Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread AFTERSHOCK ! 14:04 - Apr 7 with 9801 viewsModeratorC

The Swans have a wonderful record against Stoke City. Honest !

Yap Yap here’s another Swansea City excuse ! 8th Apr 2024 08:00
The Swans wheeled out another player after the hopeless effort put in over the past few weeks, this time at Middlesbrough. Now it’s one of the better performers in the squad,Harry Darling. 5

Does Williams have more options than he even knows at Swansea ? 7th Apr 2024 13:49
Recent results from what is described as the first team squad have left a lot of the Jack Army holding their heads in their hands. The lack of conviction and determination coupled with pure negativity is really taking its toll on many. However, is there a some hope ? 0

Swans v Stoke City latest : And let’s be honest he should be sacked now ! 9th Apr 2024 12:42
There’s a particularly concerning record for Wednesday night’s visitors, Stoke City. We will have a look at that in this report. The past few weeks have indeed taken their toll on Swans fans, we’ve covered it already, there’s nothing more to be said. What we want to see right now is action and leave your words in the dressing room. 1

Major injury blow plus Williams puts his squad on notice 10th Apr 2024 11:30
The Swans will host Stoke City at the Swansea.com this evening (8pm) and many of those attending have little faith in the noise and talk we continue to hear from the club. However, this is a day for supporting the team and getting behind the players who wear our clubs shirt on the pitch. 2

TEAM NEWS : Swansea City v Stoke City 10th Apr 2024 18:03
Tonight’s game will see two changes we are told, as to who they are ? Well one has to be up front and one in midfield. We shall see. If anyone is worried about getting a seat in the ground, don’t be. There will be plenty of room. 0

Anger is an energy : Grimes inspirational in tense win v Stoke 11th Apr 2024 08:00
Swansea City didn’t look too troubled in this game, but the anger on the pitch was palpable as much as the anger off it. A huge chunk of missing fans decided they were not attending, and the club has to take stock on where they are going forwards. 14,692 was the official attendance, but we all know that’s as mythical as it gets. At least two thousand season ticket holders were not present. It was more like twelve thousand. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 17:52 - Apr 10 with 1165 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 14:39 - Apr 10 by builthjack

You will be able to pop into the ticket office and buy tickets.

A cash turnstile would be good though..

Diolch
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 18:22 - Apr 10 with 1109 viewsfbreath

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 14:39 - Apr 10 by builthjack

You will be able to pop into the ticket office and buy tickets.

A cash turnstile would be good though..

Cash that’s a dirty word to our club.

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 19:55 - Apr 10 with 962 viewsKeithHaynes

Here we go then !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:19 - Apr 10 with 902 viewsRhonddaSwans

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CLEAVER FREEKICK

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:20 - Apr 10 with 897 viewshobo

Best finisher at the club
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:20 - Apr 10 with 894 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:19 - Apr 10 by RhonddaSwans

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

CLEAVER FREEKICK

Cullen is 1000000000x better than jerry

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:27 - Apr 10 with 842 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:20 - Apr 10 by hobo

Best finisher at the club

He should of been ahead of jerry the donkey all season

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:29 - Apr 10 with 834 viewsRhonddaSwans

that was a goal 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:30 - Apr 10 with 826 viewsLuther27

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:29 - Apr 10 by RhonddaSwans

that was a goal 😂

I love Stroud 😂
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:30 - Apr 10 with 825 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:29 - Apr 10 by RhonddaSwans

that was a goal 😂

Lucky.
Very lucky.
We score then go off the boil
Weird

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:32 - Apr 10 with 799 viewsQJumpingJack

Luke Cundle and Ben Wilmot on the Stoke bench.
Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:34 - Apr 10 with 786 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:30 - Apr 10 by onehunglow

Lucky.
Very lucky.
We score then go off the boil
Weird

Mate we have dropped the tempo big time.

game management?
We are bloody lucky that should be 1-1 without a question of doubt.

