Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aid workers killed 18:35 - Apr 4 with 3017 viewsSullutaCreturned

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-68729082

My personal belief is that Israel did it on purpose. They don't want aid reaching Gaza because their intention is to wipe it out completely, they want those that aren't killed to leave so there is no more Muslim presence there.

And please, of you can't be sensible, don't post. It's ruining the forum and preventing decent debate.
Aid workers killed on 12:42 - Apr 7 with 767 viewsSullutaCreturned

Aid workers killed on 10:25 - Apr 7 by Gwyn737

I think there are common threads emerging for most moderates:

1. The attacks on October 7th were abhorrent
2. Isreal had a right to defend itself
3. Its defence had now moved way past proportionate.
[Post edited 7 Apr 14:39]

This^

Israel reacted to Hamas in a predictable way, a way that was initially acceptable to most neutrals.
It has gone way past acceptable now though. They are killing children, they are killing the innocent and they are even killing aid workers.

Even Israel's own people are protesting against this.

Netanyahu needs to stop the slaughter but I maintain that he wants the strip cleared of Muslims, one way or the other.
Aid workers killed on 12:48 - Apr 7 with 765 viewsjackrmee

Aid workers killed on 10:25 - Apr 7 by Gwyn737

I think there are common threads emerging for most moderates:

1. The attacks on October 7th were abhorrent
2. Isreal had a right to defend itself
3. Its defence had now moved way past proportionate.
[Post edited 7 Apr 14:39]

I agree totally with your 3 points, but number 1 isnt where this all started.
Palestine also have a right to defend themselves from decades of occupation and attacks.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Aid workers killed on 13:12 - Apr 7 with 760 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Aid workers killed on 12:48 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

Palestine also have a right to defend themselves from decades of occupation and attacks.

They say attack is the best form of defence but it doesn’t seem to be working for Hamas at the moment…

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Aid workers killed on 15:54 - Apr 7 with 721 viewsSullutaCreturned

Aid workers killed on 12:48 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

And yet Israel didnt start this either. When, in 1947 the league of nations backed a 2 state solution it was the Muslims who rejected it. Then militias on both sides started fighting.

Both sides are to blame and that is why this needs settling because until both sides agree a solution there will NEVER be peace on the West bank.
Aid workers killed on 18:15 - Apr 7 with 700 viewsshingle

Aid workers killed on 10:14 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

As opposed to all the other humans in the world, who do not speculate?

Don’t you think it’s more likely they are dead than alive?
If so, after Israel have been proved to have killed some of them already, and indiscriminately blown smithereens out of the whole of Gaza, you think they purposely didn’t bomb the spot where the hostages are?

And it’s me that’s clueless hahahaha

You now go and say, don`t i think it`s more likely they are dead than alive, so now you are asking me to speculate as well, so again my point is proved on just how clueless you are and the only way you can think of redeeming your stupidity is by calling those of us trying to help you clueless as well.
Aid workers killed on 21:36 - Apr 7 with 666 viewsjackrmee

Aid workers killed on 15:54 - Apr 7 by SullutaCreturned

And yet Israel didnt start this either. When, in 1947 the league of nations backed a 2 state solution it was the Muslims who rejected it. Then militias on both sides started fighting.

Both sides are to blame and that is why this needs settling because until both sides agree a solution there will NEVER be peace on the West bank.

Yes both sides are to blame. One is much worse than the other though.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Aid workers killed on 21:41 - Apr 7 with 664 viewsjackrmee

Aid workers killed on 18:15 - Apr 7 by shingle

You now go and say, don`t i think it`s more likely they are dead than alive, so now you are asking me to speculate as well, so again my point is proved on just how clueless you are and the only way you can think of redeeming your stupidity is by calling those of us trying to help you clueless as well.

What the heck are you talking about flower?.

Of course we speculate.
We don’t know.
No one knows, so we make educated guesses.

I’m not telling you that what I am saying is the truth, I’m merely saying what I think. Isn’t that allowed?

Aid workers killed on 17:54 - Apr 8 with 608 viewsshingle

Aid workers killed on 21:41 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

What the heck are you talking about flower?.

Of course we speculate.
We don’t know.
No one knows, so we make educated guesses.

I’m not telling you that what I am saying is the truth, I’m merely saying what I think. Isn’t that allowed?

You ask what am i talking about then agree with what i say, but can not see that you are actually agreeing with me lol maybe you should stick to telling us how the Swans can improve, saying that you seem to be getting nowhere on that subject either.
Login to get fewer ads

Aid workers killed on 23:31 - Apr 8 with 545 viewsjackrmee

Aid workers killed on 17:54 - Apr 8 by shingle

You ask what am i talking about then agree with what i say, but can not see that you are actually agreeing with me lol maybe you should stick to telling us how the Swans can improve, saying that you seem to be getting nowhere on that subject either.

