Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! 08:00 - Dec 13 with 1803 viewsSwansIndependent

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! 13th Dec 2023 08:00
Alan Sheehan the Swans temporary head coach admitted there are more questions than answers after what was a very poor performance at Stoke City last night. Even though his side snatched a draw at the end of the game, the scoreline covered up all manner of sins. 0

Sheehan explains, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 08:01 - Dec 13 with 1795 viewsQJumpingJack

With the foundations put in place by Watson and Coleman this Summer the club should not be in this position. Questions need to be asked and quickly.
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 09:18 - Dec 13 with 1692 viewsonehunglow

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 08:01 - Dec 13 by QJumpingJack

With the foundations put in place by Watson and Coleman this Summer the club should not be in this position. Questions need to be asked and quickly.

In doing so,it might be perceived as doom mom getting it naysaying ,taking joy in defeats and draws etc.
You are dead right
Last night was a disgrace to fans of both clubs
Neither team seemed particularly arsed .
Seems Patino is being influenced by our strolling minstrel for a captain .
We should not be accepting this
None of us

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 10:49 - Dec 13 with 1574 viewsjasper_T

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 09:18 - Dec 13 by onehunglow

In doing so,it might be perceived as doom mom getting it naysaying ,taking joy in defeats and draws etc.
You are dead right
Last night was a disgrace to fans of both clubs
Neither team seemed particularly arsed .
Seems Patino is being influenced by our strolling minstrel for a captain .
We should not be accepting this
None of us

Statistically Patino's playing better than he was last season. Yates is, too. Shows how poor our recruitment was. Bring in relegated players and play like we should be relegated.
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 10:53 - Dec 13 with 1558 viewsbuilthjack

We have gone backwards since last season.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 11:00 - Dec 13 with 1546 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 10:53 - Dec 13 by builthjack

Definitely.
The club has regressed dramatically. Over the past five months it’s been shocking.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 11:03 - Dec 13 with 1539 viewsWhiterockin

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 11:00 - Dec 13 by KeithHaynes

Definitely.
The club has regressed dramatically. Over the past five months it’s been shocking.

People should be careful what they wish for.
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 11:28 - Dec 13 with 1497 viewsonehunglow

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 10:49 - Dec 13 by jasper_T

Statistically Patino's playing better than he was last season. Yates is, too. Shows how poor our recruitment was. Bring in relegated players and play like we should be relegated.

Statistically speaking , most believe statistics mislead

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 12:02 - Dec 13 with 1440 viewspembsjack

I'm not sure if its just me, but I am worried that there maybe something sinister and deeper going on at the club. All the changes behind the scenes, we seem to have a lot of chiefs but with little direction . Duff mentioned off field goings on, the players seem uncomfortable, the heart seems to be missing from many (including fans) around the club.
I would have thought something would have been leaked if there was something going on, but it just doesn't feel right.
Login to get fewer ads

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 12:30 - Dec 13 with 1381 viewsWhiterockin

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 12:02 - Dec 13 by pembsjack

I'm not sure if its just me, but I am worried that there maybe something sinister and deeper going on at the club. All the changes behind the scenes, we seem to have a lot of chiefs but with little direction . Duff mentioned off field goings on, the players seem uncomfortable, the heart seems to be missing from many (including fans) around the club.
I would have thought something would have been leaked if there was something going on, but it just doesn't feel right.

We have inexperienced senior club management who are incompetent. For me it is as simple as that. Cut the wages of Coleman and his golf buddy and get in a proper DoF who knows his job. Then if they feel Watson is not up to it get rid of him as well. Time to stop playing FIFA, professional football is not a game.
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 13:21 - Dec 13 with 1298 viewsQJumpingJack

Is Martin Hodge joining ? that has all gone quiet.
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 13:32 - Dec 13 with 1284 viewspembsjack

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 12:30 - Dec 13 by Whiterockin

We have inexperienced senior club management who are incompetent. For me it is as simple as that. Cut the wages of Coleman and his golf buddy and get in a proper DoF who knows his job. Then if they feel Watson is not up to it get rid of him as well. Time to stop playing FIFA, professional football is not a game.

Would a decent DoF want to come here and be undermined by owners and their mates?
I would imagine word has got around and we are beginning to have the reputation as being a type of basket club that we used to laugh at.
The next choice of manager is one of the biggest decisions these owners will have had to make at the club, get it wrong and we can look forward to trips to the likes of Lincoln and Northampton again.
Whatever happens, the problems run deep and all the way to the top, that isn't something that will be fixed anytime soon.
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 13:34 - Dec 13 with 1282 viewsQJumpingJack

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 10:53 - Dec 13 by builthjack

The club has been going backwards since the appointment of Bob Bradley.

Graham Potter and Trevor Birch were the only occasions when the decline could have been stopped but for whatever reasons they decided it would be better to work elsewhere.
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 14:09 - Dec 13 with 1250 viewsjasper_T

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 12:30 - Dec 13 by Whiterockin

Constantly hiring and firing/losing people at upper levels is part of the problem. No one has any time to settle and do the work and show whether they're "up to it" or not.
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 14:42 - Dec 13 with 1211 viewsQJumpingJack

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 14:09 - Dec 13 by jasper_T

Constantly hiring and firing/losing people at upper levels is part of the problem. No one has any time to settle and do the work and show whether they're "up to it" or not.

the people who have been up for it have decided to move on quite quickly.
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 15:50 - Dec 13 with 1162 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 12:02 - Dec 13 by pembsjack

There’s clues in our recent reports prior to Duff resigning.

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 18:47 - Dec 13 with 1055 viewsEagleEye

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 15:50 - Dec 13 by KeithHaynes

There’s clues in our recent reports prior to Duff resigning.

Resigned ??
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 20:53 - Dec 13 with 999 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 18:47 - Dec 13 by EagleEye

Resigned ??

Oops.

My bad as the young people say.

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 22:31 - Dec 13 with 909 viewspete

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 13:34 - Dec 13 by QJumpingJack

The club has been going backwards since the appointment of Bob Bradley.

Graham Potter and Trevor Birch were the only occasions when the decline could have been stopped but for whatever reasons they decided it would be better to work elsewhere.

it may have been that promises made to them were broken and what a loss both have been Birch would not putn up with it and when Spurs came calling off he went, Potter nearly walked weeks before he left for Brighton with compo coming our way both a sad loss
Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 23:05 - Dec 13 with 859 viewsvetchonian

Sheehan : Football wise we have got a lot of work to do ! on 20:53 - Dec 13 by KeithHaynes

Oops.

My bad as the young people say.

Freudian slip Keith?......so did he jump or was he pushed?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024