Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck king Charles 18:02 - Feb 5 with 8845 viewsloftboy

News reader in tears reading his diagnosis.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Good luck king Charles on 18:07 - Feb 5 with 4939 viewsNed_Kennedys

Cancer affects everyone regardless of position.
Horrible insidious disease in all its forms.
Best wishes to Charles.
Good luck king Charles on 18:13 - Feb 5 with 4841 viewsHayesender

All very spooky. One of the Nostradamus predictions predicted the King of England would pass away in the year 2024

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Good luck king Charles on 18:17 - Feb 5 with 4812 viewspaulhoop2

What is that prediction mate ? Sounds like a disease lol sad news always liked Charlie best wishes to him and family - maybe a comeback for Andrew ? lol

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Good luck king Charles on 18:35 - Feb 5 with 4650 viewsconnell10

I'm not a royalist but I wish hm all the luck in his recovery.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Good luck king Charles on 18:44 - Feb 5 with 4527 viewshantssi

Good luck king Charles on 18:35 - Feb 5 by connell10

I'm not a royalist but I wish hm all the luck in his recovery.

Me too, wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.
Too many friends and relations of mine have passed away with it over the years.
Good luck king Charles on 19:07 - Feb 5 with 4361 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Good luck king Charles on 18:17 - Feb 5 by paulhoop2

What is that prediction mate ? Sounds like a disease lol sad news always liked Charlie best wishes to him and family - maybe a comeback for Andrew ? lol

https://www.history.co.uk/articles/nostradamus-predictions-2024 - King of Isles replaced by a man who has no mark of a king.

Like everyone says above: you don't wish it on your worst enemy. Good luck to him!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Good luck king Charles on 19:10 - Feb 5 with 4326 viewsbosh67

Really sad and hope he gets through it okay.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Good luck king Charles on 19:15 - Feb 5 with 4309 viewsLogman

My thoughts are with him. A good man and a good King who does not deserve this.
Login to get fewer ads

Good luck king Charles on 19:26 - Feb 5 with 4229 viewsLblock

Get on those shovels Charlie boy and dig it out fella

Wish him all the best

(Hope the snipes can stay away)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Good luck king Charles on 19:38 - Feb 5 with 4163 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Good luck king Charles on 19:26 - Feb 5 by Lblock

Wish him all the best

Good luck king Charles on 19:41 - Feb 5 with 4147 viewsnumptydumpty

Good luck king Charles on 19:26 - Feb 5 by Lblock

Wish him all the best

Tough getting your dream job in your mid 70s

Most cancers caught early enough are treatable but the treatments required even if to keep it under control are arduous and he will probably not be doing many duties.

He has grown on me over the years and been impressed by his ability to be regal.

Hope he can get through it all unscathed but at least he will be getting all the right treatment all the time, which unfortunately most of us don't have that luxury

But absolutely hope he makes a full recovery of course...
[Post edited 5 Feb 19:41]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Good luck king Charles on 23:34 - Feb 5 with 3675 viewsE17hoop

News reader in tears reading his diagnosis.

Probably because she - Jane Hill - recovered from breast cancer a few years ago and she only got the news to read a few moments before 6pm.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Good luck king Charles on 23:52 - Feb 5 with 3627 viewsSonic_Hoop

Good luck king Charles on 18:07 - Feb 5 by Ned_Kennedys

Cancer affects everyone regardless of position.
Horrible insidious disease in all its forms.
Best wishes to Charles.

That's not strictly true. It's certainly not true for your chances of it being diagnosed and successfully treated.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/oct/14/deprivation-causes-extra-33000-u
Good luck king Charles on 00:14 - Feb 6 with 3596 viewsSydneyRs

Good luck king Charles on 23:52 - Feb 5 by Sonic_Hoop

That's not strictly true. It's certainly not true for your chances of it being diagnosed and successfully treated.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/oct/14/deprivation-causes-extra-33000-u

Indeed, his chances will be better than most given the highest level of care he has access to. Good luck to him, as well as everyone else affected by this awful disease.
Good luck king Charles on 08:44 - Feb 6 with 3331 viewsw7r

Not a royalist but he’s seems a decent human being, either way I hope he makes a quick recovery.
Good luck king Charles on 10:11 - Feb 6 with 3180 viewsToast_R

Best of luck to King Charles. He will receive the very best care and treatments unlike most lesser privileged pensioners who the NHS seem to give up on.
Good luck king Charles on 13:37 - Feb 6 with 2899 viewsessextaxiboy

Good luck king Charles on 10:11 - Feb 6 by Toast_R

Best of luck to King Charles. He will receive the very best care and treatments unlike most lesser privileged pensioners who the NHS seem to give up on.

