Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid inquiry 02:29 - Nov 21 with 7910 viewscontroversial_jack

Seems Boris is not the brightest!
Covid inquiry on 21:44 - Feb 4 with 887 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Covid inquiry on 20:00 - Feb 4 by controversial_jack

The claim was to reduce transmission ,ie cases, it didn’t, lockdowns did that. Get the jab to save granny is a claim that it was expected to prevent transmission.

Higher levels of immunity mean you are contagious for a much shorter period of time and have less symptoms such as coughing or sneezing that spreads the pathogen. So yes transmission is reduced.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Covid inquiry on 22:58 - Feb 4 with 857 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid inquiry on 21:28 - Feb 4 by Scotia

Lockdown obviously reduced transmission, but is completely unsustainable.

Transmission during and out of lockdown is not comparable.

The vaccines got us out of lockdown by saving lives and reducing (not preventing) transmission. Nobody ever claimed they prevented transmission in any official capacity.

We had lockdowns before the vaccines and they reduced cases right down. When we opened back up They rose again. The claim is, vaccines have eradicated diseases, they haven’t with covid, flu or measles, they didn’t protect granny either
Covid inquiry on 06:01 - Feb 5 with 827 viewsScotia

Covid inquiry on 22:58 - Feb 4 by controversial_jack

We had lockdowns before the vaccines and they reduced cases right down. When we opened back up They rose again. The claim is, vaccines have eradicated diseases, they haven’t with covid, flu or measles, they didn’t protect granny either

That claim has been completely fabricated, mainly by antivaxers.

They protected granny, not totally, but allowed her to go to bingo and not catch a virus that had a decent chance of killing her.

The COVID vaccine is probably, all things considered, the greatest development in the history of medicine. I am sorry about that.
Covid inquiry on 08:45 - Feb 5 with 794 viewsmangohilljack

Covid inquiry on 06:01 - Feb 5 by Scotia

They protected granny, not totally, but allowed her to go to bingo and not catch a virus that had a decent chance of killing her.

The COVID vaccine is probably, all things considered, the greatest development in the history of medicine. I am sorry about that.

Absolute nonsense try telling that to the V injured and those that have lost loved ones as a result of 'saving granny'
[Post edited 5 Feb 8:49]
Covid inquiry on 08:58 - Feb 5 with 788 viewsScotia

Covid inquiry on 08:45 - Feb 5 by mangohilljack

Absolute nonsense try telling that to the V injured and those that have lost loved ones as a result of 'saving granny'

Try proving it.
Covid inquiry on 09:05 - Feb 5 with 785 viewsmangohilljack

Covid inquiry on 08:58 - Feb 5 by Scotia

Try proving it.

No need to prove it, the truth is already out there.
One thing I will put my mortgage on is you not being able to disprove it because it is an absolute fact, not even the MSM can back you up on this one as it is now so obvious they have to report on it even though it's the minimum coverage possible.
Covid inquiry on 09:09 - Feb 5 with 783 viewsScotia

Covid inquiry on 09:05 - Feb 5 by mangohilljack

No need to prove it, the truth is already out there.
One thing I will put my mortgage on is you not being able to disprove it because it is an absolute fact, not even the MSM can back you up on this one as it is now so obvious they have to report on it even though it's the minimum coverage possible.

Same old.
Covid inquiry on 11:29 - Feb 5 with 758 viewsmangohilljack

Covid inquiry on 09:09 - Feb 5 by Scotia

Same old.

Exactly, and it's correct.
Login to get fewer ads

Covid inquiry on 11:42 - Feb 5 with 755 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Covid inquiry on 11:29 - Feb 5 by mangohilljack

Exactly, and it's correct.

Out of interest what is your belief that it is correct based on?

Covid inquiry on 12:52 - Feb 5 with 743 viewscontroversial_jack

There's at least one case of TB in Swansea at the moment. I thought that had been eliminated
Covid inquiry on 13:02 - Feb 5 with 741 viewsScotia

Covid inquiry on 11:42 - Feb 5 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Out of interest what is your belief that it is correct based on?

Rumble
Covid inquiry on 17:18 - Feb 5 with 704 viewsGwyn737

Out of curiosity what stats are you using as data for vaccine injured?

Not the crazy self reporting one that got hijacked by people having a laugh by entering things like the vaccine turned them into the hulk?

