Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fan engagement event 16:49 - Apr 10 with 3105 viewspencoedjack

At Bryntirion club on 23rd April at 7 pm if anyone is interested.

Luke Williams
Andy Colman
Gavin Levey
& a current player.

Will be there.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Fan engagement event on 19:41 - Apr 10 with 2145 viewsQJumpingJack

Well done to the club for organising but the timing is very risky.
If we lose to Stoke and Rotherham then this may not be a good idea.
And Luke will need to be focusing on the team / not fans forums....?
šŸ”“ Fan engagement event on 13:10 - Apr 22 with 1902 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone going tomorrow night drop me a DM šŸ‘

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Fan engagement event on 12:30 - Apr 23 with 1626 viewsKeithHaynes

Itā€™s tonight šŸ‘

Fan engagement event on 17:11 - Apr 23 with 1548 viewspencoedjack

Me šŸ‘
Fan engagement event on 17:17 - Apr 23 with 1544 viewsKeithHaynes

Fan engagement event on 17:11 - Apr 23 by pencoedjack

Me šŸ‘

I didnā€™t know šŸ˜‚šŸ‘

Fan engagement event on 17:36 - Apr 23 with 1514 viewsmax936

No Gude???

Anyone know wtf he does??

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Fan engagement event on 17:37 - Apr 23 with 1514 viewsBoundy

Fan engagement event on 17:36 - Apr 23 by max936

No Gude???

Anyone know wtf he does??

Has anyone told him ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the peopleā€”not the master."

Fan engagement event on 17:39 - Apr 23 with 1511 viewsKeithHaynes

Fan engagement event on 17:37 - Apr 23 by Boundy

Has anyone told him ?

Itā€™s Coleman, Luke Williams, Grimes and The academy bloke.

Login to get fewer ads

Fan engagement event on 17:42 - Apr 23 with 1497 viewsKeithHaynes

I think they are looking for a more jovial event.

Fan engagement event on 20:01 - Apr 23 with 1418 viewsmax936

Fan engagement event on 17:42 - Apr 23 by KeithHaynes

I think they are looking for a more jovial event.

Perhaps they'll supply squash and jelly and ice cream for the attendees.

Fan engagement event on 20:09 - Apr 23 with 1403 viewsmax936

I wonder if Colemans most fervent supporter on here will be there sitting on his lap?

Fan engagement event on 20:11 - Apr 23 with 1395 viewsWhiterockin

Fan engagement event on 20:09 - Apr 23 by max936

I wonder if Colemans most fervent supporter on here will be there sitting on his lap?

Look under the table supping from a bowl.
Fan engagement event on 20:18 - Apr 23 with 1366 viewsmax936

Fan engagement event on 20:11 - Apr 23 by Whiterockin

Look under the table supping from a bowl.

Hope he doesn't chew a leg on the table!

Fan engagement event on 21:38 - Apr 23 with 1289 viewsQJumpingJack

any updates?
Fan engagement event on 22:19 - Apr 23 with 1236 viewsmax936

Fan engagement event on 21:38 - Apr 23 by QJumpingJack

any updates?

The Jelly and Ice Cream went down nicely apparently.

Fan engagement event on 22:57 - Apr 23 with 1183 viewsunion_jack

Fan engagement event on 22:19 - Apr 23 by max936

The Jelly and Ice Cream went down nicely apparently.

Served with NDAs all riund by the sounds of itšŸ˜‚

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Fan engagement event on 23:04 - Apr 23 with 1166 viewsDr_Winston

Would be easy enough for the club to not run these things at all. I'll give dues to anyone "official" who turns up for one knowing full well that it's probably not going to be a comfortable night.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Fan engagement event on 23:39 - Apr 23 with 1135 viewsReslovenSwan1

Fan engagement event on 23:04 - Apr 23 by Dr_Winston

Would be easy enough for the club to not run these things at all. I'll give dues to anyone "official" who turns up for one knowing full well that it's probably not going to be a comfortable night.

Nne points in the bag with zero goals conceded. The trifle should go down well.

Why not? The fans do not need to be serial losers moaning continuously.

The team is playing well, there is money to spend, several kids are coming through, and the recruitment in in place. The owners do not know "mae hen wlad yn Hadau" but those sort of people have no money to invest in football.

