Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Israel/Hamas ceasefire 18:08 - May 6 with 10268 viewsjohnlangy

Just saw this headline 'Hamas announces it has accepted a ceasefire proposal to halt war with Israel'.

True ?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:26 - May 18 with 593 viewsAnotherJohn

Shocking news emerged today about the recovery of the bodies of the three young festival-goers killed on October 7th, but kept in Gaza as bargaining chips. That includes the body of the beautiful young tattoo artist, Shani Louk, whose semi-naked body was paraded around in a pickup truck after she has been sexually molested and had her skull smashed in. Hard to understand the mentality of men who would do that, but who of course count on widespread support in the community that elected Hamas as their government.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 01:21 - May 18 with 563 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:39 - May 17 by controversial_jack

Not to mention the 7 mass graves of Palestinians killed by the brave Israeli soldiers

Yes lots of Hamas operatives and sympathisers put down like the dogs they were. At least they had the decency to bury the corpses though instead of sexually assaulting them and leaving them to rot in a tunnel for 8 months. 👍

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:59 - May 18 with 508 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 01:21 - May 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Yes lots of Hamas operatives and sympathisers put down like the dogs they were. At least they had the decency to bury the corpses though instead of sexually assaulting them and leaving them to rot in a tunnel for 8 months. 👍

No they are the civilians, men women and children.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:03 - May 18 with 506 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 23:58 - May 17 by DaPs166

The IDF are well trained on clearing out tunnels. The only thing is, is that it’s either not worth it, or takes far too long with too many casualties.

What countries are turning against Israel apart from the usual suspects?

Their economy is perfectly fine 😂. It only went down due to the start of the war. It’s just rebounded by more than 14%.

You really do just make it up as you go along. Embarrassing.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israels-economy-rebounds-wake-gaza-war

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/wheels-came-off-israel-gaza-062300189.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68337731
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:52 - May 18 with 503 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:03 - May 18 by controversial_jack

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/wheels-came-off-israel-gaza-062300189.html

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-68337731

Thanks for sharing 1. An opinion piece that matches your agenda and 2. An old BBC article about Israel’s economy, which again matches your agenda, even though I’ve posted up to date figures which show the economy has bounced back. Which means you’re full of shit. 😂

You love losing, don’t you
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:36 - May 18 with 471 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 09:52 - May 18 by DaPs166

Thanks for sharing 1. An opinion piece that matches your agenda and 2. An old BBC article about Israel’s economy, which again matches your agenda, even though I’ve posted up to date figures which show the economy has bounced back. Which means you’re full of shit. 😂

You love losing, don’t you

the first one is from the Telegraph which doesn't usually align with my views and the second is from earlier this year. You hate being shown up and I enjoy doing it
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:51 - May 18 with 472 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:36 - May 18 by controversial_jack

the first one is from the Telegraph which doesn't usually align with my views and the second is from earlier this year. You hate being shown up and I enjoy doing it

Well if it does not align with your views it can't be credible.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:01 - May 18 with 465 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 12:36 - May 18 by controversial_jack

You say things but nothing backs them up. Then you claim victory. Odd individual.

The first article you shared proves what point exactly?

The second article is from February, I’ve shown you Israel’s economy figures from May. Then you claim you’re correct that their economy is bad from the old data. Absolutely bizarre 😅
[Post edited 18 May 13:04]
Login to get fewer ads

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:03 - May 18 with 426 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 01:21 - May 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Joe.
The Russkies experts at disposal of bodies and abuse beforehand .
Cracking soldiers

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:07 - May 18 with 398 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 13:01 - May 18 by DaPs166

You say things but nothing backs them up. Then you claim victory. Odd individual.

The first article you shared proves what point exactly?

The second article is from February, I’ve shown you Israel’s economy figures from May. Then you claim you’re correct that their economy is bad from the old data. Absolutely bizarre 😅
[Post edited 18 May 13:04]

The first one shows that they are not defeating Hamas and the scone that their economy is in trouble.

There will be no data out for May as we are still in it
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:08 - May 18 with 377 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:07 - May 18 by controversial_jack

The first one shows that they are not defeating Hamas and the scone that their economy is in trouble.

There will be no data out for May as we are still in it

Israel’s Q1 growth 14.1% which are the latest figures

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israels-economy-rebounds-wake-gaza-war

Hamas are hiding behind civilians and in tunnels like rats. What’s your point.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:19 - May 18 with 338 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 16:08 - May 18 by DaPs166

Israel’s Q1 growth 14.1% which are the latest figures

Hamas are hiding behind civilians and in tunnels like rats. What’s your point.

The point is, they are not defeating Hamas
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:25 - May 18 with 342 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:19 - May 18 by controversial_jack

Are you aware that showing support for Hamas can be punishable by up to 14 years in prison in the UK?

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:32 - May 18 with 339 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:59 - May 18 by controversial_jack

No they are the civilians, men women and children.