Also many reported a sore arm as an injury 🤣
Covid inquiry on 19:42 - Feb 5 with 686 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Covid inquiry on 12:52 - Feb 5 by controversial_jack

There's at least one case of TB in Swansea at the moment. I thought that had been eliminated

Are you for real? Eliminated? It still kills millions every year!

Covid inquiry on 08:34 - Feb 6 with 660 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Covid inquiry on 12:52 - Feb 5 by controversial_jack

Don't think anyone has ever claimed all vaccines eliminated all diseases. I think you made that up.

Vaccines lead to a huge reduction in diseases depending on the % of people vaccinated.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Covid inquiry on 09:31 - Feb 6 with 653 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid inquiry on 08:34 - Feb 6 by felixstowe_jack

Don't think anyone has ever claimed all vaccines eliminated all diseases. I think you made that up.

Vaccines lead to a huge reduction in diseases depending on the % of people vaccinated.

Stop spinning. The claim has always been that vaccines have eliminated diseases
Covid inquiry on 11:46 - Feb 6 with 633 viewsScotia

Covid inquiry on 09:31 - Feb 6 by controversial_jack

Stop spinning. The claim has always been that vaccines have eliminated diseases

Only ever for two diseases.

I thikn your post about TB sums up the effectivness of vaccination. How many cases of Polio are there in Swansea at the moment?
Covid inquiry on 21:54 - Feb 6 with 584 viewsmajorraglan

Covid inquiry on 08:34 - Feb 6 by felixstowe_jack

I’m pretty convinced the Covid vaccines did a tidy job and saved lives, I’m 99% my parents who both have underlying conditions wouldn’t be here now if it hadn’t been for the vaccines.
Covid inquiry on 10:52 - Feb 8 with 524 viewscontroversial_jack

Covid inquiry on 11:46 - Feb 6 by Scotia

Only ever for two diseases.

I thikn your post about TB sums up the effectivness of vaccination. How many cases of Polio are there in Swansea at the moment?

Of course, but it's down to improved living conditions. How many ppl swim or drink dirty water these days?

TB is also exacerbated by poor living conditions, overcrowding, poor nutrition, hygiene etc.

Thankfully most are treatable
Covid inquiry on 12:51 - Feb 8 with 485 viewsScotia

Covid inquiry on 10:52 - Feb 8 by controversial_jack

Of course, but it's down to improved living conditions. How many ppl swim or drink dirty water these days?

TB is also exacerbated by poor living conditions, overcrowding, poor nutrition, hygiene etc.

Thankfully most are treatable

Millions of people worldwide still live in utter poverty, drink and bathe in dirty water.

Except for a handful (less in many cases) Polio is not seen any longer in Latin AMerica, Africa and Asia. That's down to the vaccine.

Lets hope we can do the same for malaria and other diseases.
Covid inquiry on 15:44 - Feb 13 with 389 viewshowenjack

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/other/watch-man-rants-furiously-at-rishi-sunak-
Covid inquiry on 18:31 - Feb 13 with 360 viewsshingle

The lock-down alone has resulted in non or late diagnosis deaths outnumbering Covid deaths tenfold and still rising, let alone the constant rising deaths and rising illness being caused by the vaccine and you post this drivel what a plonker.
Covid inquiry on 05:00 - Feb 15 with 279 viewsmangohilljack

Listen to this nutter. Absolute conspiracy theorist
▶️ Watch this video https://www.facebook.com/share/v/MWEiRt3bvcS919kj/?mibextid=K35XfP
Covid inquiry on 09:01 - Feb 15 with 259 viewsScotia

Covid inquiry on 18:31 - Feb 13 by shingle

The lock-down alone has resulted in non or late diagnosis deaths outnumbering Covid deaths tenfold and still rising, let alone the constant rising deaths and rising illness being caused by the vaccine and you post this drivel what a plonker.

Nope, Covid did. The lockdown was a symptom not the cause.
Covid inquiry on 09:03 - Feb 15 with 255 viewsjackrmee

Wow!

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Covid inquiry on 09:34 - Feb 15 with 249 viewsmangohilljack

Covid inquiry on 09:01 - Feb 15 by Scotia

Nope, Covid did. The lockdown was a symptom not the cause.

Covid the deadly virus that absolutely no data available anywhere in this world can prove exists.
Detected by a test that even the inventor said is not designed to detect a virus only weeks before he died, which incidentaly was just before the whole farce started.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024