Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED 11:15 - Nov 30 with 7900 viewsModeratorC

Huddersfield Town - Going to be easy for the Swans ? 1st Dec 2023 10:56
Huddersfield Town are tomorrows visitors to the Swansea.Com Stadium (3pm) with a number of fans over the first eighteen games of the season not attending home fixtures. Many are seeing this game as a watershed moment for Swans head coach Michael Duff, others are just resigned to the fact this is going to be the worst season the club has had since relegation from the Premier League. 0

Has it ever been this frustrating ? Swans scrape a draw 2nd Dec 2023 18:00
Another afternoon of frustration was delivered by the Swans with three changes made to the starting line up. None of it worked and they all left the field at some point in the contest as the most obvious starting selections finished the game. 1

Duff all again as the Swans head coach looks forwards not back 2nd Dec 2023 21:31
Michael Duff is under pressure after a disappointing afternoon at the Swansea.Com Stadium. The Swans missed a large number of chances throughout the game and were saved by a ninety fourth minute equaliser from Charlie Patino. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 16:23 - Dec 1 with 2073 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 16:18 - Dec 1 by felixstowe_jack

Season ticket holders can bring a friend for £13.50 or a child for £4 on Saturday. Would have made more sense to announce it a few days earlier.

I put a thread below mate.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 18:15 - Dec 1 with 2004 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 16:23 - Dec 1 by Whiterockin

Yes spotted it now. Not clear from title.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 18:20 - Dec 1 with 1989 viewssw02sea

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 16:23 - Dec 1 by Whiterockin

1-2 We score first. 12,557
No way will bolasie start.Duff has more or less said that.
I’d start with Lowe up front, then bring on Bolasie and Yates later.
Surely Yates had to be dropped at some time?
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 18:23 - Dec 1 with 1958 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread on 18:20 - Dec 1 by sw02sea

1-2 We score first. 12,557
No way will bolasie start.Duff has more or less said that.
I’d start with Lowe up front, then bring on Bolasie and Yates later.
Surely Yates had to be dropped at some time?

You’d think so.
Bolasie on crutches would be quicker that Jerry

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 08:44 - Dec 2 with 1851 viewssw02sea

Not a match day post, but couldn’t believe while we are “concerned” with Yates’s contributions, they’re complaining about Piroe’s 7 goals from of 15 games.
Have to say typical whinging, northern bar stools.
https://motleedsnews.com/news/leeds-united-ben-jacobs-reacts-to-whats-been-said-
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 09:15 - Dec 2 with 1840 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 08:44 - Dec 2 by sw02sea

Not a match day post, but couldn’t believe while we are “concerned” with Yates’s contributions, they’re complaining about Piroe’s 7 goals from of 15 games.
https://motleedsnews.com/news/leeds-united-ben-jacobs-reacts-to-whats-been-said-

Send him back here on loan if they are not happy.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 09:28 - Dec 2 with 1813 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 08:44 - Dec 2 by sw02sea

Northernist post.
You never see me slagging off Wales

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 09:38 - Dec 2 with 1824 viewsangryjack

Playing as a number 10 not a bad return
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 14:01 - Dec 2 with 1759 viewsTreforys_Jack

Team selection , yikes !!!!
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 14:05 - Dec 2 with 1757 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 14:01 - Dec 2 by Treforys_Jack

Team selection , yikes !!!!

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamal Lowe, Jamie Paterson, Josh Tymon, Liam Cullen, Kyle Naughton, Liam Walsh, Bashir Humphreys.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Josh Key, Harry Darling, Jerry Yates, Yannick Bolasie, Charlie Patino, Nathan Tjoe-A-On, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

Huddersfield Town: Chris Maxwell, Matty Pearson, Michal Helik, Jonathan Hogg (captain), Sorba Thomas, Jaheim Headley, David Kasumu, Danny Ward, Ben Jackson, Tom Lees, Yuta Nakayama.

