Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread 11:00 - Mar 24 with 9043 viewsModeratorC

It’s Easter there’s bloody bunnies everywhere and hats and eggs. Puking kids and the odd beer no doubt as well. Two games in quick succession, some would say important ones. Here’s the first.

Owls v Swans : Wednesday targeting three points in their relegation fight 28th Mar 2024 09:14
We all talk about the biggest game of the season, the most difficult or even the hardest, however tomorrow’s game should be filed under the most dangerous. Sheffield Wednesday bar a hammering last time out are in form and desperate for points. 0

Walsh on the brink ? Swans confident on their way to Sheffield 28th Mar 2024 18:32
It’s a big game for Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow afternoon and Luke Williams has kept his promise to stick with the players that have boosted his popularity rating as Swans manager in recent times. There most certainly will be a very similar team drawn from Williams squad that overwhelmed Cardiff City nearly two weeks ago. 0

Swansea City : All the news on todays game at Sheffield Wednesday 29th Mar 2024 08:00
The first of two games over four days is today. The Easter fixture list always sets the pulses racing. It’s not a season decider of course, but a team picking up points in front of a bumper crowd could just retrieve their season. 0

TEAM NEWS : Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City 29th Mar 2024 13:11
Both sides have players out. The Swans have Kyle Naughton unavailable and it seems this morning he could miss more than just a few weeks. Sam Parker and Josh Ginnelly are definitely out. Iké Ugbo and Di'Shon Bernard are available for the Owls. 0

Swansea City earn a draw but really that was a poor performance by any measure 29th Mar 2024 17:37
The Swans returned to La La land this afternoon, and that’s with all due respects to anyone of the La La land persuasion. The fighting talk pre match was left in the dressing room and surely Luke Williams can’t be happy with that performance ? 0

Swans return to normal, Luke Williams response is so, so 30th Mar 2024 10:21
Swans head coach, Luke Williams blamed the referee and officials for the first goal at Sheffield Wednesday when an incorrect call led to the opening goal. Really he could have cut down his explanations by saying ‘We didn’t turn up, we move on’ 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:35 - Mar 24 with 4121 viewsAguycalledJack

Got to back the Cardiff win up with a win away at Wednesday.
Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 17:54 - Mar 24 with 4095 viewsGixerJack

What are the chances of pay on the day being available for this one?? I’m flyin* into Stansted on Thursday and might be able to detour via Sheffield on my way back to South Wales
Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:04 - Mar 24 with 4078 viewsonehunglow

Not only a more important game but a crucial one along with QPR.
This sees us retain our status and ability to plan for next season.
Wales winning would be nice unquestionably if for no other reason than to give our incredible top tenors and baritones a chance to serenade our wonderful German hosts

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:46 - Mar 24 with 4019 viewsRhonddaSwans

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:35 - Mar 24 by AguycalledJack

Got to back the Cardiff win up with a win away at Wednesday.

Barry bannan is out so this will be embarrassing If we don't beat them.

Especially as they lost 6 nil last time out.

Luke Williams knows how to rally the troops!

Can't wait untill qpr home I will be there cheering every tackle won, corner as we need to get behind our lovely boys!

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 23:29 - Mar 24 with 3920 viewsBoundy

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:04 - Mar 24 by onehunglow

Not only a more important game but a crucial one along with QPR.
This sees us retain our status and ability to plan for next season.
Wales winning would be nice unquestionably if for no other reason than to give our incredible top tenors and baritones a chance to serenade our wonderful German hosts

Zulu

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:19 - Mar 25 with 3801 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 23:29 - Mar 24 by Boundy

Zulu

Ivor Emanuel and Stanley Baker

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:19 - Mar 25 with 3721 viewsraynor94

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:46 - Mar 24 by RhonddaSwans

Barry bannan is out so this will be embarrassing If we don't beat them.

Especially as they lost 6 nil last time out.

Luke Williams knows how to rally the troops!

Can't wait untill qpr home I will be there cheering every tackle won, corner as we need to get behind our lovely boys!

I think you need to take a look at the form table.

Last 6 games they have picked up 12 points we have gained 10

This will be far from easy on their current form the Ipswich result seems to a blip, I'll be more than satisfied with a point in front of a big passionate Hillsborough crowd.

I don't know where you get embarrassing from

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:30 - Mar 25 with 3646 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 11:19 - Mar 25 by raynor94

This will be far from easy on their current form the Ipswich result seems to a blip, I'll be more than satisfied with a point in front of a big passionate Hillsborough crowd.

