Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City linked to more defenders 08:00 - Aug 29 with 4202 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City linked to more defenders 29th Aug 2023 08:00
With Swansea City head coach Michael Duff talking about looking at six players per position it won’t come as a surprise that the links keep on coming. However, hands up on the Kienan Davis transfer from Aston Villa, we really didn’t see that coming, it seemed everything was done, but this week won’t see the last of those types of issues. 0

More to come, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City linked to more defenders on 09:34 - Aug 29 with 3279 viewsraynor94

So Davis didn't have a medical after all?

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 09:39 - Aug 29 with 3254 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 09:34 - Aug 29 by raynor94

So Davis didn't have a medical after all?

Well, did he travel for a medical and the issues started ?
Was he in Swansea and ready to have a medical ?

Did he have a medical and the final issues that stopped the deal arose ?

Either way as it stands he isn’t ‘in the building’ Let’s just hope there wasn’t interference again because that will be disastrous .

Who can say ? Duff won’t, not directly, but it caught the majority of Swans watchers with their pants down bar maybe one who only comments when something goes wrong and uses that to gain kudos on social media.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 09:59 - Aug 29 with 3185 viewsraynor94

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 09:39 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

Well, did he travel for a medical and the issues started ?
Was he in Swansea and ready to have a medical ?

Did he have a medical and the final issues that stopped the deal arose ?

Either way as it stands he isn’t ‘in the building’ Let’s just hope there wasn’t interference again because that will be disastrous .

Who can say ? Duff won’t, not directly, but it caught the majority of Swans watchers with their pants down bar maybe one who only comments when something goes wrong and uses that to gain kudos on social media.

Cheers Keith, appreciate all you do to keep us updated.

Beginning to get a bit worried now, I certainly hope there isn't going to interference again

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 10:01 - Aug 29 with 3169 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 09:59 - Aug 29 by raynor94

Beginning to get a bit worried now, I certainly hope there isn't going to interference again

It’s becoming ominous Ray.
I’m keeping my powder dry on these owners

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 11:48 - Aug 29 with 2974 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 09:59 - Aug 29 by raynor94

That’s a primary concern.

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 11:51 - Aug 29 with 2956 viewsnantywatcher

Swimming against the tide I know - but I would be happy if after the Benda sale the doors are closed and no more bodies in or out. It has become something of a circus and our dressing room is filling out with strangers, of whom many are journeymen. Most Championship clubs seem to have strengthened over the last few weeks - we are treading water. We have enough to at the moment to finish mid table, I cannot see any number of new faces pushing us beyond that this season.
Swansea City linked to more defenders on 12:04 - Aug 29 with 2912 viewspete

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 11:48 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

That’s a primary concern.

Hi Keith, so is the Davies deal dead or do we still have an intrest do you know?
Swansea City linked to more defenders on 16:58 - Aug 29 with 2739 viewsReslovenSwan1

Lots of updates fro Swansea independent and PanetSwans. I was looking for independent corroboration from Birmingham sources or WoL or BBC but saw nothing.

A player with a £40k salary seemed to make this player unattainable without some serious arm twisting. The arm wrestle will not be over until someone yields closer the deadline.

Perhaps he came down for a look around and a chat with some people. Swansea have other options if the pinch point ends in failure. Lots of 32 year old free agents out there looking for a p final pay day. If they are fit and motivated why not?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 17:46 - Aug 29 with 2651 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 16:58 - Aug 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Lots of updates fro Swansea independent and PanetSwans. I was looking for independent corroboration from Birmingham sources or WoL or BBC but saw nothing.

A player with a £40k salary seemed to make this player unattainable without some serious arm twisting. The arm wrestle will not be over until someone yields closer the deadline.

Perhaps he came down for a look around and a chat with some people. Swansea have other options if the pinch point ends in failure. Lots of 32 year old free agents out there looking for a p final pay day. If they are fit and motivated why not?

You don't understand his parent club upping the sell on.
Swansea City linked to more defenders on 18:01 - Aug 29 with 2625 viewspete

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 17:46 - Aug 29 by Whiterockin

You don't understand his parent club upping the sell on.

think its our owners again myself changing the goal posts they do it time after time
Swansea City linked to more defenders on 18:12 - Aug 29 with 2604 viewsHugeEnkins

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 18:01 - Aug 29 by pete

think its our owners again myself changing the goal posts they do it time after time

Based on what, exactly?
Swansea City linked to more defenders on 18:22 - Aug 29 with 2575 viewsFireboy2

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 18:12 - Aug 29 by HugeEnkins

Based on what, exactly?

Davis' wage demands, our lot won't pay what he wants.

