Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unbelievable these Tories 06:09 - May 1 with 6742 viewsbuilthjack

So, after all the drama, and over half a billion spent, the Tories have lost over 60% of the people that they were deporting to Rwanda.
Only about 2000 of the 5700 can still be traced. The rest are missing.
What a shower of shite again.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Unbelievable these Tories on 11:21 - May 12 with 1194 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Unbelievable these Tories on 11:03 - May 12 by SullutaCreturned

Ah but saying such things will draw comments like you're sexist, you don't like her regional accent, you don't like her background because she was a poor single arent done good.

Many people of left AND right see things through blinkers, if you're not with them you must be with the other side. I think Zahawi should be in prison but that doesn't matter; If I say something bad about Rayner then I must be a Tory and the same thing works the other way around.

As for being squeaky clean, let they who are without sin cast the first stone in which case there ain't no politician can say a word.

You look at the criticism the likes of Boris has for not being able to keep it in his pants with multiple affairs and loads of kids with different women but you can’t criticise a woman for running off with a married mp and having loads of kids with multiple men.

There are huge double standards at play here.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Unbelievable these Tories on 11:26 - May 12 with 1177 viewsSullutaCreturned

Unbelievable these Tories on 11:21 - May 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

You look at the criticism the likes of Boris has for not being able to keep it in his pants with multiple affairs and loads of kids with different women but you can’t criticise a woman for running off with a married mp and having loads of kids with multiple men.

I think, Joesus, you need to go into the Temple (well Westminster) and turn some tables over, well kick some politicians backsides.

You're right though, they have variable standards. Whatever suits at the time.
Unbelievable these Tories on 15:08 - May 12 with 1141 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Unbelievable these Tories on 11:26 - May 12 by SullutaCreturned

I think, Joesus, you need to go into the Temple (well Westminster) and turn some tables over, well kick some politicians backsides.

You're right though, they have variable standards. Whatever suits at the time.

I’d love to. I would tear them a new one. Put me in charge of standards and I’ll set the bar so high within weeks there’ll be no f*cker left. Zero tolerance.

Oh you’ve been caught sending a dick pic to a blackmailer whilst you should be working as well as the contact details of several other people? No it’s not a mistake no you aren’t brave. Gone!

What’s that? You were wearing a dress and high heels and got pissed and crashed your car and fled the scene. No you aren’t brave for admitting that you’re trans you’ve committed an offence. Don’t let the door hit your flabby arse on the way out. Gone!

Hi Claudia I hear you were convicted for threatening to throw acid in someone’s face. That’s fine you can carry on working here for as long as you like we’ll just pretend it never happened. Only joking you’re gone as well.

And the other 200+ MPs who are thought to have criminal records? Gone. Not allowed. Go away. You’re not fit to be here. We’ll manage without you.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Unbelievable these Tories on 15:25 - May 12 with 1127 viewsSullutaCreturned

Unbelievable these Tories on 15:08 - May 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I’d love to. I would tear them a new one. Put me in charge of standards and I’ll set the bar so high within weeks there’ll be no f*cker left. Zero tolerance.

Oh you’ve been caught sending a dick pic to a blackmailer whilst you should be working as well as the contact details of several other people? No it’s not a mistake no you aren’t brave. Gone!

What’s that? You were wearing a dress and high heels and got pissed and crashed your car and fled the scene. No you aren’t brave for admitting that you’re trans you’ve committed an offence. Don’t let the door hit your flabby arse on the way out. Gone!

Hi Claudia I hear you were convicted for threatening to throw acid in someone’s face. That’s fine you can carry on working here for as long as you like we’ll just pretend it never happened. Only joking you’re gone as well.

And the other 200+ MPs who are thought to have criminal records? Gone. Not allowed. Go away. You’re not fit to be here. We’ll manage without you.

You get my vote.
Unbelievable these Tories on 16:49 - May 12 with 1091 viewsmajorraglan

Unbelievable these Tories on 15:25 - May 12 by SullutaCreturned

You get my vote.

