Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its our dogs next 09:10 - Mar 31 with 9529 viewsBoundy

I can't begin to think who's driving this ,.


"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
Its our dogs next on 16:11 - Mar 31 with 1146 viewsDemitrius

Its our dogs next on 15:23 - Mar 31 by Scotia

I'm not a leftie. I'm just not racist.

I've read the article, yes I agree someone with Cynophobia needs CBT and to get on with their lives as best as they can.

I'm just questioning why an article that makes no reference to any form of religion or race has led to a blatanly Islamophobic / racist thread?


Your virtue signalling is admirable. Have a gold star and crescent.

Threads develop my learned and pure hearted friend. The irrational fear of dogs led to this discussion.

We wouldn't be having this discussion in Iran - The mad Mullahs in charge turned the internet off 3 months ago to silence dissent.

You see those hard won liberal niceties and freedoms you've always enjoyed weren't an accident. They were fought for and won by men who had backbone and belief who didn't care about being called racist they just protected their own people country and it's values.

Since the last siege of Vienna Western Christendom has thankfully developed, modernised become secular and tolerent. Islam largely has not in those 350 years and in many sects has regressed. That is central to the cultural dissonance being experienced across Western Europe - as numbers grow so does the discord. I didn't cause that to happen so why the *** should I shut the hell up about it so that a bunch of clueless, navel-gazing, hand-wringing apologists can build a funeral pyre of their own making that sadly we will all be thrown upon ....?

Islamophobe..Racist...pfffft.... Those words have become meaningless, just a kneejerk reaction to silence dissenting voices.

To be fair Cynophobia is the least of our worries.
[Post edited 31 Mar 16:12]

“Cunnilingus and Psychiatry brought us to this …”

1
Its our dogs next on 16:12 - Mar 31 with 1142 viewsGwyn737

Its our dogs next on 15:29 - Mar 31 by Demitrius

Try getting a bacon roll in Sparkbrook or Tower Hamlets...

Not impossible but I'd reasonably argue it was a lot easier 30 years ago...as was finding a decent pub...

Demographic change over time is inevitable of course, especially in cities but the scale and speed and volume of it and the singular nature of one group driving most of it is what alarms most people. It's unprecidented and dangerously managed to the point of being culturally suicidal...


I’m sure you’re right and that’s the case in some places. Same if you were trying to buy a bacon bagel on Brick Lane.

Back to the thread, an article the talks about record and still rising dog ownership and rising and record numbers of places that allow dogs, is being used as proof that Muslims are going to take our dogs away.

It doesn’t stack up.
[Post edited 31 Mar 16:17]
0
Its our dogs next on 16:44 - Mar 31 with 1106 viewsDemitrius

Its our dogs next on 16:12 - Mar 31 by Gwyn737

I’m sure you’re right and that’s the case in some places. Same if you were trying to buy a bacon bagel on Brick Lane.

Back to the thread, an article the talks about record and still rising dog ownership and rising and record numbers of places that allow dogs, is being used as proof that Muslims are going to take our dogs away.

It doesn’t stack up.
[Post edited 31 Mar 16:17]


You make it sound like Brazillian Death Squad style squads of Islamic Stormtroopers are going to turn up in the dead of night and perform some sort of Cruella de Ville heist on unsuspecting dog owners....

This won't happen, and neither will I be feeding pig's ears to my dog in Ramadan. A lot of tongue in cheek and nuance is lost in print. Or maybe I am just a beastly racist with a heart full of hate ?

It's the long term cultural shift and direction many worry about and the reasons have already been discussed on this and other threads.

“Cunnilingus and Psychiatry brought us to this …”

0
Its our dogs next on 16:54 - Mar 31 with 1094 viewsonehunglow

Its our dogs next on 15:23 - Mar 31 by Scotia

I'm not a leftie. I'm just not racist.

I've read the article, yes I agree someone with Cynophobia needs CBT and to get on with their lives as best as they can.

I'm just questioning why an article that makes no reference to any form of religion or race has led to a blatanly Islamophobic / racist thread?


