Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS 21:23 - Mar 12 with 15078 viewsModeratorC

Cardiff win one Welsh derby and they are champions of whatever is going on in their heads that minute. Try being real champions and set records as well. The proof is down there ⬇️

The South Wales derby : Dominated by the Swans ! 13th Mar 2024 15:04
Cardiff City still celebrate their win earlier this season when we saw an appalling Swansea performance away, even worse than the pitiful showing against Bristol City last weekend. However, that one win seems to have spiralled in to a euphoric belief all things are now good for Cardiff, who in fact are basically dreadful. As are Swansea City. 0

Erol conjuring up some Turkish delight tomorrow - Latest reaction to the derby 15th Mar 2024 08:00
The general feeling across the way near England is that this weekends fixture between Swansea City and Cardiff is a nailed on three or four goal win, it’s there across social media. This could easily happen, the Swans have done it on numerous occasions in recent years. Of course Cardiff have not, but they seem to believe they will. 1

Swansea City : It’s right here and right now for Luke 16th Mar 2024 07:25
Swansea head coach, Luke Williams has limited derby day experience as a coach but seems to have cottoned on to the fact that Swansea City must not lose todays home game against Cardiff City. It’s that simple. 0

The weekend that ensured everything for Swansea City 17th Mar 2024 20:47
The build up, the rivalry, the pressure, the game, the outcome and loads more this evening on the Indy. Take your pick, relax and enjoy the final part of the weekend. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 21:27 - Mar 12 with 5459 viewsRhonddaSwans

I WAS WONDERING WHERE THIS WAS MATE 😂.

Was just about to add it my self

The only derby in WALES
[Post edited 12 Mar 21:27]

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 23:15 - Mar 12 with 5340 viewsonehunglow

Bring em on
Crush them
It starts Saturday
Cmon lads

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 08:44 - Mar 13 with 5180 viewsAzzuriswan

The players owe us a game after last Sundays no show in Bristol and we need the points to take the pressure off a bit.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 10:58 - Mar 13 with 5079 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 11:04 - Mar 13 with 5063 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 10:58 - Mar 13 by bennytheblue

Can’t see it mate, two poor teams with the winners being those who run hardest and kick harder.
Your stats are appalling.

I’m unsure how Cardiff fans can even say a word after two doubles and a shed load of goals scored against you. The times they are just hoping !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 11:20 - Mar 13 with 5010 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 11:04 - Mar 13 by KeithHaynes

Can’t see it mate, two poor teams with the winners being those who run hardest and kick harder.

I’m unsure how Cardiff fans can even say a word after two doubles and a shed load of goals scored against you. The times they are just hoping !

Furthermore if Reading had not been deducted points this match would not have even been taking place.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 12:29 - Mar 13 with 4929 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 11:04 - Mar 13 by KeithHaynes

lol yeah I know I’ve been posting bobs song for ages….youd think I’d have learnt by now eh?
We will probably lose 3 nil as you play like Real Madrid for once
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 12:30 - Mar 13 with 4927 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 11:20 - Mar 13 by Whiterockin

Furthermore if Reading had not been deducted points this match would not have even been taking place.

La la la quite a few games to go when that happened? If Sala plane hadn’t gone down maybe we’d have got 2/3 more points bla bla…ifs ifs
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 12:56 - Mar 13 with 4902 viewsBoundy

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 12:30 - Mar 13 by bennytheblue

La la la quite a few games to go when that happened? If Sala plane hadn’t gone down maybe we’d have got 2/3 more points bla bla…ifs ifs

Never seen you so excited , its amazing how a few spawny favourable results can affect people

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 14:13 - Mar 13 with 4823 views1983

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 12:56 - Mar 13 by Boundy

Never seen you so excited , its amazing how a few spawny favourable results can affect people

Exactly mate

Deluded since 1927

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 15:09 - Mar 13 with 4768 viewsKeithHaynes

The South Wales derby : Dominated by the Swans ! 13th Mar 2024 15:04
Cardiff City still celebrate their win earlier this season when we saw an appalling Swansea performance away, even worse than the pitiful showing against Bristol City last weekend. However, that one win seems to have spiralled in to a euphoric belief all things are now good for Cardiff, who in fact are basically dreadful. As are Swansea City. 0

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 17:49 - Mar 13 with 4649 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 12:56 - Mar 13 by Boundy

Nahhh it’s always a massive event for swansea town, it’s everything, we lose life goes on, you lose and it’s a city wide meltdown ffs…you had it good for a while for sure but looks like those days are over. We are always a shitshow so no one knows any different.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 19:25 - Mar 13 with 4527 viewsdantheswansman

