Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining 14:50 - Feb 14 with 1397 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining 14th Feb 2024 14:48
A variety of name spellings for Swansea City’s centre forward are most certainly not the reason for his continued exclusion for a start or substitute appearance this season. Yes, he’s featured, and scored a well taken goal at Millwall, but since his injury and return we have only seen him on the bench bar eleven minutes. 0

Data driven hell ? Click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 15:10 - Feb 14 with 1346 viewsWhiterockin

Another excellent explanation and summary. No mention of disrespecting coaches or expletives, so can it be true.
Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 15:27 - Feb 14 with 1296 viewsRichardO

Repetitive training to produce results but the if team can predict what you are going to do then and match you all over the pitch then the only positive reaction is is to act with unpredictability.
Playing by numbers is all well and good we played a high press as expected and the ball played through from the open midfield killed us, Leeds worked the midfield and made the gaps for the balls to played.
Against Hull the midfield was more committed to staying closer to opposition players and partially negated the through ball, against Leeds we didn't and paid the price
Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 16:54 - Feb 14 with 1168 viewsonehunglow

Numbers
Data
Stats

Frankly, it makes matters worse

I am truly fearful ,again,as to what our coach is about .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 18:48 - Feb 14 with 1041 viewsmax936

Decent read that and quite concerning.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 19:46 - Feb 14 with 989 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea have not liked a number of strikers who have had to move on in recent years.

McBurnie Regular illnesses.
Gyokeres No game time. Raw replaced. Silly money valuation.
Obafemi. Poor discipline. Application. Sold low value
Patterson. Contact dispute. Mental preparedness.
Whittaker Unexplained. Worth up to £15m
Fletcher On trial and released. 17 goals in 3 months.
Kuharevych Issue with the coaching staff?.

I put it to you that all of the above have a potential to be better by some distance than honest triers Cullen, Lowe and Yates who are now as good as they will ever be.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 20:54 - Feb 14 with 930 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 19:46 - Feb 14 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea have not liked a number of strikers who have had to move on in recent years.

I put it to you that all of the above have a potential to be better by some distance than honest triers Cullen, Lowe and Yates who are now as good as they will ever be.

Res.
You’re on fire ,lad.
Every word of what you are posting of late is true ,if uncomfortable

Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 22:04 - Feb 14 with 861 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 19:46 - Feb 14 by ReslovenSwan1

I don’t think Mykola has an issue with the coaching staff, I’m thinking his training either isn’t up to scratch, be that as a result of ability or the daft persistence with sports science data which overrules everything it seems.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 14:49 - Feb 16 with 682 viewssw02sea

I’m starting to think the same regarding LW.
Setting up to play on the front foot against, one of the quickest ex-premiership sides, was let’s be honest, dumb.
the data driven thinking, with players and transfers.
The farcical ongoing non appearances of Mykola Kuharevich, even when we were 3 down, and getting slaughtered, then bringing on banjo Yates (couldn’t hit a cow’s arse with one) is now getting ridiculous.
Why put him in the match day squad on the subs bench, and continually not bring him on?
Defensively, we look a shambles.
But, you do have to cut him some slack re the injury situation, and adding 2 fast guys out wide.
Don’t get me wrong, I definitely think he’s the right appointment, I just wish he gets the players in the future, to play his system, because we need to clear the dead wood next season.
Hopefully still in the Championship.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 17:43 - Feb 16 with 599 viewsSullutaCreturned

Again we have a manager who sees one way to play, maybe that's why Kuharevych doesn't get on. he's not a pass and move , keep possession kind of guy, he's a get into the area, outmuscle the oppo and get something on the ball kind of guy.

Given what's happening on the pitch, if it's data keeping our big CF on the bench then it's crazy. When something isn't working you change it. making like for like subs doesn't help. We could put yates on Cullen's shoulders and he still won't win a header if he has to fight for it. His confidence is totally blown and persisting with him is ruining him, give the guy a break and give Kuharevych a chance for pete's sake.
Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 18:35 - Feb 16 with 572 viewsBillyChong

Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 17:43 - Feb 16 by SullutaCreturned

Again we have a manager who sees one way to play, maybe that's why Kuharevych doesn't get on. he's not a pass and move , keep possession kind of guy, he's a get into the area, outmuscle the oppo and get something on the ball kind of guy.

Given what's happening on the pitch, if it's data keeping our big CF on the bench then it's crazy. When something isn't working you change it. making like for like subs doesn't help. We could put yates on Cullen's shoulders and he still won't win a header if he has to fight for it. His confidence is totally blown and persisting with him is ruining him, give the guy a break and give Kuharevych a chance for pete's sake.

Let’s be honest this data driven thing is Coleman and co trying to put a fancy term on the basics. No club isn’t using data in one way or another. Coleman/Watson haven’t given the finer details as to suggest what magic data formula they’ve come up with.

The yanks brought in a data guy Altman when they first arrived on the scene. That didn’t work out.

Williams needs to adjust his style. It worked with a decent squad in a lower league where his side could outscore teams whilst conceding. It isn’t going to work here unless he’s allowed to rip the squad up and improve it big time come the summer.
Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 09:03 - Feb 17 with 444 viewssw02sea

If (Gawd forbid) we are loosing today with 20 minutes left, and LW ignores MM yet again, and brings on Banjo ( I’ll give you a clue, he couldn’t hit a cow’s arse with one) I will pull out all my teeth with a pliers !!
Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 09:13 - Feb 17 with 424 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City : The Mykola Kukharevych mystery really does need explaining on 09:03 - Feb 17 by sw02sea

If (Gawd forbid) we are loosing today with 20 minutes left, and LW ignores MM yet again, and brings on Banjo ( I’ll give you a clue, he couldn’t hit a cow’s arse with one) I will pull out all my teeth with a pliers !!

If you do,swallow some TCP or Listerine

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024