Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is justice after all 10:27 - Feb 23 with 2664 viewsBoundy

Shamima Begum has lost her appeal against losing her UK citizenship.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

There is justice after all on 10:34 - Feb 23 with 1401 viewsonehunglow

Great news Boundy.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

There is justice after all on 10:42 - Feb 23 with 1404 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

List her appeal? She never had any to start with.
Ba-dum tish 🥁

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

There is justice after all on 10:49 - Feb 23 with 1386 viewsBoundy

There is justice after all on 10:42 - Feb 23 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

List her appeal? She never had any to start with.
Ba-dum tish 🥁

Not even with with a rampant rabbit thank you.

There is justice after all on 11:19 - Feb 23 with 1370 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

If we want to live in a tolerant society we have to be intolerant of extremism.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

There is justice after all on 11:29 - Feb 23 with 1362 viewsWingstandwood

Brilliant!

I await outraged WOKE clowns oblivious (In hands of security services) to the intelligence of the existential threat she would have posed once released, along with the mega millions required (Year in year out!) to keep her under constant surveillance once she would have been outside of prison gates.

And even in prison she could very well have ended radicalising many more to become a severe future real-time threat to U.K society!

I suggest someone with her bomb making skills is the last person you'd want brainwashing susceptible and imprisoned individuals already with a grudge against the outside world.

And?....Like with the banner waving idiots who welcome undocumented small boat arrivals, some are utterly oblivious and with glaring common sense and critical thinking inadequacy to even begin to realise that "to every action there is an opposite and equal reaction" and consequences of.

And of course just like with suicide bomber and terrorist i.e. Ronald Fidler who manipulated and fooled other WOKE loons with protestations of innocence (yeah he was in Afghanistan just for the scenery lol) it's a case of "a fanatical terrorist is for life and not for Christmas" or whenever he/she decides to go BOOM! She can rot in hell along with Jihadi Jack!

Argus!

There is justice after all on 12:02 - Feb 23 with 1334 viewsWhiterockin

There is justice after all on 11:19 - Feb 23 by JACKMANANDBOY

Yes.
There is justice after all on 13:13 - Feb 23 with 1291 viewsBoundy

Most definitely

There is justice after all on 14:24 - Feb 23 with 1246 viewsonehunglow

There is justice after all on 11:29 - Feb 23 by Wingstandwood

Brilliant!

I await outraged WOKE clowns oblivious (In hands of security services) to the intelligence of the existential threat she would have posed once released, along with the mega millions required (Year in year out!) to keep her under constant surveillance once she would have been outside of prison gates.

And even in prison she could very well have ended radicalising many more to become a severe future real-time threat to U.K society!

I suggest someone with her bomb making skills is the last person you'd want brainwashing susceptible and imprisoned individuals already with a grudge against the outside world.

And?....Like with the banner waving idiots who welcome undocumented small boat arrivals, some are utterly oblivious and with glaring common sense and critical thinking inadequacy to even begin to realise that "to every action there is an opposite and equal reaction" and consequences of.

And of course just like with suicide bomber and terrorist i.e. Ronald Fidler who manipulated and fooled other WOKE loons with protestations of innocence (yeah he was in Afghanistan just for the scenery lol) it's a case of "a fanatical terrorist is for life and not for Christmas" or whenever he/she decides to go BOOM! She can rot in hell along with Jihadi Jack!

You’re on a gold streak

Login to get fewer ads

There is justice after all on 14:37 - Feb 23 with 1249 viewsFlashberryjack

And the more tolerant we become of their religions and customs, the more intolerant they became of ours.

On the same subject, where is she getting the money to pay her legal team from ? it must be in the region of a £ million by now. (please don't tell me we are)

Edit: just looked ffs.
"The legal case involving jailed jihadi bride Shamima Begum is likely to cost taxpayers more than £5million, according to experts"

if she lost her British citizenship, how the hell are we paying her legal costs, it's been said many, many times before, but this country really is fooked.
[Post edited 23 Feb 20:09]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

There is justice after all on 18:13 - Feb 23 with 1195 viewsonehunglow

There is justice after all on 14:37 - Feb 23 by Flashberryjack

And the more tolerant we become of their religions and customs, the more intolerant they became of ours.

