Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview 06:16 - Feb 9 with 4886 viewsmangohilljack

Anybody taken the time to watch it?
Thoughts?

Just watched it and to me this is the most impactful excerpt from the entire interview and perfectly summarizes the insanity of the current US foreign policy.

“Do the United States need this? What for? Thousands of miles away from your national territory. Don’t you have anything better to do?

You have issues on the border. Issues with migration. Issues with the national debt. More than 33 trillion dollars. You have nothing better to do, so you should fight with Ukraine?

Wouldn’t it be better to negotiate with Russia?”

Putin is correct. The US should be concerned with their own issues and not funding wars on the other side of the planet. Sounds kind of like “America First”.

https://tuckercarlson.com/the-vladimir-putin-interview/
[Post edited 9 Feb 7:51]
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 23:06 - Feb 11 with 604 viewsonehunglow

Donating encouraging Vlad to attack other countries
Two Kent's together
Both corrupt
Both deadly

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 01:18 - Feb 12 with 563 viewsDJack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:19 - Feb 11 by jackrmee

He doesn’t want them back
He wants NATO and US out of this back yard.

OH. MY GOD!

You actually believe that rubbish.

After The UK and France the next biggest imperial nation, in Europe, is Russia. Look up the area of the Duchy of Muscovy and "modern" Russia...Then leave the thread as you obviously know Jack Schitt.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 07:30 - Feb 12 with 534 viewsmangohilljack

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 19:29 - Feb 10 by onehunglow

I’ve yet to meet any personable Russian
I stand by every word
Detestable people who keep on power mass murderers

Talking of mass murderers

What's your take on the massive mass murder (genocide) in the Gaza? US/UK/Israeli ....30k and counting, many of which are women and children.

Do they matter? or not because they are muslim and more than likely terrorists (or so you are told) ?
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 08:39 - Feb 12 with 517 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 21:20 - Feb 11 by Boundy

I'm sure if you took the time to look you'd find but to save you the bother . I'm surprised you'd never heard of these events, maybe you were too busy reading A Maxist Theory of Ideology , available in all good book shops

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/raf-ukraine-russia-war-b2006812.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/full-list-of-incidents-involving
or these
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/raf-jets-intercept-21-russian-aircraft-near-n

Thanks. Yeah I don’t read newspapers or watch the news.

Not much of those reports seems important. Some violations, but nothing bad and I’m sure every country does those things.
I can’t see anything that makes me think that Russia are more dangerous and threatening, than any other country, especially US.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 08:48 - Feb 12 with 514 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 01:18 - Feb 12 by DJack

OH. MY GOD!

You actually believe that rubbish.

After The UK and France the next biggest imperial nation, in Europe, is Russia. Look up the area of the Duchy of Muscovy and "modern" Russia...Then leave the thread as you obviously know Jack Schitt.

Yeah, at this moment I do believe that. I’ve known that for over a year. Heard a guy explain it on a podcast over a year ago.
Putin explained the exact same thing with Tucker Carlson the other day.

I looked up what you said and had a quick read.
Don’t really know what you’re pointing me towards.

ps. It’s a bit rude to tell me to leave a thread. Do you own this website? Or even start the thread? Duw Duw

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 08:55 - Feb 12 with 509 viewsBoundy

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 08:39 - Feb 12 by jackrmee

Thanks. Yeah I don’t read newspapers or watch the news.

Not much of those reports seems important. Some violations, but nothing bad and I’m sure every country does those things.
I can’t see anything that makes me think that Russia are more dangerous and threatening, than any other country, especially US.

So glad you don't have the responsibility of defence of this country . Maybe you should broaden you horizons and not just listen to some random blogger , you might just learn something new

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:12 - Feb 12 with 502 viewsonehunglow

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 08:55 - Feb 12 by Boundy

So glad you don't have the responsibility of defence of this country . Maybe you should broaden you horizons and not just listen to some random blogger , you might just learn something new

It’s worrying and mystifying why we have people thinking this way .
Putin and Trump together .
People need to think

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:18 - Feb 12 with 504 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 08:55 - Feb 12 by Boundy

I don’t want to learn new things from mainstream media tbh mate.
I prefer to listen to independent media. They are more truthful,imo.

So how could you explain someone on a lodcast, explaining why Russia/ukraine war started, then a year later, Putin gives the exact same reason?
Did Putin listen to the same podcast I did, then pinch the guy's excuse to use a year later?
Or maybe independent media sources know more, or don’t have reasons to hide these things from us?

Login to get fewer ads

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:20 - Feb 12 with 504 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:12 - Feb 12 by onehunglow

It’s worrying and mystifying why we have people thinking this way .
Putin and Trump together .
People need to think

Putin and Trump seem more open to the actual truth, than uk politicians and Biden

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:32 - Feb 12 with 496 viewsonehunglow

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:20 - Feb 12 by jackrmee

Putin and Trump seem more open to the actual truth, than uk politicians and Biden

Really.
Don the Honest !
Yes siree
America first.
It’s truly ironic seeing America is hated by many of here but Trump is popular choice .
He and Biden are unfit for office for differing reasons.
One is pitiful,the other simply stomach turning narcissis.
God help America

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:35 - Feb 12 with 497 viewsBoundy

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:18 - Feb 12 by jackrmee

So how could you explain someone on a lodcast, explaining why Russia/ukraine war started, then a year later, Putin gives the exact same reason?
Did Putin listen to the same podcast I did, then pinch the guy's excuse to use a year later?
Or maybe independent media sources know more, or don’t have reasons to hide these things from us?

