Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tory Peer Michelle Mone 21:03 - Dec 17 with 4458 viewsbuilthjack

Put in by Cameron, a good friend of Johnson.
“Apparently” awarded over £200 million of PPE contracts by her Tory friends.
They really are the absolute scum of the earth. Liars, cheats, assholes.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 22:06 - Jan 15 with 1114 viewsbuilthjack

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:04 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

People voted for this welsh govt.

Why do you think that you alone know what welsh people want…?
Do you run a polling company ?

The polls,are saying that there will be just 2 Tory MP’s in Wales after the next GE.
My neck of the woods, and the next one up.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 22:46 - Jan 15 with 1076 viewsjohnlangy

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 22:06 - Jan 15 by builthjack

The polls,are saying that there will be just 2 Tory MP’s in Wales after the next GE.
My neck of the woods, and the next one up.

Two too many.
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 08:34 - Jan 16 with 1015 viewsKilkennyjack

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 22:46 - Jan 15 by johnlangy

Two too many.

Well said John.

The values of welsh people are not the Tory values. Never have been.
Compassion vs greed.

Beware of the Risen People

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 09:09 - Jan 16 with 1008 viewsonehunglow

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 08:34 - Jan 16 by Kilkennyjack

Well said John.

The values of welsh people are not the Tory values. Never have been.
Compassion vs greed.

MM done a sterling job though of ensuring more busty ladies have more comfortable lingerie

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 16:42 - Jan 18 with 924 viewstheloneranger

... And here's her husband - what a corrupt pair!!

"The husband of Tory peer Michelle Mone is connected to a company that tax experts say should be investigated for fraud, BBC Newsnight has found."

"Doug Barrowman has previously denied involvement in Vanquish Options, a firm that falsely claimed customers could write off money owed to the government."

"But BBC News has identified Vanquish bosses with links to Mr Barrowman and seen emails sent by Vanquish from the same IP address as his Isle of Man HQ."

PLUS ...

"In March 2022, a company owned by Mr Barrowman, called AML Tax (UK) Limited, was fined £150,000 by a tax tribunal."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68016824

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 16:49 - Jan 18 with 909 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 21:04 - Jan 15 by Kilkennyjack

People voted for this welsh govt.

Why do you think that you alone know what welsh people want…?
Do you run a polling company ?

Hang on now, you are the one who always makes claims about what Welsh people want so don't be twp.

I tell you what a lot of Welsh people want, more people than who voted for Welsh labour, they want the 20mph limit looked at again.

Calling for the Senedd to not waste money is not claiming to know what Welsh people want anyway. It's not like I made any outrageous claims like all Welsh labour voters want independence though someone on here posted that little gem, they certainly seem to think they know what Welsh people want!
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 17:45 - Jan 18 with 882 viewsKilkennyjack

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 16:49 - Jan 18 by SullutaCreturned

Hang on now, you are the one who always makes claims about what Welsh people want so don't be twp.

I tell you what a lot of Welsh people want, more people than who voted for Welsh labour, they want the 20mph limit looked at again.

Calling for the Senedd to not waste money is not claiming to know what Welsh people want anyway. It's not like I made any outrageous claims like all Welsh labour voters want independence though someone on here posted that little gem, they certainly seem to think they know what Welsh people want!

You are out of touch.

This happened today.

Game on.

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:15 - Jan 18 with 872 viewsTogg

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 17:45 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

You are out of touch.

This happened today.

Game on.

If you want 50 odd years of poverty..no thank you!
Login to get fewer ads

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:41 - Jan 18 with 859 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 17:45 - Jan 18 by Kilkennyjack

You are out of touch.

This happened today.

Game on.

I was waiting for you to post that. It says indy is viable but not anything about the mjority in Wales wanting it, becus they don't.

It also says,

The report calls it a choice between greater control over policy while "accepting that people may be worse off financially in the short to medium term" or a "lower risk, based on whatever reforms of the current settlement can be realistically achieved" but with the chance of not improving Wales' economic prospects.

And I thought you weren't in favour of acts of financial self harm but would you take indy if EVERYONE in Wales was financially worse off? And how long would that be acceptable to you because while they say short to medium term the truth is they have no idea how long being worse off would last.

None of that makes me out of touch it just shows that possibly you didn't read the full report because the commission does not support any one option...

The commission does not support any one option, but concludes that:

Enhanced devolution - increasing the powers controlled by the Welsh government - is a lower risk on cost grounds, economic stability and public finances, but "runs the risk of continued relatively poor economic performance, low incomes and poverty". There would also have to be a review of funding and reform of the House of Lords to guarantee a formal voice for the UK's nations and regions
A federal UK - where each nation is treated on an equal basis - is potentially the most complicated option and depends partly on broad public support for greater devolution to the regions of England, which is not presently there
Independence would mean "hard choices in the short to medium term," but would grant the power to "devise policies which reflect the priorities of the people of Wales". It notes that it took Ireland 50 years and EU membership to grow its economy to match the UK's

That last paragraph is the killer because 50 years AND EU membership, bearing in mind that when we went indy it could easily take 10 years or more to gain EU membership and then maybe 50 years, is that amount of financial self harm acceptable to you?

For myself to be out of touch a majority of the Welsh eletorate would need to be in favour of indy and they are not so what that shows is that it's you, Kilky, who is out of touch.
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 22:27 - Jan 25 with 776 viewsmajorraglan

The Mone business is completely unacceptable and she and her husband should be held to account, but it’s seemingly the tip of the iceberg. Today’s Guardian is reporting that £9.9bn, YES that’s £9.9bn out of a £13.6bn spent on PPE was unusable (defective/unsuitable/ expired before it could be used) or its value now is less than what the government paid for it.