Substitutes: Jacob Chapman, Rarmani Edmonds-Green, Delano Burgzorg, Josh Koroma, Brahima Diarra, Tom Edwards, Josh Austerfield, Loick Ayina, Tom Iorpenda.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 14:13 - Dec 2 with 1709 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 14:05 - Dec 2 by KeithHaynes

Swansea City: Carl Rushworth, Jay Fulton, Ben Cabango, Matt Grimes (captain), Jamal Lowe, Jamie Paterson, Josh Tymon, Liam Cullen, Kyle Naughton, Liam Walsh, Bashir Humphreys.

Substitutes: Andy Fisher, Josh Key, Harry Darling, Jerry Yates, Yannick Bolasie, Charlie Patino, Nathan Tjoe-A-On, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

Huddersfield Town: Chris Maxwell, Matty Pearson, Michal Helik, Jonathan Hogg (captain), Sorba Thomas, Jaheim Headley, David Kasumu, Danny Ward, Ben Jackson, Tom Lees, Yuta Nakayama.

Substitutes: Jacob Chapman, Rarmani Edmonds-Green, Delano Burgzorg, Josh Koroma, Brahima Diarra, Tom Edwards, Josh Austerfield, Loick Ayina, Tom Iorpenda.

Kyle starts
Yey

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 15:06 - Dec 2 with 1633 viewsKeithHaynes

As stated yesterday in our pre match. Huddersfield will have limited possession, they will hit us in the break as they have done for the past four games. Thankfully the stadium filled up quickly before KO.

Another goal conceded to our keepers right.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:38 - Dec 2 with 1235 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 15:06 - Dec 2 by KeithHaynes

As stated yesterday in our pre match. Huddersfield will have limited possession, they will hit us in the break as they have done for the past four games. Thankfully the stadium filled up quickly before KO.

Another goal conceded to our keepers right.

Can't really blame Rushworth for the goal, Cabango stuck a leg out. It's rubbish though, as maybe shown by the lack of posts.

My son nagged me into going but I'd had enough by half time so we are home, have been for 15 minutes. Haven't even looked to see thw score yet tho did think it'd be on here.
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:53 - Dec 2 with 1170 viewsBryanSwan

Nice goal from Patino there.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:58 - Dec 2 with 1140 viewsdantheswansman

Its not that we look gutless and devoid of anything resembling good football in this one, its who we have looked gutless and devoid of any football against, this is easily the worst team to ever come here and we barely scrape a point
I don't even know what to say really, maybe i hope it gets worse and Duff leaves berceuse i am not having it that this team of players cannot be serious contenders with the right coach, its certainly not a skill issue
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:58 - Dec 2 with 1143 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:53 - Dec 2 by BryanSwan

Nice goal from Patino there.

Why didn't he start.
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:09 - Dec 2 with 1069 viewspete

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:58 - Dec 2 by dantheswansman

Its not that we look gutless and devoid of anything resembling good football in this one, its who we have looked gutless and devoid of any football against, this is easily the worst team to ever come here and we barely scrape a point
I don't even know what to say really, maybe i hope it gets worse and Duff leaves berceuse i am not having it that this team of players cannot be serious contenders with the right coach, its certainly not a skill issue

well after that today things for me are looking grim, if the people at the top want change its going to cost them , will they be prepared to pay out to remove the current boss i very much doubt it? BUT if its to be done it must be before jan 1 st so if there should be a new guy in has a say in who (if anyone} comes in
this side looks quite poor i am sad to say and whilst no one wants to get relagated we aint far from it at the moment
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:10 - Dec 2 with 1054 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 16:58 - Dec 2 by SullutaCreturned

Why didn't he start.

Exactly.
We do ourselves no favours treating young loaners like this
To start with KN instead of Key is just about how Ibsee Duff now. A clown

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:12 - Dec 2 with 1060 viewsraynor94

This squad is under performing massively, Duff is not getting the best out of it.