The fans have little to complain about for now. They will manufacture some sort of gripe.

Investment - done
Owners present - done
Communication - done
Cash for transfers - done
Debt cut - done
Swansea way - work in progress

"Err... now lets demand to know full details about the LLC democracy and all that" .

"Brilliant Ianto they will never spill the bean on that for commercial reasons".

What have the "Yankees" ever done for us?
[Post edited 23 Apr 23:44]

Wise sage since Toshack era

Fan engagement event on 03:16 - Apr 24 with 1070 viewsKeithHaynes

Fan engagement event on 23:39 - Apr 23 by ReslovenSwan1

Nne points in the bag with zero goals conceded. The trifle should go down well.

Why not? The fans do not need to be serial losers moaning continuously.

The team is playing well, there is money to spend, several kids are coming through, and the recruitment in in place. The owners do not know "mae hen wlad yn Hadau" but those sort of people have no money to invest in football.

The fans have little to complain about for now. They will manufacture some sort of gripe.

Investment - done
Owners present - done
Communication - done
Cash for transfers - done
Debt cut - done
Swansea way - work in progress

"Err... now lets demand to know full details about the LLC democracy and all that" .

"Brilliant Ianto they will never spill the bean on that for commercial reasons".

What have the "Yankees" ever done for us?
[Post edited 23 Apr 23:44]

Up early for a spot of sea fishing.

And to add the Trust sorted this and the last forum it wasnā€™t a club initiiative.

The LLC is an important part of the clubs structure in the UK.

Nobody is going overboard with it, itā€™s a simple question that they refuse to answer. If youā€™re happy with that type of transparency then so be it. Can you advise me of the transfer of money from the LLC to the club ? Is this the vehicle that pays certain salaries ? We wonā€™t known until next July, 2025. And tbh I doubt we will know then either. Iā€™m pretty certain you donā€™t know either. Thatā€™s my only ever question to the club, and this website.

You are not talking to the right people. And although you are satisfied with the current picture, I can assure you not everyone is. Nobody is not supporting Swansea City, nobody really cares in the main about what anyone within the clubs structure says. Many have seen it and heard it before. If you do the maths then you will see a club that has to sell to survive and remain working within the standards set for sustainability. Thatā€™s a maximum loss of 30 million over three years without going deep in to it. If the club is so say losing 2 million a month it doesnā€™t take a genius to see some big red flags ahead. Itā€™s isnā€™t all roses and nobody is playing an us and them game, bar a few. And to insinuate that is very much incorrect. The Swans have to find new ways of raising funds and finance or the alleged gaps being plugged bi monthly (from the LLC I believe and fair pay to them) That wonā€™t last forever. New ways of raising finance in needed quickly or Iā€™m pretty certain the club will be on a precipice.

Yes there is money for the summer but it has to be offset against other commitments and sustainability issues. Iā€™ve been saying it for months, it all feels a bit like, oh shit, we are in trouble, how did this happen ?

I am more than happy that the club has who they have within their employ, and yes there is nobody else. My view is at least they are trying, although this season must not be repeated. You talk about a united Swansea, but unfortunately your post goes well against any form of unification with those comments.

This isnā€™t a point scoring situation, the very future of the club will be at stake. Again ! If they donā€™t pull some rabbits out of the hat or get bailed out with this premier league money that is allegedly going to be agreed this summer. Either way, nobody should be off their guard, thatā€™s pure stupidity.

Fan engagement event on 06:15 - Apr 24 with 1001 viewsWhiterockin

Fan engagement event on 03:16 - Apr 24 by KeithHaynes

Up early for a spot of sea fishing.

And to add the Trust sorted this and the last forum it wasnā€™t a club initiiative.

The LLC is an important part of the clubs structure in the UK.

Nobody is going overboard with it, itā€™s a simple question that they refuse to answer. If youā€™re happy with that type of transparency then so be it. Can you advise me of the transfer of money from the LLC to the club ? Is this the vehicle that pays certain salaries ? We wonā€™t known until next July, 2025. And tbh I doubt we will know then either. Iā€™m pretty certain you donā€™t know either. Thatā€™s my only ever question to the club, and this website.