A recent poll suggests that well over 70% of Palestinians in Gaza support Hamas and approve of what they did on october 7th.

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:12 - May 18 with 321 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:25 - May 18 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Are you aware that showing support for Hamas can be punishable by up to 14 years in prison in the UK?

It’s worth considering placing such people on an Institution.
Support or of Russian murder,Hamas,and no cnoubt the glorious IRA heroes of old .
Blood and guts and glory
Innit Contro

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:56 - May 18 with 309 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 18:19 - May 18 by controversial_jack

You had multiple points. Now it’s only they’re not defeating Hamas 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Yes they are defeating Hamas. But whenever they try harder to make it quicker mongs like you say they’re committing a genocide or ethnic cleansing, so they have to take it slow. Idiots like yourself aid and abet Hamas with your tacit support.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:14 - May 19 with 285 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:56 - May 18 by DaPs166

You had multiple points. Now it’s only they’re not defeating Hamas 😂🤦🏼‍♂️

Yes they are defeating Hamas. But whenever they try harder to make it quicker mongs like you say they’re committing a genocide or ethnic cleansing, so they have to take it slow. Idiots like yourself aid and abet Hamas with your tacit support.

35k deaths of innocent men women and children would suggest you are the one supporting genocide not me.

I want it to stop, but you want it to continue. That's the difference between you and I
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 01:54 - May 19 with 273 viewsDaPs166

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 00:14 - May 19 by controversial_jack

35k deaths of innocent men women and children would suggest you are the one supporting genocide not me.

I want it to stop, but you want it to continue. That's the difference between you and I

35k deaths aren’t all innocent people. To say so is being blind to basic facts. The reason Hamas don’t differentiate between civilians and terrorists is to fool muppets like you.

I want Hamas to fvck off and the ‘Palestinians’ to stop being Jew hating extremists. So they can actually live in peace and have a good country and nice life. But like they themselves say, “we love death like you love life”. Good luck if that’s what you support. You’d shit your pants if you had to step foot over there.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 08:59 - May 19 with 253 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 22:07 - May 17 by jackrmee

Trying to drive all Palestinians is the most likely answer.
Edit: drive out all Palestinians
[Post edited 17 May 22:08]

But that won’t happen.they must be stupid

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:45 - May 19 with 206 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 01:54 - May 19 by DaPs166

35k deaths aren’t all innocent people. To say so is being blind to basic facts. The reason Hamas don’t differentiate between civilians and terrorists is to fool muppets like you.

I want Hamas to fvck off and the ‘Palestinians’ to stop being Jew hating extremists. So they can actually live in peace and have a good country and nice life. But like they themselves say, “we love death like you love life”. Good luck if that’s what you support. You’d shit your pants if you had to step foot over there.

The vast majority are innocent that's well document, there's no debate here, even your spin and denials won't alter that.

Of course i'd shit my pants, that's what happens when you are remorselessly bombed and shelled by genocidal maniacs, so would you.

Are you going to stop the name calling or shall i report you to Keith?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:20 - May 19 with 200 viewspencoedjack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:45 - May 19 by controversial_jack

The vast majority are innocent that's well document, there's no debate here, even your spin and denials won't alter that.

Of course i'd shit my pants, that's what happens when you are remorselessly bombed and shelled by genocidal maniacs, so would you.

‘Or shall I report you to Keith ‘

Dear me you support organisations that use civilians to protect themselves & the Russians.

What a tosser.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:28 - May 19 with 196 viewsSullutaCreturned

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 14:45 - May 19 by controversial_jack

Not so long back you told a few people to "grow a pair" and now....dear god, did the nasty man hurt your preciousness?

That's what you get for posting the way you do. You're not controversial you're just a very naughty boy.

What about the genocide being perpetrated in the Ukraine? Is that Ok because it's the Rusians doing it?
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:58 - May 19 with 175 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:20 - May 19 by pencoedjack

Dear me you support organisations that use civilians to protect themselves & the Russians.

What a tosser.

Who said i'm supporting either side? Reporting facts is not an offence, not even in the UK.
Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:32 - May 19 with 152 viewsonehunglow

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 15:20 - May 19 by pencoedjack

What a tosser.

It’s a free world in the west. It’s not in mother Russia .
Nobody of sound mind should be offering any support to this dark country or China,come to that. These two are the biggest dangers to the World .
And yet, a Ukrainian won millions of peoples respect last night by smashing a British homophobe in a country with appalling human rights record .
It must sting

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 19:46 - May 19 with 114 viewscontroversial_jack

Israel/Hamas ceasefire on 17:32 - May 19 by onehunglow

It’s a free world in the west. It’s not in mother Russia .
Nobody of sound mind should be offering any support to this dark country or China,come to that. These two are the biggest dangers to the World .
And yet, a Ukrainian won millions of peoples respect last night by smashing a British homophobe in a country with appalling human rights record .
It must sting

Let's hope he donates his winnings to his countries war efforts unlike his multi millionaire president
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024