Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lucy Letby Guilty 13:16 - Aug 18 with 6916 viewsonehunglow

And refuses to attend court for the verdict .
Another example of knack of justice
This piece of evil should never come out
Her
Defence” was sickening

Result…
The NHS will be sued for billions and rightly so.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2023 13:31]

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Lucy Letby Guilty on 15:10 - May 14 with 1067 viewsDr_Winston

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:14 - May 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

“I killed them on purpose I am evil I did this!”

Criminal History is littered with people who confessed to things they didn't do.

The usual calls for "Frontier Justice" from the usual empty vessels aside, the article certainly raises some interesting questions. On the balance of probability the chances are that she is guilty, but it's certainly something that needs to be reviewed thoroughly. It wouldn't be the first time that medical professionals have been wrongly convicted.

Good job Lucia de Berk wasn't hanged eh Perchy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucia_de_Berk_case

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lucy Letby Guilty on 15:45 - May 14 with 1049 viewsonehunglow

Some decent exchanges on this site , different views articulated with respect and non personally then Winston soils it.
As it ever was
[Post edited 14 May 15:46]

Lucy Letby Guilty on 15:50 - May 14 with 1043 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lucy Letby Guilty on 15:10 - May 14 by Dr_Winston

Criminal History is littered with people who confessed to things they didn't do.

The usual calls for "Frontier Justice" from the usual empty vessels aside, the article certainly raises some interesting questions. On the balance of probability the chances are that she is guilty, but it's certainly something that needs to be reviewed thoroughly. It wouldn't be the first time that medical professionals have been wrongly convicted.

Good job Lucia de Berk wasn't hanged eh Perchy?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucia_de_Berk_case

There was definitely a killer on that unit. That insulin was deliberately administered. Even letby’s defence team and she herself admitted to this. The fact the collapses and deaths stopped the second she was removed from the unit is rather telling. If letby wasn’t the killer then that must mean that the real killer just stopped killing overnight or also left the unit. She was also found to have an incredibly unhealthy obsession with the parents of the babies, stalking them on Facebook for years after.

The evidence against her is overwhelming.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Lucy Letby Guilty on 17:12 - May 14 with 1011 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 15:50 - May 14 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

There was definitely a killer on that unit. That insulin was deliberately administered. Even letby’s defence team and she herself admitted to this. The fact the collapses and deaths stopped the second she was removed from the unit is rather telling. If letby wasn’t the killer then that must mean that the real killer just stopped killing overnight or also left the unit. She was also found to have an incredibly unhealthy obsession with the parents of the babies, stalking them on Facebook for years after.

The evidence against her is overwhelming.

For anyone to believe without first hand knowledge that those deaths were not her hands shows remarkable naievity .
Many still believe that evil does not exist in the souls of mankind .
It is either us or them
In this case ,it was fresh babies ,taken away .
Can’t think of much worse

Lucy Letby Guilty on 09:12 - May 15 with 904 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lucy Letby Guilty on 17:12 - May 14 by onehunglow

For anyone to believe without first hand knowledge that those deaths were not her hands shows remarkable naievity .
Many still believe that evil does not exist in the souls of mankind .
It is either us or them
In this case ,it was fresh babies ,taken away .
Can’t think of much worse

It will get much worse. There were quite a few suspicious collapses and deaths that occurred under her watch that they couldn’t get enough evidence for to bring charges. They are now going back and painstakingly investigating every baby she ever would have come in contact with going right back to her training days in Liverpool, could be 4000+ in total. “Baby A” was the first child she was charged with attacking. It’s believed she was already a very experienced killer/attacker by that point.

Lucy Letby Guilty on 10:35 - May 15 with 870 viewsWingstandwood

I question ALL claims of innocence from ‘campaigners’ and journalists that neither attended the actual trial, nor read the actual court transcripts that the stenographer wrote down.

We had a humdinger of an innocence fraud campaign down here where (absolutley staggering to contemplate!) court proceedings and damning proven evidence latter became subject of denial and fraudulent history rewrite akin to holocaust denial.

Add to that the two lying false witnesses and proven liars, whom were aided and abetted by the despicable BBC, only for all participants in this sham to be latter exposed by further police investigation after the guilty child killer/family killer had died in prison. Then there was the "make believe" book stuffed fulll of lies about it all that's written by an ex-solicitor from (not any more!) Morriston!!!!