Everyone “ prefers their own”
Fact
Simplest example is the Welsh speakers preferring their own kin
As is the case of football teams, ie, you’re own town

I’m islamaphobic and any ism whether it’s Judaism, Silkism , Buddhism , Catholicism or any religion that controls people from both with fear
Muslims and Jews bizarrely agreeing on the flesh of the pig
Pity they can’t agree not to slaughter each other

If somebody tells me they are not a racist then I mistrust anything that follows either orally or in written form

Dogs are subjected to incredible cruelty in many Muslim countries and Jews won’t be poisoned if they have a pork chop
It’s food which “ God” has given us in your legged form

Woof

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

1
Its our dogs next on 16:57 - Mar 31 with 1092 viewsScotia

Its our dogs next on 16:11 - Mar 31 by Demitrius

Your virtue signalling is admirable. Have a gold star and crescent.

Threads develop my learned and pure hearted friend. The irrational fear of dogs led to this discussion.

We wouldn't be having this discussion in Iran - The mad Mullahs in charge turned the internet off 3 months ago to silence dissent.

You see those hard won liberal niceties and freedoms you've always enjoyed weren't an accident. They were fought for and won by men who had backbone and belief who didn't care about being called racist they just protected their own people country and it's values.

Since the last siege of Vienna Western Christendom has thankfully developed, modernised become secular and tolerent. Islam largely has not in those 350 years and in many sects has regressed. That is central to the cultural dissonance being experienced across Western Europe - as numbers grow so does the discord. I didn't cause that to happen so why the *** should I shut the hell up about it so that a bunch of clueless, navel-gazing, hand-wringing apologists can build a funeral pyre of their own making that sadly we will all be thrown upon ....?

Islamophobe..Racist...pfffft.... Those words have become meaningless, just a kneejerk reaction to silence dissenting voices.

To be fair Cynophobia is the least of our worries.
[Post edited 31 Mar 16:12]


I'm not virtue signalling, I have no wish to appear virtuous. Calling out racism isn't virtue signalling. Quite what this has to do with Iran I don't know.

The increase in dog friendly spaces led SYL to tweet a veiled islamophobic post and it's been jumped on by the usual crowd. The irrational fear of dogs isn't mentioned in this thread for the first 20 ish posts, just racism / islamophobia. There is absolutley no need for any reference to anybodies race or religion in this thread.

To vaguely bring this back on to topic. I've been a dog owner for over 40 years, I'm grateful dogs are more tolerated in public spaces. In my experience one of the least dog friendly places I've experenced is Swansea.
1
Its our dogs next on 17:16 - Mar 31 with 1078 viewsGwyn737

Its our dogs next on 16:44 - Mar 31 by Demitrius

You make it sound like Brazillian Death Squad style squads of Islamic Stormtroopers are going to turn up in the dead of night and perform some sort of Cruella de Ville heist on unsuspecting dog owners....

This won't happen, and neither will I be feeding pig's ears to my dog in Ramadan. A lot of tongue in cheek and nuance is lost in print. Or maybe I am just a beastly racist with a heart full of hate ?

It's the long term cultural shift and direction many worry about and the reasons have already been discussed on this and other threads.


I don’t think you’ve a racist bone in your body, Dem.

I do think in this instance the idea that Muslims are going to take away our dogs is fanciful and the clip proves that the trend is opposite to that.

I’d argue in most cases we should look at the facts not the source. This doesn’t extend to Basil the Great.
1
Its our dogs next on 19:03 - Mar 31 with 1044 viewsBoundy

Its our dogs next on 15:23 - Mar 31 by Scotia

I'm not a leftie. I'm just not racist.

I've read the article, yes I agree someone with Cynophobia needs CBT and to get on with their lives as best as they can.

I'm just questioning why an article that makes no reference to any form of religion or race has led to a blatanly Islamophobic / racist thread?


