Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby 08:00 - May 2 with 1449 viewsSwansIndependent

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby Ewing ? 2nd May 2024 08:00
The changing timeline of when Andrew Coleman became Chairmen of Swansea City caused a stir yesterday, our twitter account getting well over eleven thousand views and increasing, which sent website views here in to their many thousands as well. 0

JR won’t be happy, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 10:18 - May 2 with 1335 viewsvetchonian

playing devils advocate...he does say arrival in Swansea so is he talking about as to when he actually physically moved here .
Whilst he was in post from May his impact on these recently released accounts would have been limited to at most 3 months and the budget for the 2022/23 season would have been assigned back in the late spring of 2022 long before he came along.
His impact will be seen in the accounts released this time next year.
If you want to be pedantic he would have had an influence on player and manager acquisition so there maybe some transfer fees and maybe one moths sages for players and staff though I would have thought transfer fees etc are amortised through the year rather than being posted as a single hit but I could be wrong.
I guess the big deal about this is the communication
and how it appears Coleman is distancing himself from the numbers which in fairness though he would have had very little effect....it would be good to see a monthly breakdown and see what the spend was for the last quarter ie May June and July following the announcements in May

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 10:35 - May 2 with 1312 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 10:18 - May 2 by vetchonian

playing devils advocate...he does say arrival in Swansea so is he talking about as to when he actually physically moved here .
Whilst he was in post from May his impact on these recently released accounts would have been limited to at most 3 months and the budget for the 2022/23 season would have been assigned back in the late spring of 2022 long before he came along.
His impact will be seen in the accounts released this time next year.
If you want to be pedantic he would have had an influence on player and manager acquisition so there maybe some transfer fees and maybe one moths sages for players and staff though I would have thought transfer fees etc are amortised through the year rather than being posted as a single hit but I could be wrong.
I guess the big deal about this is the communication
and how it appears Coleman is distancing himself from the numbers which in fairness though he would have had very little effect....it would be good to see a monthly breakdown and see what the spend was for the last quarter ie May June and July following the announcements in May

He says he was chairman from May 5th and he says he was Chairman from Aug 1st.

So for three months when he was in full control and says so he did nothing ? Regards the accounts, if that’s the case then how in Spring 2023 did they agree to spend seven million pounds ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 11:26 - May 2 with 1249 viewsQJumpingJack

I wonder if the relocation costs for executives moving to the area fall into 22-23 ?
Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 12:13 - May 2 with 1172 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 11:26 - May 2 by QJumpingJack

I wonder if the relocation costs for executives moving to the area fall into 22-23 ?

Questions that just will never be answered.

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 12:41 - May 2 with 1134 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 12:13 - May 2 by KeithHaynes

Questions that just will never be answered.

Nor will the school fees
Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 17:22 - May 2 with 1000 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 12:41 - May 2 by Whiterockin

Nor will the school fees

Perhaps you can give details of the children's schooling arrangements of your family just to be consistent.?

It is off course not appropriate for me to ask you to provide this. Neither should you.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 17:29 - May 2 with 996 viewsReslovenSwan1

Google

""The Chairman's main job is to lead and coordinate the Board of Directors' activities. Chairmen have significant authority within their company's board and are responsible for guiding its actions. The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for the overall strategic direction and management of the company.""

Winter was the CEO until the end of June 2023 while Coleman was the Chairman from May working side by side. Winter was in charge of the budget he set in July 2022 to July 2023.

It looks to me as if Coleman was in charge of the budget for the month of July 2023 only as he took over the role of Chairman and CEO. They had a 2 month handing over period.

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 17:36 - May 2 with 980 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 17:22 - May 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Perhaps you can give details of the children's schooling arrangements of your family just to be consistent.?

It is off course not appropriate for me to ask you to provide this. Neither should you.

All depends who paying for it mate. You pay for my grandchildrens schooling and you are more than welcome to discuss it.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 17:45 - May 2 with 945 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 17:36 - May 2 by Whiterockin

All depends who paying for it mate. You pay for my grandchildrens schooling and you are more than welcome to discuss it.

Have you been living under rock for 10 years? UK has privacy laws. You have no use for this private information. You need to show some common sense.

The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK's implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Everyone responsible for using personal data has to follow strict rules called 'data protection principles'.

It is with the clubs Personnel department. The laws are strict

I went to a hotel to meet my mate an asked for his room number. No can do these days. Only may mate can tell me this.

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 17:50 - May 2 with 937 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 17:45 - May 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Have you been living under rock for 10 years? UK has privacy laws. You have no use for this private information. You need to show some common sense.

The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK's implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Everyone responsible for using personal data has to follow strict rules called 'data protection principles'.

It is with the clubs Personnel department. The laws are strict

I went to a hotel to meet my mate an asked for his room number. No can do these days. Only may mate can tell me this.

