Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED 11:15 - Nov 30 with 7815 viewsModeratorC

Huddersfield Town - Going to be easy for the Swans ? 1st Dec 2023 10:56
Huddersfield Town are tomorrows visitors to the Swansea.Com Stadium (3pm) with a number of fans over the first eighteen games of the season not attending home fixtures. Many are seeing this game as a watershed moment for Swans head coach Michael Duff, others are just resigned to the fact this is going to be the worst season the club has had since relegation from the Premier League. 0

Has it ever been this frustrating ? Swans scrape a draw 2nd Dec 2023 18:00
Another afternoon of frustration was delivered by the Swans with three changes made to the starting line up. None of it worked and they all left the field at some point in the contest as the most obvious starting selections finished the game. 1

Duff all again as the Swans head coach looks forwards not back 2nd Dec 2023 21:31
Michael Duff is under pressure after a disappointing afternoon at the Swansea.Com Stadium. The Swans missed a large number of chances throughout the game and were saved by a ninety fourth minute equaliser from Charlie Patino. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 11:48 - Nov 30 with 4231 viewsWhiterockin

3-1 win 14,650
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 11:53 - Nov 30 with 4229 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 11:48 - Nov 30 by Whiterockin

3-1 win 14,650

It's nice to be positive buts let's be realistic
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 12:33 - Nov 30 with 4205 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 11:53 - Nov 30 by angryjack

It's nice to be positive buts let's be realistic

Score or crowd
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 12:52 - Nov 30 with 4191 viewsKeithHaynes

2-1 14,683

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 13:00 - Nov 30 with 4169 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 12:52 - Nov 30 by KeithHaynes

2-1 14,683

I'm hoping Bolasie is the spark to ignite us and edge us out of trouble.
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 13:03 - Nov 30 with 4158 viewsAzzuriswan

Got to be positive here. MD sorts out his brain freeze and puts a team out that will go for goal and stay on the front foot. We create lots of chances score a few goals and the crowd are right behind the team for their best win of the season ..4 nil.
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 13:09 - Nov 30 with 4144 viewsWhiterockin

Duff has to grow a pair and bench Yates. Clearly its not working at the moment, we either dramatically change our style or change the player. If Bolasie is not ready to start I would just swap Cullen for Yates.
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 13:23 - Nov 30 with 4127 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 13:09 - Nov 30 by Whiterockin

Duff has to grow a pair and bench Yates. Clearly its not working at the moment, we either dramatically change our style or change the player. If Bolasie is not ready to start I would just swap Cullen for Yates.

Start Bolasie and see how he goes.
He has class
He seems motivated
Might be a surprise of the good sort
Yates wants a “ rest”

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 13:39 - Nov 30 with 4125 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 13:09 - Nov 30 by Whiterockin

Jamal is better up front for me, then he can introduce Bolasie with options across the front line.

He won’t do it, Yates will play on Saturday and score a brace and run about a lot.

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 14:04 - Nov 30 with 4108 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 13:39 - Nov 30 by KeithHaynes

Jamal is better up front for me, then he can introduce Bolasie with options across the front line.

He won’t do it, Yates will play on Saturday and score a brace and run about a lot.

It's arguable that Lowe played his best football up top in a two with Ayew, try it with Bolasie. As a straight swap I would go with Cullen, but I would also be happy with Lowe and Bolasie, TBH anything to get Yates out of there.
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 15:55 - Nov 30 with 4042 viewsjack247

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 14:04 - Nov 30 by Whiterockin

It's arguable that Lowe played his best football up top in a two with Ayew, try it with Bolasie. As a straight swap I would go with Cullen, but I would also be happy with Lowe and Bolasie, TBH anything to get Yates out of there.

I’d love to see us play Lowe and anyone in that kind of narrow winger front two. Bolasie is the clear choice when he’s match fit, but Yates or Cullen would be far more suited to that than they are up front on their own.

Not a defensive 532 like Cooper used to play though, Paterson centrally behind the front two with Grimes, Patino and Walsh/Fulton in midfield. We’d lose a bit of width, but Lowe is wasted on the wing with no targets to hit and Cullen/Cooper can’t really play wide anyway.
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 17:04 - Nov 30 with 3982 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 15:55 - Nov 30 by jack247

I’d love to see us play Lowe and anyone in that kind of narrow winger front two. Bolasie is the clear choice when he’s match fit, but Yates or Cullen would be far more suited to that than they are up front on their own.