The late goal has given him a reprieve, Huddersfield were there for the taking.

Defeat to Rotherham and I think his time up

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:13 - Dec 2 with 1050 viewsdantheswansman

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:09 - Dec 2 by pete

well after that today things for me are looking grim, if the people at the top want change its going to cost them , will they be prepared to pay out to remove the current boss i very much doubt it? BUT if its to be done it must be before jan 1 st so if there should be a new guy in has a say in who (if anyone} comes in
this side looks quite poor i am sad to say and whilst no one wants to get relagated we aint far from it at the moment

Thing is the coach isn't even picking the right players, how the hell are we not playing Patino whenever we possibly can?
Its baffling what he is going for but its certainly not working
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:17 - Dec 2 with 1033 viewsQJumpingJack

It is all just a bit miserable. And I think we are in for a long hard winter.
There are no obvious solutions.
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:31 - Dec 2 with 981 viewslifelong

It was hard work watching that, bitterly cold with nothing to warm you up on the pitch.
Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:39 - Dec 2 with 948 viewsonehunglow

Going to a game should be enjoyable ,exciting not just a duty .
I’ve criticised our crowd for being too quiet but today,thoug a bad stream ,it was app@rent this ludicrous starting 11 killed us.
Right back Key replaced by ….who was taken off at half time.Proof that lunatics are running our club right now .
Patino a star of the future and a class u lad benched by he has been that is Fulton strolls around aimlessly misplacing passes and / or fouling opponents .
I read Bolasie shouldn’t be risked if not match fit.Right now, he could play from a wheelchair and still go past people. He is several classes above Huddersfield town and he should have started and see how he gets on.
It looks like he’s not spent his time in the pubs and clubs for a start ,whereas Yates looks like he never leaves them . Our worst buy for many seasons . Without doubt

Weds won today and this after drawing with he outstanding Leicester outfit so beware . They replaced their manager with bad results . Innit

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:50 - Dec 2 with 918 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:39 - Dec 2 by onehunglow

Going to a game should be enjoyable ,exciting not just a duty .
I’ve criticised our crowd for being too quiet but today,thoug a bad stream ,it was app@rent this ludicrous starting 11 killed us.
Right back Key replaced by ….who was taken off at half time.Proof that lunatics are running our club right now .
Patino a star of the future and a class u lad benched by he has been that is Fulton strolls around aimlessly misplacing passes and / or fouling opponents .
I read Bolasie shouldn’t be risked if not match fit.Right now, he could play from a wheelchair and still go past people. He is several classes above Huddersfield town and he should have started and see how he gets on.
It looks like he’s not spent his time in the pubs and clubs for a start ,whereas Yates looks like he never leaves them . Our worst buy for many seasons . Without doubt

Weds won today and this after drawing with he outstanding Leicester outfit so beware . They replaced their manager with bad results . Innit

Missed everything today so can’t really comment but looked at the score at around 65 mins and I just couldn’t see us getting back into it. I was wrong though but it seems from th3 comments that it’s papering over the cracks.
I wonder if Duff is looking for a way out. From everything we’ve heard, things at the top aren’t right at the moment in the club and it seems as if we are in a Cooper / Martin situation AGAIN! There is @ common denominator in all if this of course! I’d like them out of the club before any manager.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:58 - Dec 2 with 884 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Huddersfield Town : Match day thread UPDATED on 17:50 - Dec 2 by union_jack

Missed everything today so can’t really comment but looked at the score at around 65 mins and I just couldn’t see us getting back into it. I was wrong though but it seems from th3 comments that it’s papering over the cracks.
I wonder if Duff is looking for a way out. From everything we’ve heard, things at the top aren’t right at the moment in the club and it seems as if we are in a Cooper / Martin situation AGAIN! There is @ common denominator in all if this of course! I’d like them out of the club before any manager.

A…men to that
When defeats don’t hurt it’s a bad sign.
Today felt like a defeat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024