Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak 20:28 - Feb 7 with 772 viewstheloneranger

"The father of murdered transgender teenager Brianna Ghey has demanded an apology from Rishi Sunak, saying he was “disgusted” with the prime minister’s comments."

"Peter Spooner told Sky News Mr Sunak’s remarks during PMQs had been “degrading” and “absolutely dehumanising”. He said: “Identities of people should not be used in that manner, and I personally feel shocked by his comments.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rishi-sunak-trans-joke-brianna-gh

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 20:36 - Feb 7 with 758 viewsGwyn737

Can you imagine being a PM who is so devoid of empathy (with cronies who came out and doubled down) that you get caught up in an argument with parents of recently murdered child?

Actually (and very sadly) we should prepare ourselves for more of this type of rubbish until the election. After 14 years they’ve got nothing to run on so they’ll rely on culture wars more and more.

They can’t even run in the old ‘chaos with labour’ ticket as those leaflets just write themselves. Opposition parties just need to print the lists and term of Tory prime ministers. Or Chancellors. Or Home Secretary’s. Or education secretary’s. Etc.
Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 20:46 - Feb 7 with 740 viewsmax936

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 20:36 - Feb 7 by Gwyn737

Can you imagine being a PM who is so devoid of empathy (with cronies who came out and doubled down) that you get caught up in an argument with parents of recently murdered child?

Actually (and very sadly) we should prepare ourselves for more of this type of rubbish until the election. After 14 years they’ve got nothing to run on so they’ll rely on culture wars more and more.

They can’t even run in the old ‘chaos with labour’ ticket as those leaflets just write themselves. Opposition parties just need to print the lists and term of Tory prime ministers. Or Chancellors. Or Home Secretary’s. Or education secretary’s. Etc.

Felix will defend him without doubt, he's busy looking back through controversial labour headlines without doubt!

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 15:59 - Feb 8 with 614 viewsSullutaCreturned

What I don't understand is how can welll educated people be so utterly stupid?

He said it and with most people haranguing him for it the sensible thing to do is to apologise profusely, tell the world he didn't mean to offend the Ghey's and it was all meant to be an attack on Keir Starmer and nthing else...sorry.

Who has the fool got advising him? I'd suggest they are either bigger fools or they are Labour agents doing an excellent job.
Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 16:57 - Feb 8 with 572 viewsmax936

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 15:59 - Feb 8 by SullutaCreturned

What I don't understand is how can welll educated people be so utterly stupid?

He said it and with most people haranguing him for it the sensible thing to do is to apologise profusely, tell the world he didn't mean to offend the Ghey's and it was all meant to be an attack on Keir Starmer and nthing else...sorry.

Who has the fool got advising him? I'd suggest they are either bigger fools or they are Labour agents doing an excellent job.

He's totally refused to apologise, saying that he said it to get at Starmer because of his many U-turns, latest one which I absolutely 100% agree with and that's the abandonment of a 28 billion pound green plan.

He's spot on for me, complete waste of public money.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 17:06 - Feb 8 with 560 viewsWhiterockin

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 16:57 - Feb 8 by max936

He's totally refused to apologise, saying that he said it to get at Starmer because of his many U-turns, latest one which I absolutely 100% agree with and that's the abandonment of a 28 billion pound green plan.

He's spot on for me, complete waste of public money.

Of course he's spot on to cancel it, but he should never have proposed it in the first place. The majority of politicians make promises they have no intention of keeping.
Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 17:36 - Feb 8 with 528 viewsAnotherJohn

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 17:06 - Feb 8 by Whiterockin

Of course he's spot on to cancel it, but he should never have proposed it in the first place. The majority of politicians make promises they have no intention of keeping.

It seemed to me that Sunak thoughtlessly read through a prepared list, and should have left out that point given the context. I felt great sadness about what happened to Brianna, and have the sense of a good if rather troubled person who was robbed of a life. As far as I am concerned, Brianna was entitled to choose her preferred pronoun and I respect that choice. However, when it comes to the nub of the argument, I remain clear that a trans woman is not the same as a biological female, and that appears to be something that Keir Starmer is unwilling to say.
Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 18:12 - Feb 8 with 498 viewsonehunglow

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 17:36 - Feb 8 by AnotherJohn

It seemed to me that Sunak thoughtlessly read through a prepared list, and should have left out that point given the context. I felt great sadness about what happened to Brianna, and have the sense of a good if rather troubled person who was robbed of a life. As far as I am concerned, Brianna was entitled to choose her preferred pronoun and I respect that choice. However, when it comes to the nub of the argument, I remain clear that a trans woman is not the same as a biological female, and that appears to be something that Keir Starmer is unwilling to say.

John.
Correct
It’s a crazy world
Sunak has not been evil but tackless

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 18:12 - Feb 8 with 496 viewsReslovenSwan1

I took this from Google.

"The jury was told that xxxxxxx was born male and that although xxx had not undergone any gender reassignment surgery, xxx was living, dressing and referring to xxxself as a female at the time of xxx murder."

From what i can understand in this minefield is the person being discussed was biologically male as no surgical events had been carried out. The victim was therefore not transgender (as I understand it) but a cross dresser (as I understand it).

The prime minister was taking about "definition of a woman". The murdered person was not a woman. You cannot be a woman by simply declaring yourself as a woman.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Login to get fewer ads

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 18:12 - Feb 8 with 499 viewsBoundy

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 17:36 - Feb 8 by AnotherJohn

If an apology needs to be demanded of then it ain't worth the words

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 19:21 - Feb 8 with 452 viewstheloneranger

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 18:12 - Feb 8 by ReslovenSwan1

I took this from Google.

"The jury was told that xxxxxxx was born male and that although xxx had not undergone any gender reassignment surgery, xxx was living, dressing and referring to xxxself as a female at the time of xxx murder."

From what i can understand in this minefield is the person being discussed was biologically male as no surgical events had been carried out. The victim was therefore not transgender (as I understand it) but a cross dresser (as I understand it).

The prime minister was taking about "definition of a woman". The murdered person was not a woman. You cannot be a woman by simply declaring yourself as a woman.

Well you misunderstand greatly!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 15:00 - Feb 14 with 222 viewsReslovenSwan1

Brianna Ghey’s father demands apology from Rishi Sunak on 19:21 - Feb 8 by theloneranger

Well you misunderstand greatly!!

The person in this case was a man not a women. The man's father should understand his son had not yet started any transition process. Why should he be concerned about a "definition of a woman" and demand an apology.

Apologise for what?

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024