And mine.
Unbelievable these Tories on 20:50 - May 12 with 1044 viewsunion_jack

Unbelievable these Tories on 15:08 - May 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

On your second and third paras I thought you ended them with ‘Gove!’ 😂

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Unbelievable these Tories on 08:51 - May 13 with 966 viewsAnotherJohn

Unbelievable these Tories on 20:50 - May 12 by union_jack

On your second and third paras I thought you ended them with ‘Gove!’ 😂

Surely Mr Gove is blameless on point 1? I thought I could give him a clean bill of health on that one because I had read that he turned up at an Aberdeen nightclub, seemingly with an eye inclined towards the young ladies! However, when I sought video evidence, it appeared that he was dancing with young men! Perhaps it is an age thing.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/video/2021/aug/29/michael-gove-filmed-danci
Unbelievable these Tories on 17:06 - May 15 with 864 viewsmajorraglan

It now looks like the Windsor framework which was agreed by Sunak and the EU to smooth trade between Northern Ireland, the U.K. and the EU has resulted in the new proposed Rwanda immigration bill not applying in Northern Ireland.

A number of Conservative MP’s are furious about this as are the DUP. Several of the Conservative MP’s who voted against the Windsor framework are part of the ERG (which I’d expect) but one of the now very critical MP’s is none other than Suella Braverman who was the Home Secretary at the time the treaty was signed off and approved in Parliament, guess which way she voted?

Yup, you’ve guessed it - she voted in favour of the Windsor agreement which she’s now calling for to be axed! So, our ex Home Secretary, who was a Cabinet Minister at the time and ultimately in charge of immigration at the time the treaty was introduced is now critical of it and wants it axed! Surely, in any effective functioning organisation a strengths weaknesses and threats assessment on potential new legislation would have been carried out before legislation was introduced and as the person heading up the team the buck stops with her. Shambles
Login to get fewer ads

Unbelievable these Tories on 20:10 - May 15 with 833 viewsSullutaCreturned

Unbelievable these Tories on 17:06 - May 15 by majorraglan

It now looks like the Windsor framework which was agreed by Sunak and the EU to smooth trade between Northern Ireland, the U.K. and the EU has resulted in the new proposed Rwanda immigration bill not applying in Northern Ireland.

A number of Conservative MP’s are furious about this as are the DUP. Several of the Conservative MP’s who voted against the Windsor framework are part of the ERG (which I’d expect) but one of the now very critical MP’s is none other than Suella Braverman who was the Home Secretary at the time the treaty was signed off and approved in Parliament, guess which way she voted?

Yup, you’ve guessed it - she voted in favour of the Windsor agreement which she’s now calling for to be axed! So, our ex Home Secretary, who was a Cabinet Minister at the time and ultimately in charge of immigration at the time the treaty was introduced is now critical of it and wants it axed! Surely, in any effective functioning organisation a strengths weaknesses and threats assessment on potential new legislation would have been carried out before legislation was introduced and as the person heading up the team the buck stops with her. Shambles

Effective functioning organisation, thre's the problem. Our governments are all useless, negligent, barely funtioning cess pits of greed.
Unbelievable these Tories on 20:19 - May 15 with 830 viewsbuilthjack

Unbelievable these Tories on 17:06 - May 15 by majorraglan

Unbelievable these Tories

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Unbelievable these Tories on 09:46 - May 16 with 752 viewsjohnlangy

Unbelievable these Tories on 11:21 - May 12 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Three children with two men translates into 'loads of kids with multiple men' ?

As far as I can tell BJ is currently father of eight children with three women.
Unbelievable these Tories on 10:03 - May 16 with 724 viewsWhiterockin

Unbelievable these Tories on 09:46 - May 16 by johnlangy

Three children with two men translates into 'loads of kids with multiple men' ?

As far as I can tell BJ is currently father of eight children with three women.

There would be a name for him if he lived on a council estate. Strange how things are seen differently with different social backgrounds. It shouldn't be the case.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Unbelievable these Tories on 21:43 - May 17 with 646 viewsbuilthjack

I didn’t think they could go any lower, but they seem to daily.

Unbelievable these Tories on 00:06 - May 18 with 613 viewsmajorraglan

Seems like there’s another politician under investigation for their expenses, this time it’s an AM in the Senedd. What is it with these people.

If she’s done it then she needs to be booted out. I’d apply the same punishment to Rayner if she’s diddled her expenses too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cprgqvy2g5zo
Unbelievable these Tories on 11:23 - May 18 with 561 viewsmax936

I read earlier that Sunak made 120 million last year, just wtf is he doing being a politician, he's got no idea on how people live.

Hunt is another, he's believes that 100k a year is not a big wage in Surrey, and then says they need to crack down on sickness and disability allowance, they are pure scum, pure and simple, the hardest thing he does is to chose on what colour tie to wear each day, absolutely clueless.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Unbelievable these Tories on 16:23 - May 18 with 513 viewsSullutaCreturned

Unbelievable these Tories on 11:23 - May 18 by max936

I read earlier that Sunak made 120 million last year, just wtf is he doing being a politician, he's got no idea on how people live.