On the same subject, where is she getting the money to pay her legal team from ? it must be in the region of a £ million by now. (please don't tell me we are)

Edit: just looked ffs.
"The legal case involving jailed jihadi bride Shamima Begum is likely to cost taxpayers more than £5million, according to experts"

if she lost her British citizenship, how the hell are we paying her legal costs, it's been said many, many times before, but this country really is fooked.
[Post edited 23 Feb 20:09]

Listening to the lawyer Gareth Peirce is sickening,
This lady has a history of looking after and bleeding for sone really vile people
They make a living out of this

There is justice after all on 20:22 - Feb 23 with 1161 viewsFlashberryjack

There is justice after all on 18:13 - Feb 23 by onehunglow

Listening to the lawyer Gareth Peirce is sickening,
This lady has a history of looking after and bleeding for sone really vile people
They make a living out of this

5million fooking pounds we are paying these parasites, £5 million.

Hello

There is justice after all on 21:07 - Feb 23 with 1139 viewsAnotherJohn

There is justice after all on 20:22 - Feb 23 by Flashberryjack

5million fooking pounds we are paying these parasites, £5 million.

Yep, while we can be relieved at the verdict, Begum's lawyers are already thinking of yet another appeal, and all at the UK taxpayers' vast expense. Agree with OneH that Gareth Peirce crosses a line. She is not so much arguing points of law as issues of morality, and is more of an activist than an advocate doing a job.
[Post edited 23 Feb 21:09]
There is justice after all on 07:11 - Feb 24 with 1054 viewsangryjack

Wouldn't surprise me at all if she was already here living in a flat above a spar in Birmingham.. and on universal credit...this country is really fukd...same as that mush who threw acid the other week..they reckon they found him in the Thames and recognised it was him by his black trousers and black hoodie ffs..that could be anyone,he had half a face missing but that wasn't mentioned,...country is finished...our national health schools dentists everything because these men coming over on boats...never used be racist but I'm turning..and don't give a monkeys about anyone's opinions..
There is justice after all on 08:00 - Feb 24 with 1033 viewsBoundy

There is justice after all on 07:11 - Feb 24 by angryjack

Wouldn't surprise me at all if she was already here living in a flat above a spar in Birmingham.. and on universal credit...this country is really fukd...same as that mush who threw acid the other week..they reckon they found him in the Thames and recognised it was him by his black trousers and black hoodie ffs..that could be anyone,he had half a face missing but that wasn't mentioned,...country is finished...our national health schools dentists everything because these men coming over on boats...never used be racist but I'm turning..and don't give a monkeys about anyone's opinions..

No surprise with this either

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/shamima-begum-was-made-a-scapegoat-we-woul

There is justice after all on 09:09 - Feb 24 with 1006 viewsonehunglow

There is justice after all on 21:07 - Feb 23 by AnotherJohn

Yep, while we can be relieved at the verdict, Begum's lawyers are already thinking of yet another appeal, and all at the UK taxpayers' vast expense. Agree with OneH that Gareth Peirce crosses a line. She is not so much arguing points of law as issues of morality, and is more of an activist than an advocate doing a job.
[Post edited 23 Feb 21:09]

If I remember correctly,she was heavily involved in “defending “ IRA murderers
These festering pieces of human flesh had any morality sucked out of them so they can actually fight for the right of some to kill and maim and they do this with alacrity .

Yeah,course we need them.

