Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All kicking off in eurovision 18:16 - May 11 with 1565 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

The Dutch have been kicked out, that poor young Israeli girl is getting incredibly unwarranted abuse from the lovely peaceful protesters and has to be under armed guard 24/7. The Irish are causing a scene because he doesn’t want to be on Israeli tv. The French are refusing to sing and just want to stand there pontificating instead. Might actually be worth watching this year 👀

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

All kicking off in eurovision on 13:32 - May 12 with 707 viewsReslovenSwan1

Ollie UK singer is presenting an uncompromising gay slant with a "raunchy" little number. On of the dancers looked like a builder and a rough around the edges. Hey ho they are representing our great nation.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/olly-alexander-eurov

Wise sage since Toshack era

All kicking off in eurovision on 13:37 - May 12 with 694 viewscontroversial_jack

I want to watch a song contest not gay pride
All kicking off in eurovision on 13:55 - May 12 with 688 viewsReslovenSwan1

All kicking off in eurovision on 13:37 - May 12 by controversial_jack

I have been having discussion the SMO with Russians. Some Gopnik called all Brits as fluffy people obsessed with LGBT stuff. Is it any wonder with Ollie and his building mates. I explained to him UK promotes Elton John and turns up for a scrap with Tyson Fury.

All kicking off in eurovision on 15:18 - May 12 with 649 viewsmax936

All kicking off in eurovision on 08:58 - May 12 by onehunglow

Swim was nice he said.Water was very calm.
Snowden up the Watkins was very tough.
Some real athletes there.
Winner was home by noon.
Ffs.
We re glad he got home safe
Quite a few in treatment section of beach after
It really is Wilmslow on Sea though.
Trample would have hated it
Full of boats and bikinis

Boats and Bikinis you say,? sounds idyllic to me

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

All kicking off in eurovision on 15:18 - May 12 with 649 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

All kicking off in eurovision on 13:32 - May 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Ollie UK singer is presenting an uncompromising gay slant with a "raunchy" little number. On of the dancers looked like a builder and a rough around the edges. Hey ho they are representing our great nation.

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/olly-alexander-eurov

0 points in the public vote. Completely rejected by the people of the world. Even those who watch Eurovision and actually picked up the phone couldn’t bring themselves to vote for him.

All kicking off in eurovision on 16:50 - May 12 with 584 viewsTogg

All kicking off in eurovision on 13:37 - May 12 by controversial_jack

😂🤣 I've got to say that's your best ever post!
All kicking off in eurovision on 16:52 - May 12 with 581 viewsTogg

All kicking off in eurovision on 22:28 - May 11 by onehunglow

And don't you forget it , Bach

One of the best Gene quotes ' You're surrounded by armed bastards:.
All kicking off in eurovision on 16:55 - May 12 with 573 viewsmax936

All kicking off in eurovision on 16:52 - May 12 by Togg

One of the best Gene quotes ' You're surrounded by armed bastards:.

Fire up the Quattro.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

All kicking off in eurovision on 17:57 - May 12 with 543 viewsTogg

All kicking off in eurovision on 16:55 - May 12 by max936

Fire up the Quattro.

Brilliant.!! I think that was in Life on Mars with Bolly Knickers
All kicking off in eurovision on 19:58 - May 12 with 502 viewstrampie

All kicking off in eurovision on 08:58 - May 12 by onehunglow

Swim was nice he said.Water was very calm.
Snowden up the Watkins was very tough.
Some real athletes there.
Winner was home by noon.
Ffs.
We re glad he got home safe
Quite a few in treatment section of beach after
It really is Wilmslow on Sea though.
Trample would have hated it
Full of boats and bikinis

If you was talking about me I was there, the 100 mile and 100k Snowdon ultras, 55k and 25k Snowdon trail runs as well the roc were all on at the same time, I was in the Cwellyn Arms in Rhyd Ddu near basecamp for Snowdon last night, Beddgelert is only 3 or 4 miles from the pub, the Watkin path was not far away either, the top ones in the roc were doing it in just over 4 1/2 hrs, there was some women doing 5 hrs odd, incredible, the top ones bikes seemed to have solid back wheels, i bet they were worth a bit, the ultras were talking over 24hrs and running over night in darkness with head torches on, mad.
I stayed on a mountainside overlooking Snowdon, plenty of 'white eagles' painted on the rocks around there and I seen a makeshift sign only a few hundred yards from where i was staying placed on one of the many derelict slate miners cottages telling certain people not to buy such culturally important properties.
Could see the coast from where I was, don't know if it was Abersoch or somewhere else on the Llyn, too many from the other side of the Dyke for me to go there so I stayed in the mountains.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

