Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mark Drakeford 11:26 - Dec 13 with 13556 viewsraynor94

Has resigned with immediate effect

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Mark Drakeford on 20:20 - Mar 15 with 986 viewsbuilthjack

How’s Johnson these days?
He must be serving time surely?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mark Drakeford on 21:02 - Mar 15 with 939 viewsWhiterockin

Mark Drakeford on 20:20 - Mar 15 by builthjack

How’s Johnson these days?
He must be serving time surely?

He will definitely be back as leader when Sunak losses the election, unless the election is next year and he will be back before. An incredible amount of Conservative voters still want him as leader.
Mark Drakeford on 21:51 - Mar 15 with 897 viewsmajorraglan

Mark Drakeford on 21:02 - Mar 15 by Whiterockin

He will definitely be back as leader when Sunak losses the election, unless the election is next year and he will be back before. An incredible amount of Conservative voters still want him as leader.

Johnson is very popular with the conservative grass roots, but his standing amongst the general population is pretty low. I think a new government may review some of the shenanigans that took place during Covid re PPE and that could cause some damage to a lot of the Conservatives.
My personal view is that Johnson is a wrong un, proven liar etc and the Conservatives need to start again.
Mark Drakeford on 21:51 - Mar 15 with 897 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Just in case anyone thought Drakeford was rational.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68582028

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mark Drakeford on 21:56 - Mar 15 with 896 viewsbuilthjack

Mark Drakeford on 21:02 - Mar 15 by Whiterockin

A first class liar. Caught out time after time
Lied to the queen face to face.
Jail,is the best place for him.

Partied whilst the rest of us couldn’t see dying relatives.
Scum. Pure scum.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mark Drakeford on 22:24 - Mar 15 with 868 viewsWhiterockin

Mark Drakeford on 21:56 - Mar 15 by builthjack

A first class liar. Caught out time after time
Lied to the queen face to face.
Jail,is the best place for him.

Partied whilst the rest of us couldn’t see dying relatives.
Scum. Pure scum.

I don't think your opinion counts in relation to Conservatives voting for their party or not. Johnson will maintain more of the Conservative vote than Sunak, this has to be a concern for the other parties come an election. Your opinion and mine matter not a jot as far as this is concerned.
Mark Drakeford on 22:28 - Mar 15 with 859 viewsmax936

Mark Drakeford on 21:51 - Mar 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

Read that earlier, one of the most ludicrous statements I've read in years, he's as ludicrous and deluded as one of two posters on this forum.

Incredible stuff.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Mark Drakeford on 22:42 - Mar 15 with 848 viewsmajorraglan

Mark Drakeford on 21:51 - Mar 15 by JACKMANANDBOY

Looking at things objectively, he has a point when he talks about drunks and those affected by alcohol attending A&E for treatment or those who’ve been assaulted/injured by drunks etc attending for treatment because they are a huge drain on the NHS, BUT the other side of the coin is that it’s the same for Wales as it is for Scotland and England !!! So while he has a point - his argument in my opinion doesn’t cut it.

His suggestion of not including drunks is also BS, there should be no fudging of the figures - stand or fall by the cold hard facts.

Solving the NHS issues are complicated, people are living long but not necessarily in good health, older people are much much more expensive to look after and resources are finite. Care in the community is poor and beds are blocked as patients can’t be discharged. A&E patients can’t be moved in to wards and Ambulance patients can’t be offloaded as there’s no room. Ambulances are tied up for hours on end which means there’s no one to deal with 999s.

Drakeford needs to go.
Login to get fewer ads

Mark Drakeford on 00:21 - Mar 16 with 796 viewsRobbie

Glad to see him go , awful First Minister , totally biased to Cardiff , a dinosaur in his visions for a better Wales , some decisions have been ludicrous ., now blaming everthing as his outgoing war cry on that lovable scallywag Bojo , seems two players in a horrendous COVID crisis did not even talk and have a plan of action , pathetic leadership from both parties .

Looks like his attempt to a control on alcohol sales is working wonders too , A+ E casualty wards full of drunks , hey , blame NHS waiting lists being high , my leaving excuse innit .

Good riddannce , and take your 20 mph limit with you .
Mark Drakeford on 03:27 - Mar 16 with 759 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mark Drakeford on 22:42 - Mar 15 by majorraglan

Looking at things objectively, he has a point when he talks about drunks and those affected by alcohol attending A&E for treatment or those who’ve been assaulted/injured by drunks etc attending for treatment because they are a huge drain on the NHS, BUT the other side of the coin is that it’s the same for Wales as it is for Scotland and England !!! So while he has a point - his argument in my opinion doesn’t cut it.

His suggestion of not including drunks is also BS, there should be no fudging of the figures - stand or fall by the cold hard facts.

Solving the NHS issues are complicated, people are living long but not necessarily in good health, older people are much much more expensive to look after and resources are finite. Care in the community is poor and beds are blocked as patients can’t be discharged. A&E patients can’t be moved in to wards and Ambulance patients can’t be offloaded as there’s no room. Ambulances are tied up for hours on end which means there’s no one to deal with 999s.

Drakeford needs to go.