Ray
Make no mistake,this is a tough fixture and Weds will fight like fook.
That means they will be looking to dominate by physical presence ,something we lack.
I’m hoping we will have enough

Very important game

Login to get fewer ads

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:41 - Mar 25 with 3634 viewsKeithHaynes

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:30 - Mar 25 by onehunglow

Ray
Make no mistake,this is a tough fixture and Weds will fight like fook.
That means they will be looking to dominate by physical presence ,something we lack.
I’m hoping we will have enough

Very important game

I think we displayed our physical side well in the last game, and our anticipation off the ball to recover situations. We won’t be outmuscled.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:43 - Mar 25 with 3622 viewsonehunglow

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 12:41 - Mar 25 by KeithHaynes

I think we displayed our physical side well in the last game, and our anticipation off the ball to recover situations. We won’t be outmuscled.

I will hold you to that ,Sir.

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:40 - Mar 25 with 3558 viewsjack247

It won’t be easy at all. Their form suggests they have improved dramatically from the shambles they were earlier on in the season. I wouldn’t be disappointed with a draw.

People seem to be framing this as a do or die game though. Even if we lose to Wednesday, we’ll have seven games left and will only have to win a couple of them. We’re going to be fine.
Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:36 - Mar 25 with 3506 viewsRhonddaSwans

In their last game they lost 6 nil.

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:37 - Mar 25 with 3503 viewsRhonddaSwans

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 13:40 - Mar 25 by jack247

It won’t be easy at all. Their form suggests they have improved dramatically from the shambles they were earlier on in the season. I wouldn’t be disappointed with a draw.

People seem to be framing this as a do or die game though. Even if we lose to Wednesday, we’ll have seven games left and will only have to win a couple of them. We’re going to be fine.

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-motorola-rvo3&sca_esv=fe23bd

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:44 - Mar 25 with 3487 viewsWhiterockin

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:36 - Mar 25 by RhonddaSwans

We are not ipswich.
Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:48 - Mar 25 with 3444 viewsjack247

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:37 - Mar 25 by RhonddaSwans

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-motorola-rvo3&sca_esv=fe23bd

Which means they must have won four out of five before that

https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/championship/form-guide

I don’t think it will be an easy game, I just think our championship is status is secure.
Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:57 - Mar 25 with 3471 viewsraynor94

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 16:36 - Mar 25 by RhonddaSwans

And, what about their previous 5 games? The Ipswich game does look to be a freak result

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 08:15 - Mar 26 with 3235 viewsAzzuriswan

Our recent away form has been better than our home form and if we can keep playing with some conviction we can win this game. Yes the owls are desperate for points but blips like the Ipswich one can affect the confidence even a little bit.
Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 19:00 - Mar 26 with 3006 viewsRhonddaSwans

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 08:15 - Mar 26 by Azzuriswan

Our recent away form has been better than our home form and if we can keep playing with some conviction we can win this game. Yes the owls are desperate for points but blips like the Ipswich one can affect the confidence even a little bit.

We are still playing for survival, I don't expect the foot to come off the gas now until we are mathematically safe.

I am going Swansea 3 Sheffield Wednesday 0

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 09:20 - Mar 28 with 2565 viewsKeithHaynes

Owls v Swans : Wednesday targeting three points in their relegation fight 28th Mar 2024 09:14
We all talk about the biggest game of the season, the most difficult or even the hardest, however tomorrow’s game should be filed under the most dangerous. Sheffield Wednesday bar a hammering last time out are in form and desperate for points. 0

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 18:43 - Mar 28 with 2315 viewsKeithHaynes

Walsh on the brink ? Swans confident on their way to Sheffield 28th Mar 2024 18:32
It’s a big game for Sheffield Wednesday tomorrow afternoon and Luke Williams has kept his promise to stick with the players that have boosted his popularity rating as Swans manager in recent times. There most certainly will be a very similar team drawn from Williams squad that overwhelmed Cardiff City nearly two weeks ago. 0

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 22:21 - Mar 28 with 2151 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Intensity and energy anywhere near that of the last game and we win comfortably.

Play within ourselves like we’ve done for 75% of the season and we’ll lose.

It’s not rocket science.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 06:52 - Mar 29 with 2042 viewsRichardO

Is Key fit and able to play 90 mins or will his return be a cautious one? Abdulai sharing game time? Any other options?
Can't see Naughton being available in two weeks not with the discomfort shown while celebrating the Cardiff win with the crowd, a farewell lap ?
Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 10:22 - Mar 29 with 1883 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : All the news on todays game at Sheffield Wednesday 29th Mar 2024 08:00
The first of two games over four days is today. The Easter fixture list always sets the pulses racing. It’s not a season decider of course, but a team picking up points in front of a bumper crowd could just retrieve their season. 0

Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 14:22 - Mar 29 with 1620 viewspembsjack

Is it on the red button?
Sheffield Weds v Swansea City : Match day thread on 15:09 - Mar 29 with 1498 viewsblackpooljack

The shadow and camera angle is making it a hard watch
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024