I can understand if there was a small amount of wastage, but for over 70% of the PPE purchased to be wasted is outrageous. Makes you question what on earth has gone on and who else made a packet out of duff PPE.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/jan/25/uk-government-wasted-nearly-10b

Im by no means a Drakers fan and want him gone, but the money wasted in London is off the scale compared to anything that’s happened in Cardiff.
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 10:16 - Jan 27 with 694 viewsmajorraglan

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 22:27 - Jan 25 by majorraglan

The Mone business is completely unacceptable and she and her husband should be held to account, but it’s seemingly the tip of the iceberg. Today’s Guardian is reporting that £9.9bn, YES that’s £9.9bn out of a £13.6bn spent on PPE was unusable (defective/unsuitable/ expired before it could be used) or its value now is less than what the government paid for it.

I can understand if there was a small amount of wastage, but for over 70% of the PPE purchased to be wasted is outrageous. Makes you question what on earth has gone on and who else made a packet out of duff PPE.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2024/jan/25/uk-government-wasted-nearly-10b

Im by no means a Drakers fan and want him gone, but the money wasted in London is off the scale compared to anything that’s happened in Cardiff.

Looks like Mone and her husband have had £75m worth of assets frozen by the NCA. I wonder if we’ll see any more action on the others who’ve made huge money from the contracts.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/jan/26/michelle-mone-assets-frozen-nca-
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 10:39 - Jan 27 with 691 viewsGwyn737

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 10:16 - Jan 27 by majorraglan

Looks like Mone and her husband have had £75m worth of assets frozen by the NCA. I wonder if we’ll see any more action on the others who’ve made huge money from the contracts.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2024/jan/26/michelle-mone-assets-frozen-nca-

I wonder if they’ll take her yacht?

That’s a boat I’d really like to see stopped.
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 10:53 - Jan 27 with 680 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 22:27 - Jan 25 by majorraglan

Your last paragraph was not needed, we can just stay on topic.

Mone should be booted from the Lords ( as they all should the freeloading twerps) and she should have to pay every penny back (her and her husband) and even then they should face criminal charges if they did something illegal.

Justice needs to be done but first we need it brought back, so much corrution everywhere, government (including in the post office scandal) is full of bad uns.
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 11:33 - Jan 27 with 665 viewsBoundy

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 10:53 - Jan 27 by SullutaCreturned

Mone should be booted from the Lords ( as they all should the freeloading twerps) and she should have to pay every penny back (her and her husband) and even then they should face criminal charges if they did something illegal.

Justice needs to be done but first we need it brought back, so much corrution everywhere, government (including in the post office scandal) is full of bad uns.

They screwed the country when we were at our lowest point ,feeding on the fears of the nation. She probably couldn't spell PPE nor have to the need to wear it .Hit them hard everyone of those self serving greedy bustards that we have the misfortune to have to hand over our hard earned taxes to pay for their life styles

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:09 - Jan 27 with 634 viewsmajorraglan

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 10:53 - Jan 27 by SullutaCreturned

I think it’s a fair point tbh because people are quick enough to put the boot in to WG for wasting money, but as I’ve pointed out wasting cash isn’t just the preserve of the WG.

The government have lost around £21bn in fraud during and since Covid, add on the £9.9bn here and we’re up to £30bn. Mental.
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 19:08 - Jan 27 with 623 viewsKilkennyjack

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 11:33 - Jan 27 by Boundy

They screwed the country when we were at our lowest point ,feeding on the fears of the nation. She probably couldn't spell PPE nor have to the need to wear it .Hit them hard everyone of those self serving greedy bustards that we have the misfortune to have to hand over our hard earned taxes to pay for their life styles

Well said.

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 19:09 - Jan 27 with 621 viewsKilkennyjack

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:09 - Jan 27 by majorraglan

I think it’s a fair point tbh because people are quick enough to put the boot in to WG for wasting money, but as I’ve pointed out wasting cash isn’t just the preserve of the WG.

The government have lost around £21bn in fraud during and since Covid, add on the £9.9bn here and we’re up to £30bn. Mental.

And the Truss budget … another £30 billion alone.

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 23:03 - Jan 27 with 592 viewsBoundy

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 18:09 - Jan 27 by majorraglan

We're quick enough to put the boot into the WAG because in case you've forgotten it's a Labour led institution set up to protect the interests of the Welsh people

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 16:46 - Jan 31 with 502 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 19:09 - Jan 27 by Kilkennyjack

And the Truss budget … another £30 billion alone.

Still trying to convince the rest of the World that the SNP Myth is the truth I see.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 16:49 - Jan 31 with 500 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Another labour MP suspended for her antisemitic views.
Apparently she was a big friend of Corbyn.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 09:42 - Feb 1 with 430 viewsonehunglow

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 16:49 - Jan 31 by felixstowe_jack

It’s not new Felix
Labours left has always been anti Israel and anti Jew being pro Palestine /Arab.
Both sides intransigent
I think a two state solution is the way but then what would the terrorist do then,with Palestine having its own state and Jew free .
Filth like Corbin need a cause
Ireland still divided though

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 10:41 - Feb 1 with 421 viewscontroversial_jack

Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 16:49 - Jan 31 by felixstowe_jack

Who is that? Not seen anything in the press?
Tory Peer Michelle Mone on 11:29 - Feb 1 with 410 viewsmangohilljack

Amazing to think that none of this was planned, all fell into their laps out of nowhere!!

Biggest transfer of wealth in history

rightio
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024