Well if A and E has been blocked by drunks for 20 years why didn't the idiot set up some low cost sobering up facilities in high demand areas 20 years ago.
This bloke lives on a world where it's everyone else's fault, that's why we are in the brown and smelly because he is responsible but fails to understand it.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mark Drakeford on 07:01 - Mar 16 with 729 viewsPawelAbbott

Drakeford might as well have blamed people having accidents on the A+E waiting lists.
If it wasn't for those people who have accidents we would definitely have hit our A+E waiting list targets.
The man is a waste of space.
Mark Drakeford on 08:21 - Mar 16 with 704 viewsWhiterockin

Mark Drakeford on 07:01 - Mar 16 by PawelAbbott

Drakeford might as well have blamed people having accidents on the A+E waiting lists.
If it wasn't for those people who have accidents we would definitely have hit our A+E waiting list targets.
The man is a waste of space.

How many of the Drakeford drunks are pedestrians involved in car accidents on low speed limit roads distorting those figures.
Mark Drakeford on 08:21 - Mar 16 with 704 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

I blame overcrowding in prisons on Drakeford’s children.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Mark Drakeford on 09:35 - Mar 16 with 663 viewsmajorraglan

Mark Drakeford on 03:27 - Mar 16 by JACKMANANDBOY

Well if A and E has been blocked by drunks for 20 years why didn't the idiot set up some low cost sobering up facilities in high demand areas 20 years ago.
This bloke lives on a world where it's everyone else's fault, that's why we are in the brown and smelly because he is responsible but fails to understand it.

It’s unlikely the drunks are there for sobering up, they’ll have medical issues in need of treatment etc and 2 facilities would be horrendously expensive. If they are so drunk that they are outers, then hospital is the best place for them.
Mark Drakeford on 10:11 - Mar 16 with 634 viewsunion_jack

Well that was a surprise😳😒

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mark Drakeford on 10:37 - Mar 16 with 621 viewsScotia

Every first minister in the history of the Senedd has been from SE Wales.

Shocking representation. Do away with the lot of them.
Mark Drakeford on 10:51 - Mar 16 with 605 viewsWhiterockin

Vaughan Gething got 51.7% of the vote, versus 48.3% for Jeremy Miles. £200K swung it?
Mark Drakeford on 11:02 - Mar 16 with 601 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Mark Drakeford on 10:51 - Mar 16 by Whiterockin

Vaughan Gething got 51.7% of the vote, versus 48.3% for Jeremy Miles. £200K swung it?

Ho dear Vaughan Guessing the failed health and economy minister.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Mark Drakeford on 12:42 - Mar 16 with 573 viewsLuther27

Love it
Mark Drakeford on 20:58 - Mar 16 with 458 viewsmajorraglan

I’d have preferred Miles to have been the new FM as I’m not overly keen on Gething. The Walesonline critique of his appearance at the Covid enquiry was negative, on top of that we’ve got the Covid What’s App message stuff and also the £200k business.

We need him to succeed and drive up standards across the piste, but I’m not optimistic that we’ll see it.
Mark Drakeford on 21:03 - Mar 16 with 442 viewsWhiterockin

Mark Drakeford on 20:58 - Mar 16 by majorraglan

I’d have preferred Miles to have been the new FM as I’m not overly keen on Gething. The Walesonline critique of his appearance at the Covid enquiry was negative, on top of that we’ve got the Covid What’s App message stuff and also the £200k business.

We need him to succeed and drive up standards across the piste, but I’m not optimistic that we’ll see it.

Personally I feel we needed a change and Miles would have given us the best chance, now we have more of the same.
Mark Drakeford on 21:51 - Mar 16 with 401 viewsSullutaCreturned

Mark Drakeford on 20:58 - Mar 16 by majorraglan

I'm 100% with you there, all of it.

Now on Drakeford's opinion, a few months back my wife fell on her way to work (ironically she works at the hospital) and I had to leave work to fetch her and take her to A&E.

This was before 10am on a Tuesday morning and she was triaged and told the wait was around 19 hours. Is Drakeford really saying that at 10am on a Tuesday morning the wait is because of the drunks?

No you utter simpleton, the wait is because there are no beds to move patients through into the hospital, you cut the number of beds, you cut the A&E's and now we have massive queues. And despite you (at least in part) causing that problem) now you try to pin it on someone or something else.

That has been an ongoing theme of your "leadership"
Mark Drakeford on 14:07 - Mar 17 with 314 viewsunion_jack

Mark Drakeford on 21:51 - Mar 16 by SullutaCreturned

I'm 100% with you there, all of it.

Now on Drakeford's opinion, a few months back my wife fell on her way to work (ironically she works at the hospital) and I had to leave work to fetch her and take her to A&E.

This was before 10am on a Tuesday morning and she was triaged and told the wait was around 19 hours. Is Drakeford really saying that at 10am on a Tuesday morning the wait is because of the drunks?

No you utter simpleton, the wait is because there are no beds to move patients through into the hospital, you cut the number of beds, you cut the A&E's and now we have massive queues. And despite you (at least in part) causing that problem) now you try to pin it on someone or something else.

That has been an ongoing theme of your "leadership"

Regardless of what government, PM, FM etc. it is alway, without fail, someone else’s fault!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Mark Drakeford on 16:11 - Mar 17 with 286 viewsKilkennyjack

Mark Drakeford on 10:37 - Mar 16 by Scotia

Every first minister in the history of the Senedd has been from SE Wales.

Shocking representation. Do away with the lot of them.

Closer to Swansea than Tory Westmonster though …

Beware of the Risen People

Mark Drakeford on 16:16 - Mar 17 with 279 viewsWhiterockin

Mark Drakeford on 16:11 - Mar 17 by Kilkennyjack

Closer to Swansea than Tory Westmonster though …

Neither of them do much for Swansea though.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024