All kicking off in eurovision on 20:09 - May 12 with 475 viewsonehunglow

All kicking off in eurovision on 19:58 - May 12 by trampie

If you was talking about me I was there, the 100 mile and 100k Snowdon ultras, 55k and 25k Snowdon trail runs as well the roc were all on at the same time, I was in the Cwellyn Arms in Rhyd Ddu near basecamp for Snowdon last night, Beddgelert is only 3 or 4 miles from the pub, the Watkin path was not far away either, the top ones in the roc were doing it in just over 4 1/2 hrs, there was some women doing 5 hrs odd, incredible, the top ones bikes seemed to have solid back wheels, i bet they were worth a bit, the ultras were talking over 24hrs and running over night in darkness with head torches on, mad.
I stayed on a mountainside overlooking Snowdon, plenty of 'white eagles' painted on the rocks around there and I seen a makeshift sign only a few hundred yards from where i was staying placed on one of the many derelict slate miners cottages telling certain people not to buy such culturally important properties.
Could see the coast from where I was, don't know if it was Abersoch or somewhere else on the Llyn, too many from the other side of the Dyke for me to go there so I stayed in the mountains.

Ey oop.
Welcome back,Tramps

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

All kicking off in eurovision on 20:09 - May 12 with 484 viewstrampie

The roads links make it easier for the Ingerlunders to get to North Wales than it does for Welshies from South Wales, 4 hours in the saddle from West Wales, yet you could get to Snowdonia from Yorkshire in not far off half that time.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

All kicking off in eurovision on 12:22 - May 13 with 363 viewsonehunglow

All kicking off in eurovision on 20:09 - May 12 by trampie

The roads links make it easier for the Ingerlunders to get to North Wales than it does for Welshies from South Wales, 4 hours in the saddle from West Wales, yet you could get to Snowdonia from Yorkshire in not far off half that time.

Indeed

All kicking off in eurovision on 17:01 - May 13 with 293 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I see the EU are complaining that the EU flag was not allowed to be shown in the song contest. The rules clearly state only flags of competing nations are allowed.

The Eurovision song contest is nothing to do with the EU.

Eurovision was formed in 1956 and predates the political body EU.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

All kicking off in eurovision on 17:09 - May 13 with 290 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

All kicking off in eurovision on 17:01 - May 13 by felixstowe_jack

I see the EU are complaining that the EU flag was not allowed to be shown in the song contest. The rules clearly state only flags of competing nations are allowed.

The Eurovision song contest is nothing to do with the EU.

Eurovision was formed in 1956 and predates the political body EU.

Those flags should be allowed in but only when the venue runs out of its usual bog roll.

All kicking off in eurovision on 19:50 - May 13 with 234 viewsonehunglow

All kicking off in eurovision on 17:09 - May 13 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Those flags should be allowed in but only when the venue runs out of its usual bog roll.

Flags,
More trouble than they’re worth Joesus

All kicking off in eurovision on 20:53 - May 13 with 211 viewsReslovenSwan1

All kicking off in eurovision on 20:09 - May 12 by trampie

"West Wales" is a BBC invention. It was adopted to avoid using the alien word 'Dyfed' which includes a none English f for the v sound.

The BBC English accepted the word 'Gwent' but not Gwynedd or Clwyd.

Today's "West Wales " is now understood to be the old Dyfed by default.

It is in fact 'South West Wales[.

All kicking off in eurovision on 21:05 - May 15 with 103 viewstrampie

All kicking off in eurovision on 20:53 - May 13 by ReslovenSwan1

"West Wales" is a BBC invention. It was adopted to avoid using the alien word 'Dyfed' which includes a none English f for the v sound.

The BBC English accepted the word 'Gwent' but not Gwynedd or Clwyd.

Today's "West Wales " is now understood to be the old Dyfed by default.

It is in fact 'South West Wales[.

When the Anglo Saxons first came here they used to call Cornwall West Wales and modern Wales as we know it North Wales.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024