Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread 08:44 - May 3 with 12529 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 09:25 - May 3 with 3323 viewsjacktar

Nice starter Daz Looking forward to the last home game and I'm going for a 3-2 win today.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 9:27]

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 09:30 - May 3 with 3308 viewsOldjack

I think it's gonna be a damn good open game with chances galore 4-3 it is then ,plus the Barcodes get their act together with a comfy 6-0 win

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 09:31 - May 3 with 3302 viewsDr_Winston

Not going to be easy. Hard fought 1-1 for me.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 09:35 - May 3 with 3296 viewsscottishjack

It'll be great to have some fingernails left after today...and give the lads a well earned round of applause after the game.

All in all, a crazy season, but we have reached the finishing line with a little room to spare... Our European adventure, winning at Old Trafford, Valencia etc... I'll have some great memories of this year even if it has been a bit hairy at times!
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 09:40 - May 3 with 3285 viewsDaiTheDrop

2-1 victory. Look forward to a fourth season in the top division. It's unbelievable really!
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 09:40 - May 3 with 3285 viewsDrizzy

If we had to get something from this game I'd have fancied our chances but now that we're safe I can't see us making that extra push to fight for the win. Southampton are an excellent team and I don't think we'll have enough to match them in midfield. Draw at best for me. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 09:59 - May 3 with 3237 viewsItchySphincter

1-1

Would love to get a couple and a clean sheet but I think it will be tough. Hopefully we'll be in the plus goal difference come the final day.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 10:01]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 10:02 - May 3 with 3228 viewskopperburgjack

We will be lucky to get a draw in my opinion.

However cmaaan the toon!

Win, draw or lose.. Jacks are on the booze

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 10:39 - May 3 with 3160 viewsMattG

Has nobody given a thought to the difficult decision facing Roy Hodgson today?

If he wants to watch Lallana, Lambert and Shaw YET AGAIN it will mean (a) crossing the Severn Bridge and (b) potentially having to watch them getting outshone by the likes of Routledge and Dyer.

It's not easy being the England manager, you know.....
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 11:02 - May 3 with 3120 viewsMolliemick

If the fans can carry the team on a wave of emotion, I believe we can win quite easily, and keep a clean sheet. However, a fast, clean, exciting open game would make a fitting finale to the season's home campaign.
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 11:36 - May 3 with 3058 viewsBYMJacks

I think the swans will win 1-0 today
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 12:02 - May 3 with 2995 viewsAnotherJohn

Thought we were unlucky to come away from St Mary's with nothing, and with some key Saints players missing I could see us getting a result today.
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 12:15 - May 3 with 2968 viewsCooperman

Draw.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 12:37 - May 3 with 2919 viewsDanielswan

Narrow win today .... o/

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 12:40 - May 3 with 2908 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 12:37 - May 3 by Danielswan

Narrow win today .... o/

Who is going to score Daniel?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 12:44 - May 3 with 2897 viewsJackfath

Home match I am going for an end of season celebratory affair with a sexy 2-1 win to Swansea. Lots of fun pre and post match with spirits HIGH.

Lets hope there are no incidents which SPARK ferocious debate on here as I am going out for some DRINKS and will be STEAMING on my RETURN later.

Look out for ME I will be the loner SUMPING pints of COOKING lager.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 12:50 - May 3 with 2891 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 12:44 - May 3 by Jackfath

Home match I am going for an end of season celebratory affair with a sexy 2-1 win to Swansea. Lots of fun pre and post match with spirits HIGH.

Lets hope there are no incidents which SPARK ferocious debate on here as I am going out for some DRINKS and will be STEAMING on my RETURN later.

Does that mean you are likely to behave like a SOCIAL HAND GRENADE?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 12:53 - May 3 with 2879 viewsJackfath

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 12:50 - May 3 by waynekerr55

Does that mean you are likely to behave like a SOCIAL HAND GRENADE?

YES.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 13:17 - May 3 with 2817 views1jack

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 09:40 - May 3 by DaiTheDrop

2-1 victory. Look forward to a fourth season in the top division. It's unbelievable really!

This.
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 13:42 - May 3 with 2743 viewsLord_Bony

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 13:17 - May 3 by 1jack

This.

This.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 13:46 - May 3 with 2726 viewsLord_Bony

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 12:44 - May 3 by Jackfath

I will also be STEAMING.

I will meet you in Aldis car park later for a RUMBLE.

You KANT...

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 14:13 - May 3 with 2642 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Good afternoon to whoever will have the pleasure of watching today's game via stream and posting their feelings in this thread with my good self. Let's keep the verbal abuse to a minimum today please. And also if we could create a list of words that are forbidden to be posted until 5pm that would be marvellous. I'll start us off with the following words;

"Negative"
"Laudrup"
"Shelvey is worldclass"

My prediction for today is a 2-1 loss, but of course I hope we win.
[Post edited 3 May 2014 14:13]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 14:17 - May 3 with 2613 viewsCooperman

Taylor not starting. Wtf!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 14:29 - May 3 with 2520 viewshobo

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 14:17 - May 3 by Cooperman

Taylor not starting. Wtf!

Tiendalli, wtf?! I could have understood if he brought back Chico and tried Amat at RB, but Tiendalli hasn't been near the team in months, and wasn't he recently in intensive care ffs?! I have nothing against him, but he can't be match fit surely?

edit : is chico even back from suspension? He's not on the bench
[Post edited 3 May 2014 14:30]
The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 14:44 - May 3 with 2412 viewsIAN05

The official Swansea Cty V Southampton match day thread on 14:29 - May 3 by hobo

Tiendalli, wtf?! I could have understood if he brought back Chico and tried Amat at RB, but Tiendalli hasn't been near the team in months, and wasn't he recently in intensive care ffs?! I have nothing against him, but he can't be match fit surely?

edit : is chico even back from suspension? He's not on the bench
[Post edited 3 May 2014 14:30]

Chico is out with a toe injury
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024