If that's the case then he can go and rot in their reserves, not many clubs will pay what he wants.
Swansea City linked to more defenders on 18:26 - Aug 29 with 2567 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 18:22 - Aug 29 by Fireboy2

Davis' wage demands, our lot won't pay what he wants.

If that's the case then he can go and rot in their reserves, not many clubs will pay what he wants.

If he really is injury prone ,we could have an expensive mistake .
That said,is it just down to his wage demands ?
We won’t really know .

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 18:35 - Aug 29 with 2563 viewspete

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 18:12 - Aug 29 by HugeEnkins

Based on what, exactly?

the transfer looked as if it was going to happen , we offered a better deal than Hull who thought they had him ( and now may get him)then so has been reported the main share holder steps in and does what he always does as the past has proven, pulls the plug or changes his position after an greed budget and the deal is/was within that agreed budget done it time after time
Swansea City linked to more defenders on 18:41 - Aug 29 with 2532 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 18:35 - Aug 29 by pete

the transfer looked as if it was going to happen , we offered a better deal than Hull who thought they had him ( and now may get him)then so has been reported the main share holder steps in and does what he always does as the past has proven, pulls the plug or changes his position after an greed budget and the deal is/was within that agreed budget done it time after time

This may not be the case.
Swansea City linked to more defenders on 19:25 - Aug 29 with 2468 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 18:41 - Aug 29 by Whiterockin

This may not be the case.

It’s one option based on many for sure.
I think this week will give us the answers.

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 19:31 - Aug 29 with 2446 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 11:51 - Aug 29 by nantywatcher

Swimming against the tide I know - but I would be happy if after the Benda sale the doors are closed and no more bodies in or out. It has become something of a circus and our dressing room is filling out with strangers, of whom many are journeymen. Most Championship clubs seem to have strengthened over the last few weeks - we are treading water. We have enough to at the moment to finish mid table, I cannot see any number of new faces pushing us beyond that this season.

I'd like to see Kuharevich given a good go. Yates has shown up well, besides at Preston where he was poor.

If we don't sin anyone then we'll be looking at the kids for back up.
Swansea City linked to more defenders on 19:33 - Aug 29 with 2434 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 19:25 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

It’s one option based on many for sure.
I think this week will give us the answers.

It's going to be an interesting couple of days for sure. Let's see if a chairman uprooting his family makes a blind bit of difference.
Swansea City linked to more defenders on 22:31 - Aug 29 with 2300 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 19:33 - Aug 29 by Whiterockin

It's going to be an interesting couple of days for sure. Let's see if a chairman uprooting his family makes a blind bit of difference.

As it stands I’m uncertain any blame can be laid at his door.

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 04:54 - Aug 30 with 2145 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 22:31 - Aug 29 by KeithHaynes

As it stands I’m uncertain any blame can be laid at his door.

Then IMO him coming as a "live in " chairman was a pointless exercise. I wonder how he feels about his substantial investment and relocation now.
Swansea City linked to more defenders on 07:20 - Aug 30 with 2088 viewsraynor94

Worrying comments from Duff last night.

Meeting Watson today, to see where we are, "If we get somebody in fine, if we don't we don't, we carry on with what we have"

It's all beginning to sound depressingly familiar

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 08:57 - Aug 30 with 2004 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 07:20 - Aug 30 by raynor94

Worrying comments from Duff last night.

Meeting Watson today, to see where we are, "If we get somebody in fine, if we don't we don't, we carry on with what we have"

It's all beginning to sound depressingly familiar

I picked up on that Duff line also.

I am expecting Wood gone and the stark reality is that we are looking at possible fees since Jan of 25-30M with a spend of around 5/6M.

Given we were told we didn't have to sell and Coventry have sold around 30M and spent around 15M then it's a real kick in the teeth for Swansea City AGAIN!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 09:01 - Aug 30 with 1987 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 08:57 - Aug 30 by magicdaps10

I picked up on that Duff line also.

I am expecting Wood gone and the stark reality is that we are looking at possible fees since Jan of 25-30M with a spend of around 5/6M.

Given we were told we didn't have to sell and Coventry have sold around 30M and spent around 15M then it's a real kick in the teeth for Swansea City AGAIN!

We don’t Have to sell.

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 15:13 - Aug 30 with 1873 viewsraynor94

Reports saying we have bid £1.5million for Tymon, but Stoke have said double it.

I'd be suprised if we went that high for a left back.

Piroe cash coming into play by the look of it, I hope we are not going to play poker up to the close of the window

Swansea City linked to more defenders on 15:29 - Aug 30 with 1846 viewsherbie

£3m they want for their reserve left back! Good bye Stoke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024