Not a defensive 532 like Cooper used to play though, Paterson centrally behind the front two with Grimes, Patino and Walsh/Fulton in midfield. We’d lose a bit of width, but Lowe is wasted on the wing with no targets to hit and Cullen/Cooper can’t really play wide anyway.

Bolasie ,even half fit, is miles quicker than Jerry or Liam would be in a hundred lifetimes
Biggest conundrum for me is why Walsh doesn’t start .
We can’t keep him in cotton wool and he has talent . Frankly, I see him as a better option than Grimes. Drivel? Consider,if yiu will,his cross field 40 yard pass direct to the feet of Bolasie who ,at 34 ,skinned their full back and out in an inch perfect cross but Cullen was nowhere near it .

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 18:51 - Nov 30 with 3921 viewsjack247

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 17:04 - Nov 30 by onehunglow

Bolasie ,even half fit, is miles quicker than Jerry or Liam would be in a hundred lifetimes
Biggest conundrum for me is why Walsh doesn’t start .
We can’t keep him in cotton wool and he has talent . Frankly, I see him as a better option than Grimes. Drivel? Consider,if yiu will,his cross field 40 yard pass direct to the feet of Bolasie who ,at 34 ,skinned their full back and out in an inch perfect cross but Cullen was nowhere near it .

When players who aren’t match fit play 90 minutes, they pick up injuries. Especially if they are already injury prone. I’d guess that’s why Walsh has been eased in very slowly and it’s the reason I don’t think Bolasie will start Saturday.

I’d have a fully fit Walsh in my team no question.
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 19:45 - Nov 30 with 3893 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 18:51 - Nov 30 by jack247

When players who aren’t match fit play 90 minutes, they pick up injuries. Especially if they are already injury prone. I’d guess that’s why Walsh has been eased in very slowly and it’s the reason I don’t think Bolasie will start Saturday.

Was not thinking of 90 mins but he could certainly start

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 20:35 - Nov 30 with 3863 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 18:51 - Nov 30 by jack247

He's been eased in slowly alright, been here 2 years and been constantly injured, should never signed him being injury prone all his career.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 20:57 - Nov 30 with 3841 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 13:23 - Nov 30 by onehunglow

Start Bolasie and see how he goes.
He has class
He seems motivated
Might be a surprise of the good sort
Yates wants a “ rest”

Just how fit is Bolasie though ,can he last 60 , or only 30 minutes he's definitely what we need ATM, someone with a modicum of pace with plenty of experience .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 21:00 - Nov 30 with 3830 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 15:55 - Nov 30 by jack247

Lowe recently has been more effective defending than being able to create , wasted where he is ATM, a better player than some give him credit for imo

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 21:44 - Nov 30 with 3816 viewsbuilthjack

It’s squeaky bum time for Duff.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 21:45 - Nov 30 with 3817 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 21:44 - Nov 30 by builthjack

It’s squeaky bum time for Duff.

Of his own making.

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 21:46 - Nov 30 with 3813 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 21:45 - Nov 30 by KeithHaynes

Of his own making.

3-2. 13,896

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 09:10 - Dec 1 with 3693 viewsonehunglow

3- 0 Jerry hat trick

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 11:08 - Dec 1 with 3639 viewsKeithHaynes

Huddersfield Town - Going to be easy for the Swans ? 1st Dec 2023 10:56
Huddersfield Town are tomorrows visitors to the Swansea.Com Stadium (3pm) with a number of fans over the first eighteen games of the season not attending home fixtures. Many are seeing this game as a watershed moment for Swans head coach Michael Duff, others are just resigned to the fact this is going to be the worst season the club has had since relegation from the Premier League. 0

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 11:42 - Dec 1 with 3628 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 09:10 - Dec 1 by onehunglow

3- 0 Jerry hat trick

Stay off the Gary's mush
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 11:51 - Dec 1 with 3619 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 11:42 - Dec 1 by angryjack

Stay off the Gary's mush

Lol

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 16:18 - Dec 1 with 3543 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Season ticket holders can bring a friend for £13.50 or a child for £4 on Saturday. Would have made more sense to announce it a few days earlier.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024