Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kit! 14:13 - Jun 2 with 9256 viewsshandyjack

http://theswanseaway.co.uk/2015/06/is-this-swansea-citys-201516-home-kit-leaked-

is this it?

Poll: Expectation for the season

New Kit! on 14:21 - Jun 2 with 5922 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Happy with that if true.

Would have liked the copper colour to go all the way round on the sleeves, but not complaining..

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

New Kit! on 14:21 - Jun 2 with 5922 viewsmattjenkins1990

looks a lot like this years but with copper trimming rather than black

would be happy with it though

Poll: Would you welcome Investment

New Kit! on 14:37 - Jun 2 with 5831 viewspencoedjack

Should be white with black trim .... end of.
New Kit! on 14:39 - Jun 2 with 5818 viewsItchySphincter

New Kit! on 14:37 - Jun 2 by pencoedjack

Wait till you see the blue and green one.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

New Kit! on 14:52 - Jun 2 with 5738 viewsshandyjack

couldn't agree more, always white with the smallest amount of black for me

Poll: Expectation for the season

New Kit! on 15:06 - Jun 2 with 5662 viewsPegojack

Looks a bit cheap and nasty.

That central logo still looks like the safety label on a plug to me.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2015 15:06]
New Kit! on 15:09 - Jun 2 with 5628 viewsLohengrin

There's great significance in the use of copper colouring for this area. I'd agree with you about the white with a dash of black for our home strip but wouldn't be at all averse to a Copper away strip.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

New Kit! on 15:22 - Jun 2 with 5563 viewsicecoldjack

Well the "Copper" looks more like Brown IMO, agree about the logo too, always has a bit of a health/hazard/safety/danger thing going on with it.

Considering what some of our older shirts looked like id say this was a decent effort .
Login to get fewer ads

New Kit! on 16:28 - Jun 2 with 5257 viewsyescomeon

Big fan of that, not been all that keen on the last few but will be getting that one if it looks like that.

Upthecity!

New Kit! on 16:30 - Jun 2 with 5246 viewsLohengrin

New Kit! on 15:22 - Jun 2 by icecoldjack

Well the "Copper" looks more like Brown IMO, agree about the logo too, always has a bit of a health/hazard/safety/danger thing going on with it.

Considering what some of our older shirts looked like id say this was a decent effort .

It's probably not the best photo.

New Kit! on 16:32 - Jun 2 with 5237 viewslondonlisa2001

New Kit! on 15:09 - Jun 2 by Lohengrin

There's great significance in the use of copper colouring for this area. I'd agree with you about the white with a dash of black for our home strip but wouldn't be at all averse to a Copper away strip.

I am suspicious that the new found desire to reflect our city's heritage in the copper industry is a convenient way of making sure that our home kit doesn't look too much like Man Utd's new away kit, given the leaked photos of that and Adidas' £750m investment in them.

Perhaps I'm being cynical :-)
New Kit! on 16:33 - Jun 2 with 5233 viewsDavillin

Wait! Isn't there an internet rule somewhere that the first "photograph of the new kit" is never a photograph of the real "new kit"?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

New Kit! on 16:42 - Jun 2 with 5185 viewsClinton

I hope its not a 'half and half' for the away kit, I really dislike them.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

New Kit! on 17:04 - Jun 2 with 5084 viewsCooperman

Two good days in the footballing calendar:
1) new kit day
2) fixtures day

Which one will come first...

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

New Kit! on 17:19 - Jun 2 with 5024 viewsRancid

I like it and it looks like our best kit in years the centenary one.
New Kit! on 17:56 - Jun 2 with 4882 viewsLohengrin

New Kit! on 16:32 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

I am suspicious that the new found desire to reflect our city's heritage in the copper industry is a convenient way of making sure that our home kit doesn't look too much like Man Utd's new away kit, given the leaked photos of that and Adidas' £750m investment in them.

Perhaps I'm being cynical :-)

You're probably right, Lisa.

New Kit! on 18:08 - Jun 2 with 4827 viewsKennedy

It's definitely copper trim 100%

Just call me JFK

New Kit! on 18:24 - Jun 2 with 4773 viewslondonlisa2001

New Kit! on 17:56 - Jun 2 by Lohengrin

You're probably right, Lisa.

Who knows, and it's only rumour that the Man Utd kit looks exactly like one of ours.

But one thing that is normally the case when it comes to football - follow the money. And in our 103 years of history as a club, we've never before felt the need to reflect our industrial heritage. I have absolutely no doubt though that if that kit is real, we'll have the whole 'copper heritage' spun like there's no tomorrow!

Whatever.
New Kit! on 18:50 - Jun 2 with 4668 viewsJackfath

Frankly not bothered about what my team wears. Still it's always amusing to read lots of grown men giving their fashion tips at this time of year.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New Kit! on 18:53 - Jun 2 with 4657 viewsLohengrin

New Kit! on 18:24 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

Who knows, and it's only rumour that the Man Utd kit looks exactly like one of ours.

But one thing that is normally the case when it comes to football - follow the money. And in our 103 years of history as a club, we've never before felt the need to reflect our industrial heritage. I have absolutely no doubt though that if that kit is real, we'll have the whole 'copper heritage' spun like there's no tomorrow!

Whatever.

Well we did have copper as an ever present in our strip from '59 to '67 so it's not impossible that whoever decides these sort of things felt that a bit of back to the future was in order.

I'd like to think it's meant to represent our heritage anyway, perhaps I'm being naive? It wouldn't be the first time.

New Kit! on 19:14 - Jun 2 with 4568 viewslondonlisa2001

New Kit! on 18:53 - Jun 2 by Lohengrin

Well we did have copper as an ever present in our strip from '59 to '67 so it's not impossible that whoever decides these sort of things felt that a bit of back to the future was in order.

I'd like to think it's meant to represent our heritage anyway, perhaps I'm being naive? It wouldn't be the first time.

Did we? I thought it was orange (as in a Swan's legs type thing).

Anyway - whatever it is, I won't be buying one (except for young niece / nephew type stuff). I really don't believe a football kit looks good on a woman in her mid forties :-)
New Kit! on 20:02 - Jun 2 with 4397 viewsLohengrin

New Kit! on 19:14 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

Anyway - whatever it is, I won't be buying one (except for young niece / nephew type stuff). I really don't believe a football kit looks good on a woman in her mid forties :-)

I'd always thought it was copper? Your explanation would make sense as well, though.

Can anybody on here enlighten us?

New Kit! on 20:32 - Jun 2 with 4276 viewspencoedjack

New Kit! on 19:14 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

Depends on the circumstances Lisa
New Kit! on 22:10 - Jun 2 with 4005 viewsjackado

Away kit is nice as well, more info out on 6th June
New Kit! on 23:54 - Jun 2 with 3774 viewsScoobyWho

New Kit! on 15:09 - Jun 2 by Lohengrin

Exactly.
History.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024