Everything is speculation, dopey.
No one knows.
We know Israel murdered 3 of them.
We know Israel have bombed almost every part of Gaza.
We know the hostages are in Gaza.

Fact. Israel have already killed some.
Probable. Israel have bombed some more.
Possible. Israel have bombed them all.

Now how does that make me clueless?
The clues are there. I’m full of clues.

Aid workers killed on 07:56 - Apr 9 with 516 viewscontroversial_jack

Aid workers killed on 23:31 - Apr 8 by jackrmee

Everything is speculation, dopey.
No one knows.
We know Israel murdered 3 of them.
We know Israel have bombed almost every part of Gaza.
We know the hostages are in Gaza.

Fact. Israel have already killed some.
Probable. Israel have bombed some more.
Possible. Israel have bombed them all.

Now how does that make me clueless?
The clues are there. I’m full of clues.

Israel hasn't met any of it's objectives. Hamas is still strong and the hostages haven't been found.
Aid workers killed on 15:46 - Apr 10 with 474 viewsSullutaCreturned

Aid workers killed on 07:56 - Apr 9 by controversial_jack

Israel hasn't met any of it's objectives. Hamas is still strong and the hostages haven't been found.

Wrong, we don't know that and....some of them have. Some have been killed by the IDF too.

It's just a total mess and Israel needs to wise up.
Aid workers killed on 16:57 - Apr 10 with 461 viewscontroversial_jack

Aid workers killed on 15:46 - Apr 10 by SullutaCreturned

Wrong, we don't know that and....some of them have. Some have been killed by the IDF too.

It's just a total mess and Israel needs to wise up.

We do know that! Hostages have not been freed and Hamas is still strong. The Israel economy has been trashed, down 27%. Benny Yahoo very unpopular too. Some good news at last
Aid workers killed on 17:31 - Apr 10 with 456 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Hamas leaders said his three sons have been killed.

Oh dear how sad never mind.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Aid workers killed on 18:17 - Apr 10 with 451 viewstheloneranger

Aid workers killed on 17:31 - Apr 10 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Hamas leaders said his three sons have been killed.

Oh dear how sad never mind.

The same Hammas leader who lives in a lavish residence in Doha!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Aid workers killed on 18:30 - Apr 10 with 445 viewsfbreath

Aid workers killed on 18:17 - Apr 10 by theloneranger

The same Hammas leader who lives in a lavish residence in Doha!!

He was very angry and was heard saying he could crush a grape

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Aid workers killed on 18:32 - Apr 10 with 445 viewsSullutaCreturned

Aid workers killed on 16:57 - Apr 10 by controversial_jack

We do know that! Hostages have not been freed and Hamas is still strong. The Israel economy has been trashed, down 27%. Benny Yahoo very unpopular too. Some good news at last

Is there a world record for being wrong

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67562488?pinned_post_locator=u

Hamas,

https://www.ft.com/content/2106fb53-64bb-4f2f-86fc-d2b772c0a8d1

Really, this being controversial lark works much better if it's not entirely laughable.

Edited to add, I myself posted that Netanyahu was unpopular and there had been parge protests against his actions. That isn't new.
[Post edited 10 Apr 18:35]
Aid workers killed on 00:03 - Apr 11 with 413 viewscontroversial_jack

Aid workers killed on 18:32 - Apr 10 by SullutaCreturned

Is there a world record for being wrong

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-67562488?pinned_post_locator=u

Hamas,

https://www.ft.com/content/2106fb53-64bb-4f2f-86fc-d2b772c0a8d1

Really, this being controversial lark works much better if it's not entirely laughable.

Edited to add, I myself posted that Netanyahu was unpopular and there had been parge protests against his actions. That isn't new.
[Post edited 10 Apr 18:35]

Did i say that it's new?
Aid workers killed on 08:22 - Apr 11 with 380 viewsSullutaCreturned

Aid workers killed on 21:36 - Apr 7 by jackrmee

Yes both sides are to blame. One is much worse than the other though.

Well I don't remember (though I could be wrong) Israel procaliming they wanted to wipe Gaza off the face of the Earth but Hamas certainly did say they wanted to wipe Israel off.

Israel says it wants to destroy Hamas.

In which case, yes, Hamas are worse from that point of view. What Israel is doing now though, that is worse than anything else that has gone on in my memory of this constant conflict.

