Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin 13:00 - Apr 13 with 5932 viewsQJumpingJack

Ben Rumsby is running the story that Swansea are now set to sue Russell Martin for £2m for "breach of contract"
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:17 - Apr 13 with 764 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:01 - Apr 13 by max936

Oh look I've been down arrowed, now I wonder who that could have been ???

Pity mun

You act like a bully.

If you in public called me 'pathetic ' or a 'narcissist' in an office setting you would almost certainly be asked to explain yourself. It is up to Keith to act or not. It is now becoming a established pattern from you.

I always belief people on forums should behave in the same way as they would in person. You will say no doubt if you met me you would.

Down arrows are not meant as a provocation. It is a simple indicator that I did not like your post very much. I have up ticked one of two of your other posts if they have merit. Use the down arrows to give your opinion on my post it is enough. If you have a counter argument then crack on.

Wise sage since Toshack era

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:19 - Apr 13 with 763 viewsunion_jack

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:14 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

I used to drive past Resolven,very fast .
I used to work in Neath as a young man and found the higher up the valley ,the narkier the people.
They hated Jacks,for sure
Ever been to watch the Whites at the Gnoll,when The Ayatollah ,Brian Williams and Richie Pugh were in their dirty pomp?
Get my drift

I remember the chant of Neath Neath Neath! Not the catchiest of tunes I’ve got to say😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:19 - Apr 13 with 765 viewsmax936

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:04 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Don’t worry 😉

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:22 - Apr 13 with 752 viewsonehunglow

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:19 - Apr 13 by union_jack

I remember the chant of Neath Neath Neath! Not the catchiest of tunes I’ve got to say😁

Neath,use your teeth .
They did

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:22 - Apr 13 with 748 viewsunion_jack

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:17 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

You act like a bully.

If you in public called me 'pathetic ' or a 'narcissist' in an office setting you would almost certainly be asked to explain yourself. It is up to Keith to act or not. It is now becoming a established pattern from you.

I always belief people on forums should behave in the same way as they would in person. You will say no doubt if you met me you would.

Down arrows are not meant as a provocation. It is a simple indicator that I did not like your post very much. I have up ticked one of two of your other posts if they have merit. Use the down arrows to give your opinion on my post it is enough. If you have a counter argument then crack on.

You seem far too sensitive a soul for this football and forum malarkey. Relax a bit and let it go over your head like we all do.

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:23 - Apr 13 with 748 viewsmax936

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:08 - Apr 13 by union_jack

Click on the underlined number then make your way to Res’s house.

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:25 - Apr 13 with 730 viewsonehunglow

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:22 - Apr 13 by union_jack

You seem far too sensitive a soul for this football and forum malarkey. Relax a bit and let it go over your head like we all do.

I dunno.
I see my arse regularly but Keith keeps a tight ship so things don’t get out of hand .
I like Keith ,even if he’s wrong on something
And get his book.
I ll send you my copy when I’ve finished it and I ll sign it too.
You can be the proud owner and show it to my followers down there

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:26 - Apr 13 with 725 viewsmax936

Funny that cause 99% of things usually do

Login to get fewer ads

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:27 - Apr 13 with 716 viewsunion_jack

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:25 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

I dunno.
I see my arse regularly but Keith keeps a tight ship so things don’t get out of hand .
I like Keith ,even if he’s wrong on something
And get his book.
I ll send you my copy when I’ve finished it and I ll sign it too.
You can be the proud owner and show it to my followers down there

My comment wasn’t aimed at you R! I’ll gladly receive a signed copy of your memoirs though👍😁

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:27 - Apr 13 with 720 viewsQJumpingJack

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:14 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

The Supporters trust biggest ever investment was £400k to South east English lawyers and insurers. In my opinion they should invest all their money locally in money making schemes or local football charities.

