Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton 12:54 - Nov 17 with 2838 viewshowenjack

Just been deducted 10 points for contravening ffp. I have also heard recently in the media that they are having huge difficulties finishing the building of their new stadium .
Everton on 12:58 - Nov 17 with 2347 viewsonehunglow

Costs are mounting up.For sure

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Everton on 13:11 - Nov 17 with 2339 viewsWhiterockin

Chelsea will be next.
Everton on 13:14 - Nov 17 with 2329 viewsKeithHaynes

Cheating is never a good look.
They still won’t go down.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Everton on 13:15 - Nov 17 with 2329 viewsTenbySwan

They are very lucky it wasnt deducted last year causing certain relegation

Possible legal challenge from relegated teams ?
Everton on 13:23 - Nov 17 with 2308 viewsangryjack

How are man City keep getting away with it got over 100 charges ain't they

This post has been edited by an administrator
Everton on 13:44 - Nov 17 with 2271 viewsWhiterockin

Everton on 13:23 - Nov 17 by angryjack

How are man City keep getting away with it got over 100 charges ain't they

This post has been edited by an administrator

They are still being investigated but are making massive profits now.

Manchester City: Treble winners post Premier League and club record revenues and profits - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67420414
Everton on 13:52 - Nov 17 with 2240 viewsangryjack

Everton on 13:44 - Nov 17 by Whiterockin

Manchester City: Treble winners post Premier League and club record revenues and profits - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67420414

What's that got do with it they have had 115 charges,should Bern done
Everton on 14:42 - Nov 17 with 2192 viewsWhiterockin

Everton on 13:52 - Nov 17 by angryjack

What's that got do with it they have had 115 charges,should Bern done

I'm not saying it's the case with Man City, but sometimes you are charged but not guilty or insufficient evidence. Time will tell.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2023 14:43]
Login to get fewer ads

Everton on 15:40 - Nov 17 with 2123 viewspencoedjack

I wonder if the Everton fans who are moaning the likes of Man City & Chelsea get off were up in arms when Portsmouth Derby & Reading got deducted points.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2023 18:00]
Everton on 16:04 - Nov 17 with 2085 viewsReslovenSwan1

Everton on 15:40 - Nov 17 by pencoedjack

I wonder if the Everton fans who are moaning the likes of Man City & Chelsea get off were up in arms when Portsmouth Derby & Reading got deducted points.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2023 18:00]

God bless EFC. £57m to Swansea for Sigurdson and Williams. Swansea recruitment set up was not for for purpose n 2016 for really big money sadly.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Everton on 18:34 - Nov 17 with 1954 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Considering the Carlos Tevez, West Ham and Sheff Utd saga this could get very messy.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Everton on 18:58 - Nov 17 with 1921 viewsSullutaCreturned

Everton on 13:44 - Nov 17 by Whiterockin

Those massive profits came after years of financial cheating though, without that cheating could they have strengthened the squad and so get the on field success that's brought them these profits?

It's about time these financial rules were enforced, lets bring sanity back to football.

Moving onto Man City, if Everton got 10 points for ONE breach, what could Citeh get for 115 breaches?....expulsion from the Premier League, how far down could they be pushed?
Everton on 20:39 - Nov 17 with 1870 viewsKeithHaynes

Everton on 18:58 - Nov 17 by SullutaCreturned

Those massive profits came after years of financial cheating though, without that cheating could they have strengthened the squad and so get the on field success that's brought them these profits?

It's about time these financial rules were enforced, lets bring sanity back to football.

Moving onto Man City, if Everton got 10 points for ONE breach, what could Citeh get for 115 breaches?....expulsion from the Premier League, how far down could they be pushed?

If anyone thinks the Man City barristers at law are going to allow anything other than an annulment of the charges then they are bonkers.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Everton on 21:17 - Nov 17 with 1820 viewsFlashberryjack

Everton on 20:39 - Nov 17 by KeithHaynes

If anyone thinks the Man City barristers at law are going to allow anything other than an annulment of the charges then they are bonkers.

