Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Evans MP 16:40 - Sep 11 with 5762 viewschrisr

He's been very naughty by the sounds of it. Don't drop the soap in the shower Tory boy.

Can anyone remember him knocking a kid over while drunk about 30 years ago in Townhill?

SCFC The Original Welsh Premier Club
Poll: Did we compete well and improve peoples view of us in the Europa League?

Nigel Evans MP on 17:01 - Sep 11 with 4748 viewsCountyJim

http://planetswans.fansnetwork.co.uk/forum/88770/michael-le-vell--guilty-or-not-

Let justice decide is it ffs
Nigel Evans MP on 12:49 - Sep 12 with 4681 viewsDafyddHuw

Typical Townhill boy, isn't he?
Nigel Evans MP on 17:46 - Mar 11 with 4462 viewsDarran

I'm going with guilty.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Nigel Evans MP on 18:02 - Mar 11 with 4447 viewsBaker

Nigel Evans MP on 17:46 - Mar 11 by Darran

I'm going with guilty.

His name is Nigel.

For that reason alone he deserves a stretch.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Nigel Evans MP on 18:57 - Mar 11 with 4397 viewsLohengrin

Nigel Evans MP on 18:02 - Mar 11 by Baker

His name is Nigel.

For that reason alone he deserves a stretch.

Putting him in prison would be like locking a pig in a pantry.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Nigel Evans MP on 19:41 - Mar 11 with 4374 viewsllangyfelach

He needs to stop sticking his cock where it's not wanted. Especially blokes arses

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Nigel Evans MP on 20:19 - Mar 11 with 4344 viewsjackportis

It all happens in the westminster bar! Fights, drunks now shagging. Reminds me of cinderellas .

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Nigel Evans MP on 21:44 - Mar 11 with 4302 viewsItchySphincter

From what the prosecution presented today it sounds like he's a pretty aggresive turd burglar. Not nice for all the ordinary gays out there.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Evans MP on 00:07 - Mar 12 with 4249 viewsJethroJack

Yep, sounds like he's left many with an Itchy Sphincter
[Post edited 12 Mar 2014 0:08]
Nigel Evans MP on 09:46 - Mar 12 with 4205 viewsSCB1985

Nigel Evans MP on 21:44 - Mar 11 by ItchySphincter

From what the prosecution presented today it sounds like he's a pretty aggresive turd burglar. Not nice for all the ordinary gays out there.

Must be a pain in the arse being around him

Poll: whats more important to you

Nigel Evans MP on 13:26 - Mar 12 with 4162 viewspansypants

A serious thought from me (for once) one of the witnesses when cross-examined was asked "are you enjoying your moment in the spotlight"

This comment which must be designed to humiliate and discredit, is exactly the reason people are afraid to come forward to report sexual deviance.(Saville, Harris etc)

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Nigel Evans MP on 13:34 - Mar 12 with 4163 viewsItchySphincter

They've got balls to go public so they'll cope but can't help feeling you're right. Part and parcel of the process and a necessary evil unfortunately.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Nigel Evans MP on 15:50 - Mar 12 with 4131 viewsPegojack

I'm sure he was only trying to widen the ring of his friends.

Sorry, I'll get my coat.......
Nigel Evans MP on 16:28 - Apr 10 with 3944 viewsDarran

Nigel Evans MP on 17:46 - Mar 11 by Darran

I'm going with guilty.

And I was wrong.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26974975

Nigel Evans MP on 16:34 - Apr 10 with 3931 viewsDr_Winston

Nigel Evans MP on 16:28 - Apr 10 by Darran

And I was wrong.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26974975

More being found not guilty than guilty at the moment.

Police and the CPS need to take a step back and reassess the way they're doing things.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nigel Evans MP on 16:35 - Apr 10 with 3927 viewsLohengrin

Nigel Evans MP on 16:34 - Apr 10 by Dr_Winston

Police and the CPS need to take a step back and reassess the way they're doing things.

They seem to go public and rush to Court as soon as an accusation is made. A very sorry way of going about things.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Nigel Evans MP on 16:45 - Apr 10 with 3914 viewslifelong

Nigel Evans MP on 16:34 - Apr 10 by Dr_Winston

This is what you get with a jury system, it's nothing new.