Whats racist about it, there are many white muslims in this country and if free speech is not for you then you could always bug out .Many people in this country are concerned in how this country is slowly losing control of its culture, standards ,free speech and everything else which is being eroded because a certain minority group has to be pandered to and whether you belive it or not it doesn't take a genius to be able to read between the lines.We had no say in the influx of the unwanted ,nor how our meat is produced or the fact that public places are no being taken over to accomadate the same religious faith the followers of which have abused thousands upon thousands of young white girls .There are very rational reasons why people are concerned and accusing people of being islamophobic isn't going to make one bit of difference .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

1
Its our dogs next on 19:28 - Mar 31 with 1031 viewsGwyn737

Its our dogs next on 19:03 - Mar 31 by Boundy

Whats racist about it, there are many white muslims in this country and if free speech is not for you then you could always bug out .Many people in this country are concerned in how this country is slowly losing control of its culture, standards ,free speech and everything else which is being eroded because a certain minority group has to be pandered to and whether you belive it or not it doesn't take a genius to be able to read between the lines.We had no say in the influx of the unwanted ,nor how our meat is produced or the fact that public places are no being taken over to accomadate the same religious faith the followers of which have abused thousands upon thousands of young white girls .There are very rational reasons why people are concerned and accusing people of being islamophobic isn't going to make one bit of difference .


The concerns you mention are absolutely well founded and I think it’s only a small minority who really baulk against.

For push back to be successful, arguments need to be routed in truth. That way the majority of people will be taken along.

As you well know, I’m a bit of a soft leftie but I agree in principle with most things of what you. There are a few things I’ll always push back as I feel they’re detrimental to the argument. Just a few examples:

1. Suggestions that all our problems will be solved by reducing immigration. It’s far more complicated than that.
2. When important issues are ignored by the coverage or immigrants. I’m not dismissing the grooming gangs (it’s abhorrent) but it not the only CSE issue in the country. This story didn’t get a peep on here https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art For me, that’s a concern.
3. Virtue signalling happens on both sides - I give you Rupert Lowe’s trail.
4. The amount of social media accounts that make money by stirring hate. Like the ones that start this thread.

Any how, my boy’s football match is about to kick off so I’m out for a bit.
3
Login to get fewer ads

Its our dogs next on 20:01 - Mar 31 with 1005 viewsDippersmate

Its our dogs next on 14:00 - Mar 31 by Scotia

Refusal of admittance to fully trained assistance dog to a shop is considered disability discrimination.

Aside from that there seems to be no finer example of the downward trajectory of society than this thread.


I dont post on here very much, this thread is a good example of why. Its rage bait nonsense.

Not so long back tbere were several posters who were ardent Trump fans, this is just their territory, inflammatory, right wing bs.

I see plenty of white Welsh kids who are scared of dogs. Is that the Asians fault too?
2
Its our dogs next on 20:27 - Mar 31 with 981 viewsonehunglow

Its our dogs next on 20:01 - Mar 31 by Dippersmate

I dont post on here very much, this thread is a good example of why. Its rage bait nonsense.

Not so long back tbere were several posters who were ardent Trump fans, this is just their territory, inflammatory, right wing bs.

I see plenty of white Welsh kids who are scared of dogs. Is that the Asians fault too?


It’s a means of exchanging views
You don’t agree with some comments
Your comments are the reason I ask my humble self why I bother and just what is happening to our land
We do not have a CULTURE that sees dogs and pigs as “ unclean”

I dont like snakes spiders and dumped lager bottles but that’s nobody else’s problem but mine
Thing is, mine are based on life events not religious dogma

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Its our dogs next on 21:42 - Mar 31 with 970 viewsDemitrius

Buckle up ladies because a big incoming is coming.....

“Cunnilingus and Psychiatry brought us to this …”

0
Its our dogs next on 22:57 - Mar 31 with 942 viewsonehunglow

Its our dogs next on 21:42 - Mar 31 by Demitrius

Buckle up ladies because a big incoming is coming.....


Clunk trip
Every trip

Blast from past I know but few outside BBC really twigged about Jim Sav
How’s about that then

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Its our dogs next on 01:18 - Apr 1 with 932 viewsmajorraglan

I’ve read the original article on the BBC website and there’s no reference to islam or religion in it at all, the report is a series of comments and opinions from people (mainly white ones including several from Wales) who have a fear of or conditions which are “caused” by dogs. None of the people interviewed have mentioned religion. This is Tommy Robinson stirring up hate and making an issue of something that didn’t exist, some are repeating the narrative for their own ends. I know that dogs can be regarded as unclean in some cultures, but that’s not being cited or an issue in this article.