That was a goal Rushworth dropped the ball.

Ronald is looking good tonight

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:35 - Apr 10 with 778 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:32 - Apr 10 by QJumpingJack

Luke Cundle and Ben Wilmot on the Stoke bench.

😭 Cundle loves scoring against us

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:37 - Apr 10 with 762 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:34 - Apr 10 by RhonddaSwans

game management?

I just hate watching us.
Even when we score,it feels the opposition will shaft us
Pitch is trickybtool
Need to be sensible

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:39 - Apr 10 with 734 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:37 - Apr 10 by onehunglow

I just hate watching us.
Even when we score,it feels the opposition will shaft us
Pitch is trickybtool
Need to be sensible

I am with you brother 💯

I use to relax at 1 nil in the cooper days but you know there is a mistake or two in our side.

We need to survive and rebuild in the summer.

I wanna see Miko on at some point today to put the debate to bed 🛏️
[Post edited 10 Apr 20:40]

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:40 - Apr 10 with 730 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:34 - Apr 10 by RhonddaSwans

game management?

Na he had it in both hands. Player accidentally headed it out of his hands when he got up. Free kick.

This lady pundit isn’t very good tbf

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:41 - Apr 10 with 720 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:40 - Apr 10 by jackrmee

Na he had it in both hands. Player accidentally headed it out of his hands when he got up. Free kick.

The sky punditry is way better lee hendry and the other guy thinks it was a goal.

So do I the ball slipped but hey no goal thank god 😁
Think of that the other way around with the stakes of tonights game 😲

Massive calls

COME ON THE SWANS!
[Post edited 10 Apr 20:44]

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:42 - Apr 10 with 707 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:40 - Apr 10 by jackrmee

We need this tonight

Please 🥺 lads bring this home!

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:47 - Apr 10 with 680 viewsunion_jack

I’m sorry to say this but Ronald is hopeless. He’s not beaten his man all night and his crossing is awful.

Paterson also needs to calm down a bit or we are going to be down to 1.

Still, winning at HT.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:48 - Apr 10 with 664 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:47 - Apr 10 by union_jack

I’m sorry to say this but Ronald is hopeless. He’s not beaten his man all night and his crossing is awful.

Still, winning at HT.

Ron has gone backwards .
There must be a reason for that .

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:51 - Apr 10 with 621 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:48 - Apr 10 by onehunglow

Ron has gone backwards .

Mentally and physically knackered maybe. He was beaten earlier in by a tall centre half which he should have won really.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:52 - Apr 10 with 615 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:47 - Apr 10 by union_jack

Still, winning at HT.

He’s gone past his man a few times but he keeps getting yanked back. The ref only noticed it once.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:53 - Apr 10 with 607 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:41 - Apr 10 by RhonddaSwans

The sky punditry is way better lee hendry and the other guy thinks it was a goal.

So do I the ball slipped but hey no goal thank god 😁
Think of that the other way around with the stakes of tonights game 😲

Massive calls

COME ON THE SWANS!
[Post edited 10 Apr 20:44]

Wow! Didn’t even know it was on Sky. Topman

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:54 - Apr 10 with 600 viewsRhonddaSwans

Good first half going in with the lead pwwwaaa

(deep breath)

Gutted I am not there tonight

First observation is well done to the jack army 🪖!
Cheering challenges again thank you YJB if we win Tonight it is thanks to you lot.

Cullen is Swansea through amd through he should start every other game end of.
Grimes well done man some good challenges!

Ronald bit more work on him he will be top flight and in the brazil squad next 3 years!

Fulton nice to see him hitting them again (we all know what this lad can do)

Darling where are you well done on not getting a yellow yet

Rushworth take your time mate 😆

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:54 - Apr 10 with 598 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City v Stoke City : Match day thread TUESDAY on 20:48 - Apr 10 by onehunglow

Ron has gone backwards .

It’s called form.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024