Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week 11:40 - May 10 with 2727 viewsSwansIndependent

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week 10th May 2023 11:38
Olivier Ntcham who joined Swansea City from Celtic two years ago will be another Swans player to engage with the new Chairman Andrew Coleman this week, however his contract will present some problems. Ntcham joined the Swans when Mark Allen ‘ head of football recruitment’ ( if you like ) was at the club. 1

Latest click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 15:16 - May 10 with 2491 viewsKeithHaynes

Thing is -

Is he worthy of a 2 year extension ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 15:20 - May 10 with 2484 viewsRichardO

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 15:16 - May 10 by KeithHaynes

Thing is -

Yes. Game changer.
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 15:59 - May 10 with 2450 viewsDr_Winston

Thing is -

Played in the right position and given free reign to drive play on then absolutely.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 16:28 - May 10 with 2415 viewsWhiterockin

I would say yes but not on his current wages, if he is our highest paid player.
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 16:50 - May 10 with 2387 viewsNotLoyal

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 15:59 - May 10 by Dr_Winston

Played in the right position and given free reign to drive play on then absolutely.

Agreed, but it seems Grimes apart in the midfield there’s a queue to do that.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 20:39 - May 10 with 2269 viewsEagleEye

Thing is -

Along with Piroe he is one of the few game changers in our squad. A genuine goal threat that are few and far between within our budget. More than comfortable in the Championship. If RM plays him in the right position (central midfield) absolutely give him an extension. Don’t think we would have any trouble selling him either
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 23:54 - May 10 with 2114 viewsSwans9

Stoke away he lost ball we conceded late on. Scored cracker Birmingham away a great finisher but not a back to the walls player. Well worth keeping though if possible with yanks whs McDonald's voucher in train station. Yes all championship clubs are losing money before yank defence begins. Only one Conner Roberts sold on cheap brilliant for Burnley.
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 09:20 - May 11 with 2012 viewsDr_Winston

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 16:28 - May 10 by Whiterockin

I would say yes but not on his current wages, if he is our highest paid player.

Someone is going to be our highest paid player. Might as well be one of our best ones.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 09:56 - May 11 with 1983 viewsWhiterockin

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 09:20 - May 11 by Dr_Winston

Someone is going to be our highest paid player. Might as well be one of our best ones.

I don't disagree, but isn't he way over the rest with his built in signing on fee. Surly that need not be continued into his next contract.
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 11:44 - May 11 with 1955 viewswhiterock

Ntcham is our best player, lets get him tied up on. whatever we can afford, also during the summer, get him fit so he can last more than 60 minutes
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 12:08 - May 11 with 1943 viewsnantywatcher

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 11:44 - May 11 by whiterock

Ntcham is our best player, lets get him tied up on. whatever we can afford, also during the summer, get him fit so he can last more than 60 minutes

'Ntcham is our best player,'
Wow I don't know how I did not realise that!
I'm off for a lie down.
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 12:10 - May 11 with 1943 viewswhiterock

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 12:08 - May 11 by nantywatcher

I'm off for a lie down.

When you wake up, watch the replays
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 14:08 - May 11 with 1877 viewsnantywatcher

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 12:10 - May 11 by whiterock

When you wake up, watch the replays

Rewatch the last match and count how many times he lost possession in the first 15/20 minutes. It happens every game and sometimes we get away with it.
I like him but he's a long way from being perfect but I would be gutted to lose him for next season.
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 16:26 - May 11 with 1809 viewsRichardO

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 14:08 - May 11 by nantywatcher

Rewatch the last match and count how many times he lost possession in the first 15/20 minutes. It happens every game and sometimes we get away with it.
I like him but he's a long way from being perfect but I would be gutted to lose him for next season.

Wasn't the only one in that first 20 minutes once the opposition tactics of pushing their midfield forward was seen it should have been reacted too sooner by changing the predictable goal kick routine to exploit the space behind them.
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 18:13 - May 11 with 1764 viewssaawonzee

Hardly ever puts any effort and would even less so with a new contract behind him
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 18:26 - May 11 with 1758 viewsBoundy

Too be honest up until he scored i thought he had a poor game (by his standards ), imo he's technically the best player we have .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 10:14 - May 12 with 1621 viewswhiterock

He does give the ball away but is different to what we got, how many has he scored in an attacking position, great shot, probably our best at turning a loss into a draw or a draw into a win, I would like a bit more but there's certainly a player there.
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 16:05 - May 12 with 1507 viewspencoedjack

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 12:08 - May 11 by nantywatcher

I'm off for a lie down.

Without a doubt our best player.
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 16:27 - May 12 with 1485 viewsFireboy2

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 16:05 - May 12 by pencoedjack

Without a doubt our best player.

Not our best player overall but our best player who can change a game.
Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 16:35 - May 12 with 1479 viewsmagicdaps10

If it can be done then I think it would be superb, really hit some form in the latter part of the season.

He is on a toddy whack, some of the wage rumours are not quite right, I believe the highest one was around 25k a week, his next contract needs to be either higher weekly or a longer contract.......if that is with us then that is another story.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 18:05 - May 12 with 1392 viewsWhiterockin

Ntcham contract will be discussed this week on 16:35 - May 12 by magicdaps10

If it can be done then I think it would be superb, really hit some form in the latter part of the season.

He is on a toddy whack, some of the wage rumours are not quite right, I believe the highest one was around 25k a week, his next contract needs to be either higher weekly or a longer contract.......if that is with us then that is another story.

The £25K figure is probably about right but includes his signing on fee paid over the length of his contract. Other sites are only showing the basic wage. Any new contract needs to be worked off the basic not the inflated salary.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024