Israel cannot keep saying ah but the holocaust, antisemitism, it can't say that after what it has been doing. If its not genocide it is definitely mass murder.
Aid workers killed on 08:47 - Apr 11 with 370 viewsjackrmee

Aid workers killed on 08:22 - Apr 11 by SullutaCreturned

Well I don't remember (though I could be wrong) Israel procaliming they wanted to wipe Gaza off the face of the Earth but Hamas certainly did say they wanted to wipe Israel off.

Israel says it wants to destroy Hamas.

In which case, yes, Hamas are worse from that point of view. What Israel is doing now though, that is worse than anything else that has gone on in my memory of this constant conflict.

Israel cannot keep saying ah but the holocaust, antisemitism, it can't say that after what it has been doing. If its not genocide it is definitely mass murder.

Ok so you say that Hamas has “said” worse things.
Yet Israel have “done” worse things.

Ok seems fair. Let them carry on 👍

Aid workers killed on 13:27 - Apr 11 with 349 viewsSullutaCreturned

Aid workers killed on 08:47 - Apr 11 by jackrmee

Ok so you say that Hamas has “said” worse things.
Yet Israel have “done” worse things.

Ok seems fair. Let them carry on 👍

Who said let them carry on?

What Israel have done is only worse by scale. Kidnapping, torturing, murdering, it's all bad and they both have done it. For Israel at least it is in response to continual threats from Hamas. Hamas have declared they want to wipe israel off the face of the Earth, what is Israel supposed to do, roll over and accept it?

Was Israel supposed to just say ok when Hamas attacked and took hostages? Did you think Israel wouldn't respond? The big problem is the level of their response, they have gone too far.
As I said, they both have to accept the two state solution, it doesn't work unless they both comply.
Aid workers killed on 14:12 - Apr 11 with 336 viewsDaPs166

Aid workers killed on 12:42 - Apr 7 by SullutaCreturned

This^

Israel reacted to Hamas in a predictable way, a way that was initially acceptable to most neutrals.
It has gone way past acceptable now though. They are killing children, they are killing the innocent and they are even killing aid workers.

Even Israel's own people are protesting against this.

Netanyahu needs to stop the slaughter but I maintain that he wants the strip cleared of Muslims, one way or the other.

Israel’s own people are protesting against Netanyahu because they believe he’s a roadblock to getting the hostages back. They’re not protesting because they think the war isn’t justified.
Aid workers killed on 14:15 - Apr 11 with 334 viewsonehunglow

Aid workers killed on 13:27 - Apr 11 by SullutaCreturned

Who said let them carry on?

What Israel have done is only worse by scale. Kidnapping, torturing, murdering, it's all bad and they both have done it. For Israel at least it is in response to continual threats from Hamas. Hamas have declared they want to wipe israel off the face of the Earth, what is Israel supposed to do, roll over and accept it?

Was Israel supposed to just say ok when Hamas attacked and took hostages? Did you think Israel wouldn't respond? The big problem is the level of their response, they have gone too far.
As I said, they both have to accept the two state solution, it doesn't work unless they both comply.

Not just Hamas.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Aid workers killed on 14:22 - Apr 11 with 330 viewsDaPs166

You do realise Israel is 21% Arab Muslim? As in 21% of its citizens are Muslim.

You do also realise that Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005, including every Jew there, even the dead bodies in cemeteries.

To say that Israel want no Muslim presence in Gaza is quite simply idiotic. And you’ve clearly been brainwashed by Taqiyaa Islamists that seem to be welcomed with open arms in Wales.
Aid workers killed on 14:53 - Apr 11 with 302 viewscontroversial_jack

Aid workers killed on 14:22 - Apr 11 by DaPs166

You do realise Israel is 21% Arab Muslim? As in 21% of its citizens are Muslim.

You do also realise that Israel pulled out of Gaza in 2005, including every Jew there, even the dead bodies in cemeteries.

To say that Israel want no Muslim presence in Gaza is quite simply idiotic. And you’ve clearly been brainwashed by Taqiyaa Islamists that seem to be welcomed with open arms in Wales.

Incorrect!

https://www.euronews.com/2023/12/11/israel-trying-to-clear-palestinians-from-gaz
Aid workers killed on 14:58 - Apr 11 with 294 viewsDaPs166

Aid workers killed on 14:53 - Apr 11 by controversial_jack

Incorrect!

https://www.euronews.com/2023/12/11/israel-trying-to-clear-palestinians-from-gaz

Which part is incorrect? Everything I said is a fact.

The facts show that the claims made by certain people about wanting to remove all Muslims is simply false. It also makes the ‘apartheid’ arguments look ridiculous.

Your only evidence is this article “Israel trying to clear Palestinians from Gaza, claims UN agency head”. Well done on proving nothing.
[Post edited 11 Apr 14:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024