Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread 11:04 - Feb 27 with 10738 viewsModeratorC

Hopefully exhausted after their valiant attempts in midweek v Newcastle United in the FA Cup, losing in penalties. This Saturday we host Blackburn Rovers at the Swansea.Com.

Swansea City : Let’s get a goalscorer on and stop the messing about 1st Mar 2024 08:00
We can see the Swans starting as slight favourites tomorrow, which is surprising as Luke Williams in in his third month without a home league win. In fact his record is pretty poor since starting at the Swans. 0

Swansea City : Rushworth nonsense, don’t make it hard for yourself Luke 1st Mar 2024 17:11
Luke Williams reported some ‘happy’ news as the Swans prepare for the visit of Blackburn Rovers tomorrow afternoon at the Swansea.Com (KO 3pm) 0

The Swans do it again in a mirror image of last week 3rd Mar 2024 08:00
If you could have picked up last weeks away game at Sunderland and planted it at the Swansea.Com Stadium yesterday afternoon there would be little to say they were not the same game. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:03 - Feb 27 with 3682 viewsWhiterockin

Hopefully a tough game with extra time tonight will drain them for Saturday.
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 14:14 - Feb 27 with 3653 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:03 - Feb 27 by Whiterockin

Purple of injuries would be nice too.!

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 21:39 - Feb 27 with 3509 viewsFlashberryjack

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 13:03 - Feb 27 by Whiterockin

1 -1 on 80 minutes, so extra time could be on the cards.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 21:40 - Feb 27 with 3499 viewsbluenile

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 21:39 - Feb 27 by Flashberryjack

Yes, extra time please, then lose on pens. Knacker them out!

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 21:41 - Feb 27 with 3483 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 21:39 - Feb 27 by Flashberryjack

In fairness they are giving everything.
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 21:44 - Feb 27 with 3476 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 21:41 - Feb 27 by Whiterockin

In fairness they are giving everything.

Hope they don’t play like this against us
Holding their own here

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 21:56 - Feb 27 with 3436 viewsowainglyndwr

It's a big match for them,
Glad it's going into extra time , hopefully it will go to pens
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 22:15 - Feb 27 with 3400 viewsbluenile

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 21:56 - Feb 27 by owainglyndwr

It's a big match for them,
Glad it's going into extra time , hopefully it will go to pens

Yes, good it's a full 30 mins. Hope Newcastle either score near the end or win on pens. In fairness Eustace has them playing really well. Saturday will be a test.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 22:26 - Feb 27 with 3379 viewsbluenile

What a game!

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 22:47 - Feb 27 with 3337 viewsunion_jack

We couldn’t have asked for more.

120 mins and demoralised🤞🤞🤞

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 22:49 - Feb 27 with 3340 viewsowainglyndwr

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 22:47 - Feb 27 by union_jack

We couldn’t have asked for more.

120 mins and demoralised🤞🤞🤞

Yep ,
If we can win again on Saturday hopefully it will see us start to pull away
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 07:35 - Feb 28 with 3150 viewsRichardO

Hopefully Mr Williams has watched the game and can get the tactics right.
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 08:37 - Feb 28 with 3111 viewsAzzuriswan

Play like we did in the first half in Sunderland from the start and we will beat Blackburn. There seems to be some confidence starting to show in all the players now
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 08:41 - Feb 28 with 3097 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 08:37 - Feb 28 by Azzuriswan

Play like we did in the first half in Sunderland from the start and we will beat Blackburn. There seems to be some confidence starting to show in all the players now

Blackburn play like that as we played as we did in the second half and it ll be tough .

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 08:43 - Feb 28 with 3084 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 08:41 - Feb 28 by onehunglow

Blackburn play like that as we played as we did in the second half and it ll be tough .

Not like you to be negative mate.
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 09:08 - Feb 28 with 3051 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just need our supporters to turn up and cheer us on. Can't see Blackburn bringing many. They have only been allocated 988 tickets.
[Post edited 28 Feb 9:10]

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 09:36 - Feb 28 with 3008 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 08:41 - Feb 28 by onehunglow

It was a cup game R, against OL opposition. Their tails were up. Not impossible but I’d be surprised if they put a performance in like that Saturday. It’s a different proposition for them.