Who was this blogger ? by knowing that then maybe we could come to a conclusion as to why he was so accurate

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:37 - Feb 12 with 494 viewsonehunglow

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:35 - Feb 12 by Boundy

Who was this blogger ? by knowing that then maybe we could come to a conclusion as to why he was so accurate

Just what or who is independent media .
Sometimes,what you see is how it is.
Trump looks ludicrous,sounds sickening and acts likes an arse wipe .
A repulsion is human form

He’s sharper than he was twenty years ago ,according to him.

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:06 - Feb 12 with 477 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:32 - Feb 12 by onehunglow

Really.
Don the Honest !
Yes siree
America first.
It’s truly ironic seeing America is hated by many of here but Trump is popular choice .
He and Biden are unfit for office for differing reasons.
One is pitiful,the other simply stomach turning narcissis.
God help America

Sorry mate, not sure what you mean “don the honest”. But yeah, America are finished. UK almost as bad. Their puppets. Lies lies lies. Con con con. Fk the people.

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:08 - Feb 12 with 476 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:35 - Feb 12 by Boundy

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:10 - Feb 12 with 474 viewsonehunglow

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:06 - Feb 12 by jackrmee

Sorry mate, not sure what you mean “don the honest”. But yeah, America are finished. UK almost as bad. Their puppets. Lies lies lies. Con con con. Fk the people.

I was being facetious,butty.
When one sets eyes on Trump,all perma tanned,preening,smarming America, what does one see.
It and he is a now worn out ,rather sick joke,made sadder by the even more pitiful Biden,a catastrophic president on the lines of Gerald Ford.

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:24 - Feb 12 with 472 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 09:37 - Feb 12 by onehunglow

Just what or who is independent media .
Sometimes,what you see is how it is.
Trump looks ludicrous,sounds sickening and acts likes an arse wipe .
A repulsion is human form

He’s sharper than he was twenty years ago ,according to him.

Independent media is what it says on the tin.
Journalists and people doing their own reporting, investigating and interviewing.
They don’t have the same agendas and dodgy owners as main stream.

I agree about Trump.
But you can’t deny that he tells more truth than Biden or the UK crew.

That Putin interview was more open and watchable than any I’ve seen from UK or US politicians, who simply dodge questions or repeat oh so annoying catchphrases to avoid questions.

Our politicians, and especially US ones, are absolutely full of it. They want to help themselves and their friends and want to fk us all over in the meantime.

You may also see this in Putin, plus that you think he wants to take over Europe.
I honestly don’t see any of that. I see a real leader who want to look after his country and people.
I’m not looking at previous Russian regimes, or Putin’s past. I’m looking at what I see going on now.

Did you see that video I posted on this thread regarding Bidens mistakes?
This clearly shows that Biden is not in charge and he is being told exactly what to say and do, by someone. This is obviously the CIA. Putin corroborated that.
Putin said he only deals with special services. Putin IS special services.

You have to admit that what Putin says, seems to be from the horses mouth of who is in charge there.
Yet what Biden says is not from the horses mouth. It’s from someone else. It’s not hard to see. UK are the same.

We are run by a group of elites whose agenda is to make money for themselves and their friends. It’s obvious. Then we get the pathetic losers in parliament, who think they can pretend it’s all down to them and they are in charge. It’s pathetic.
Russia are at least one step ahead. If they are doing similar things to their people, at least they have cut out the patheticness.

I’m not saying Russia is innocent or cool or a great country.
I am saying that I think it’s better than we are.

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:32 - Feb 12 with 469 viewsjackrmee

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:10 - Feb 12 by onehunglow

I was being facetious,butty.
When one sets eyes on Trump,all perma tanned,preening,smarming America, what does one see.
It and he is a now worn out ,rather sick joke,made sadder by the even more pitiful Biden,a catastrophic president on the lines of Gerald Ford.

Ah right…I’m shit at jokes/irony ha.

When I look at Trump, I see a weirdo who does not give a fk.
But it does not matter. Whoever is in the hot seat is not in charge. CIA , and whoever pays/controls them, are in charge of America.
These idiots who get voted in, may only last 4 years. Do you think the ruling elite would let these presidents/idiots loose with their secrets and plans? They are told what to do and who to attack and what excuses to make.

Do you think that’s the case in Russia?
Do you think the KGB (or whatever they’re called now) are scripting all of Putins interviews or speeches? Or do you think Putin is in charge of them?

Then ask yourself… even if Putin is a bellend, what type of “leader” would you prefer?

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:13 - Feb 12 with 423 viewsGwyn737

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:32 - Feb 12 by jackrmee

Ah right…I’m shit at jokes/irony ha.

