Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s your choice : Petition online 22:31 - Dec 29 with 7509 viewsKeithHaynes

Open now, regards the removal of this current ownership.

Safe link below.

https://www.change.org/p/american-owners-out?utm_source=share_petition&utm_m

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:40 - Dec 29 with 4332 viewsReslovenSwan1

Roll roll up this is the place for stone cold losers. Fight or flight? .

Bravo Cullen fight to the end. No US owners here comes administration and non payment of debts to local firms IN FULL.

No one said it was easy. The so called 'sell outs' just made it look that way.

Wise sage since Toshack era

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:41 - Dec 29 with 4326 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 22:40 - Dec 29 by ReslovenSwan1

Roll roll up this is the place for stone cold losers. Fight or flight? .

Bravo Cullen fight to the end. No US owners here comes administration and non payment of debts to local firms IN FULL.

No one said it was easy. The so called 'sell outs' just made it look that way.

Winning football matches has nothing to do with this Res, it’s a personal choice for everyone.

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 23:27 - Dec 29 with 4238 viewsPawelAbbott

How do you remove the owners of a privately owned company?
By then winding down the business?
They own the business up to the point that someone buys it from them at a price they are happy to accept or its closed down
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 23:41 - Dec 29 with 4203 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 23:27 - Dec 29 by PawelAbbott

They own the business up to the point that someone buys it from them at a price they are happy to accept or its closed down

I agree it’s a misnomer to call them all out. But Levien is pulling the strings, and he won’t be liking it if Coleman messes this up. Especially if this all hots up. That’s where it should start for me.

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 00:12 - Dec 30 with 4137 viewsswan_si

But think of the stories they can tell their grandchildren. Knights in shining armour, heroes in their own mindset .🤪
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 00:49 - Dec 30 with 4092 viewsFireboy2

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 00:12 - Dec 30 by swan_si

But think of the stories they can tell their grandchildren. Knights in shining armour, heroes in their own mindset .🤪

Do not feed this troll.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 09:48 - Dec 30 with 3868 viewsWhiterockin

What is the clubs current value I wonder.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 09:52 - Dec 30 with 3860 viewsswan_si

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 00:49 - Dec 30 by Fireboy2

Do not feed this troll.

Why is everyone with a different view point to yours a troll? Do you honestly believe you are right all the time? You need to open both eyes occasionally, read things with an open mind, you say you want the owners out of the club but there doesn't appear to be any buyers queuing up out there. As a football club we could be run a lot worse, sure as a club we've made some wrong decisions, it happens to other clubs why should we be any different?
Login to get fewer ads

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 10:03 - Dec 30 with 3836 viewsvetchonian

utter madness

things like this will really help us attract a manager
be careful what you wish for.... what happens if these owners wind us up?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 10:11 - Dec 30 with 3816 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 10:03 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

utter madness

things like this will really help us attract a manager
be careful what you wish for.... what happens if these owners wind us up?

They bloody well wind me up.

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 10:15 - Dec 30 with 3802 viewsonehunglow

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 09:52 - Dec 30 by swan_si

Why is everyone with a different view point to yours a troll? Do you honestly believe you are right all the time? You need to open both eyes occasionally, read things with an open mind, you say you want the owners out of the club but there doesn't appear to be any buyers queuing up out there. As a football club we could be run a lot worse, sure as a club we've made some wrong decisions, it happens to other clubs why should we be any different?

Well,he replies to you so cant be too bad .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 10:32 - Dec 30 with 3765 viewsvetchonian

they wind me up too but this could result in no club at all

maybe we might get relegated over the last two seasons many ob here said they would accept this as a reset not that t want relegation but I'd prefer that to no club at all.

Where us Mr Daltan and our supporters directors?
They should be banging Colmans door down and explaining to him how his investment is going down the Tawe bit maybe they could help in some way......oh dear I've just woken up
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 10:34]

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 10:34 - Dec 30 with 3764 viewsKeithHaynes

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 10:32 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

they wind me up too but this could result in no club at all

maybe we might get relegated over the last two seasons many ob here said they would accept this as a reset not that t want relegation but I'd prefer that to no club at all.

Where us Mr Daltan and our supporters directors?
They should be banging Colmans door down and explaining to him how his investment is going down the Tawe bit maybe they could help in some way......oh dear I've just woken up
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 10:34]

They wouldn’t wind the club up vetch, even if they sold it on the cheap they would still get millions.
Their business reputation would be in tatters if they just threw the keys away.