Never say never though🤞

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 11:48 - Feb 28 with 2908 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 09:36 - Feb 28 by union_jack

It was a cup game R, against OL opposition. Their tails were up. Not impossible but I’d be surprised if they put a performance in like that Saturday. It’s a different proposition for them.

Never say never though🤞

Mornin Union.
Ok I’m a miserable ,negative runt but I am a realist . In my time I’ve seen more false dawns that the inhabitants of Tuvalu so I assume nowt at all.
We can and have lost to appallingly mediocre teams for several years ,teams who hadn’t won away for months or all season until they played us. We ve played teams without manager ,in turmoil with owners ,and with an injury list as big as Liam Walsh’s .

We were a joy first half at the SOL playing with real verve and I’m sorry we didn’t get over there as it’s a great part of the world . Full of nutters,but good ones . There again,second half we took out foot off the throats .

It was nice to see a historical club like Blackburn with a decent crowd in .Ive been there when we lost ,last minute, and the crowd were toxic beforehand .

Have. Good day

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 22:17 - Feb 28 with 2642 viewsDr_Winston

One of those games that we should be winning if we have serious ambitions of progressing in this division. They're a tidy side but beatable.

Injuries of course won't help our cause, but it's a big one for Williams. He has the players at his disposal to take the game to them, but serious questions remain over whether or not he will do so.

Let's be honest, any manager who pairs Grimes with Fulton, be that from the start or later in the game via substitution, deserves every bit of scrutiny that comes his way. I'm really not all that interested in the excuses for not giving Patino his due, other than the obvious reality that they're nonsense.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 07:45 - Feb 29 with 2526 viewsSwans9

I would take a point against a team on the same points as us. Hopefully Ronald can play like last week again. We need to keep possession because they can finish up top so we need to be wary of being caught on the break. A game where I hope Grimes doesn't push to far forward.
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 11:46 - Feb 29 with 2423 viewsnantywatcher

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 22:17 - Feb 28 by Dr_Winston

One of those games that we should be winning if we have serious ambitions of progressing in this division. They're a tidy side but beatable.

Injuries of course won't help our cause, but it's a big one for Williams. He has the players at his disposal to take the game to them, but serious questions remain over whether or not he will do so.

Let's be honest, any manager who pairs Grimes with Fulton, be that from the start or later in the game via substitution, deserves every bit of scrutiny that comes his way. I'm really not all that interested in the excuses for not giving Patino his due, other than the obvious reality that they're nonsense.

Patino is a very much player on loan - barely committed to the cause, half interested much of the time and capable of so much more which will no doubt happen when he gets a contract with a new club. Maybe he's pulled his finger out in training this week and will get a chance to shine, other than that the bench is where he belongs.
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 12:30 - Feb 29 with 2363 viewsDr_Winston

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 11:46 - Feb 29 by nantywatcher

Patino is a very much player on loan - barely committed to the cause, half interested much of the time and capable of so much more which will no doubt happen when he gets a contract with a new club. Maybe he's pulled his finger out in training this week and will get a chance to shine, other than that the bench is where he belongs.

We're a better side with him (or Allen) in it then we are when Grimes and Fulton are paired up. Even if what you say is true, and to be honest it's not reflected in what I've seen of him.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 12:49 - Feb 29 with 2366 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 12:30 - Feb 29 by Dr_Winston

We're a better side with him (or Allen) in it then we are when Grimes and Fulton are paired up. Even if what you say is true, and to be honest it's not reflected in what I've seen of him.

I like Patino. and I’m sure there’s a really good player with a top level career ahead of him.

Yes, there’s a but. I feel he goes off and does his own thing on the pitch and maybe doesn’t play to orders. Clearly, that can be exciting when it works but I just don’t think it fits into the LW style.

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 18:07 - Feb 29 with 2230 viewsdantheswansman

I'm hoping the same team that played Cardiff turn up and its 3 points in the bag as easy as it gets
Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers : March day thread on 08:12 - Mar 1 with 2017 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just hope our fans turn up thousands of tickets left.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024