They only ever put £200k into the club in 2002. They have taken £800k in dividends and £500k form the other owners in a settlement. They will not have a penny or best wishes until I see some worthwhile ventures. I simply do not believe that are any use to the club. They are takers not givers.

Please can I kindly ask you to stop derailing every thread.
Your constant posts about the Trust have nothing do with this topic.

Keith works very hard with this forum and your posts about the Trust are unfair and unjust - the same comments being posted time and time again devalue this forum.

You have issues with the Trust 2015-2016.
Maybe:
1) listen to Jason Levien in 2017 at the Trust forum - he was recorded.
2) take it up with people who worked on the Trust at the time - they are easy to find
3) create your own thread "labelled Trust 2015/2016" so all discussions can be kept in one place so they don't spoil other threads where there is constructive discussions on other matters.

Thank you
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:28 - Apr 13 with 716 viewsQJumpingJack

Back to the thread.

I wonder who fed Rumsby the story....?
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:29 - Apr 13 with 700 viewsmax936

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:17 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

You act like a bully.

Like I've advised previously feel free to PM me and take it off here.

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:32 - Apr 13 with 666 viewsReslovenSwan1

I am concerned for him. He gets personal when people do not agree with him. I am not sensitive at all. I lived under a death threat for about one year at work overseas

He does not mind being called all sort of filth by Englishman (s called banter) but gets uptight about a down arrow from a nobody from Neath Valley. Make sense of that.

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:32 - Apr 13 with 670 viewsonehunglow

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:27 - Apr 13 by union_jack

My comment wasn’t aimed at you R! I’ll gladly receive a signed copy of your memoirs though👍😁

I know.
As I told Keith once,Indud start to write a book after several ex colleagues in Plod suggested,one of whom wrote two books,both abject shyte .
I did start on my main PC at the time but managed to delete what I’d written accidentally and couldn’t be arsed .
My missus then took seriously ill and I lost motivation.
I also worried about possible defamation or reprisals that could ensue if I’d really let loose .It doesn’t help with my having a combustible nature
I could have false names to protect myself but Keith has more determination than me . I’m a bit of a tart really

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:35 - Apr 13 with 655 viewsmax936

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:32 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

I know.
As I told Keith once,Indud start to write a book after several ex colleagues in Plod suggested,one of whom wrote two books,both abject shyte .
I did start on my main PC at the time but managed to delete what I’d written accidentally and couldn’t be arsed .
My missus then took seriously ill and I lost motivation.
I also worried about possible defamation or reprisals that could ensue if I’d really let loose .It doesn’t help with my having a combustible nature
I could have false names to protect myself but Keith has more determination than me . I’m a bit of a tart really

You haven't got a combustible nature have you, well I never

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:40 - Apr 13 with 641 viewsonehunglow

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:35 - Apr 13 by max936

You haven't got a combustible nature have you, well I never

Yes dear but I keep it in check.
I’ve not lost it Scot about 35 years .
It’s not easy
I blame my mother ,thecSandfiekds,Lewis ‘s Pies and Jesus

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:49 - Apr 13 with 620 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 17:14 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

The Supporters trust biggest ever investment was £400k to South east English lawyers and insurers. In my opinion they should invest all their money locally in money making schemes or local football charities.

They only ever put £200k into the club in 2002. They have taken £800k in dividends and £500k form the other owners in a settlement. They will not have a penny or best wishes until I see some worthwhile ventures. I simply do not believe that are any use to the club. They are takers not givers.

Not another anti trust rant. Time to move on.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:50 - Apr 13 with 620 viewsmax936

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:40 - Apr 13 by onehunglow

Yes dear but I keep it in check.
I’ve not lost it Scot about 35 years .
It’s not easy
I blame my mother ,thecSandfiekds,Lewis ‘s Pies and Jesus

You can't blame anyone bar yourself mun. I think you overstate your composure, you've always been decent when I've met you., bit odd but decent

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 19:44 - Apr 13 with 573 viewsReslovenSwan1

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:49 - Apr 13 by felixstowe_jack

Not another anti trust rant. Time to move on.

