Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone scared of heights? 14:33 - May 31 with 1353 viewsJackoBoostardo

You may want to check out this video

http://www.epictv.com/media/podcast/james-kingston-jumps-insane-gap-to-hang-off-

I especially like the bit where he's hanging one handed

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Anyone scared of heights? on 14:38 - May 31 with 815 viewsDarran

I would have done that years ago,we used to do it all the time in the steelworks during break times,I was good on trees too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone scared of heights? on 14:51 - May 31 with 794 viewsmax936

Anyone scared of heights? on 14:38 - May 31 by Darran

I would have done that years ago,we used to do it all the time in the steelworks during break times,I was good on trees too.

Aye, l bet, you probably used to collect and dry the leaves out and smoke em

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone scared of heights? on 14:52 - May 31 with 792 viewsJackoBoostardo

Anyone scared of heights? on 14:38 - May 31 by Darran

Must have been desperate for the skive eh?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Anyone scared of heights? on 15:09 - May 31 with 771 viewsCountyJim

http://www.epictv.com/media/podcast/you-wont-believe-this-illegal-freerunners-in

They are not fcuking well mun
Anyone scared of heights? on 15:17 - May 31 with 763 viewsJackoBoostardo

Anyone scared of heights? on 15:09 - May 31 by CountyJim

http://www.epictv.com/media/podcast/you-wont-believe-this-illegal-freerunners-in

They are not fcuking well mun

There's fear. And then there's a healthy sense of self preservation.

These kids have neither.

Anyone scared of heights? on 15:23 - May 31 with 751 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyone scared of heights? on 15:17 - May 31 by JackoBoostardo

There's fear. And then there's a healthy sense of self preservation.

These kids have neither.

F*cking mental.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Anyone scared of heights? on 15:24 - May 31 with 749 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I struggled to watch him hanging there at the end. I just hope when that if/when he falls there is nobody around to witness it as it would probably scar them for life.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Anyone scared of heights? on 15:25 - May 31 with 747 viewsJackoBoostardo

https://www.facebook.com/JamesLKingston

here's his facebook.

http://instagram.com/mrjamesk

instagram

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone scared of heights? on 15:34 - May 31 with 737 viewsDr_Winston

It's the poor buggers who will eventually have to scrape him up I feel sorry for.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Anyone scared of heights? on 15:39 - May 31 with 723 viewsJackfath

There was a full length documentary about him on TV a while back. He went to Russia to meet another loon and they went off to hang around cranes miles up.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone scared of heights? on 17:21 - May 31 with 660 viewsllangyfelach

Developed a complete irrational fear of heights. To the point where my chest goes tight even if I see something on TV. Had a full blown panic attack a couple of weeks back on the plane from Madrid. No idea what's triggered it as it never used to bother me

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Anyone scared of heights? on 17:36 - May 31 with 641 viewsdgt73

He's a very intelligent guy and shows what the human mind and body can achieve. Great stuff.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Anyone scared of heights? on 17:38 - May 31 with 634 viewsdgt73

Anyone scared of heights? on 15:24 - May 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I struggled to watch him hanging there at the end. I just hope when that if/when he falls there is nobody around to witness it as it would probably scar them for life.

It's called taking risks. Where would the human race be without taking risks. Probably still stuck in the caves.

Anyone scared of heights? on 20:04 - May 31 with 587 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Anyone scared of heights? on 17:38 - May 31 by dgt73

It's called taking risks. Where would the human race be without taking risks. Probably still stuck in the caves.

Taking risks isn't what drives evolution.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Anyone scared of heights? on 20:43 - May 31 with 573 viewsllangyfelach

Hanging by one arm from a crane isn't a spark under the arse embers of evolution. It may speed up natural selection in certain demographics a bit mind

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Anyone scared of heights? on 20:46 - May 31 with 562 viewsdgt73

Anyone scared of heights? on 20:04 - May 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Taking risks isn't what drives evolution.

It is IMO. When Columbus set sail it was a risk, when Armstrong landed on the moon it was a risk. The list is endless of people who have taken risks and without these people taking these risks I doubt we'd be where we are today.

Anyone scared of heights? on 20:48 - May 31 with 560 viewsDarran

Anyone scared of heights? on 20:46 - May 31 by dgt73

It is IMO. When Columbus set sail it was a risk, when Armstrong landed on the moon it was a risk. The list is endless of people who have taken risks and without these people taking these risks I doubt we'd be where we are today.

What did the human race gain from landing on the moon?

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:01 - May 31 with 550 viewsdgt73

Anyone scared of heights? on 20:48 - May 31 by Darran

What did the human race gain from landing on the moon?

NASA have developed cat scanners, computer microchips, cordless tools,ear thermometer, freeze dried food, joy sticks, satellite t.v, scratch resistant lenses, smoke detectors. I'm sure I'll find more.

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:02 - May 31 with 547 viewsDarran

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:01 - May 31 by dgt73

NASA have developed cat scanners, computer microchips, cordless tools,ear thermometer, freeze dried food, joy sticks, satellite t.v, scratch resistant lenses, smoke detectors. I'm sure I'll find more.

By landing on the moon?
Yeah ok.

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:02 - May 31 with 545 viewsJackfath

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:01 - May 31 by dgt73

All because they landed on the moon.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:08 - May 31 with 536 viewsdgt73

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:02 - May 31 by Jackfath

All because they landed on the moon.

All because of the space programme if you want to split hairs and many are the direct result of the moon landings. In fact NASA have developed, designed, invented 6300 technologies that we use and take for granted today and all because of mans ( and women's) wanting to take risks by exploring outer space.

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:11 - May 31 with 532 viewsdgt73

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:02 - May 31 by Darran

By landing on the moon?
Yeah ok.

You learn something every day, daz.

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:11 - May 31 with 535 viewsJackfath

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:08 - May 31 by dgt73

All because of the space programme if you want to split hairs and many are the direct result of the moon landings. In fact NASA have developed, designed, invented 6300 technologies that we use and take for granted today and all because of mans ( and women's) wanting to take risks by exploring outer space.

You'll be telling me smoke detectors and memory foam was invented by NASA next!

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:17 - May 31 with 528 viewsdgt73

Not to forget Velcro and Teflon. Well done those risk takers..

Anyone scared of heights? on 21:28 - May 31 with 516 viewsdgt73

Also we can thank NASA for:- water filters, memory foam mattresses, invisible braces, Heston blumenthal, handheld vacuum cleaners, enriched baby food, camera phones, L.E.D, land mine removal technology.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024