When I look at Trump, I see a weirdo who does not give a fk.
But it does not matter. Whoever is in the hot seat is not in charge. CIA , and whoever pays/controls them, are in charge of America.
These idiots who get voted in, may only last 4 years. Do you think the ruling elite would let these presidents/idiots loose with their secrets and plans? They are told what to do and who to attack and what excuses to make.

Do you think that’s the case in Russia?
Do you think the KGB (or whatever they’re called now) are scripting all of Putins interviews or speeches? Or do you think Putin is in charge of them?

Then ask yourself… even if Putin is a bellend, what type of “leader” would you prefer?

One who isn’t a dictator.

One who allows democracy.

One who doesn’t kill any countryman who disagrees with them.

That’s just a start.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:22 - Feb 12 with 418 viewsThurrockJack92

While I agree that mainstream media can be guided by financial interests, the notion that independent media are not and are more truthful is absolutely laughable. They are far more captive to telling stories based on whatever is in their financial interest and are in no way a better source of information.

The best way to get information is from sources that only report on the facts and do not offer opinions, such as Reuters, and then forming your own opinions of the back of it.

As an aside, Ukraine is a sovereign nation. This notion that their sovereign choice to pivot towards the West is a legitimate cause to be invaded because they are in Russia's "sphere of influence" is nonsense and anyone who agrees with it fundamentally does not believe in the right to self determination.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 13:26 - Feb 12 with 413 viewsBoundy

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:08 - Feb 12 by jackrmee

Really that's your evidence , you need to take up another hobby

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 15:02 - Feb 12 with 378 viewsAnotherJohn

There are plenty of Telegram channels that will give you a more accurate perception of what is going on than you presently seem to have. A good source to start with is Denys Davydov, who posts a lot of stuff from other sites like Deep State. There are almost daily updates (with videos) of Russian missile/drone attacks on civilian targets, several examples (with videos) of RF troops shooting surrendering prisoners, one of a POW castration on film, and some of RF blocking units behind the front line shooting "meat wave" conscripts who try to retreat,
[Post edited 12 Feb 18:09]
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 17:14 - Feb 12 with 353 viewsReslovenSwan1

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 10:19 - Feb 11 by jackrmee

He doesn’t want them back
He wants NATO and US out of this back yard.

Putin is more afraid of the EU. If Ukraine cleaned up its act and reduced corruption and joined the EU then it could exceed expectations and become the new Poland.

He would have had highly successful Russian speaking population lording it over RF based Russians causing them to think "what has Putin done for us".

"Look what the EU is doing for the Donbass". He has put a stop to that nonsense with tanks and corpses. The Donbass Russian males are worth no more than ordinary Russian males from the other side of the Urals looking for a milder climate, who will replace them. No problem volunteering to relocate to Mariupol by the seaside.

The 2014 invasion occured after Yanukovych was voted in to join accession talks for the EU. Putin pulled the plug and told Yanukovych to bin that plan overturning the views of the people. The people then booted him out.

Nothing to do with NATO. The coup was by the people not the USA.
[Post edited 12 Feb 17:21]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 18:52 - Feb 12 with 312 viewsSullutaCreturned

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 17:14 - Feb 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Putin is more afraid of the EU. If Ukraine cleaned up its act and reduced corruption and joined the EU then it could exceed expectations and become the new Poland.

He would have had highly successful Russian speaking population lording it over RF based Russians causing them to think "what has Putin done for us".

"Look what the EU is doing for the Donbass". He has put a stop to that nonsense with tanks and corpses. The Donbass Russian males are worth no more than ordinary Russian males from the other side of the Urals looking for a milder climate, who will replace them. No problem volunteering to relocate to Mariupol by the seaside.

The 2014 invasion occured after Yanukovych was voted in to join accession talks for the EU. Putin pulled the plug and told Yanukovych to bin that plan overturning the views of the people. The people then booted him out.

Nothing to do with NATO. The coup was by the people not the USA.
[Post edited 12 Feb 17:21]

And we agree, 100%.

People baffle me, the MSM can't be trusted but some stranger on the internet MUST be telling the truth? Usually these people start selling stuff, a book or two, subscriptions to their channels and if not that then direct payments from dodgy characters as long as the "indy blogger" posts certain views and opinions.

Newsflash, every media has it's bias, its lies and distorted narrative, watch them ALL and try to ascertain the truth.

One last thing, Putin is no different to any other political leader, he will have people monitoring the internet and if a large enough group of people seem to believe a certain story he absolutely would use it for his own gain. Or there is the possibility that his agents told the blogger to post that reason online ready for him to capitalise on.

Why do people think the Russians can have had influence on the USA elections while others seem to believe the Russians cannot influence and "indy blogger"? They have their fingers in very many pies.
Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 19:04 - Feb 12 with 309 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 19:51 - Feb 12 with 286 viewsBoundy

Tucker Carlson/Vlad Putin Interview on 19:04 - Feb 12 by Tummer_from_Texas

Nice that he bigs Putin / Russia up whilst denigrating hie own country , you must be so proud to have a well respected spokesperson given the opportunity to sing Putin's praises .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024