There is justice after all on 10:28 - Feb 24 with 998 viewsKeithHaynes

Please remember where you are posting. 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

There is justice after all on 10:34 - Feb 24 with 971 viewscontroversial_jack

There is justice after all on 08:00 - Feb 24 by Boundy

No surprise with this either

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/shamima-begum-was-made-a-scapegoat-we-woul

They do have a point. She was underage, radicalised, trafficked sexually abused and so on. Do we care about children when this and tens of thousands are getting deliberately slaughtered in the middle east? No, the British people don't care about children.
There is justice after all on 10:56 - Feb 24 with 960 viewsangryjack

There is justice after all on 10:34 - Feb 24 by controversial_jack

They do have a point. She was underage, radicalised, trafficked sexually abused and so on. Do we care about children when this and tens of thousands are getting deliberately slaughtered in the middle east? No, the British people don't care about children.

Radicalised in her local mosque probably by a British Muslim..
There is justice after all on 10:58 - Feb 24 with 960 viewsSullutaCreturned

She CLAIMS she was trafficked but she left the UK under her own steam. She claims many things but probably after advice from her advocates.

Begum previously said the 2017 Manchester Arena bombing, in which 22 people - some of them children - were killed in a bombing claimed by IS, was similar to military strikes on IS strongholds and called the terror attack "retaliation".

RETALIATION.

She also says she's heard Amira Abase might still be alive, who has she heard that from, who is she still in contact with?

Another generlaised sweeping rrmark to finish, just like other posts done purely for effect.
Tell me, do the Russians care about the children they killed in Ukraine? Did they care when they bombed a maternity hospital and that was during a supposed temporary ceaefire,

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/03/09/europe/russia-invasion-ukraine-evacuations-03

You have NO moral high ground to claim.
There is justice after all on 11:13 - Feb 24 with 951 viewsGwyn737

It’s hard to think of more heinous crimes than the ones she committed.

However, in a civilised society justice must take its course and in many cases that justice is expensive.

If people want to get angry, get angry with the law not the lawyers.
There is justice after all on 11:52 - Feb 24 with 927 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

With all the coverage and information about ISIS to claim you did not know what you were doing does not hold any water. Getting from the UK to Syria in an undertaking that requires organisation and commitment.
The situation in the middle east is atrocious the death toll in Yemen and Syria both estimated at around 400,000 to 500,000.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

There is justice after all on 12:17 - Feb 24 with 916 viewsBoundy

Bollards

There is justice after all on 13:59 - Feb 24 with 876 viewsFlashberryjack

There is justice after all on 11:13 - Feb 24 by Gwyn737

It’s hard to think of more heinous crimes than the ones she committed.

However, in a civilised society justice must take its course and in many cases that justice is expensive.

If people want to get angry, get angry with the law not the lawyers.

Couple of points.
Firstly, we are not dealing with a civilised society when dealing with ISIS.

Secondly, I am angry with the law, I want it changed so it can't be exploited by frivolous appeal after appeal.

Thirdly, I have every right to be angry with the lawyers, because they are the ones exploiting the law to make obscene amounts of money on the pretence of seeking justice.

Hello

There is justice after all on 14:10 - Feb 24 with 864 viewsGwyn737

There is justice after all on 13:59 - Feb 24 by Flashberryjack

Couple of points.
Firstly, we are not dealing with a civilised society when dealing with ISIS.

Secondly, I am angry with the law, I want it changed so it can't be exploited by frivolous appeal after appeal.

Thirdly, I have every right to be angry with the lawyers, because they are the ones exploiting the law to make obscene amounts of money on the pretence of seeking justice.

By civilised society I meant us.

If you believe in a fair trial, then the law needs to be tested. We need lawyers for that even if we disagree with the motives of a few.

What’s the alternative? People don’t have representation? That’s a slippery slope.
There is justice after all on 15:17 - Feb 24 with 836 viewsonehunglow

There is justice after all on 14:10 - Feb 24 by Gwyn737

By civilised society I meant us.

If you believe in a fair trial, then the law needs to be tested. We need lawyers for that even if we disagree with the motives of a few.

What’s the alternative? People don’t have representation? That’s a slippery slope.

Imagine your grandchild killed by this female.
Then ,she tries to deploy every avenue to avoid soendingbherclifecon prison.
You’re a barrister who takes on her appeal or the likes of Begum.
How does it feel?
Really.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024