Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs today 13:26 - Feb 22 with 1395 viewsScoobyWho

Not looking too clever, play like that against a confident Swansea side and we may sneak something.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Spurs today on 13:27 - Feb 22 with 1394 viewsexiledclaseboy

West Ham have given them a lesson today. They've had a bit of a pummeling.

Poll: Tory leader

Spurs today on 13:31 - Feb 22 with 1379 viewsScoobyWho

It would be nice to go there and get something this season thats for sure. My first visit there was the 5-1 defeat ( I think Chapple scored ) Lineker got some that night. A lairy night all round too. My new employers are contracted in Maidenhead that week, so I will be there with the boss.

Spurs today on 13:32 - Feb 22 with 1366 viewsexiledclaseboy

Spurs today on 13:31 - Feb 22 by ScoobyWho

It would be nice to go there and get something this season thats for sure. My first visit there was the 5-1 defeat ( I think Chapple scored ) Lineker got some that night. A lairy night all round too. My new employers are contracted in Maidenhead that week, so I will be there with the boss.

I was there for that one too. Shaun Chapple it was. Horrible place.

Spurs today on 13:35 - Feb 22 with 1352 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Their smash and grab at the Liberty was the most disappointing and frustrating result in the entire first half of the season IMO. Really would love some revenge like the way we got it on Southampton.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Spurs today on 13:35 - Feb 22 with 1352 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Spurs today on 13:32 - Feb 22 by exiledclaseboy

I was there for that one too. Shaun Chapple it was. Horrible place.

Walking along that shit estate with pubs dotted around above us with lairy tw@ts shouting the odds down at us. Never liked spurs since

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Spurs today on 13:43 - Feb 22 with 1327 viewsorion3016

Spurs today on 13:35 - Feb 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Walking along that shit estate with pubs dotted around above us with lairy tw@ts shouting the odds down at us. Never liked spurs since

Going there for the 1st time for our game, doesn't sound too appealing!

Be over there now after

Spurs today on 13:44 - Feb 22 with 1319 viewsexiledclaseboy

Spurs today on 13:43 - Feb 22 by orion3016

That was 20 years ago near enough, I haven't been there since. It may have improved.

Spurs today on 13:45 - Feb 22 with 1317 viewsBlasterJack

Spurs today on 13:35 - Feb 22 by Brynmill_Jack

An absolute shit hole. And I'm from Port Talbot.

No wonder they started rioting in Tottenham a few years back, they were actually trying to improve the place.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs today on 14:37 - Feb 22 with 1236 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Spurs today on 13:45 - Feb 22 by BlasterJack

An absolute shit hole. And I'm from Port Talbot.

No wonder they started rioting in Tottenham a few years back, they were actually trying to improve the place.

Fair play Blaster

Spurs today on 14:42 - Feb 22 with 1214 viewsshimmie

Spurs today on 13:44 - Feb 22 by exiledclaseboy

That was 20 years ago near enough, I haven't been there since. It may have improved.

It improved briefly during august 2011when it was on fire. It's returned to type since and is back to being the festering shot hole of the south east.
Spurs today on 14:48 - Feb 22 with 1186 viewsnavyjack

Been there the last three seasons; stayed at travelodge Edmonton, its a walk from there down to WHL. Had a few pints in haringey irish community centre where they were most welcoming. Yes, the place is a bit of a 'hole' but not the worst by any means. Had my boys with me and walked back to Edmonton late evening. Very multi-cultural area but friendly with it; no worse than walking down St Helens road!..gutted I cant make it this season, as for the OP, i have never left the liberty feeling totally robbed like we were this season, so we owe them one!...
Spurs today on 15:35 - Feb 22 with 1128 viewsmonmouth

El Cwntw sh1tting bricks at goodison just now. Great laugh to watch. he was cavorting around when they went ahead...not now....

Karma's tough. Would laugh my head off if he took them down too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Spurs today on 15:44 - Feb 22 with 1104 viewsepaul

It hasnt still a sh*tole, get in get out,if you do have to drink there, Irish centre or stay Liverpool St and get train in

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Spurs today on 15:50 - Feb 22 with 1082 viewsNeath_Jack

Spurs today on 13:31 - Feb 22 by ScoobyWho

League cup game, or whatever it was called back then?

We almost came unstuck after that game, young and full of it, we decided to chase a few spuds fans who were giving us grief after the game, ended up in one of those estates just off the main road. Luckily for us the police got hold of us and made us get on someone's supporters coach that they flagged over as they reckoned we were minutes away from getting cut up. I'd hate to live somewhere like that place.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Spurs today on 16:05 - Feb 22 with 1057 viewsbermudajack

Spurs today on 15:50 - Feb 22 by Neath_Jack

League cup game, or whatever it was called back then?

We almost came unstuck after that game, young and full of it, we decided to chase a few spuds fans who were giving us grief after the game, ended up in one of those estates just off the main road. Luckily for us the police got hold of us and made us get on someone's supporters coach that they flagged over as they reckoned we were minutes away from getting cut up. I'd hate to live somewhere like that place.

Been there too many times to mention, the last time was last season, horrible lot, when they scored the literally tried to get in the away end with us for a ruck.
I Can't stand them... ( hate them more than Cardiff) the one team we haven't beaten since our promotion either 😕

I would love us to turn them over there, but it won't be nice for any of our fans on the Severn Sisters road... Cardiff like vermin everywhere 😈

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Spurs today on 16:25 - Feb 22 with 1020 viewsDr_Winston

Was that the return leg after Gilligan scored a 1-0 winner or was it a different year?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Spurs today on 16:39 - Feb 22 with 993 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Spurs today on 16:40 - Feb 22 with 990 viewsBrynmill_Jack

24 years. Darran was still a regular down the Gnoll watching Ron's boys then.

Spurs today on 16:57 - Feb 22 with 961 viewsScoobyWho

Spurs today on 16:25 - Feb 22 by Dr_Winston

Was that the return leg after Gilligan scored a 1-0 winner or was it a different year?

I'm sure it was.

Spurs today on 17:17 - Feb 22 with 931 viewsPacemaker

Spurs today on 13:43 - Feb 22 by orion3016

Been up there every year since we have been promoted, the first year we were welcome in every pub because it was all still half torched.

The Following year they wouldn't let you in any pubs without a home ticket, we walked miles looking for a pub before ending up at the Irish centre which is a community centre off a side street selling decent grub and Guinness at a decent price.

The only place to go unless you come in from town after having a drink there.

There has never been an issue with fans when I have been there but we have always lost so don't suppose there has been any reason for it. It doesn't look like the type of area where it would need much to start the locals performing though.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024