A good barrister can get away with murder.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Everton on 07:20 - Nov 18 with 1731 viewsSullutaCreturned

A cynic might suggest thatthe result will be decided by a suitcase. There's a tiktok video doing the rounds that's quite funny. Wish i could find it, I've got it on whatsapp but that's no good here
Everton on 10:05 - Nov 18 with 1667 viewsbennytheblue

Everton on 16:04 - Nov 17 by ReslovenSwan1

God bless EFC. £57m to Swansea for Sigurdson and Williams. Swansea recruitment set up was not for for purpose n 2016 for really big money sadly.

Boggles the mind…..crazy money. Didn’t moshiri blow half a billion?
Everton on 11:20 - Nov 18 with 1617 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Agree, as things stand Leicester have a case for compensation against Everton. The worst case scenario for the Premier League would be something like relegation for Man City and Chelsea then a whole load of litigation and compensation claims that go on for years.
The most likely course of action is a reduction in the Everton penalty and compromise everywhere else to keep the Premier League running as it is.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Everton on 12:01 - Nov 18 with 1590 viewsSullutaCreturned

Everton on 11:20 - Nov 18 by JACKMANANDBOY

Agree, as things stand Leicester have a case for compensation against Everton. The worst case scenario for the Premier League would be something like relegation for Man City and Chelsea then a whole load of litigation and compensation claims that go on for years.
The most likely course of action is a reduction in the Everton penalty and compromise everywhere else to keep the Premier League running as it is.

They will do whatever they can to ensure the EPL cash cow will keep the megabucks rolling in.

Top level football at the moment seems to be more about making ever larger profits than it is about football. But then what do they do with the money, pay increasingly absurd wages to young men who are already rich.

I've had enough of it, the greed, the absurdity. Couple that with the also absurd idea that possession for the sake of it is the best way to play football, if that takes hold across football then the game is doomed, from an old codgers point of view.

I'm feeling lucky that if the Swans do get promoted soon my son will be old enough to go by himself or with his mates.
Everton on 14:36 - Nov 18 with 1546 viewsonehunglow

Everton on 21:17 - Nov 17 by Flashberryjack

A good barrister can get away with murder.

Nah.they get people off murder charges and appeal for a lighter sentence .
As in the Thomas Cashman case
No shame

Everton on 16:25 - Nov 18 with 1492 viewsRhonddaSwans

Everton on 14:36 - Nov 18 by onehunglow

Nah.they get people off murder charges and appeal for a lighter sentence .
As in the Thomas Cashman case
No shame

Cashman has had his shorter sentence denied.
At this new trail he will risk a longer sentence..

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Everton on 17:00 - Nov 18 with 1474 viewsonehunglow

Everton on 16:25 - Nov 18 by RhonddaSwans

Cashman has had his shorter sentence denied.
At this new trail he will risk a longer sentence..

I know but he is now to appeal against his conviction,againprolonging agony for the family of the girl.
Not long ago,I started a thread on the moral issues facing barristers defending creatures like Cashman .
It went nasty . I stand by every word

Imagine willingly taking on an appeal that would see a proven killer, a career criminal with access to firearms and with a willingness to use them .

It is beyond my comprehension.

Everton on 17:53 - Nov 18 with 1449 viewsBillyChong

Everton on 16:04 - Nov 17 by ReslovenSwan1

Two sales which cost the club more in terms of relegation. The fees were never going to be reinvested on replacements.
Everton on 17:57 - Nov 18 with 1444 viewsonehunglow

Everton on 17:53 - Nov 18 by BillyChong

Two sales which cost the club more in terms of relegation. The fees were never going to be reinvested on replacements.

A. Men

Everton on 20:36 - Nov 18 with 1394 viewshowenjack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12765089/Everton-NINE-POINT-d
Everton on 20:41 - Nov 18 with 1388 viewsonehunglow

Everton on 20:36 - Nov 18 by howenjack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-12765089/Everton-NINE-POINT-d

Good weekend is Liverpool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024