And then there was the Simon Hall case who protested his innocence for CCRC appeal, only to then go on to admit to his guilt all along.

Then there was a notorious Bandit Country IRA operative who stated his innocence based upon his claim that he disliked the IRA. Funny that? The way that he completely forgot to tell his gullible supporters that he had previously been arrested twice in the Irish Republic and got off, because his co-accused argued that he had designed the circuit boards (BOOM!) to stop the fiddling of gaming machines.

And to be freed again on a technicality after defense lawyers argued that he had been held illegally, because he had first been arrested under traffic laws and had not been properly released before being re-arrested under the Offences against the State Act.

It's more often than not nothing but a despicable and sick game folks!

Argus!

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:46 - May 15 with 838 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 10:35 - May 15 by Wingstandwood

I question ALL claims of innocence from ‘campaigners’ and journalists that neither attended the actual trial, nor read the actual court transcripts that the stenographer wrote down.

We had a humdinger of an innocence fraud campaign down here where (absolutley staggering to contemplate!) court proceedings and damning proven evidence latter became subject of denial and fraudulent history rewrite akin to holocaust denial.

Add to that the two lying false witnesses and proven liars, whom were aided and abetted by the despicable BBC, only for all participants in this sham to be latter exposed by further police investigation after the guilty child killer/family killer had died in prison. Then there was the "make believe" book stuffed fulll of lies about it all that's written by an ex-solicitor from (not any more!) Morriston!!!!

And then there was the Simon Hall case who protested his innocence for CCRC appeal, only to then go on to admit to his guilt all along.

Then there was a notorious Bandit Country IRA operative who stated his innocence based upon his claim that he disliked the IRA. Funny that? The way that he completely forgot to tell his gullible supporters that he had previously been arrested twice in the Irish Republic and got off, because his co-accused argued that he had designed the circuit boards (BOOM!) to stop the fiddling of gaming machines.

And to be freed again on a technicality after defense lawyers argued that he had been held illegally, because he had first been arrested under traffic laws and had not been properly released before being re-arrested under the Offences against the State Act.

It's more often than not nothing but a despicable and sick game folks!

Defence lawyers.
It’s rather early fir me to get stuck into them again,seeing we have people who only believe what they want .Worse is the likes of Television “ investigative “ journalists whose aim is simply to make a name for themselves .
Bearing in mind Winston’s contribution on this topic,far far more guilty walk free from court than innocent found guilty. Ask any Barrister ,if you can bear it.
I’ve raised the morality question before as to how legal “ teams” offer their services to killers like her and ,if successful,feel sated .They will always plead they are simply doing their job .
I can tell you of anyone walks free on a legal technicality ,they are getting away with their crime .
People do crimes then we look for ways to absolve them of blame .

Letby is a mass murderer and morally she should be hung or given what she gave those babies

Lucy Letby Guilty on 15:22 - May 15 with 789 viewsWingstandwood

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:46 - May 15 by onehunglow

Defence lawyers.
It’s rather early fir me to get stuck into them again,seeing we have people who only believe what they want .Worse is the likes of Television “ investigative “ journalists whose aim is simply to make a name for themselves .
Bearing in mind Winston’s contribution on this topic,far far more guilty walk free from court than innocent found guilty. Ask any Barrister ,if you can bear it.
I’ve raised the morality question before as to how legal “ teams” offer their services to killers like her and ,if successful,feel sated .They will always plead they are simply doing their job .
I can tell you of anyone walks free on a legal technicality ,they are getting away with their crime .
People do crimes then we look for ways to absolve them of blame .

Letby is a mass murderer and morally she should be hung or given what she gave those babies

A lot of this stuff is farcical beyond belief when people often end up contradicting their own narrative with incompetence and fantasy of mind-blowing magnitude.

Take for example the claim that Jill Dando was killed by a 'professional' hitman by order of overseas goverment but yet? He (the killer!) arrived with a home made gun that could only fire one round (no double tap!) of home made ammunition, or only had one round to fire in the first place.

And boy wouldn’t professional armourer’s both in police and military point out (and have!) the utter insanity of someone showing up with a weapon that could severely compromise a ‘hit’, because of the high risk of it malfuctioning.

When has a proffesional assasin and governemnt agent ever showed up at a hit armed like that? The answer is NEVER.

And Nick Ross is extremely unsympathetic and unsupportive towards Barry Georrge whilst providing no excuses or mitigation on his behalf. The total opposite in fact!!!! Utterly damning!!!!