Same as the relocation expenses then.
Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 17:54 - May 2 with 929 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 17:22 - May 2 by ReslovenSwan1

If the club is paying for something then of course it's appropriate to ask.

I sincerely doubt the club paid for WR's childrens education.

Questioning where the club spends money is always relevant and consistent, just as consistent is your defence of the owners, no matter what.

And your attacks on....lets not bother!
Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:04 - May 2 with 903 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 17:29 - May 2 by ReslovenSwan1

Google

""The Chairman's main job is to lead and coordinate the Board of Directors' activities. Chairmen have significant authority within their company's board and are responsible for guiding its actions. The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for the overall strategic direction and management of the company.""

Winter was the CEO until the end of June 2023 while Coleman was the Chairman from May working side by side. Winter was in charge of the budget he set in July 2022 to July 2023.

It looks to me as if Coleman was in charge of the budget for the month of July 2023 only as he took over the role of Chairman and CEO. They had a 2 month handing over period.

Winter wasn’t at the club in June or July.

The only thing he was able to handover were the tulips in his garden.

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:13 - May 2 with 884 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:04 - May 2 by KeithHaynes

Winter wasn’t at the club in June or July.

The only thing he was able to handover were the tulips in his garden.

Tulips are at their best mid May to mid June, Doh! I thought a man of you knowledge would have known that mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:18 - May 2 with 879 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:13 - May 2 by max936

Tulips are at their best mid May to mid June, Doh! I thought a man of you knowledge would have known that mun

Exactly, he wasn’t there in June and if I fact check that it could have been half of May as well as July.

Maybe it was begonia ?

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:25 - May 2 with 875 viewsQJumpingJack

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:18 - May 2 by KeithHaynes

Exactly, he wasn’t there in June and if I fact check that it could have been half of May as well as July.

Maybe it was begonia ?

the club statement was that he left on 24th June 2023.

Coleman posted a statement on 7th May that the speculation around Winter (and Marsh) was unfair and not right.
Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:27 - May 2 with 873 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:25 - May 2 by QJumpingJack

Coleman posted a statement on 7th May that the speculation around Winter (and Marsh) was unfair and not right.

He was doing his garden.

And as for club statements 🤷🏻‍♂️ We’ve blown them apart in the past two days.
Coleman posting things in May before he end of last season makes me smile though.

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:42 - May 2 with 846 viewsswan_si

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:25 - May 2 by QJumpingJack

Do you think the wrongful reporting of Marsh was fair and right? Mind you it was later reported that it was a u-turn by the Swans.🤦‍♂️ as the saying goes you couldn't make it up, although you can get it wrong.
Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:52 - May 2 with 800 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:18 - May 2 by KeithHaynes

Maybe it was begonia ?

"Maybe it was begonia ?"

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:56 - May 2 with 790 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 17:54 - May 2 by SullutaCreturned

If the club is paying for something then of course it's appropriate to ask.

I sincerely doubt the club paid for WR's childrens education.

Questioning where the club spends money is always relevant and consistent, just as consistent is your defence of the owners, no matter what.

And your attacks on....lets not bother!

Do you find it strange that he discuses the players financial packages continually, but mention the chairman's financial package and he goes all data protection. You really have to wonder if there is an ulterior reason.
Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 19:29 - May 2 with 743 viewsmax936

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:56 - May 2 by Whiterockin

Do you find it strange that he discuses the players financial packages continually, but mention the chairman's financial package and he goes all data protection. You really have to wonder if there is an ulterior reason.

There's nothing to wonder about Whitey, he's always had an agenda its as obvious as the nose on your face, he's just no way near as clever as he thinks he is to hide it.

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 00:21 - May 5 with 510 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:56 - May 2 by Whiterockin

The finacial packages to executives is often given in the accounts. What is not acceptable is enquiring about the minute detail such as school fees, medical cover etc. It is a matter for HR not fans of the club who again today claimed they were deviants.

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 08:28 - May 5 with 450 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 00:21 - May 5 by ReslovenSwan1

The finacial packages to executives is often given in the accounts. What is not acceptable is enquiring about the minute detail such as school fees, medical cover etc. It is a matter for HR not fans of the club who again today claimed they were deviants.

If the details of the education of four children, re location costs, living accommodation, travel, cars ect are considered minor, when the actual cost is more than some of our players earn. Just how much is his actual salary.
Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 11:31 - May 5 with 334 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Has Andrew Coleman been in the shower for three months with Bobby on 18:42 - May 2 by swan_si

Do you think the wrongful reporting of Marsh was fair and right? Mind you it was later reported that it was a u-turn by the Swans.🤦‍♂️ as the saying goes you couldn't make it up, although you can get it wrong.

The Marsh thing ? When Coleman got here on May 5th he changed the decision, I onky know that because I was told by someone who had no reason to fabricate it. Why ? I don’t know, to prove a few things ? Julian Winter wasn’t at the club after May 14th, he was having an extended break before leaving. Anyway all in the past. Buckle up for next season.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024