In a recent 'celebrity' trial the jury had been out for 3 days and asked to confer with the judge, they asked the question, 'what if we don't believe the defendant?' The judge advised them that if they disbelieved the defendant they should convict.they retired for another day and returned with a not guilty verdict.
Nigel Evans MP on 16:58 - Apr 10 with 3890 viewsUxbridge

Nigel Evans MP on 16:45 - Apr 10 by lifelong

This is what you get with a jury system, it's nothing new.

In a recent 'celebrity' trial the jury had been out for 3 days and asked to confer with the judge, they asked the question, 'what if we don't believe the defendant?' The judge advised them that if they disbelieved the defendant they should convict.they retired for another day and returned with a not guilty verdict.

Yeah, juries with their people daring to find people innocent.

You do have to wonder what the police and CPS are up to these days. Lot of people being found innocent and a fair few cases being thrown out. Either way the accused will have an asterisk next to their name forever. Not an ideal situation all round.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Nigel Evans MP on 17:56 - Apr 10 with 3842 viewsperchrockjack

Its CPS who decide to prosecute unlike the old days when Police did and at Mags court presented the case.

Police seem not to have the balls to say-this is a crock of shite and wont get proven_. There again ,where do you find 12 good men (women) and true.

Guilty / not guilty means the case is proven or not and has nothing to do with whether the defendant actually did the offence.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Nigel Evans MP on 19:24 - Apr 10 with 3791 viewspansypants

Nige needs to have a tug more. He should count his lucky stars that he is a free man.

He needs to know that despite the lofty heights of his career position he is as capable of any of us of choosing the wrong company.

I reckon he'll be in trouble again though........

Nigel Evans MP on 19:38 - Apr 10 with 3785 viewsexiledclaseboy

The problem with jury trials (as Perch and lifelong have alluded to) is that it's just 12 people's opinion. Cases like this and other recent ones are almost always going to be impossible to prove beyond reasonable doubt when it's essentially one man's word against another's with no forensic evidence or anything else. The CPS do need to consider carefully what they're doing with this stuff because the more high profile acquittals there are the less likely it is that genuine victims of rape and sexual assault are to come forward.

Frankly if I were accused of a crime I knew I didn't commit and it was my word against someone else's, I'd be cacking it if I had to rely on a jury of my "peers" to take my side.

ETA - It also seems that quite a few of Evans's "victims" didn't consider that they'd been a victim of crime and were as surprised as anyone that charges had been laid. Should never have got to court.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Nigel Evans MP on 19:52 - Apr 10 with 3767 viewsDr_Winston

Nigel Evans MP on 19:38 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

The problem with jury trials (as Perch and lifelong have alluded to) is that it's just 12 people's opinion. Cases like this and other recent ones are almost always going to be impossible to prove beyond reasonable doubt when it's essentially one man's word against another's with no forensic evidence or anything else. The CPS do need to consider carefully what they're doing with this stuff because the more high profile acquittals there are the less likely it is that genuine victims of rape and sexual assault are to come forward.

Frankly if I were accused of a crime I knew I didn't commit and it was my word against someone else's, I'd be cacking it if I had to rely on a jury of my "peers" to take my side.

ETA - It also seems that quite a few of Evans's "victims" didn't consider that they'd been a victim of crime and were as surprised as anyone that charges had been laid. Should never have got to court.

This post has been edited by an administrator

There's a hysteria over these "historic" offences. It's like the Police are desperately trying to find some live guilty people to make up for completely missing the likes of Savile and Cyril Smith.

Someone needs to have a word.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nigel Evans MP on 20:08 - Apr 10 with 3744 viewspansypants

Evans's stupidity didn't help. Seems as if drink turs him into a over familiar lothario

Nigel Evans MP on 20:09 - Apr 10 with 3745 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nigel Evans MP on 20:08 - Apr 10 by pansypants

Evans's stupidity didn't help. Seems as if drink turs him into a over familiar lothario

Whereas it turns me into a sleepy fat bloke who smokes too much.

Poll: Tory leader

Nigel Evans MP on 20:12 - Apr 10 with 3740 viewsDarran

Nigel Evans MP on 20:09 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

Whereas it turns me into a sleepy fat bloke who smokes too much.

Doesn't affect you then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024