Selluta raised the issue of club and their shareholders of paying English legal people big sums.

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 21:44 - Apr 13 with 514 viewsQJumpingJack

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 14:08 - Apr 13 by KeithHaynes

He didn’t walk away, his case is he was constructively dismissed, the Swans launched an action last year. Both sides arguing ever since. The EFL wouldn’t allow it to fester from the summer to now. The report is a bit flawed on that point.

His constructive dismissal is believed to have happened around March 9th last year from the Steve Kaplan / Russell Martin meeting in a central London hotel prior to the Millwall away game. Then the cancellation of flights to Washington and their current regime not wanting to continue to employ him. That’s Martin’s case. Whatever the Swans is I’m certain they are going to have to work hard on this to defend Martin’s allegations. This doesn’t affect the compensation for staff who left with him. This again is being made personal by the club just like they did with Steve Cooper. The Swans are now merely fighting back with their own case on top of the legal actions of last year.

Also we have been keeping people uo to date on this website since Martin left. Either people don’t value the work put in to report that, have cognitive issues regards understanding the content or just want to have a go at Russell Martin.

Logic before lies.

This post has been edited by an administrator

wasn't the original issue around whether Southampton were a Premier League or Championship club when they made the official approach? The division was a key element to the compensation amount? Or I am missing something?

Rumsby seems to be running a new story?
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 21:50 - Apr 13 with 505 viewsvetchonian

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 21:44 - Apr 13 by QJumpingJack

wasn't the original issue around whether Southampton were a Premier League or Championship club when they made the official approach? The division was a key element to the compensation amount? Or I am missing something?

Rumsby seems to be running a new story?

yes this is a side show....
The issue you discuss has gone to arbitration still no outcome....rumours abound Russ is about to jump ship once more to join Brighton.
The club has now decided to sue Russ things separate to the club v club issue maybe as a way to push Southampton

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 22:46 - Apr 13 with 466 viewsQJumpingJack

BBC update:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68807285
The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 23:24 - Apr 13 with 425 viewsonehunglow

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:50 - Apr 13 by max936

You can't blame anyone bar yourself mun. I think you overstate your composure, you've always been decent when I've met you., bit odd but decent

Odd
Every deceive ever met in Swansea is odd
If not odd, I'd worry
I'm
From an odd family, oddly enough

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 23:34 - Apr 13 with 407 viewsReslovenSwan1

Another article suggested Swansea wanted £2m but Southampton only paid £1m which Swansea have already received. Presumably if Southampton refuse to pay then Martin should is Swansea's argument .

Southampton were actually paying up Martin's contract on his behalf if I am not mistaken. It is Martin's obligation to pay not Southampton's. SFSC are not going to pay Martin's bills, for sure, if he is off to Brighton.

Some will argue Martin had a lovely leaving do professing love for the club while short changing it at the same time. Its getting the fans on side at the expense of the club. Rafa did this at Newcastle knowing the fans detested the owner at the time.

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 23:38 - Apr 13 with 405 viewscockett_jack

The Telegraph: Swansea-Russell Martin on 18:32 - Apr 13 by ReslovenSwan1

I am concerned for him. He gets personal when people do not agree with him. I am not sensitive at all. I lived under a death threat for about one year at work overseas

He does not mind being called all sort of filth by Englishman (s called banter) but gets uptight about a down arrow from a nobody from Neath Valley. Make sense of that.

You are way too sensitive about chants/banter mate; honestly it just cannot be healthy at all. Do you think English fans take it to heart as much as you do when they do exactly the same to each other re English regional stuff? Every fan of an English club we have played I’ve talked to have been sound and see it for what it is, banter. I’m sure there are a couple ‘bigots’ for want of a better phrase that come to the Liberty but I really do think you need to thicken the skin a bit
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024