If we stop them getting a corner and we score then its an easy win, they are the lowest scoring side from open play apart from Rotherham, contain them and they wont be able to do anything, i have seen more creative puddles than that Cardiff Side, i also need our lot to turn up and not be scared to pass the ball forward but player for player we have the advantage by far
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 19:46 - Mar 13 with 4472 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 19:25 - Mar 13 by dantheswansman

If we stop them getting a corner and we score then its an easy win, they are the lowest scoring side from open play apart from Rotherham, contain them and they wont be able to do anything, i have seen more creative puddles than that Cardiff Side, i also need our lot to turn up and not be scared to pass the ball forward but player for player we have the advantage by far

Pass forward !
Yikes

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 23:56 - Mar 13 with 4275 viewsDJack

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 17:49 - Mar 13 by bennytheblue

Nahhh it’s always a massive event for swansea town, it’s everything, we lose life goes on, you lose and it’s a city wide meltdown ffs…you had it good for a while for sure but looks like those days are over. We are always a shitshow so no one knows any different.

Ah, so you've returned your original "style" as bennytheblue. Wuckfit.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 00:28 - Mar 14 with 4248 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 17:49 - Mar 13 by bennytheblue

One win.

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 10:32 - Mar 14 with 3927 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Not looking forward to this one. We have to come out flying and maintain it. I think Williams has to be more clever with what is available to him. Our two wide men need to switch flanks at some point during the game if we are not getting anywhere, and get some shots off, maybe even start on opposite flanks? Maybe one of them to drop deep every so often and get the ball earlier? I hope Williams picks a team that knows the importance of not only this fixture but possibly the rest of the season. With this in mind I think he should go with Rushworth. Key . Cabango. Wood. Tymon. Allen. Grimes. Oli Cooper. Ronald. Cullen. Placenta.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 10:45 - Mar 14 with 3899 viewsBoundy

Ah back to good old Swansea Town ( its capital letters by the way). Although I do like the fact that's you've admitted to always having being a shitshow , where you lead others follow as they say.
You got your ticket yet ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 11:07 - Mar 14 with 3872 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 10:32 - Mar 14 by blaenaugwentjack

Not looking forward to this one. We have to come out flying and maintain it. I think Williams has to be more clever with what is available to him. Our two wide men need to switch flanks at some point during the game if we are not getting anywhere, and get some shots off, maybe even start on opposite flanks? Maybe one of them to drop deep every so often and get the ball earlier? I hope Williams picks a team that knows the importance of not only this fixture but possibly the rest of the season. With this in mind I think he should go with Rushworth. Key . Cabango. Wood. Tymon. Allen. Grimes. Oli Cooper. Ronald. Cullen. Placenta.

Placenta😂😂😂

Was that deliberate or spell check?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 12:12 - Mar 14 with 3797 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 10:45 - Mar 14 by Boundy

Ah back to good old Swansea Town ( its capital letters by the way). Although I do like the fact that's you've admitted to always having being a shitshow , where you lead others follow as they say.
You got your ticket yet ?

Joking they sold out in 3 hrs….plus I’ve not been away for ages so would never qualify as you need away travel points etc….however there were tickets very close to our support
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 12:15 - Mar 14 with 3791 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 23:56 - Mar 13 by DJack

Ah, so you've returned your original "style" as bennytheblue. Wuckfit.

Nope it’s true though, huge event for you guys hence one of the reasons the last manager had to go, he didn’t buy it? You have to buy into it, it’s in the water mun as u lot say. You usually play like your life depends on it too, didn’t last time though, which was strange…..
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 14:53 - Mar 14 with 3630 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 12:12 - Mar 14 by bennytheblue

Joking they sold out in 3 hrs….plus I’ve not been away for ages so would never qualify as you need away travel points etc….however there were tickets very close to our support

That’s where me and the chaps are on Saturday. Nice view from there ( of the Pitch ) and dugouts.

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 18:30 - Mar 14 with 3443 viewsAguycalledJack

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 12:12 - Mar 14 by bennytheblue

First time you’ve sold out for years. Must be the fact that you lot think you’re in with a shout.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 20:20 - Mar 14 with 3322 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread on 14:53 - Mar 14 by KeithHaynes

That’s where me and the chaps are on Saturday. Nice view from there ( of the Pitch ) and dugouts.

Are you gonna be in the Coopers ?
If so I will call by about 11-11.15ish

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 21:44 - Mar 14 with 3227 viewsowainglyndwr

Fans who grew up watching the Swans in the late 70s onwards will hate that scumbag vermin on a club the boooturds ,
We must not lose at all cost , get into them break thier F in legs if needed but we expect
2 .1 to the mighty Jack's
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024