Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Public Execution? 00:56 - Oct 9 with 217 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Iran hangs a couple of people a week from cranes in football stadiums, presumably at half time. It looks like Hegseth has decided to join in the fun.

You wonder who's putting what in his tea.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

0
US Public Execution? on 11:54 - Oct 9 with 92 viewsraynor94

Absolutely preposterous, they are no better than the Iranians if they go ahead with this

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

0
US Public Execution? on 11:56 - Oct 9 with 89 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

US Public Execution? on 11:54 - Oct 9 by raynor94

Absolutely preposterous, they are no better than the Iranians if they go ahead with this


They've got a way to go to catch up, but I take your point.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: Your World Cup Verdict

0
US Public Execution? on 13:16 - Oct 9 with 45 viewsraynor94

US Public Execution? on 11:56 - Oct 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

They've got a way to go to catch up, but I take your point.


It's the live filming of it that I have a problem with not so much the punishment

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

1
US Public Execution? on 13:20 - Oct 9 with 43 viewsJJBomber

US Public Execution? on 11:56 - Oct 9 by JACKMANANDBOY

They've got a way to go to catch up, but I take your point.


I think it should be behind closed doors.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026