In fact (he had to be careful....lawyers hey!) not to name who he thought pulled the actual trigger BUT!!!!.... His opinion looked vastly more of a finger point to the guy who was actually imprisoned for it (or exactly similar) in the first place, than ever it was an accusation towards a Serbian hitman.

https://www.nickross.com/who-killed-jill-dando/

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Lucy Letby Guilty on 15:41 - May 15 with 765 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Lucy Letby Guilty on 15:22 - May 15 by Wingstandwood

A lot of this stuff is farcical beyond belief when people often end up contradicting their own narrative with incompetence and fantasy of mind-blowing magnitude.

Take for example the claim that Jill Dando was killed by a 'professional' hitman by order of overseas goverment but yet? He (the killer!) arrived with a home made gun that could only fire one round (no double tap!) of home made ammunition, or only had one round to fire in the first place.

And boy wouldn’t professional armourer’s both in police and military point out (and have!) the utter insanity of someone showing up with a weapon that could severely compromise a ‘hit’, because of the high risk of it malfuctioning.

When has a proffesional assasin and governemnt agent ever showed up at a hit armed like that? The answer is NEVER.

And Nick Ross is extremely unsympathetic and unsupportive towards Barry Georrge whilst providing no excuses or mitigation on his behalf. The total opposite in fact!!!! Utterly damning!!!!

In fact (he had to be careful....lawyers hey!) not to name who he thought pulled the actual trigger BUT!!!!.... His opinion looked vastly more of a finger point to the guy who was actually imprisoned for it (or exactly similar) in the first place, than ever it was an accusation towards a Serbian hitman.

https://www.nickross.com/who-killed-jill-dando/

I’ve spoken to people who are genuinely convinced Jill dando was personally murdered by Cliff Richard. It’s weird how these conspiracy theories come about and the people who believe them are even weirder.

Lucy Letby Guilty on 15:45 - May 15 with 763 viewsWingstandwood

Lucy Letby Guilty on 15:41 - May 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I’ve spoken to people who are genuinely convinced Jill dando was personally murdered by Cliff Richard. It’s weird how these conspiracy theories come about and the people who believe them are even weirder.

Then there is (I am NOT joking) the conspiracy theory that author Stephen King killed John Lennon!!!!

*Edit* and not only that, but doing so by Ronald Reagan's order(s)!!!
[Post edited 15 May 15:49]

Argus!

Lucy Letby Guilty on 10:37 - May 24 with 597 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Oh dear what a shame:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c9773l3qzl4o

Lucy Letby Guilty on 10:47 - May 24 with 589 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 10:37 - May 24 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Oh dear what a shame:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c9773l3qzl4o

Excellent news and brings some comfort to those affected .
Her conviction is and was always safe and her legal teams attempts at seeing her walk should make every decent individual recoil .
Barristers eh!
What a job

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:46 - May 24 with 550 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Guilty on 10:47 - May 24 by onehunglow

Excellent news and brings some comfort to those affected .
Her conviction is and was always safe and her legal teams attempts at seeing her walk should make every decent individual recoil .
Barristers eh!
What a job

I disagree.

The fact her representatives acted to the best of their ability means the conviction is as sound as it could be and now she'll (hopefully) rot in jail for the rest of her miserable life.
Lucy Letby Guilty on 13:10 - May 24 with 502 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 11:46 - May 24 by Gwyn737

I disagree.

The fact her representatives acted to the best of their ability means the conviction is as sound as it could be and now she'll (hopefully) rot in jail for the rest of her miserable life.

I question the morality of barristers who take on cases like this .
The best of the ability to see free a killer of babies .
How is that moral. It might be her legal rights but morally she is dead in the water .
They would have been seeking a loophole,a technical issue ,a procedural flaw that would have seen her free.
Loopholes are just a means of freeing the guilty

Lucy Letby Guilty on 14:36 - May 24 with 458 viewsGwyn737

Lucy Letby Guilty on 13:10 - May 24 by onehunglow

How is that moral. It might be her legal rights but morally she is dead in the water .
They would have been seeking a loophole,a technical issue ,a procedural flaw that would have seen her free.

Those loopholes have now been closed meaning so are many grounds for further appeal.

Defence barristers doing their job means the police and the prosecution have to do their jobs.