As a child I was brought up with a dog in the house as was my wife, but many years ago I was attacked by dog which was off its lead while I was jogging on a beach - that changed my views completely. Neither my wife of I are keen on dogs now and we don’t have one. One of my grown up kids is indifferent to dogs while the other dislikes them and has a fear of them - the latter won’t go anywhere where there is a dog so I understand what some of the people featured in the article are saying.

I don’t particularly want to go to a cafe, pub or restaurant and see a dog there. It’s my belief that by en large they’re unhygienic and smelly creatures, but that’s just my view and I know many people will hold different views. I don’t want to sit on a settee or a chair in a cafe that a manky hound has been sitting on.

I’ve no issue with guide dogs and properly registered assistance dogs and anyone denying them access or service should be prosecuted. It’s my belief that assistance dogs is becoming a band wagon many are jumping on just to be able to take their dog with them wherever they go.

Most dog owners look after and care for their animals very well, but there is a sizeable proportion who can’t look after themselves yet alone an animal which needs affection, care, exercise and training. The below (also from the BBC) puts another perspective on things.


https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art
[Post edited 1 Apr 2:11]
0
Its our dogs next on 01:40 - Apr 1 with 927 viewsRobbie

Hot dogs for tea will be the next , oh you cannot say that anymore culture many want .

Twin Towns rewrite your script not to offend any one , and a bacon fry up before a day out catching a train to Tenby was a joy .

Continental Cafe had a plaque in honour of that film , last time I dared into Swansea into that area it was halal meat and student accomodation places .

Any meat a customer will buy now is a nightmare , is it slaughtered Halal way or a more kinder way for the animal to pass on .
0
Its our dogs next on 07:45 - Apr 1 with 894 viewsScotia

Its our dogs next on 19:03 - Mar 31 by Boundy

Whats racist about it, there are many white muslims in this country and if free speech is not for you then you could always bug out .Many people in this country are concerned in how this country is slowly losing control of its culture, standards ,free speech and everything else which is being eroded because a certain minority group has to be pandered to and whether you belive it or not it doesn't take a genius to be able to read between the lines.We had no say in the influx of the unwanted ,nor how our meat is produced or the fact that public places are no being taken over to accomadate the same religious faith the followers of which have abused thousands upon thousands of young white girls .There are very rational reasons why people are concerned and accusing people of being islamophobic isn't going to make one bit of difference .


The first post is thinly veiled islamophobia, the second blatant and third racist.

The article has nothing to do with Asia or Islam and you've brought it up again. Why?

Aside from that the post is total guff. We've invited over 85% of immigrants either to come or stay here. Nobody forces anyone to eat anything, public spaces aren't being overtaken to accommodate any faith and child abuse is not exclusive to any religion.

Nobody has a problem with free speech, but this thread is hate speech. There are no rational reasons people are concerned, just ignorance.
1
Its our dogs next on 07:50 - Apr 1 with 890 viewsScotia

Its our dogs next on 16:54 - Mar 31 by onehunglow

Everyone “ prefers their own”
Fact
Simplest example is the Welsh speakers preferring their own kin
As is the case of football teams, ie, you’re own town

I’m islamaphobic and any ism whether it’s Judaism, Silkism , Buddhism , Catholicism or any religion that controls people from both with fear
Muslims and Jews bizarrely agreeing on the flesh of the pig
Pity they can’t agree not to slaughter each other

If somebody tells me they are not a racist then I mistrust anything that follows either orally or in written form

Dogs are subjected to incredible cruelty in many Muslim countries and Jews won’t be poisoned if they have a pork chop
It’s food which “ God” has given us in your legged form

Woof


There are at least 4 Chinatowns in the UK, and many more in the western world. There is a dog meat eating festival in China that happens each summer, that doesn't sound like crufts to me.

Why Muslims and not the chinese?
0
Its our dogs next on 08:56 - Apr 1 with 864 viewsBoundy

Its our dogs next on 07:45 - Apr 1 by Scotia

The first post is thinly veiled islamophobia, the second blatant and third racist.

The article has nothing to do with Asia or Islam and you've brought it up again. Why?

Aside from that the post is total guff. We've invited over 85% of immigrants either to come or stay here. Nobody forces anyone to eat anything, public spaces aren't being overtaken to accommodate any faith and child abuse is not exclusive to any religion.

