Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker 16:07 - Apr 28 with 2717 viewsWhiterockin

If they get promoted.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65426114

If he's not staying the more clubs interested the better.
Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 16:21 - Apr 28 with 2682 viewsKeithHaynes

Definitely on his way.
They will have to dig deep to the tune of 2.5 million plus.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 16:33 - Apr 28 with 2660 viewsWhiterockin

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 16:21 - Apr 28 by KeithHaynes

Definitely on his way.
They will have to dig deep to the tune of 2.5 million plus.

I don't believe that they can afford him but the more interest the higher the price will go. I agree he is definitely on his way.
Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 09:38 - Apr 29 with 2443 viewsvetchonian

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 16:33 - Apr 28 by Whiterockin

I don't believe that they can afford him but the more interest the higher the price will go. I agree he is definitely on his way.

a amazing how a player not deemed good enough by our fabulous manager is on the wanted list if other clubs such as the ilk of Rangers

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 09:51 - Apr 29 with 2441 viewsraynor94

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 09:38 - Apr 29 by vetchonian

a amazing how a player not deemed good enough by our fabulous manager is on the wanted list if other clubs such as the ilk of Rangers

Rangers, who have such a great record for signing dud EFL players.

Ravi Matondo, Tom Lawrence, for two

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 10:35 - Apr 29 with 2412 viewsKeithHaynes

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 09:38 - Apr 29 by vetchonian

He’s definitely good enough just not as good as Joel Piroe.

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 12:04 - Apr 29 with 2339 viewsunion_jack

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 10:35 - Apr 29 by KeithHaynes

He’s definitely good enough just not as good as Joel Piroe.

You watch him bang them in next season if he goes. Just treated with contempt here. 10 minutes here or there is not enough. He’s not even in the shop window to get clubs interested in bidding for him.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 13:47 - Apr 29 with 2291 viewsonehunglow

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 12:04 - Apr 29 by union_jack

You watch him bang them in next season if he goes. Just treated with contempt here. 10 minutes here or there is not enough. He’s not even in the shop window to get clubs interested in bidding for him.

Bang on.
It’s why I recoil when our coach is praised as one who develops players .
He s ruined plenty

Piroe could have gone the same way

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 14:06 - Apr 29 with 2271 viewsKeithHaynes

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 13:47 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

Bang on.
He s ruined plenty

Login to get fewer ads

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 14:07 - Apr 29 with 2259 viewsKeithHaynes

Bang on.
He s ruined plenty

How could Piroe have gone the same way ?
What players has he ruined ?

This post has been edited by an administrator

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 14:21 - Apr 29 with 2225 viewsraynor94

Bang on.
He s ruined plenty

Martin has worked wonders with Cullen, a player you reckoned should never pull a shirt on again.

He's heading for double figures for the season.

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 14:26 - Apr 29 with 2212 viewsKeithHaynes

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 14:21 - Apr 29 by raynor94

Martin has worked wonders with Cullen, a player you reckoned should never pull a shirt on again.

That’s a good example.

Wood as well, much improved and a Martin signing.

I see huge improvements in Manning and Cabango as well due to the way the team use their developmental training methods. Ollie Cooper and Luke Cundle have had very decent seasons, but I suppose we should just dwell on the negatives. Which aren’t apparent.

Any stick to beat the manager with in a few posters cases. I wouldn’t mind if there was any examples and actual evidence behind it.

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 16:00 - Apr 29 with 2128 viewsalltjack

Bang on.
He s ruined plenty

Who would you drop to give him regular game time?
Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 16:24 - Apr 29 with 2078 viewsonehunglow

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 16:00 - Apr 29 by alltjack

Who would you drop to give him regular game time?

Me?
You’re asking me ,a dope !

Personally,Pato,Cullen .

Who would you replace Lati with,assuming you don’t see him as a starter

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 17:21 - Apr 29 with 2043 viewsSuperjan

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 16:24 - Apr 29 by onehunglow

Me?

Personally,Pato,Cullen .

Why drop Cullen ?
Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 17:29 - Apr 29 with 2028 viewsKeithHaynes

Me?

Personally,Pato,Cullen .

Give him a contract first.

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 07:54 - Apr 30 with 1859 viewsalltjack

Me?

Personally,Pato,Cullen .

If you would drop Cullen, with his goals per minute record this season, superior to that of Piroe I might add, you are the dope you just admitted to being
Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 08:35 - Apr 30 with 1815 viewsWhiterockin

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 07:54 - Apr 30 by alltjack

If you would drop Cullen, with his goals per minute record this season, superior to that of Piroe I might add, you are the dope you just admitted to being

The guy really doesn't understand football and is just an attention seeker. Just take him for comedy value as others do.
Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 11:36 - Apr 30 with 1718 viewsonehunglow

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 08:35 - Apr 30 by Whiterockin

The guy really doesn't understand football and is just an attention seeker. Just take him for comedy value as others do.

You referring to me then.
Others eh?
Now that would explain much
I view opinions on here that make me choke with pity but I don’t go in for the group bullying you and your chums do.

As for Cullen, nobody has stated why he shouldn’t play .

As for comedy ,nothing remotely so about us right now

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 11:37 - Apr 30 with 1716 viewsonehunglow

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 14:21 - Apr 29 by raynor94

Well,I don’t agree so we will leave it there ,eh

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 11:42 - Apr 30 with 1710 viewsraynor94

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 11:37 - Apr 30 by onehunglow

Well,I don’t agree so we will leave it there ,eh

Yes no problem, but 9 goals isn't a bad return for Cullen.

Hopefully more to come next season

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 11:46 - Apr 30 with 1694 viewsonehunglow

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 11:42 - Apr 30 by raynor94

Yes no problem, but 9 goals isn't a bad return for Cullen.

Hopefully more to come next season

It’s not .
Clearly,he s a good lad and a willing learner but to me, jokes again,he s rather limited .
I do hope he does improve for next season as we will need some real quality up front as the league won’t be the dross it has been this year .Jesus, we could see Everton in it . They have already sold their STs for next season

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 12:21 - Apr 30 with 1679 viewsRichardO

Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 11:46 - Apr 30 by onehunglow

It’s not .
Clearly,he s a good lad and a willing learner but to me, jokes again,he s rather limited .
I do hope he does improve for next season as we will need some real quality up front as the league won’t be the dross it has been this year .Jesus, we could see Everton in it . They have already sold their STs for next season

Cullen had an excellent first half against PNE having to play out wide and covering in front of Darling, OK he had good supply from Allen and Grines.
Didn't score but didn't look out of place in the team.
What concerns me is Martin's chopping and changing the team, ok Darling has a knock and had to come off and Lati had a good game against Norwich but given we were missing Walsh, Allen and Fulton he has to play players who give us the biggest threat while keeping the defence at it strongest.
For me Martin doesn't know how to use the players available to keep the the team at it's most competitive.
Maybe he is trying to keep Lati sweet so he signs again would be a useful squad player but wouldn't be my first choice.
A draw away from home would be a creditable result normally but it was not needed.
As for his use of Whittaker think that boat has sailed.
Plymouth interested in signing Whittaker on 15:39 - Apr 30 with 1563 viewsReslovenSwan1

Plymouth might go as far as £1.5m. This is not enough for Swansea but the club can insert milestone clauses for games played or 40% of any profit on his transfer fee when leaves Plymouth.

They could loan him again for a fee and a obligation to buy if they stay up. Swansea could also take a Plymouth prospect like pacy Welsh u17 hotshot Freddie Issaka, Hatch or Will Jankins Davies depending of scouting reports.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024