That's the justice system.
Lucy Letby Guilty on 16:40 - May 24 with 414 viewsDr_Winston

Lucy Letby Guilty on 14:36 - May 24 by Gwyn737

Those loopholes have now been closed meaning so are many grounds for further appeal.

Defence barristers doing their job means the police and the prosecution have to do their jobs.

You do have to question the motives of anyone who would see defendants in a criminal trial denied the right of a robust defence.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Lucy Letby Guilty on 17:23 - May 24 with 363 viewstrampie

Lucy Letby Guilty on 13:10 - May 24 by onehunglow

She said she was innocent, I never followed the case deeply only headlines here and there and the odd article, I can't be arsed to check this that and the other to argue with a numpty on a forum, but I thought the case was there was no eyewitnesses, no DNA, just the fact she was on duty when these babies died, the thing is there is a well known Dutch case where a Dutch nurse was given life for multiple murders based on being in the wrong place at the wrong time, they let her go when they realised years later that the probability of her being guilty wasnt as high as they first thought just because she was on duty.
It seems like she is guilty to me, lots of babies dead as opposed to the Dutch case where I think it was 4 or 5, but in a case like this why you think somebody that says they are innocent and there is no eyewitnesses etc should not have a defence barrister is odd, you seem to think if somebody is charged or accused that they are guilty, there are many innocent people that have been found guilty and gone to jail over the years.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Lucy Letby Guilty on 18:19 - May 24 with 356 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 14:36 - May 24 by Gwyn737

Yes,I’m quite aware Gwyn.
My
Lint is, I wonder at the morality of barristers .
Maybe I’ve seen too many professional criminals seek out the barrister who will go to any lengths to see them get off .
It’s a game
It’s an occupational hazard
Police have rules to stick to
Criminals don’t
Severe penalties for police
None for the Perps
They can concoct things you would be uncomfortable to hear

That is reality ,I’m afraid

Lucy Letby Guilty on 21:06 - May 24 with 316 viewsunion_jack

Lucy Letby Guilty on 16:40 - May 24 by Dr_Winston

You do have to question the motives of anyone who would see defendants in a criminal trial denied the right of a robust defence.

My belief is that if someone was denied a defence because every lawyer took the moral high ground then there’d be no trial and said person would walk. So it’s best they get a defence counsel of some kind.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Lucy Letby Guilty on 21:17 - May 24 with 310 viewsDr_Winston

Lucy Letby Guilty on 21:06 - May 24 by union_jack

My belief is that if someone was denied a defence because every lawyer took the moral high ground then there’d be no trial and said person would walk. So it’s best they get a defence counsel of some kind.

Unfortunately there are those who have no problem with some of the actions of certain Police back in the 70's and 80's. By no means all of them of course. Most serving officers do their best for the communities they serve, but it's not hard to imagine there being a hardcore of them with nothing but contempt for due process and a willingness to do whatever they can to see people that they believe to be guilty jailed.

Unfortunately attitudes like that led to the Birmingham Six, Guildford Four, Bridgewater Four and others. We've seen before that there are those who would gleefully string up anyone who they believe to be guilty after denying them the right to defend themselves.

It's not hard to see how the Nazi's had absolutely no problems filling the ranks of the Einsatzgruppen.

Lucy Letby Guilty on 22:10 - May 24 with 259 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 21:06 - May 24 by union_jack

The question I pose is not about the right of people to be defended
Many scurrilous accusations are made regularly against police officers

Lucy Letby Guilty on 22:18 - May 24 with 236 viewsWhiterockin

Lucy Letby Guilty on 22:10 - May 24 by onehunglow

The question I pose is not about the right of people to be defended
Many scurrilous accusations are made regularly against police officers

You have to accept that there are bad police officers as there are in all walks of life. These officers often make the headlines and sour the name of all. Its just the way life is, there is no profession without its bad apples.
[Post edited 24 May 22:20]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Lucy Letby Guilty on 10:07 - May 25 with 168 viewsonehunglow

Lucy Letby Guilty on 22:18 - May 24 by Whiterockin

You have to accept that there are bad police officers as there are in all walks of life. These officers often make the headlines and sour the name of all. Its just the way life is, there is no profession without its bad apples.
[Post edited 24 May 22:20]

Of course I bloody accept it .
It also needs to be expected that several on here deliberately look to keep old spats going .
I am merely questioning the mental challenges a barrister faces when defending a career criminal
It should not be too difficult

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024