaynes

Lyle Foster on 20:19 - Jan 27 by vetchonian

is this since his return from Plymouth?

I beg your indulgence in my current misdemeanour 😉

Please award me with clown of the day.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Lyle Foster on 20:39 - Jan 27 with 1135 viewsvetchonian

Lyle Foster on 20:25 - Jan 27 by KeithHaynes

I beg your indulgence in my current misdemeanour 😉

Please award me with clown of the day.

This post has been edited by an administrator

hey Keith with all the threads you manage who is going to throw blame at you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024