Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VAR Again 16:55 - Nov 12 with 1631 viewsunion_jack

Man City awarded penalty.

Harland 1-0

Ridiculous decision.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

VAR Again on 17:36 - Nov 12 with 1605 viewsFlashberryjack

How do people look at that and think it's a penalty is beyond me, and they actually get paid for being that incompetent.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

VAR Again on 17:54 - Nov 12 with 1587 viewsFlashberryjack

VAR Again on 17:36 - Nov 12 by Flashberryjack

How do people look at that and think it's a penalty is beyond me, and they actually get paid for being that incompetent.

And that knob Jamie Carragher doesn't help, can't stand the gobbing git.

Hello

VAR Again on 18:11 - Nov 12 with 1575 viewsmax936

VAR Again on 17:36 - Nov 12 by Flashberryjack

70+k a year in it. unbelievable in it, I'm struggling to think of a ref worthy of the name in the top two leagues.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

VAR Again on 18:26 - Nov 12 with 1568 viewsunion_jack

VAR Again on 17:54 - Nov 12 by Flashberryjack

And that knob Jamie Carragher doesn't help, can't stand the gobbing git.

Something to do with it not being clear and obvious. Well it was clearly and obviously not a pen!!

As is the case that Carragher is a complete knob😂

VAR Again on 18:27 - Nov 12 with 1565 viewsunion_jack

VAR Again on 18:26 - Nov 12 by union_jack

Something to do with it not being clear and obvious. Well it was clearly and obviously not a pen!!

As is the case that Carragher is a complete knob😂

However, what a game!

VAR Again on 18:43 - Nov 12 with 1541 viewsFlashberryjack

VAR Again on 18:27 - Nov 12 by union_jack

However, what a game!

Yep ! fantastic game despite officials trying their best to ruin it.

Hello

VAR Again on 20:17 - Nov 12 with 1468 viewsSullutaCreturned

Hang on, the Chelsea player was hanging onto Haaland like a limpet. Why is golding the oppo in the pen area not a penalty, it's a foul elsewhere on the pitch.
VAR Again on 21:20 - Nov 12 with 1433 viewsunion_jack

VAR Again on 20:17 - Nov 12 by SullutaCreturned

Hang on, the Chelsea player was hanging onto Haaland like a limpet. Why is golding the oppo in the pen area not a penalty, it's a foul elsewhere on the pitch.

Harland fouled him first which enabled him to get ahead of the Chelsea defender.

Login to get fewer ads

VAR Again on 21:35 - Nov 12 with 1417 viewsmax936

VAR Again on 21:20 - Nov 12 by union_jack

Harland fouled him first which enabled him to get ahead of the Chelsea defender.

Correct!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

VAR Again on 18:31 - Nov 13 with 1305 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

If players are grappling/fouling each other it should just be play on.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

VAR Again on 18:38 - Nov 13 with 1301 viewsSullutaCreturned

VAR Again on 18:31 - Nov 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

If players are grappling/fouling each other it should just be play on.

No mun, whoever starts it, give the free kick or penalty.
VAR Again on 17:43 - Nov 16 with 1184 viewsdantheswansman

Warnock has stated that ex players and managers should be doing VAR, how can that be a good thing?
These people are some of the most bias people out there, can well imagine Carragher or Neville trying to remain impartial on their own teams decisions and that would be across the board, the last people who should be on VAR is ex players and managers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12746897/Neil-Warnock-argues-

I know its the Daily Mail but they are quoting verbatim
VAR Again on 17:49 - Nov 16 with 1181 viewsKeithHaynes

VAR Again on 17:43 - Nov 16 by dantheswansman

Warnock has stated that ex players and managers should be doing VAR, how can that be a good thing?
These people are some of the most bias people out there, can well imagine Carragher or Neville trying to remain impartial on their own teams decisions and that would be across the board, the last people who should be on VAR is ex players and managers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12746897/Neil-Warnock-argues-

I know its the Daily Mail but they are quoting verbatim

I agree, they have their favourites and some are too thick to even know when they are being biased.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

VAR Again on 17:51 - Nov 16 with 1177 viewsdantheswansman

VAR Again on 17:49 - Nov 16 by KeithHaynes

I agree, they have their favourites and some are too thick to even know when they are being biased.

It would be a disaster if they were given such power, people support their teams a bit too much to put on the impartial hat and actually try and be balanced, it would never ever work and would be even worse than it is already
VAR Again on 07:27 - Nov 18 with 1084 viewsSullutaCreturned

VAR Again on 17:49 - Nov 16 by KeithHaynes

I'm too thick to even know how thick I am.
VAR Again on 19:20 - Nov 18 with 1030 viewstrampie

The problem with VAR is in the main English people don't know how to use it, it's been the case since day one, across the World the use of VAR seems to be ten times better than what it is in England.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

VAR Again on 21:40 - Nov 18 with 992 viewsSullutaCreturned

VAR Again on 19:20 - Nov 18 by trampie

The problem with VAR is in the main English people don't know how to use it, it's been the case since day one, across the World the use of VAR seems to be ten times better than what it is in England.

I don't know how VAR has worked elsewhere, I haven't seen any news about it. have you got any links, any evidence for what you say?

It might have been better to just go with the use of VAR in English football has been disruptive, poorly managed and has caused problems. rather that than take a chance of being called a xenophobe again, eh?
VAR Again on 21:50 - Nov 18 with 983 viewstrampie

VAR Again on 21:40 - Nov 18 by SullutaCreturned

I don't know how VAR has worked elsewhere, I haven't seen any news about it. have you got any links, any evidence for what you say?

It might have been better to just go with the use of VAR in English football has been disruptive, poorly managed and has caused problems. rather that than take a chance of being called a xenophobe again, eh?

I've watched Euros, World cups, Champions Leagues etc etc and there is no doubt the rest of the World does not have a fraction of the problems the English do with VAR.
This has not just been picked up by me, others have noticed as well.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

VAR Again on 21:58 - Nov 18 with 976 viewstrampie

https://talksport.com/football/1639421/roberto-de-zerbi-english-referees-var/
"England is the only country where, when there is VAR, you are not sure the decision is right.

VAR Again on 22:01 - Nov 18 with 967 viewstrampie

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/37628593/premier-league-zero-vars-wor
"The Premier League is the only major league in Europe without a single official selected to act as video assistant referee (VAR) at the World Cup in Qatar this year."

VAR Again on 11:25 - Nov 19 with 903 viewsSullutaCreturned

VAR Again on 22:01 - Nov 18 by trampie

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/story/_/id/37628593/premier-league-zero-vars-wor
"The Premier League is the only major league in Europe without a single official selected to act as video assistant referee (VAR) at the World Cup in Qatar this year."

Yes ok, but that is the fault of the officials running it and not the English per se.

It's not like other football leagues haven't had ANY issues yet you choose to name the ENGLISH in yet another thinly veiled attack. Quite a few of your posts are derogatory towards English people in general, no wonder some people think you are a xenophobe.

But you've been called worse, eh.
VAR Again on 11:38 - Nov 19 with 893 viewstrampie

English officials haven't got a Scobby Doo when it comes to VAR, it is well recognised within football both in this country and abroad.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024