Nobody has a problem with free speech, but this thread is hate speech. There are no rational reasons people are concerned, just ignorance.


The only ignorance I see is by posters like you who live in La LA land .If you don't think this country has a problem then good luck in the future because eventually you're going to need it and more .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

2
Its our dogs next on 10:04 - Apr 1 with 843 viewsonehunglow

Its our dogs next on 07:50 - Apr 1 by Scotia

There are at least 4 Chinatowns in the UK, and many more in the western world. There is a dog meat eating festival in China that happens each summer, that doesn't sound like crufts to me.

Why Muslims and not the chinese?


Look, I wouldn’t waste your time on me
As for your question , Chinese are not led by the nose by a religion
They also cause few problems in the inner cities
Liverpool has the largest and oldest Chinese community and guess what ? They’ve kept their culture but have interbred
They also don’t support wholesale slaughter of those who don’t believe in a different religion
They don’t feel the need to publically pray nor tout for the attention of wacky leftie activists

They also dont want to convert the world to their thinking too

Why not move to Blackburn or Burnley , cheap housing , loads of open moorland and good road networks
You’d love it there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

2
Its our dogs next on 10:32 - Apr 1 with 834 viewsunion_jack

Its our dogs next on 10:04 - Apr 1 by onehunglow

Look, I wouldn’t waste your time on me
As for your question , Chinese are not led by the nose by a religion
They also cause few problems in the inner cities
Liverpool has the largest and oldest Chinese community and guess what ? They’ve kept their culture but have interbred
They also don’t support wholesale slaughter of those who don’t believe in a different religion
They don’t feel the need to publically pray nor tout for the attention of wacky leftie activists

They also dont want to convert the world to their thinking too

Why not move to Blackburn or Burnley , cheap housing , loads of open moorland and good road networks
You’d love it there


It’s not difficult to work out really is it? More disingenuous rhetoric from some!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

0
Its our dogs next on 10:51 - Apr 1 with 815 viewsBoundy

Its our dogs next on 07:50 - Apr 1 by Scotia

There are at least 4 Chinatowns in the UK, and many more in the western world. There is a dog meat eating festival in China that happens each summer, that doesn't sound like crufts to me.

Why Muslims and not the chinese?


If it needs explaining why Muslims & not Chinese ( which by the way isn't a race so no racist overtones there ) then there's no hope for you.

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

0
Its our dogs next on 11:18 - Apr 1 with 806 viewsonehunglow

Its our dogs next on 10:51 - Apr 1 by Boundy

If it needs explaining why Muslims & not Chinese ( which by the way isn't a race so no racist overtones there ) then there's no hope for you.


It might be my historically mordant
It isn’t great but it’s Allahs work I do

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

0
Its our dogs next on 11:28 - Apr 1 with 783 viewsGwyn737

Its our dogs next on 08:56 - Apr 1 by Boundy

The only ignorance I see is by posters like you who live in La LA land .If you don't think this country has a problem then good luck in the future because eventually you're going to need it and more .


It’s not la la land but the difference between the perceived reality of the issues and actual reality is stark.

I’m on my way to London on the train and if an alien landed on earth and only read this forum they’d expect me to be murdered twice after having my watch nicked, after being unable to buy a bacon roll or a beer in shops that don’t allow guide dogs by staff and customers who are all in burkas. Then getting murdered again. Then the murderers would be set free by a sharia court.

In reality, I’m going to a relatively incredibly safe city where I can do whatever I like. When that’s not the case I’ll be all over it.

Politicians are pushing this narrative too - see what Liz Truss is doing in the states. There’s a real correlation between those who love Britain yet slag it off at every opportunity.
0
Its our dogs next on 11:44 - Apr 1 with 775 viewsDemitrius

Calling someone a racist to try to nullify their argument is straight out of the playbook of the Uberc**t.

I will say again, the only, as far as I'm aware, shops in my area that have a big f-off "No Dogs" sign on their shop door at face height so you can't miss it are those run by Bangladeshis or Pakistanis and I would take an educated guess that their faith is Islam where dogs are considered unlean.

They don't have a "No Horses" "No Parrots" or "No Marsupials" Sign....it's "No Dogs" and noticeably it doesn't say anything about guide dogs being an exception.