In fact …

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 10:35 - Dec 30 with 3758 viewsvetchonian

maybe it's time the Trust contacted Jase and Steve and explained how Coleman is cocking things up

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 10:59 - Dec 30 with 3729 viewsvetchonian

That assumes there would be a buyer as has been said before they weren't queuing around the block to buy us last time and we were a "model" PL club then

many successful business people have wound up companies which were failing .....and without having their reputations tainted....
Don't forget the man who some claimed to be our best chairman ever himself saw some of his business wound up
[Post edited 30 Dec 2023 11:01]

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 11:28 - Dec 30 with 3680 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 10:59 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

That assumes there would be a buyer as has been said before they weren't queuing around the block to buy us last time and we were a "model" PL club then

many successful business people have wound up companies which were failing .....and without having their reputations tainted....
Don't forget the man who some claimed to be our best chairman ever himself saw some of his business wound up

The best way to get a profit is to buy when its not at its peak and develop to its maximum potential. The Americans failed on the first part and again are failing miserably with the second. In my opinion we are worth half of what they paid for us, so there is plenty in there for a prospective buyer.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 11:50 - Dec 30 with 3644 viewsswan_si

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 10:34 - Dec 30 by KeithHaynes

They wouldn’t wind the club up vetch, even if they sold it on the cheap they would still get millions.
Their business reputation would be in tatters if they just threw the keys away.

In fact …

Sell it on the cheap to who? That's more of a worry to me.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 11:51 - Dec 30 with 3639 viewsunion_jack

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 10:59 - Dec 30 by vetchonian

There are a couple of people in Swansea who sell their businesses high, wait for them to drop in value in the wrong hands and buy them back low 😉. You never know.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 11:54 - Dec 30 with 3637 viewsswan_si

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 11:51 - Dec 30 by union_jack

There are a couple of people in Swansea who sell their businesses high, wait for them to drop in value in the wrong hands and buy them back low 😉. You never know.

Charlie Morgans Black and white army.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 12:02 - Dec 30 with 3617 viewshobo

The owners have massively backed the club in the Summer. Watson's in charge of recruitment and his signings haven't delivered. Again, the owners are learning from the last 6 months and are investing in a new recruitment team and strategy which will hopefully bear fruit.

If your concern is that they don't attend matches, then fair enough, but they do have their own business commitments in their home country so it's perfectly understandable.

They're alright with me
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 12:05 - Dec 30 with 3604 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 11:54 - Dec 30 by swan_si

Charlie Morgans Black and white army.

I was told 6 months ago by a guy he knows very, very well that he is not interested at the moment. But doesn't rule it out in the long term future. I think the circumstances have to be right, even when you make money relatively quickly if you are not careful you can lose it just as fast.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 12:25 - Dec 30 with 3534 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 12:02 - Dec 30 by hobo

The owners have massively backed the club in the Summer. Watson's in charge of recruitment and his signings haven't delivered. Again, the owners are learning from the last 6 months and are investing in a new recruitment team and strategy which will hopefully bear fruit.

If your concern is that they don't attend matches, then fair enough, but they do have their own business commitments in their home country so it's perfectly understandable.

They're alright with me

Do you think the club is currently well run, remembering that Coleman and Watson were put in place by the majority owners.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 12:26 - Dec 30 with 3522 viewspencoedjack

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 09:52 - Dec 30 by swan_si

There are a few posters who think their opinion is the only 1 that matters on here.

Hard to believe there is a massive queue of people wanting to buy us.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 12:30 - Dec 30 with 3503 viewsWhiterockin

🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 12:26 - Dec 30 by pencoedjack

There are a few posters who think their opinion is the only 1 that matters on here.

Hard to believe there is a massive queue of people wanting to buy us.

Personally I think it would depend on the price. We are not a £100M club anymore.
🔴 It’s your choice : Petition online 🔴 on 13:08 - Dec 30 with 3441 viewsSullutaCreturned

I don't like ho we are being run, it seems to be a managed decline, not deliberate but the poor management is definitely taking us in the wrong direction.

I think our player acquisitions have been poor, we brought in 13 players when maybe pay a bit more for fewer players who are higher quality would have been better, then give our young players more chance. We used Parker last night and he did ok, I thought.

My personal choice would be new owners but there don't seem to have been any interested parties and weren't many when we were EPL.

This situation has led me to another personal choice, to not renew my season unless things change for the better and that may only start if Levein stops interfering because everything football related he touches turns to shite.

Maybe Coleman can learn quickly and turn things around but not if Levein keeps over ruling him. Otherwise we need a new CEO but somebody British who knows how British football works.
If things don't change then I can see us going down. Even so, I won't sign the petition because I think the club is already in a mess and when you're caught in a storm is it a good idea to rock the boat? Maybe baling out is a better idea, which I am doing. I can't save Swansea but I can save myself some money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024