You are not talking to the right people. And although you are satisfied with the current picture, I can assure you not everyone is. Nobody is not supporting Swansea City, nobody really cares in the main about what anyone within the clubs structure says. Many have seen it and heard it before. If you do the maths then you will see a club that has to sell to survive and remain working within the standards set for sustainability. Thatā€™s a maximum loss of 30 million over three years without going deep in to it. If the club is so say losing 2 million a month it doesnā€™t take a genius to see some big red flags ahead. Itā€™s isnā€™t all roses and nobody is playing an us and them game, bar a few. And to insinuate that is very much incorrect. The Swans have to find new ways of raising funds and finance or the alleged gaps being plugged bi monthly (from the LLC I believe and fair pay to them) That wonā€™t last forever. New ways of raising finance in needed quickly or Iā€™m pretty certain the club will be on a precipice.

Yes there is money for the summer but it has to be offset against other commitments and sustainability issues. Iā€™ve been saying it for months, it all feels a bit like, oh shit, we are in trouble, how did this happen ?

I am more than happy that the club has who they have within their employ, and yes there is nobody else. My view is at least they are trying, although this season must not be repeated. You talk about a united Swansea, but unfortunately your post goes well against any form of unification with those comments.

This isnā€™t a point scoring situation, the very future of the club will be at stake. Again ! If they donā€™t pull some rabbits out of the hat or get bailed out with this premier league money that is allegedly going to be agreed this summer. Either way, nobody should be off their guard, thatā€™s pure stupidity.

Some see it some don't, until one day it will creep up and bite you.
Fan engagement event on 12:26 - Apr 24 with 813 viewsReslovenSwan1

Fan engagement event on 06:15 - Apr 24 by Whiterockin

Some see it some don't, until one day it will creep up and bite you.

I believe the owners have a plan. If the team is around the top 6 to 8 they might hit it hard in January for an extra shove. They have friends with deep pockets from the DC days and others. Hopefully they are engaged and ready to strike if Swansea were in the Ipswich scenario.

Investors would se the chances of a pay day drop from 15 to 1 to 3 to 1. Next season 4th but struggling to keep up. Spend the cash Piroe on loan and another Ronald signing. It is not on the club interest to tell people what resources they have and what billionaires are in toe. I take them on trust. It is the Welsh passenger owner I do not trust. They acted without logic.

Fan engagement event on 12:35 - Apr 24 with 794 viewsRhonddaSwans

Fan engagement event on 17:11 - Apr 23 by pencoedjack

Me šŸ‘

What was actually said mate?

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

Fan engagement event on 13:24 - Apr 24 with 732 viewsWhiterockin

Fan engagement event on 12:26 - Apr 24 by ReslovenSwan1

I believe the owners have a plan. If the team is around the top 6 to 8 they might hit it hard in January for an extra shove. They have friends with deep pockets from the DC days and others. Hopefully they are engaged and ready to strike if Swansea were in the Ipswich scenario.

Investors would se the chances of a pay day drop from 15 to 1 to 3 to 1. Next season 4th but struggling to keep up. Spend the cash Piroe on loan and another Ronald signing. It is not on the club interest to tell people what resources they have and what billionaires are in toe. I take them on trust. It is the Welsh passenger owner I do not trust. They acted without logic.

They have friends with deep pockets from the DC days and others.

Vincent Tan?
Fan engagement event on 13:36 - Apr 24 with 704 viewsReslovenSwan1

Fan engagement event on 13:24 - Apr 24 by Whiterockin

They have friends with deep pockets from the DC days and others.

Vincent Tan?

I had read about people like Erick Thordir but he is already engaged with Oxford United. A business partner of Levien in days gone by. Then they're are Silverstein s Saudi friends perhaps?

Kaplan and Levien have exemplary contracts just like Huw told us. They become rich by not losing money over the long term.

Fan engagement event on 13:42 - Apr 24 with 683 viewsWhiterockin

Fan engagement event on 13:36 - Apr 24 by ReslovenSwan1

I had read about people like Erick Thordir but he is already engaged with Oxford United. A business partner of Levien in days gone by. Then they're are Silverstein s Saudi friends perhaps?

Kaplan and Levien have exemplary contracts just like Huw told us. They become rich by not losing money over the long term.

What do you call long term. We are coming up to year 8 and the last 12 months they have pumped more money in than any time since the purchase, with an asset now worth half the value of when they bought it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024