Cancer doesnt care about the money . I dont suppose David Bowie was short of a few bob
Good luck king Charles on 13:43 - Feb 6 with 2847 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Good luck king Charles on 13:37 - Feb 6 by essextaxiboy

Cancer doesnt care about the money . I dont suppose David Bowie was short of a few bob

Well said this fcuking disease is relentless and shows no sign of being conquered yet .
Toby Kieth an American Country Star is gone today after a pretty short battle with this curse so as you say money means nothing here .
King Charles is facing a massive fight IMO his age is against him regardless of his level of care
Good luck to him and everybody suffering with this disease
Good luck king Charles on 14:18 - Feb 6 with 2751 viewsbosh67

Good luck king Charles on 13:43 - Feb 6 by CLAREMAN1995

Well said this fcuking disease is relentless and shows no sign of being conquered yet .
Toby Kieth an American Country Star is gone today after a pretty short battle with this curse so as you say money means nothing here .
King Charles is facing a massive fight IMO his age is against him regardless of his level of care
Good luck to him and everybody suffering with this disease

I saw Toby Keith also left us. Same as my dad sadly.

It depends with Charles what type of cancer it is. Some cancers in older people is slow growing so you kind of hope for the best. One thing I can say with some confidence is that I don't think he's going to be fit enough for us to face Norwich at the weekend. Although he may be back before Richards at this rate.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Good luck king Charles on 14:30 - Feb 6 with 2715 viewsNed_Kennedys

Good luck king Charles on 23:52 - Feb 5 by Sonic_Hoop

What’s not true about what I said? Getting cancer can happen to anyone.

As usual a few have to get politics and beliefs involved.
[Post edited 6 Feb 16:25]
Good luck king Charles on 14:31 - Feb 6 with 2704 viewsMrSheen

Good luck king Charles on 18:17 - Feb 5 by paulhoop2

As it happens I was listening to a The Rest Is History podcast about the overthrow of Richard II just before I heard the news about the King. Maybe Andrew could ring around his old Navy pals and offer a few dukedoms in exchange for supporting him in a coup.
Good luck king Charles on 15:02 - Feb 6 with 2596 viewsToast_R

Good luck king Charles on 13:37 - Feb 6 by essextaxiboy

It certainly improves your chances when you're given priority care and chauffeured to all your appointments in a private hospital room with a physician dedicated to all your care requirements.

My mum passed away in December and is still getting letters from the Marsden now asking if she'd like to re-schedule her next scan. Couldn't make the sh*t up. The NHS is a broken system.
Good luck king Charles on 15:15 - Feb 6 with 2505 viewsBklynRanger

Best of luck to him, really - but would be nice to see this become more than a human interest story. Yes, if it encourages more people to get screened early great. But it should also encourage a good look at the whole system, i.e. for everyone - screening, care funding, properly joined up work etc.

Haven't got time to look for more than these, but the UK's cancer survival rates have been lagging behind.

https://www.nuffieldtrust.org.uk/resource/cancer-survival-rates?gclid=EAIaIQobCh
Good luck king Charles on 15:38 - Feb 6 with 2425 viewsrobith

Wouldn't wish it on anybody. Hope he gets through it
Good luck king Charles on 15:48 - Feb 6 with 2359 viewsJimthehip

Good luck king Charles on 15:15 - Feb 6 by BklynRanger

Best of luck to him, really - but would be nice to see this become more than a human interest story. Yes, if it encourages more people to get screened early great. But it should also encourage a good look at the whole system, i.e. for everyone - screening, care funding, properly joined up work etc.

Haven't got time to look for more than these, but the UK's cancer survival rates have been lagging behind.

https://www.nuffieldtrust.org.uk/resource/cancer-survival-rates?gclid=EAIaIQobCh

Yes austerity is a killer.Thousands have died from deliberate underfunding. The King will receive The best service and care. The rest of us hard-working, honest law-abiding, tax-paying British working class will not receive anything near the same treatment. Foreign Private firms that our politicians will have investments in will continue to buy up our public services and all of us will suffer as the profit of corporations will be put before the majority. We will continue to worship those whom oppress us.

Good luck to the King
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024