It therefore stands to reason that dogs are an issue for these people more than others. the chippy doesn't say no dogs and I've seen people in there with them on leads, The chemists, estate agents, dry cleaners, newsagents, several coffee shops and cafes, the dentists, financial advice, bookmakers, nail bar, furniture shop.....all happily exist without a sign saying no dogs...

This I have noticed is repeated in precincts and high streets across my area. Its an observation not a racist crusade. The signage is there to deliberately discourage ALL dogs.

I have therefore come to the resonable conclusion that shops run by people of that faith have a particular dislike of dogs. that's up to them of course we are free to shop elsewhere but when, as many of these local convenience stores do, provide a PO service to the public then they shouldn't be allowed to discriminate in this way. That stinks more than any hound does.

Our rules and laws do not apply anymore in certain cases and complaints are rarely acted on by authorities out of the fear of repurcussions. We have seen it time and time again and when you point it out there is always some absolute pearl-clutching weapon like the one on here that screams 'waysist'.

“Cunnilingus and Psychiatry brought us to this …”

1
Its our dogs next on 11:57 - Apr 1 with 764 viewsGwyn737

Its our dogs next on 11:44 - Apr 1 by Demitrius

Calling someone a racist to try to nullify their argument is straight out of the playbook of the Uberc**t.

I will say again, the only, as far as I'm aware, shops in my area that have a big f-off "No Dogs" sign on their shop door at face height so you can't miss it are those run by Bangladeshis or Pakistanis and I would take an educated guess that their faith is Islam where dogs are considered unlean.

They don't have a "No Horses" "No Parrots" or "No Marsupials" Sign....it's "No Dogs" and noticeably it doesn't say anything about guide dogs being an exception.

It therefore stands to reason that dogs are an issue for these people more than others. the chippy doesn't say no dogs and I've seen people in there with them on leads, The chemists, estate agents, dry cleaners, newsagents, several coffee shops and cafes, the dentists, financial advice, bookmakers, nail bar, furniture shop.....all happily exist without a sign saying no dogs...

This I have noticed is repeated in precincts and high streets across my area. Its an observation not a racist crusade. The signage is there to deliberately discourage ALL dogs.

I have therefore come to the resonable conclusion that shops run by people of that faith have a particular dislike of dogs. that's up to them of course we are free to shop elsewhere but when, as many of these local convenience stores do, provide a PO service to the public then they shouldn't be allowed to discriminate in this way. That stinks more than any hound does.

Our rules and laws do not apply anymore in certain cases and complaints are rarely acted on by authorities out of the fear of repurcussions. We have seen it time and time again and when you point it out there is always some absolute pearl-clutching weapon like the one on here that screams 'waysist'.


As it’s illegal to do so I assume there are many court cases where these places have been challenged for not complying with the law?

It’s obviously having no effect on ownership or the number of places dogs can go as established in the clip (even though it was shared by a racist X account for the opposite reason).

Or quite possibly it’s a non-issue used to stir hate.

*just because I called the X account racist (which it is) doesn’t mean I’m calling anyone on here racist.
0
Its our dogs next on 12:19 - Apr 1 with 744 viewsBoundy

Its our dogs next on 11:28 - Apr 1 by Gwyn737

It’s not la la land but the difference between the perceived reality of the issues and actual reality is stark.

I’m on my way to London on the train and if an alien landed on earth and only read this forum they’d expect me to be murdered twice after having my watch nicked, after being unable to buy a bacon roll or a beer in shops that don’t allow guide dogs by staff and customers who are all in burkas. Then getting murdered again. Then the murderers would be set free by a sharia court.

In reality, I’m going to a relatively incredibly safe city where I can do whatever I like. When that’s not the case I’ll be all over it.

Politicians are pushing this narrative too - see what Liz Truss is doing in the states. There’s a real correlation between those who love Britain yet slag it off at every opportunity.


Do you know what reality is , ask a Swede for example , a country reknowed for its tolerance and safety , a country now which has one of the highest per capita rate of murder with sexual attacks on women the highest in the Scandinavian countries and more than some bigger countries in the EU. You seem mixed up the reason why there has been a rise of more rightwing politics is the fact that those people love the UK and can see where its already heading .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026