Hunt is another, he's believes that 100k a year is not a big wage in Surrey, and then says they need to crack down on sickness and disability allowance, they are pure scum, pure and simple, the hardest thing he does is to chose on what colour tie to wear each day, absolutely clueless.

I think it's a status thing. It's not enough to be obscenely rich, they need the status of power too.

it's why Trump went into politics i think, there's rich OR powerful then rich AND powerful.

These people are so disconnected from reality they woudn't know the price of a litre of fuel, a loaf of breador kids shoes. They don't need to, they pay people to do such things for them. Then they lump most of it on expenses anyway.
Unbelievable these Tories on 20:53 - May 21 with 374 viewsmajorraglan

Unbelievable these Tories on 16:23 - May 18 by SullutaCreturned

I think it's a status thing. It's not enough to be obscenely rich, they need the status of power too.

it's why Trump went into politics i think, there's rich OR powerful then rich AND powerful.

These people are so disconnected from reality they woudn't know the price of a litre of fuel, a loaf of breador kids shoes. They don't need to, they pay people to do such things for them. Then they lump most of it on expenses anyway.

Looks like the legislation introduced by our Former Home Secretary and Attorney General Suella Braverman regarding the policing of protests was found to be unlawful in the High Court today. Inept is a word I’d consider apt, another example of disfunctionality in the centre of government. How much will this cost us in barristers?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/article/2024/may/21/new-police-powers-for-pr
Unbelievable these Tories on 21:24 - May 21 with 347 viewsbuilthjack

They now think that the planes to Rwanda will start in July.
Why?
Because they have had ONE volunteer.
Effing cuckoo they are.

Unbelievable these Tories on 23:03 - May 21 with 315 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Unbelievable these Tories on 21:24 - May 21 by builthjack

Why?
Effing cuckoo they are.

What are Starmer and labour plans on immigration? Let anyone in like Tony Blair?

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Unbelievable these Tories on 23:13 - May 21 with 312 viewsbuilthjack

Why?
Effing cuckoo they are.

ONE

Unbelievable these Tories on 09:23 - May 22 with 275 viewsonehunglow

Having kids with multiple men is often a life choice for sone women.
It’s the easiest way to get by and have either the state or variable partners pay for the poor kids

It’s at the very root of society ills

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Unbelievable these Tories on 15:04 - May 22 with 225 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Why?
Effing cuckoo they are.

One volunteer went out a couple of weeks ago with £3000 in his pocket. Apparently he’s gone missing. If he returns to the UK, then under the terms of the act, he cannot be returned to Rwanda and will be given asylum. You really couldn’t make it up.

The obsession with small boats and the amount spent is absurd. The government issued 1.25 million visas last year because they need immigrants to work in the NHS, the care sector, the hospitality sector and as students. Sunak can’t admit that because it doesn’t sit well with his core support in the country. That’s why immigration is rocketing, because the government is encouraging it.

Worst of all for me is that after the Supreme Court of the UK looked at Rwanda and took due diligence on the country they declared it unsafe. Sunak then passed a law that declares it safe even though it palpably isn’t. It clearly isn’t because the home office is accepting asylum applications from Rwandans fleeing persecution every week. Sunak keeps repeating that he won’t be stopped by foreign courts but it is the UK Supreme Court that has declared Rwanda unsafe, not a foreign court.

Does he really think that stopping small boats will somehow magically win him the election?
Unbelievable these Tories on 17:02 - May 22 with 179 viewsSullutaCreturned

Unbelievable these Tories on 23:03 - May 21 by felixstowe_jack

What are Starmer and labour plans on immigration? Let anyone in like Tony Blair?

That, Felix, is called right wing scaremongering, this is what Starmer said whether you believe it or not,

https://labourlist.org/2024/05/labour-party-keir-starmer-small-boats-immigration
Unbelievable these Tories on 19:58 - May 22 with 140 viewsmajorraglan

Unbelievable these Tories on 23:03 - May 21 by felixstowe_jack

I think you’ll find the Conservative government over the last 14 years have left a lot more people (whether that’s via the illegal or legal routes) than Blair ever did. Last year we took in around 1.2m people - a net increase of around 750,000 people which is the equivalent of a city the size of Leeds - the 6th largest city in England and Wales.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024